Postby De Dragon » June 4th, 2021, 1:51 pm

Habit7 wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
sMASH wrote:
bluefete wrote:^^ Would it not have made more sense to buy the 2 boats from one supplier.

This would have minimised costs with respect to parts and maintenance.

But what do I know?

hand to mouth day to day maintenance. thats u think, thats how to live thats how to budget.

Wouldn't matter if we had 10 of the same boats, the sparing and maintenance would still be dismal once you have people in charge of these things who don't know, or care about sheit. Remember the oil pump issue that hobbled the Galleon's Passage?

Do you mean the raw water pump issue that occurred before it arrived in Trinidad after it crossed the large ocean in the world?

No Dumbo, the fact that a spare had to be flown in from half a way around the world to repair it :wink:
Certain things you really should stay out from

Of course that will happen, it was not at its home port, it was on its way to Trinidad to be delivered. Like really, that is your gripe?

:rofl: :rofl:
Dotishee, do you even know what critical sparing is? Or lemme guess, your next argument is that the "home port" had the part, and it was easier to fly it from Oh Hee Oh Ho?
Like I said, stay in your lane

The part was not flown in from halfway around the world, it was sourced in Mexico and when they released they got the wrong part it was just repaired.

But continue to dig your hole of error. From it being an oil pump to it having to be flown in from across the world. I guess the next post won't be "oops I was wrong" but some beat up and insult fest.

De Dummy NOT listening yuh know! ArseFack, a critical thing like a cooling water pump should be on board the bloody vessel!!!!
Ah go wait while yuh go off on yuh usual dotish tangent about how I wrong because I say oil pump and not water pump so stupidly my whole point is invalid, like the "eet wasn't corruption/mismangement because eet was Sando and yuh say Port ah Spain KEKE KEKE KEKE"

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Re: The Tobago Ferry Boat thread

Postby Wraith King » June 4th, 2021, 1:53 pm

De Dragon wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
sMASH wrote:
hand to mouth day to day maintenance. thats u think, thats how to live thats how to budget.

Wouldn't matter if we had 10 of the same boats, the sparing and maintenance would still be dismal once you have people in charge of these things who don't know, or care about sheit. Remember the oil pump issue that hobbled the Galleon's Passage?

Do you mean the raw water pump issue that occurred before it arrived in Trinidad after it crossed the large ocean in the world?

No Dumbo, the fact that a spare had to be flown in from half a way around the world to repair it :wink:

Of course that will happen, it was not at its home port, it was on its way to Trinidad to be delivered. Like really, that is your gripe?

Dotishee, do you even know what critical sparing is? Or lemme guess, your next argument is that the "home port" had the part, and it was easier to fly it from Oh Hee Oh Ho?

The part was not flown in from halfway around the world, it was sourced in Mexico and when they released they got the wrong part it was just repaired.

But continue to dig your hole of error. From it being an oil pump to it having to be flown in from across the world. I guess the next post won't be "oops I was wrong" but some beat up and insult fest.

De Dummy NOT listening yuh know! ArseFack, a critical thing like a cooling water pump should be on board the bloody vessel!!!!
Ah go wait while yuh go off on yuh usual dotish tangent about how I wrong because I say oil pump and not water pump so stupidly my whole point is invalid, like the "eet wasn't corruption/mismangement because eet was Sando and yuh say Port ah Spain KEKE KEKE KEKE"

PNM till dey dead and uneducated too according to Theodore.

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » June 4th, 2021, 2:09 pm

De Dragon wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
sMASH wrote:

Ah yes the froth up.

The boat was on delivery to NIDCO, it was being done by a third party company. Since they repaired it on-site and not flown in as you originally claimed, then your issue with critical parts doesn't arise. The pump could have been repaired but they decided to source it within Mexico, but since it didn't work they repaired it.

The issue of maintenance and spares don't arise because we didn't have the vessel. You don't have an issue to complain about, so you hunting and pecking and facts don't matter, just how strong your beat up is.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » June 4th, 2021, 2:13 pm

Fleet Management 101: buy multiple kinds of vehciles.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » June 4th, 2021, 2:18 pm

sMASH wrote:Fleet Management 101: buy multiple kinds of vehciles.

Fleet management by actual dummies.

You have to excuse them, they didn't get the opportunity to go to school according to Theodore.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » June 4th, 2021, 3:12 pm

Habit7 wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
De Dragon wrote:Wouldn't matter if we had 10 of the same boats, the sparing and maintenance would still be dismal once you have people in charge of these things who don't know, or care about sheit. Remember the oil pump issue that hobbled the Galleon's Passage?

Ah yes the froth up.

The boat was on delivery to NIDCO, it was being done by a third party company. Since they repaired it on-site and not flown in as you originally claimed, then your issue with critical parts doesn't arise. The pump could have been repaired but they decided to source it within Mexico, but since it didn't work they repaired it.

The issue of maintenance and spares don't arise because we didn't have the vessel. You don't have an issue to complain about, so you hunting and pecking and facts don't matter, just how strong your beat up is.

Your cacahole must be huge cuz you keep pulling things out of it.
A used vessel being delivered to a client halfway around the world HAS to have CRITICAL spares ON BOARD. Third party or NOT people who arrange these things properly ensure that all these details are worked out beforehand either via insurance, or doing a critical spare audit. For the millionth time, stay in your lane and leave these things for the big boys :wink: Also what you said there about the pump makes NO sense whatsoever but keep at it, I'm immensely entertained

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » June 4th, 2021, 3:30 pm

De Dragon wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Habit7 wrote:Do you mean the raw water pump issue that occurred before it arrived in Trinidad after it crossed the large ocean in the world?

Ah yes the froth up.

A used vessel being delivered to a client halfway around the world HAS to have CRITICAL spares ON BOARD. Third party or NOT people who arrange these things properly ensure that all these details are worked out beforehand either via insurance, or doing a critical spare audit. For the millionth time, stay in your lane and leave these things for the big boys :wink: Also what you said there about the pump makes NO sense whatsoever but keep at it, I'm immensely entertained

Saying big boys gets him excited. Another reason why his cacahole is huge.

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » June 4th, 2021, 3:32 pm

De Dragon wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Habit7 wrote:Do you mean the raw water pump issue that occurred before it arrived in Trinidad after it crossed the large ocean in the world?

Ah yes the froth up.

It was not used, it was a brand new vessel and the part was repaired internally. The ppl who arrange these things are the boat builders. Are you saying Sea Transport "don't know, or care about sheit" about something that wasn't even a big issue and would be normal wear and tear for crossing the Pacific in a boat designed for shorter trips?

All wrong:
1 oil pump
2 part flown in from across the world
3 used boat

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » June 4th, 2021, 3:40 pm

Habit7 wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
De Dragon wrote:No Dumbo, the fact that a spare had to be flown in from half a way around the world to repair it :wink:

Ah yes the froth up.

It was not used, it was a brand new vessel and the part was repaired internally. The ppl who arrange these things are the boat builders. Are you saying Sea Transport "don't know, or care about sheit" about something that wasn't even a big issue and would be normal wear and tear for crossing the Pacific in a boat designed for shorter trips?

All wrong:
1 oil pump
3 used boat

All wrong:
1 Habit7 has intelligence
2 Habit7 is honest
3 Habit7 's anus is not used for sexual activity

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » June 4th, 2021, 3:46 pm

Tie up the leak with banding wire.

Didn't need the part, so wrong assessment.

Wrong part ordered after all, failure in procurement.

The amount of wrong parts they prolly ordered already, like mustang tires, and Prado fuel pump, Porsche ecu.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » June 4th, 2021, 4:20 pm

Habit7 wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
De Dragon wrote:No Dumbo, the fact that a spare had to be flown in from half a way around the world to repair it :wink:

Ah yes the froth up.

All wrong:
1 oil pump
3 used boat

The only thing wrong is your continual excusing and apologizing the LFD RFD PNM in EVERY SINGLE THING.
You know nothing about moving million dollar equipment across the world and what it entails, but here you are arguing it based on nothing but a desire to paint your LFD RFD Gods in the best light possible. You seriously cannot tell me you expect a ship to cross an ocean minus critical spares, or have the wrong part ordered, or having to repair the original part as normal. If so, again, you know nothing about asset management and procurement.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » June 4th, 2021, 4:45 pm

De Dragon wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Habit7 wrote:Of course that will happen, it was not at its home port, it was on its way to Trinidad to be delivered. Like really, that is your gripe?

Ah yes the froth up.

All wrong:
1 oil pump
3 used boat

The only thing wrong is your continual excusing and apologizing the LFD RFD PNM in EVERY SINGLE THING.
You know nothing about moving million dollar equipment across the world and what it entails, but here you are arguing it based on nothing but a desire to paint your LFD RFD Gods in the best light possible. You seriously cannot tell me you expect a ship to cross an ocean minus critical spares, or have the wrong part ordered, or having to repair the original part as normal. If so, again, you know nothing about asset management and procurement.

Theodore said they never went to school so what do you really expect from them. Don't use numbers more than 10 as it will confuse him. You think Habit7 really knows anything about anything. If so, you're seriously over estimating him.

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » June 4th, 2021, 5:33 pm

De Dragon wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Habit7 wrote:Of course that will happen, it was not at its home port, it was on its way to Trinidad to be delivered. Like really, that is your gripe?

Ah yes the froth up.

All wrong:
1 oil pump
3 used boat

You keep saying I don't know, yet you are the one getting it wrong.

Nobody is excusing or apologising for PNM. The boat didn't reach Trinidad yet. The manufacturer made a NEW boat, hired a company to transport it. And now in T&T under NIDCO's care, it is being maintained fine.

But you so must beat up and froth up and create stories out of thin air. PNM must be responsible for the boat they never started to maintain and all the details you are wrong about are irrelevant.

Ask yourself, is the issue me defending the govt with fact or you accusing them with lies?

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » June 4th, 2021, 5:48 pm

Habit7 wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
De Dragon wrote: :rofl: :rofl:

Ah yes the froth up.

All wrong:
1 oil pump
3 used boat

Nobody is excusing or apologising for PNM. The boat didn't reach Trinidad yet. The manufacturer made a NEW boat, hired a company to transport it. And now in T&T under NIDCO's care, it is being maintained fine.

But you so must beat up and froth up and create stories out of thin air. PNM must be responsible for the boat they never started to maintain and all the details you are wrong about are irrelevant.

Ask yourself, is the issue me defending the govt with fact or you accusing them with lies?

These men who didn't went to school always trying to project.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » June 4th, 2021, 6:29 pm

Habit7 wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
De Dragon wrote: :rofl: :rofl:

Ah yes the froth up.

All wrong:
1 oil pump
3 used boat

Soldier I've personally seen brand new equipment components fail. The FACT that somebody began a journey halfway around the world without a backup pump shows that something was missed. The FACT that the wrong pump was ordered was also a red flag. The FACT that we didn't have a supercargo or relevant on board also shows poor planning, poor execution, and obviously poor performance by whoever was in charge.
We can't be expected to know these things right? This being our very first ferry and all, and no one in the world to consult right?
You'd be singing a different tune if there was a LOP incident because of engine failure and the ship ended up on some reef or shoreline, but then again it's you , so your dotishness would probably remain, unless of course it was a UNC GORTT in charge

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » June 4th, 2021, 6:49 pm

i keep remembering the ocean flower two, and bridgeman services as pnm track record on ordering boats.

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » June 4th, 2021, 7:25 pm

De Dragon wrote:Soldier I've personally seen brand new equipment components fail. The FACT that somebody began a journey halfway around the world without a backup pump shows that something was missed. The FACT that the wrong pump was ordered was also a red flag. The FACT that we didn't have a supercargo or relevant on board also shows poor planning, poor execution, and obviously poor performance by whoever was in charge.
We can't be expected to know these things right? This being our very first ferry and all, and no one in the world to consult right?
You'd be singing a different tune if there was a LOP incident because of engine failure and the ship ended up on some reef or shoreline, but then again it's you , so your dotishness would probably remain, unless of course it was a UNC GORTT in charge

You understand this is completely different from your original claim?

You understand that you are criticising role of the manufacturer and the transport company BEFORE it arrived to T&T?

I know you want to find fault with what PNM does, you are free to do so. But when you lie about the incident, try to impugn the govt for something they don't manage and then at the end of the day it was inconsequential in the safe arrival of the boat, why bother?

PNM has so few things to criticise about you have to invent them?

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » June 4th, 2021, 7:28 pm

hmmn, the manufacturer put a gun to they head to sign the contract? u see how the procurement legislation sans the ammendments would have come in handy for this? hire 6 for 9 ship builders... lol

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » June 4th, 2021, 7:41 pm

sMASH wrote:hmmn, the manufacturer put a gun to they head to sign the contract? u see how the procurement legislation sans the ammendments would have come in handy for this? hire 6 for 9 ship builders... lol

Keith and Stuart like the "gun" pointed in a different place.

How can he know about procurement when he didn't attend school.

redakkmooz60
Riding on 13's

Postby redakkmooz60 » June 4th, 2021, 7:56 pm

mista slim u iz a nasy fat boi wid dese next accnts n bad talkin all pplz on dis placve. unkind ur nexxxt mat1rixx aanct soon unban n u can bad taolk, dere

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » June 4th, 2021, 8:41 pm

Some users, in addition to being stupid, have mental issues.

Joshie23
Riding on 16's

Postby Joshie23 » June 5th, 2021, 12:37 am

Wraith King wrote:Some users, in addition to being stupid, have mental issues.

Yep, like characteristics fueled by an undying, pathological, borderline psychotic love and devotion to a political party/person/place/thing that btw, doesn't give a firetruck to know and/or care about their existence, that renders them incapable of anything remotely close to critical thinking, such that every word that is typed by their anonymous fingers on a keyboard or that fumigates out from their mouths (shoutout to Vicky :wink: ) descends into the abyss of racism, mudslinging, etc. and essentially hijacking every thread they can get their grubby little hands on.

Those kinds of mental issues. Sickening, ent?

Lettuce pray for them.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » June 5th, 2021, 6:49 am

Joshie23 wrote:

Yep, like characteristics fueled by an undying, pathological, borderline psychotic love and devotion to a political party/person/place/thing that btw, doesn't give a firetruck to know and/or care about their existence, that renders them incapable of anything remotely close to critical thinking, such that every word that is typed by their anonymous fingers on a keyboard or that fumigates out from their mouths (shoutout to Vicky :wink: ) descends into the abyss of racism, mudslinging, etc. and essentially hijacking every thread they can get their grubby little hands on.

Lettuce pray for them.

You specified Vicky like it's limited to UNC supporters when you've described the majority of PNM supporters. Projection seems to be the order of the day for the red and ready to stay uneducated crew.

It's more scary than sickening to witness cult like behaviour from such large groups of persons especially those capable of violence.

Did prayers cross your mind when Keith proudly and publicly insinuated he did black magic on Patrick? Did prayers cross your mind when the crowd cheered him like hyenas in the African jungle after he said that? Did prayers cross your mind before you posted that biased diatribe? Surely not because you were trying to project what you're guilty of as well unto a single group.

So go and pray if it pleases you now but remember various PNM members have spoken publicly about Les Couteaux and its "jumbies" so be wary of what you're praying to. Maybe that's why ships with dead bodies washing up on that island.

Carry on as it pleases you.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » June 5th, 2021, 6:58 am

D ferry, d ferry, d ferry, d ferry!!!

Tobago is d place to be.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » June 5th, 2021, 8:20 am

Habit7 wrote:
De Dragon wrote:Soldier I've personally seen brand new equipment components fail. The FACT that somebody began a journey halfway around the world without a backup pump shows that something was missed. The FACT that the wrong pump was ordered was also a red flag. The FACT that we didn't have a supercargo or relevant on board also shows poor planning, poor execution, and obviously poor performance by whoever was in charge.

You understand this is completely different from your original claim?

You understand that you are criticising role of the manufacturer and the transport company BEFORE it arrived to T&T?

I know you want to find fault with what PNM does, you are free to do so. But when you lie about the incident, try to impugn the govt for something they don't manage and then at the end of the day it was inconsequential in the safe arrival of the boat, why bother?

PNM has so few things to criticise about you have to invent them?

Arse, the GORTT has the ultimate responsibility, which CANNOT be abdicated to a third party. If that vessel struck a reef, sank what would you say? Well iz dem fault? Two years down the drain, and given how these kants decimated the sea bridge, would have been two years of what? Lease? Bridgeman's?
I don't want to find a fault, I did.
You and your cult still seem unaware or unwilling to grasp the concept of ultimate responsibility, which is not surprising since it would lead to a loss of UNC/Candle Light Movement/US Embassy/weather/ as excuses for poor performance, mismanagement and corruption.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » June 5th, 2021, 8:30 am

when kamala got the first OPT a year late and the other two had the faulty wiring, they dealt with it, by seeking refunds, that ended up being settled. and bought 12 boats after.

even if the third party is at fault, the govt has the responsibility of ensuring value for money.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » June 5th, 2021, 8:38 am

sMASH wrote:when kamala got the first OPT a year late and the other two had the faulty wiring, they dealt with it, by seeking refunds, that ended up being settled. and bought 12 boats after.

even if the third party is at fault, the govt has the responsibility of ensuring value for money.

That's why you never see independent, and I mean truly independent investigations here in T&T, only when one side wants to "shine up" a next one, because almost always the GORTT will be found to have some share of the blame. Tuntsy and his ilk, cannot understand this because if that ship sinks it will be "well dem boy did bringing it, so iz dem" :roll: :roll:

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » June 5th, 2021, 8:43 am

4kin put the amendments to the procurement regulations to HIDE all the details from investigations. blasted pirates of the treasury

Joshie23
Riding on 16's

Postby Joshie23 » June 5th, 2021, 9:32 am

Wraith King wrote:
Joshie23 wrote:

Lettuce pray for them.

You specified Vicky like it's limited to UNC supporters when you've described the majority of PNM supporters. Projection seems to be the order of the day for the red and ready to stay uneducated crew.

It's more scary than sickening to witness cult like behaviour from such large groups of persons especially those capable of violence.

Did prayers cross your mind when Keith proudly and publicly insinuated he did black magic on Patrick? Did prayers cross your mind when the crowd cheered him like hyenas in the African jungle after he said that? Did prayers cross your mind before you posted that biased diatribe? Surely not because you were trying to project what you're guilty of as well unto a single group.

So go and pray if it pleases you now but remember various PNM members have spoken publicly about Les Couteaux and its "jumbies" so be wary of what you're praying to. Maybe that's why ships with dead bodies washing up on that island.

Carry on as it pleases you.

As it pleases me? If you read back some of my posts, you'll see I've been critical of both parties that have been in power; the same ones you all would sacrifice your first born for. I'm upset about who mismanaged and teef in general, you all support who you believe mismanaged and teef less..we are not the same.

The lesser of all evils is still evil, but continue to pretend that of the political leaders in T&T - red, yellow, orange, green, blue, etc. - give a damn about you once you stain your finger for them.

Since comprehension seems to be a bit of a problem for ya though..I highlighted Vicky because had the belly to broadcast her diatribe where everyone can see her for who she is..she had more cajones than some of y'all that fall in the other category I described..anonymous keyboard warriors.

I didn't even read your full response, and I won't respond to you any further though because I come to 2NR usually for vibes, sometimes for kicks, other times for knowledge but always for community and camaraderie, and the racist innuendos really aren't good for one's mental health. Racists - blatant or otherwise - are the scum of the earth and it's beyond me that in 2021, we still have people (if I can call them that) with that kind of mindset.

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » June 5th, 2021, 9:39 am

Who is Vicky?

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”