Forums

Tobago Owners In Tears

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Tobago Owners In Tears

Postby 88sins » November 11th, 2021, 5:38 pm

Somebody needs to gag that black bald braying burro.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » November 11th, 2021, 7:24 pm

88sins wrote:Somebody needs to gag that black bald braying burro.

Hold on, Colos/Tuntsy/joe/wing/Tokesy/elitecorolla and dem go rush in with they limp tool to push in

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » November 11th, 2021, 7:29 pm

the next one say when they win yuh getting money in yuh bank account

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » November 11th, 2021, 8:27 pm

The PM talks about ecotourism while looking at prime eco tourism sites as good areas to set up hotels thus destroying the same attractions he alludes to having potential. Acknowledging the THA is an employment stopgap ( for decades btw) shows an abject failure to provide real stimulus to the private sector and encourage entrepreneurship, instead we see several grants going to the same persons/places with no accountability. Whereas tenderpreneurship is the business model of Trinidad, Tobago seems to benefit from a revolving door of handouts/grants/incentives.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » November 11th, 2021, 8:40 pm

De Dragon wrote:

Hold on, Colos/Tuntsy/joe/wing/Tokesy/elitecorolla and dem go rush in with they limp tool to push in each other's mouths

Fixed it for you

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 11th, 2021, 9:08 pm

eliteauto wrote:The PM talks about ecotourism while looking at prime eco tourism sites as good areas to set up hotels thus destroying the same attractions he alludes to having potential. Acknowledging the THA is an employment stopgap ( for decades btw) shows an abject failure to provide real stimulus to the private sector and encourage entrepreneurship, instead we see several grants going to the same persons/places with no accountability. Whereas tenderpreneurship is the business model of Trinidad, Tobago seems to benefit from a revolving door of handouts/grants/incentives.
There are a certain class of people in Trinidad and Tobago that do not want to see black entrepreneurs and especially in the hospitality industry.

The PM is again using black people and fooling them.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » November 11th, 2021, 9:34 pm

Me eh even care about that bai zr. Here's my issue.
Toolumhead say he know THA is operating like a make work program, and that it shouldn't be. Cool, I can live with that.
But Tobago forever bawling they need more $$$. To do what? Hire more Tobagonians and make the entire population in Tobago THA employees? Or to pay the people that already employed with THA that hardly do anything bigger salaries? What yuh want more money to do?

And that same THA, by employing all these Tobagonians, enabling the state dependency of Tobagonians, and stifling entrepreneurial spirit. Why start a business to make money when yuh could get a wuk in THA scratching yuh arse and draw a guaranteed salary?

Tobagonian like it so, so leave them with it so.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 11th, 2021, 10:09 pm

Bago was a land of framers that fed the Caribbean. Eric Williams changed all of that by giving them THA for votes.

Now Rowlair want to start eco tourism, which is a good thing. Guess what he's not creating those entrepreneurship for bago people. What he's doing is bringing 1% over to start and keep those projects while bago people will be subjected to cheap labour.

Rowlair just selling slaves to a new owner.

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Postby Blaze d Chalice » November 11th, 2021, 10:26 pm

But zoom if the people of Tobago like it so, who are you to tell them otherwise?

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 12th, 2021, 8:23 am

Blaze d Chalice wrote:But zoom if the people of Tobago like it so, who are you to tell them otherwise?

You have to understand that bago people are simple minded and still locked in slavery , The education system has failed them and like red government Trinis they cant think on their own.

I am afraid that non red government ppl lack reasoning and logic with Trinidad being greater than Tobago.

Its a shame that all other Caribbean islands have far better thinking power than TT

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » November 12th, 2021, 10:29 am

88sins wrote:
De Dragon wrote:

Hold on, Colos/Tuntsy/joe/wing/Tokesy/elitecorolla and dem go rush in with they limp tool to push in each other's mouths

Fixed it for you

Correct, is right but you can't talk about impotency and homosexuality and leave out MaxPower.

mero
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby mero » November 12th, 2021, 10:48 am

Weird homo obsessive flex allyuh have in here but cool.

Zoom ah up in Belle Gardens. Wwgd chief?

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » November 12th, 2021, 10:55 am

tobago is such a small tiny island which 2 PMs came from yet they still in dey buss up armless juzzy & short pants condition ... any other country with d kind of $ flow thru would have had tobago like a world class tourist destination

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » November 12th, 2021, 10:59 am

mero wrote:Weird homo obsessive flex allyuh have in here but cool.

Zoom ah up in Belle Gardens. Curry a goat.Ah comin!

I fixed it for you

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » November 12th, 2021, 11:05 am

eliteauto wrote:The PM talks about ecotourism while looking at prime eco tourism sites as good areas to set up hotels thus destroying the same attractions he alludes to having potential. Acknowledging the THA is an employment stopgap ( for decades btw) shows an abject failure to provide real stimulus to the private sector and encourage entrepreneurship, instead we see several grants going to the same persons/places with no accountability. Whereas tenderpreneurship is the business model of Trinidad, Tobago seems to benefit from a revolving door of handouts/grants/incentives.
I heard from a tobagonian that all you have to do is register with the THA, sit on the steps outside the building for 3 hours every morning then collect a check at the end of the week. It's some kinda automatic stipend that they get just for being registered as a contractor.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » November 12th, 2021, 12:00 pm

Gladiator wrote:
I heard from a tobagonian that all you have to do is register with the THA, sit on the steps outside the building for 3 hours every morning then collect a check at the end of the week. It's some kinda automatic stipend that they get just for being registered as a contractor.
On the other hand, Tobago is spotless after they clean.Every single day.So there's that also

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 12th, 2021, 12:09 pm

timelapse wrote:
Gladiator wrote:
On the other hand, Tobago is spotless after they clean.Every single day.So there's that also
So it North Korea

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 12th, 2021, 12:10 pm

Gladiator wrote:
This is true and is why Sat Maharaj called them lazy

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » November 18th, 2021, 10:26 pm

Good informative reading. After close to a decade of pnm THA rule, time for a change.

(click photos to enlarge and zoom)
Attachments
T1.jpg
T2.jpg
T3.jpg
T4.jpg
T5.jpg
T6.jpg

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » November 19th, 2021, 11:26 am

like i said above tobago has huge potential but d greedy corrupted politicians cud spoil vomit ...

nick639v2
30 pounds of Boost

Postby nick639v2 » November 21st, 2021, 10:00 am

Rovin wrote:like i said above tobago has huge potential but d greedy corrupted politicians cud spoil vomit ...
I've been going Tobago every 2 weeks for a while now for work, the potential only there for people with drive. Too much of tobago ppl sickeningly lazy jed, but those who do take the call to perform they're second to none and top class in every thing they do

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 21st, 2021, 12:18 pm

nick639v2 wrote:
Rovin wrote:like i said above tobago has huge potential but d greedy corrupted politicians cud spoil vomit ...
I've been going Tobago every 2 weeks for a while now for work, the potential only there for people with drive. Too much of tobago ppl sickeningly lazy jed, but those who do take the call to perform they're second to none and top class in every thing they do
They are lazy because the red government programmed them that way.

It's a sort of controlled slavery, red government does not want free thinking black people. Tobago education is way lacking behind Trinidad. There is no drive for educated black people ppl in Tobago.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » November 21st, 2021, 12:52 pm

zoom rader wrote:
nick639v2 wrote:

It's a sort of controlled slavery, red government does not want free thinking black people. Tobago education is way lacking behind Trinidad. There is no drive for educated black people ppl in Tobago.
Over the years under red government leadership what type of workforce was created, do we have specialized areas or simply service driven jobs...real plantation settings

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 21st, 2021, 3:45 pm

hover11 wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
nick639v2 wrote:

Over the years under red government leadership what type of workforce was created, do we have specialized areas or simply service driven jobs...real plantation settings
A THA holiday camp was created that's why they don't do real work.

Have you noticed that most tradesmen that do work in Tobago come over on short trips cause skilled people are hard to find in bago

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » November 23rd, 2021, 2:15 pm

zoom rader wrote:
hover11 wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
nick639v2 wrote:

Have you noticed that most tradesmen that do work in Tobago come over on short trips cause skilled people are hard to find in bago

When you have something like 60% of the population employed by the THA, what do you expect?

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » November 23rd, 2021, 3:10 pm

zoom rader wrote:A THA holiday camp was created that's why they don't do real work.

hard to find? yuh mean damn near impossible.

& IF yuh do find a tobagonian skilled enough to do the job, his labor pricing alone will make him lose the job to a trini.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 23rd, 2021, 3:11 pm

De Dragon wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
hover11 wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
nick639v2 wrote:

When you have something like 60% of the population employed by the THA, what do you expect?
It's hard finding workmen in bago. They just not skilled enough and don't want to work. Those that are skilled are in the 70s while the younger one shows soft hards. I had to do a roof and I had to import trinis.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 23rd, 2021, 3:16 pm

88sins wrote:
zoom rader wrote:A THA holiday camp was created that's why they don't do real work.

hard to find? yuh mean damn near impossible.

& IF yuh do find a tobagonian skilled enough to do the job, his labor pricing alone will make him lose the job to a trini.
The ones that are skilled are in their 70s . I explained I just did a roof and all were Trinis. Folks are simple they will do a job just to survive for a couple of days and it's stuff like grass cutting or fishing (Helping the boat onwer).

Red government did a good job making them dependent on the THA and the State.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » November 25th, 2021, 7:29 pm

pee nm rel effin annoying with d constant THA election ads when d tv6 news going on

not to mention their dutty ads bashing watson duke

stink campaigning at its bess ......

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » November 26th, 2021, 9:42 am

Rovin wrote:pee nm rel effin annoying with d constant THA election ads when d tv6 news going on

not to mention their dutty ads bashing watson duke

stink campaigning at its bess ......

What did you expect? Look at top to bottom, all of them are stink and dutty.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”