this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

WestIndian424
Riding on 17's

Re: Firearms User License HELP

Postby WestIndian424 » March 22nd, 2023, 4:26 pm

alfa wrote:
WestIndian424 wrote:
pugboy wrote:i find the media taking long to ask madame erla on what she doing about the backlog

I went up so today...girl at the dept told me she cannot give any info in person nor via telephone. ..thats the mandate they were given.So i asked how does one get an update...well they will email you.... :?

After filing out the form for an update they'll email you telling you in 6 to 9 months update will be given

I filled form in june 2022...got email saying 3-6months in sept 2022...this was a follow up

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » March 22nd, 2023, 5:24 pm

You can get a lawyer to file a freedom of information act request
They HAVE to respond, but will prob give a stupid response and hold on with the backlog
You can thank Heinz and his spat with gg for all this
Plus the corrupting of the ful dept of course

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » March 22nd, 2023, 6:51 pm

MaxPower wrote:
88sins wrote:You couldn't save yourself from drowning in the middle of the Sahara with the nearest water source 100 miles away from you, much less save me, or anyone else.

Try again sparky

What makes you think i would want to save you? Buh A A. I have assessed you and you have proven to be a fraud and a liar in my books, you have me going for a bit though and i respected you initially.

Try again Ebenezar.

Maybe, but you've established yourself with plenty of evidence to be an illiterate asinine idiot in everyone's eyes.

Congratulations on your accomplishment, I know you does be glad when you get them, small as they may be.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » March 23rd, 2023, 2:17 am

88sins wrote:
Congratulations on your accomplishment, I know you does be glad when you get them, small as they may be.

Well, at least i don’t lie about my accomplishments…

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » March 23rd, 2023, 3:02 am

MaxPower wrote:
88sins wrote:

Well, at least i don’t lie about my accomplishments…

Gotta have accomplishments first Caxxaloid. :wink:

WestIndian424
Riding on 17's

Postby WestIndian424 » March 23rd, 2023, 9:01 am

pugboy wrote:You can get a lawyer to file a freedom of information act request
They HAVE to respond, but will prob give a stupid response and hold on with the backlog

Appreciate the info

WestIndian424
Riding on 17's

Postby WestIndian424 » April 6th, 2023, 12:07 am

:? :roll:
Attachments
Screenshot_20230405_150731_Facebook.jpg

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » April 6th, 2023, 12:46 am

Guns are not the answer. All you need is God.

- Erla

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » April 6th, 2023, 5:39 am

print the bumper stickers
i’ll take a few

Cantmis
punchin NOS

Postby Cantmis » April 6th, 2023, 5:53 am

MaxPower wrote:Guns are not the answer. All you need is God.

- Erla
Jehovah's Witnesses are srps then.

*KRONIK*
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby *KRONIK* » April 6th, 2023, 9:11 am

Pew
Pew
Pewwww

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » April 6th, 2023, 10:18 am

Cantmis wrote:
MaxPower wrote:Guns are not the answer. All you need is God.

- Erla
Jehovah's Witnesses are srps then.
God's warriors.

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Postby alfa » April 15th, 2023, 5:14 pm

pugboy wrote:You can get a lawyer to file a freedom of information act request

For the legal bantons in here, anyone knows if you can take the firearms dept to court via a judicial review or what will be the likely outcome if one did everything according to procedure and still waiting over 5 years?

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » April 15th, 2023, 5:18 pm

That's the catch. Only if you're refused you file a case. That's why they forever processing without a decision

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » April 15th, 2023, 6:22 pm

the drugs sou sou man just took them to court for that
wait and see how his case turns out

if yuh friend waiting over 5 years he was supposed to get a dealer to sort it out

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » April 15th, 2023, 11:39 pm

So people getting their FUL applications blank because the state is of the opinion that citizens are too irresponsible and people want to take them to court?

The majority of Trinis are incapable of the proper handling of firearms and this pandemic and the ignorant culture is a clear example. Trinis want firearms but have no clue what is required of them, nor are they planning to change their lifestyles. Give the average Trini a FUL and watch them make a mess of it and make it bad for others. Allyuh know it will happen.

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Postby alfa » April 16th, 2023, 4:52 am

MaxPower wrote:So people getting their FUL applications blank because the state is of the opinion that citizens are too irresponsible and people want to take them to court?

The majority of Trinis are incapable of the proper handling of firearms and this pandemic and the ignorant culture is a clear example. Trinis want firearms but have no clue what is required of them, nor are they planning to change their lifestyles. Give the average Trini a FUL and watch them make a mess of it and make it bad for others. Allyuh know it will happen.

Bro I was asking a genuine question about legal action wrt firearms users application, if you don't know the answer you could just say so or better yet not comment at all, but just creamed your shorts at an opportunity to take a low blow at your countrymen :roll:

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Firearms User License HELP

Postby MaxPower » April 16th, 2023, 7:43 am

alfa wrote:Bro I was asking a genuine question about legal action wrt firearms users application, if you don't know the answer you could just say so or better yet not comment at all, but just creamed your shorts at an opportunity to take a low blow at your countrymen

alf,

T&T is ranked at embarrassing #6 criminal country in the world, the public service is piss poor, the work ethics/etiquette are culturally lackadaisical, the environment is laden with littering, priorities are wrong, almost every law, instruction, guideline, advisory and signage is neglected.

How much low of a blow you really expecting?

http://www.guardian.co.tt/news/tt-ranke ... 09fb9058a0

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » April 16th, 2023, 9:49 am

MaxPower wrote:So people getting their FUL applications blank because the state is of the opinion that citizens are too irresponsible and people want to take them to court?

All anyone can definitively know, is that this post once again proves that your idiocy is boundless

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » April 16th, 2023, 10:31 pm

88sins wrote:

All anyone can definitively know, is that this post once again proves that your idiocy is boundless

Soldier i have more than enough backings and evidence to support my posts. The blasted county is overly irresponsible and indisciplined.

You on the other hand is an example of why people like you should be denied. Your xenophobic thinking and your support of the drowning of defenseless and innocent children is not the mindset needed for FUL ownership.

*KRONIK*
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby *KRONIK* » April 17th, 2023, 4:34 am

Hai giuze

Pew
Pew
Pew

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » April 17th, 2023, 5:16 pm

MaxPower wrote:
88sins wrote:

Soldier i have more than enough backings and evidence to support my posts. The blasted county is overly irresponsible and indisciplined.

You on the other hand is an example of why people like you should be denied. Your xenophobic thinking and your support of the drowning of defenseless and innocent children is not the mindset needed for FUL ownership.

Ok nitwit.
So since ALL trinis irresponsible according to your asinine thesis, please explain why with all the thousands of current FUL holders we've not seen hundreds of rampant acts of irresponsible ownership.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » April 17th, 2023, 11:32 pm

88sins wrote:
Ok nitwit.
So since ALL trinis irresponsible according to your asinine thesis, please explain why with all the thousands of current FUL holders we've not seen hundreds of rampant acts of irresponsible ownership.

I spoke to you about this 2 second encyclopedia reading…slow it down and read. Note i used words such as “most” and “generally”, therefore not necessarily ALL Trinis.

The thousands of current FUL holders we have are those that were approved with contacts, professions, processing fees and those who have waited years for approval.

Now put all that aside and approve another set of thousands with the “firearms for all” logic and you tell me what the difference will be.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » April 18th, 2023, 1:55 pm

MaxPower wrote:
88sins wrote:
Ok nitwit.

I spoke to you about this 2 second encyclopedia reading…slow it down and read. Note i used words such as “most” and “generally”, therefore not necessarily ALL Trinis.

The thousands of current FUL holders we have are those that were approved with contacts, professions, processing fees and those who have waited years for approval.

Now put all that aside and approve another set of thousands with the “firearms for all” logic and you tell me what the difference will be.

And I already told you, your serious incapability to comprehend the truth and the English language is something you have to work on if you want people to see you as something other than the mindless idiot you've already proven that you are.

So now, since you use the word "most", which is another way of saying "the majority", please explain to us, little culo consuming cunny, what is the reason why since as you say "generally" "most" (aka the majority) of the citizens of this country are unfit to keep and carry weapons, there are not dozens of incidents of misconduct from the thousands of irresponsible firearm holders in this country occurring on a regular andfrequent basis. Thus far, you have absolutely no evidence to support your claim, that appears to be just about as useless and without merit as its author.

Anyway, lemme give you an easier puzzle to solve.

Maxine can go l_ck a d_ck. Choose one vowel to solve the riddle.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » April 18th, 2023, 3:01 pm

88dunce aka Ebenezar aka Reek,

Kill you dead Trinis are so responsible right?

But its a typical Trini mentality that you are born with to feel you are better than everyone else, know everything, jealous everything, fight down everything but yet, always find yourselves at the bottom of everything. That will explain why you get so defensive when i tell it to you in your face. You just cannot stand being told as is, and that’s due to ignorance and complacency.

Approve 50,000 FULs just before Carnival, you tell me what’s gonna happen.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » April 18th, 2023, 3:43 pm

so only 20 ful issued for the year according to papers

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » April 18th, 2023, 4:52 pm

MaxPower wrote:88dunce aka Ebenezar aka Reek,

But its a typical Trini mentality that you are born with to feel you are better than everyone else, know everything, jealous everything, fight down everything but yet, always find yourselves at the bottom of everything. That will explain why you get so defensive when i tell it to you in your face. You just cannot stand being told as is, and that’s due to ignorance and complacency.

Wait, "kill me dead trinis responsible"? Well is you say that they aren't, and you are yet to provide a shred of evidence to support your claims. But lemme put in into a perspective that even your dense, dunce mind can understand.

Trinis thus far have proven to much more responsible and safety conscious in general than your beloved vene parasites. Case in point.
How often you see 60 trinis including small children packed into a pirogue with a suspect engine that was made to fit 20 people, and said pirogue have zero life jackets, no radio, not even a flare?

Boy, go kick a big stone barefoot

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » April 18th, 2023, 4:54 pm

pugboy wrote:so only 20 ful issued for the year according to papers

yeah, things gone back to the way it was, just mostly different people eating that food now.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » April 18th, 2023, 5:00 pm

Has crime ever been this bad? All of allyuh older than me.....allyuh remember it ever being this bad

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » April 18th, 2023, 6:22 pm

88sins wrote:
MaxPower wrote:88dunce aka Ebenezar aka Reek,

Wait, "kill me dead trinis responsible"? Well is you say that they aren't, and you are yet to provide a shred of evidence to support your claims. But lemme put in into a perspective that even your dense, dunce mind can understand.

Trinis thus far have proven to much more responsible and safety conscious in general than your beloved vene parasites. Case in point.
How often you see 60 trinis including small children packed into a pirogue with a suspect engine that was made to fit 20 people, and said pirogue have zero life jackets, no radio, not even a flare?

Boy, go kick a big stone barefoot

A substantial amount of the shred of evidence you are looking for is for one, this Pandemic. Remember when the PM asked, plead and begged over and over for citizens to be responsible? Remember the PM did say if the irresponsibility continued what will happen? You remember “DO NOT CONGREGATE”?….you remember all the protocols that were breached? The liming all over, the chin mask wearing. Simple simple instructions were not followed which led to a lockdown. And you proudly say that Trinis are responsible? And allyuh want FUL? To do what? Make a mess like everything else?

You talking about 60 Venes in a pirogue. How many Trinis are responsible for the state the country is in? 10?

Trinis need to be more responsible before gaining easy access to legal firearms. I ask again, what is going to happen when 50,000 people get their firearms around Carnival time. You know the answer but too ignorant and stubborn to admit it. You damn well know that the scene gonna be jackassed and then the Govt will have all the reason to continue making it difficult.

Start showing a sense of responsibility. This is serious business.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”