Forums

Firearms User License HELP

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

WestIndian424
Riding on 17's

Re: Firearms User License HELP

Postby WestIndian424 » March 7th, 2023, 11:27 pm

So whats gonna happen to all those who were previously issued provisional / passed competency etc?

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » March 8th, 2023, 12:00 am

pugboy wrote:rowlee has made many statements against citizens being armed, go figure

Are the citizens resPonsible enough to be armed?

For this pandemic, Trinis have proven yet again that they are INcapable of following simple instructions. FUL ownership has great responsibility and as I have said before, it will take just a few jackoxes to make it worse for everyone else and make the approval process even harder.

Pepperspray applications are invited.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » March 8th, 2023, 5:27 am

MaxPower wrote:
pugboy wrote:rowlee has made many statements against citizens being armed, go figure

For this pandemic, Trinis have proven yet again that they are INcapable of following simple instructions. FUL ownership has great responsibility and as I have said before, it will take just a few jackoxes to make it worse for everyone else and make the approval process even harder.

why dont you view it as a leveling the playing field?

nothing stops a criminal from getting a gun, a 15 year old could borrow a gun from a padna and easily rob, rape, kill you or yours because they have a gun. they dont need a COC, they dont need evaluation, they dont even need $$ to buy a gun because criminals does borrow gun and lend gun and pawn gun .

but for the regular citizen, getting a FUL is a set of headache

that make ANY sense?

they should make it a right for everyone to get a FUL unless they arent qualified.

look at the endless farmers getting robbed , home invasions, car jackings....

you know how things would change if you and your neighbours and friends armed and have proper training....

right now criminals have NOTHING to fear when they go on a robbery, because their government has made it that their victim most likely unarmed...

in many situations when they meet a armed victim....it doesnt work out for them (the bandits)

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » March 8th, 2023, 6:00 am

Phone Surgeon wrote:
MaxPower wrote:

nothing stops a criminal from getting a gun, a 15 year old could borrow a gun from a padna and easily rob, rape, kill you or yours because they have a gun. they dont need a COC, they dont need evaluation, they dont even need $$ to buy a gun because criminals does borrow gun and lend gun and pawn gun .

that make ANY sense?

they should make it a right for everyone to get a FUL unless they arent qualified.

you know how things would change if you and your neighbours and friends armed and have proper training....

right now criminals have NOTHING to fear when they go on a robbery, because their government has made it that their victim most likely unarmed...

in many situations when they meet a armed victim....it doesnt work out for them (the bandits)

You seriously taking time to respond to this self loathing jackarse?

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » March 8th, 2023, 6:04 am

MaxPower wrote:

Lemme help you figure out the answer to this stupid question yourself.
According to the available statistics, what's the ratio of murder and robberies committed with illegal firearms in criminal hands, to the number of people with legal firearms involved in reckless and criminal activity?

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » March 8th, 2023, 7:17 am

Phone Surgeon wrote:
MaxPower wrote:

that make ANY sense?

Phone,

It makes a lot of sense and some great points made, but the Trini culture is the problem. These same people who come to your store that appear upright and proper are the same one applying for an FUL and will also be suitably “qualified”. The same people are the ones who continue to break the laws in T&T. The same people who litter, speed and always have a short cut for everything. You have people who cannot even reach to work on time applying for a weapon.

Legal ownership of a firearm takes great responsibility. Secure storage, concealment, training, maintenance and fees. Are you aware that you cannot consume alcohol while in possession of a firearm? Can you imagine what can happen around Carnival time? Or at the average prominent pumping bar/night club on a weekend? Will our countrymen automatically start being responsible?

The FUL process has to remain strict. Now don’t get me wrong, we have many of our citizens who without a doubt will be totally responsible, but the majority of the population WILL make it bad for others.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » March 8th, 2023, 7:21 am

max,
this is not a black/white wrong/right issue, it is about balancing odds of survival

no one can guarantee a legal owner with psycho brain will not go crazy with a gun in a mall

but right now your odds of suffering at the hands of criminals are way greater than a mass shooting or such with a legal gun

everybody knows somebody who has suffered serious violent crime in recent years
i bet even more than knowing somebody who got in a car accident

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » March 8th, 2023, 7:25 am

anyone who want a gun to do something illegal can easily get a gun locally.

ask any of those venes you roll with max.

tell them you have a situation and you need a gun.

they will give you a price with ghost and without ghosts

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » March 8th, 2023, 7:37 am

88sins wrote:
According to the available statistics, what's the ratio of murder and robberies committed with illegal firearms in criminal hands, to the number of people with legal firearms involved in reckless and criminal activity?

We are already aware that the statistics are low with legal firearm involvement in reckless and criminal activity. What are you getting at? Increase the approvals and let citizens as yourself who promote inhumane and murderous solutions towards innocent life have easy access to legal firearms? You really feel those statistics will remain the same? What will the state do when children start taking their parents licensed firearms to school? Accidental shootings and discharges? Continue the approval process?

What statistics do you have for the many issues in T&T resulting from irresponsible behavior?

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » March 8th, 2023, 7:52 am

All these what ifs max. The current FACT is that legit citizens are helpless.

That is all.

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Postby alfa » March 8th, 2023, 12:11 pm

Max what you think about venezuelans in Trinidad having legal firearms to protect themselves?

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » March 8th, 2023, 2:38 pm

Phone Surgeon wrote:All these what ifs max. The current FACT is that legit citizens are helpless.

That is all.

Phone, it is also a FACT that the majority of legit citizens are also irresponsible.

Ok so sure man, arm all qualifying citizens. Are you telling me that there is not a high possibility of the what ifs occurring?

Firearm found in KFC/Beach/Bar etc
Firearm discharged by toddler
Firearm discharged accidentally in XYZ
Firearm found in students bag
Man/woman shoots self
Firearm holder intoxicated in roadblock
Firearm holder held with excess ammo
Firearm thefts on the rise

You know it coming.

The general public must exercise a greater sense of responsibility.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » March 8th, 2023, 3:53 pm

MaxPower wrote:
88sins wrote:

We are already aware that the statistics are low with legal firearm involvement in reckless and criminal activity. What are you getting at? Increase the approvals and let citizens as yourself who promote inhumane and murderous solutions towards innocent life have easy access to legal firearms? You really feel those statistics will remain the same? What will the state do when children start taking their parents licensed firearms to school? Accidental shootings and discharges? Continue the approval process?

What statistics do you have for the many issues in T&T resulting from irresponsible behavior?

What I'm getting at is that even with insurmountable and undeniable evidence to the contrary of your proposed question regarding trini behavior with legal firearms, you still stick to your asinine thesis like a starving tick on an exanguinated mange-infested dog, grasping at straws where no straws exist.

Next time, you should try using your head and the supposed contents of your cranial cavity for something else, other than believing their sole purpose for existing is to serve as a hat rack.

16 cycles
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby 16 cycles » March 8th, 2023, 4:07 pm

Open it up, ppl accustomed to a 2 yr lockdown..so self-impose....by then all the irresponsible owners and bandits will sort themselves out.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » March 8th, 2023, 4:10 pm

it have more negligent discharge by army and police than civilians eh
you know the ol “was cleaning gun” story they like to say

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » March 8th, 2023, 5:33 pm

16 cycles wrote:Open it up, ppl accustomed to a 2 yr lockdown..so self-impose....by then all the irresponsible owners and bandits will sort themselves out.

Actually, it's more likely that with a proliferation of small arms, we would see a lot of dead bandits, rapists and murderers within the first year, and after that, it will just get quiet when all the ones who feel they're superman get killed during their criminal activity, and the up and comers will figure out real quick that their choice of career eh worth it anymore.

matix
Shifting into 6th

Postby matix » March 8th, 2023, 5:40 pm

88sins wrote:
16 cycles wrote:Open it up, ppl accustomed to a 2 yr lockdown..so self-impose....by then all the irresponsible owners and bandits will sort themselves out.

Actually, it's more likely that with a proliferation of small arms, we would see a lot of dead bandits, rapists and murderers within the first year, and after that, it will just get quiet when all the ones who feel they're superman get killed during their criminal activity, and the up and comers will figure out real quick that their choice of career eh worth it anymore.

Sounds about right

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » March 8th, 2023, 6:46 pm

88sins wrote:What I'm getting at is that even with insurmountable and undeniable evidence to the contrary of your proposed question regarding trini behavior with legal firearms, you still stick to your asinine thesis like a starving tick on an exanguinated mange-infested dog, grasping at straws where no straws exist.

Next time, you should try using your head and the supposed contents of your cranial cavity for something else, other than believing their sole purpose for existing is to serve as a hat rack.

All that to say you get blank? Maybe if you were honest about your “achievements” your application would not be under a pile of a pile.

You just cannot stand it when your typical ignorant and irresponsible Trini mentality is laid out to your face.

Get responsible 88. Allyuh so does want gun and have the improper mindset.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » March 8th, 2023, 7:35 pm

MaxPower wrote:
88sins wrote:What I'm getting at is that even with insurmountable and undeniable evidence to the contrary of your proposed question regarding trini behavior with legal firearms, you still stick to your asinine thesis like a starving tick on an exanguinated mange-infested dog, grasping at straws where no straws exist.

All that to say you get blank? Maybe if you were honest about your “achievements” your application would not be under a pile of a pile.

You just cannot stand it when your typical ignorant and irresponsible Trini mentality is laid out to your face.

Get responsible 88. Allyuh so does want gun and have the improper mindset.

:lol: ok Maxine, I get it that you eh too sharp. But I got only a couple questions for you.

What the hell an idiot like you could possibly know about "the proper mindset" required to carry ANY weapon, including firearms?
What gives you the idea that I want a firearm, or that I applied and my "application under a pile under a pile"? Understand something before you respond, that my being an advocate for proliferation isn't an indication of a desire for my personal possession of such. I actually find them loud and limited, but still useful for certain applications.

Understand this MaxDunce
A firearm is a tool, that simple. It's the user of the tool and their actions and intentions with regards to how they use it that warrants whether or not they are responsible with it, and to tell someone that they have no right to want or need to have access to a tool that they may want or need, is a very stupid mindset to harbor.

Start thinking girl. I know it hurts you when you do, but you should still at least try

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » March 8th, 2023, 7:52 pm

88sins wrote:A firearm is a tool, that simple. It's the user of the tool and their actions and intentions with regards to how they use it that warrants whether or not they are responsible with it, and to tell someone that they have no right to want or need to have access to a tool that they may want or need, is a very stupid mindset to harbor.

And you have put your head on a block that your countrymen are generally responsible?

You can have a right to want and need access, but if you are NOT legible and your behavior states as such, or a particular trend and observation is blatantly seen in society, then the state has the right to deny in the interest of the safety of themselves and others around. You cannot want want want and offer nothing.

A stupid mindset would be to put firearms in the wrong hands. Allyuh can’t even follow Covid 19 protocols. Your problem is that your Trini mentality is complacent and ignorant which is the reason why you will never understand. And i don’t have to answer your questions, you don’t deserve my time. Pick up a book and read and understand this time.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » March 8th, 2023, 8:13 pm

I not putting my head on a block for anyone, and I welcome an open, transparent and rational screening process for all applicants.
However, it seems that you are quite comfortable with your head up your arse.
Just be mindful of the methane

Supra GT-FOUR
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Supra GT-FOUR » March 8th, 2023, 8:19 pm

MaxPower wrote:
88sins wrote:A firearm is a tool, that simple. It's the user of the tool and their actions and intentions with regards to how they use it that warrants whether or not they are responsible with it, and to tell someone that they have no right to want or need to have access to a tool that they may want or need, is a very stupid mindset to harbor.

And you have put your head on a block that your countrymen are generally responsible?

You can have a right to want and need access, but if you are NOT *eligible* and your behavior states as such, or a particular trend and observation is blatantly seen in society, then the state has the right to deny in the interest of the safety of themselves and others around. You cannot want want want and offer nothing.

A stupid mindset would be to put firearms in the wrong hands. Allyuh can’t even follow Covid 19 protocols. Your problem is that your Trini mentality is complacent and ignorant which is the reason why you will never understand. And i don’t have to answer your questions, you don’t deserve my time. Pick up a book and read and understand this time.

Fixed it for you
Legible means easy to read/discernable
Eligible means to be worthy of.

Grammar police on patrol.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » March 8th, 2023, 8:24 pm

88sins wrote:I not putting my head on a block for anyone, and I welcome an open, transparent and rational screening process for all applicants.

Soldier you should be the last person to lecture me about “mindset”. People don’t forget your reckless actions a few years ago where i had to save your ass. Not to mention your barbaric solutions to deal with immigrants which would result in the loss of life of innocent women and children. This is not the mindset needed and applicants displaying this sort of primitive thinking should not be allowed to go past the psychologist.

The issue here is not my “head up my arse”, but putting weapons in the hands of a lackadaisical population.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » March 8th, 2023, 9:25 pm

Huh

D fuq

Files bussing

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Postby alfa » March 8th, 2023, 9:44 pm

Phone Surgeon wrote:Huh

D fuq

Files bussing

Nah is same file that getting recycled since then

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » March 9th, 2023, 2:17 am

MaxPower wrote:
88sins wrote:I not putting my head on a block for anyone, and I welcome an open, transparent and rational screening process for all applicants.

Soldier you should be the last person to lecture me about “mindset”. People don’t forget your reckless actions a few years ago where i had to save your ass. Not to mention your barbaric solutions to deal with immigrants which would result in the loss of life of innocent women and children. This is not the mindset needed and applicants displaying this sort of primitive thinking should not be allowed to go past the psychologist.

The issue here is not my “head up my arse”, but putting weapons in the hands of a lackadaisical population.

:lol:
You couldn't save yourself from drowning in the middle of the Sahara with the nearest water source 100 miles away from you, much less save me, or anyone else.

Try again sparky

WestIndian424
Riding on 17's

Postby WestIndian424 » March 22nd, 2023, 3:19 pm

pugboy wrote:i find the media taking long to ask madame erla on what she doing about the backlog

I went up so today...girl at the dept told me she cannot give any info in person nor via telephone. ..thats the mandate they were given.So i asked how does one get an update...well they will email you.... :?

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Postby alfa » March 22nd, 2023, 3:58 pm

WestIndian424 wrote:
pugboy wrote:i find the media taking long to ask madame erla on what she doing about the backlog

I went up so today...girl at the dept told me she cannot give any info in person nor via telephone. ..thats the mandate they were given.So i asked how does one get an update...well they will email you.... :?

After filing out the form for an update they'll email you telling you in 6 to 9 months update will be given

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » March 22nd, 2023, 4:00 pm

WestIndian424 wrote:

Yeh bro, they will call you, email you, get back to you, you have to “hold on”……

All this in Trini time ofcourse.

It is my understanding that calling the station to find out about applications are now nuisance calls…

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » March 22nd, 2023, 4:16 pm

88sins wrote:You couldn't save yourself from drowning in the middle of the Sahara with the nearest water source 100 miles away from you, much less save me, or anyone else.

Try again sparky

What makes you think i would want to save you? Buh A A. I have assessed you and you have proven to be a fraud and a liar in my books, you have me going for a bit though and i respected you initially.

Try again Ebenezar.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”