Forums

Firearms User License HELP

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Firearms User License HELP

Postby timelapse » September 13th, 2021, 4:58 pm

Anything can be a weapon in my hands...I just saying.

*KRONIK*
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby *KRONIK* » September 13th, 2021, 5:18 pm

timelapse wrote:Anything can be a weapon in my hands...I just saying.
*smiles in mackerson bottle

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » September 13th, 2021, 5:34 pm

timelapse wrote:Anything can be a weapon in my hands...I just saying.

Not just yours, anyone's.
All boils down to how creative you can get with the items in your immediate vicinity

sam1978
Riding on 16's

Postby sam1978 » September 13th, 2021, 7:08 pm

If a serious gunta pointing a big gun at you, all the weapon talk going out the window.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » September 13th, 2021, 7:23 pm

sam1978 wrote:If a serious gunta pointing a big gun at you, all the weapon talk going out the window.
Good thing I train for those kinds of things so I don't panic.Krav Maga training is a must in these times

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » September 13th, 2021, 7:27 pm

sam1978 wrote:If a serious gunta pointing a big gun at you, all the weapon talk going out the window.

To some, probably most, yup.
But to those that know how to handle themselves in such situations you would be surprised.

A172
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby A172 » September 13th, 2021, 7:53 pm

lol@ tuner badmen

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » September 13th, 2021, 8:02 pm

Minister of nat sec supposed to be addressing the nation tomorrow...concerning this F.U.L thing

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » September 13th, 2021, 8:10 pm

A172 wrote:lol@ tuner badmen

Nuttn to do with "badman" ting, and everything to do with situational awareness, creating an element of surprise and using it to maximum effect, and being prepared for the possibility of an encounter.

Remember, many firearm owners the world over, even locally, have successfully thwarted attacks from "guntas with big guns", often enough shortening their lifespans in the process.

sam1978
Riding on 16's

Postby sam1978 » September 13th, 2021, 8:26 pm

Yeah , firearm owners . These dudes talking about Mackeson bottles and items in the vicinity.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » September 13th, 2021, 8:32 pm

If you keep a blade concealed on your person, is that not considered a weapon in your vicinity?

*KRONIK*
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby *KRONIK* » September 13th, 2021, 9:11 pm

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:Minister of nat sec supposed to be addressing the nation tomorrow...concerning this F.U.L thing
*telling the ppl a version of story

*KRONIK*
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby *KRONIK* » September 13th, 2021, 9:12 pm

sam1978 wrote:Yeah , firearm owners . These dudes talking about Mackeson bottles and items in the vicinity.
Mackeson bottle ah di realest

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » September 13th, 2021, 10:42 pm

Active training FUL holders are not afraid of guntas with guns..some actually relish a lil action..

Been over this before but there are FUL holders with multiple ghosts from multiple incidents.. doctors, businessmen etc...

Most guntas witth guns are dead men walking to any one with firearms training...just watch robbery videos,those fools give multiple opportunities to present and fire on them, easy peasy..

Most aware and trained FUL holders don't enter places like regular happy go lucky unaware people ..be it small groceries, restaurants, stores, yards, their own home etc..no actively training or trained FUL holder worth his salts ain't walking in on no robbery or set up jusso blind, they calculating how to safely stop (kill) anyone they see looking strange acting strange etc and only awaiting confirmation to execute...

It's like a good batsman having time to do what he wants with a fast ball because he so good a split second or a few is a lot when you're on top of your game and have everything covered....

Cover your ASP and you will always come out on top.

A172

Postby A172 » September 13th, 2021, 11:01 pm

88sins wrote:
A172 wrote:lol@ tuner badmen

Nuttn to do with "badman" ting, and everything to do with situational awareness, creating an element of surprise and using it to maximum effect, and being prepared for the possibility of an encounter.

Remember, many firearm owners the world over, even locally, have successfully thwarted attacks from "guntas with big guns", often enough shortening their lifespans in the process.
edgy

A172

Postby A172 » September 13th, 2021, 11:06 pm

VII wrote:Active training FUL holders are not afraid of guntas with guns..some actually relish a lil action..

Been over this before but there are FUL holders with multiple ghosts from multiple incidents.. doctors, businessmen etc...

Most guntas witth guns are dead men walking to any one with firearms training...just watch robbery videos,those fools give multiple opportunities to present and fire on them, easy peasy..

Most aware and trained FUL holders don't enter places like regular happy go lucky unaware people ..be it small groceries, restaurants, stores, yards, their own home etc..no actively training or trained FUL holder worth his salts ain't walking in on no robbery or set up jusso blind, they calculating how to safely stop (kill) anyone they see looking strange acting strange etc and only awaiting confirmation to execute...

It's like a good batsman having time to do what he wants with a fast ball because he so good a split second or a few is a lot when you're on top of your game and have everything covered....

the fact that u hadda explain this goes to show how much posers/imps just posting ITT for posting sake

once u have your ful your entire life & lifestyle changes and u always have them 20 eyes around u. Along with your ful comes a vast interest in personal security that u would find yourself exercising subconsciously and always looking for ways to improve

but lol@ the kungfu/macguyver bvllers

*KRONIK*
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby *KRONIK* » September 13th, 2021, 11:11 pm

*launches mackeson bottle into chat

sam1978
Riding on 16's

Postby sam1978 » September 14th, 2021, 5:43 am

A172 wrote:
VII wrote:Active training FUL holders are not afraid of guntas with guns..some actually relish a lil action..

the fact that u hadda explain this goes to show how much posers/imps just posting ITT for posting sake

once u have your ful your entire life & lifestyle changes and u always have them 20 eyes around u. Along with your ful comes a vast interest in personal security that u would find yourself exercising subconsciously and always looking for ways to improve

I was talking about being unarmed and you and vii came in talking about being equipped with firearms. At the same time , disclosing that you have a firearm thus removing the element of surprise. I now know you have a firearm and I know where you live and where your business is located , so if I was to come at you I could theoretically shoot you or disarm you because you wouldn’t have the luxury of time with the fast ball. Talk about posers and imps.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » September 14th, 2021, 6:26 am

All that typing, to post the the same thing I already said, with a fixation on firearms. :roll:

In any event, a small sharp blade can be a very effective tool for self defense, providing of course that one knows how to use it to maximum effect. Doesn't have to be longer than about 3-4", once it properly sharp and holds a good edge.

A172

Postby A172 » September 14th, 2021, 6:32 am

sam1978 wrote:
A172 wrote:

I was talking about being unarmed and you and vii came in talking about being equipped with firearms. At the same time , disclosing that you have a firearm thus removing the element of surprise. I now know you have a firearm and I know where you live and where your business is located , so if I was to come at you I could theoretically shoot you or disarm you because you wouldn’t have the luxury of time with the fast ball. Talk about posers and imps.

theoretically lmao

stick to playing cod neckbeard

sam1978
Riding on 16's

Postby sam1978 » September 14th, 2021, 6:39 am

Ok rich neckbeard . Keep on advertising.Remember when guntas know you carrying , they coming hard and St Mary’s have four directions to run .
Last edited by sam1978 on September 14th, 2021, 6:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

sam1978
Riding on 16's

Postby sam1978 » September 14th, 2021, 6:42 am

88sins wrote:All that typing, to post the the same thing I already said, with a fixation on firearms. :roll:

In any event, a small sharp blade can be a very effective tool for self defense, providing of course that one knows how to use it to maximum effect. Doesn't have to be longer than about 3-4", once it properly sharp and holds a good edge.

You ever hear the old saying ? You Don’t bring a knife to a gunfight . You have to be close to a gunman to use a 3-4” blade . At least that could be 3-4 feet, a knife is no match for a bullet. You watching too much Netflix.

*KRONIK*
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby *KRONIK* » September 14th, 2021, 7:24 am

sam1978 wrote:
88sins wrote:All that typing, to post the the same thing I already said, with a fixation on firearms. :roll:

You ever hear the old saying ? You Don’t bring a knife to a gunfight . You have to be close to a gunman to use a 3-4” blade . At least that could be 3-4 feet, a knife is no match for a bullet. You watching too much Netflix.
Daz why i keep saying: mackeson bottle ah di realest

sam1978
Riding on 16's

Postby sam1978 » September 14th, 2021, 7:36 am

At least you could pelt and run.

*KRONIK*
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby *KRONIK* » September 14th, 2021, 9:17 am

sam1978 wrote:At least you could pelt and run.
Yuh see, you is a man understand how the ting go

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » September 14th, 2021, 9:30 am

sam1978 wrote:

And when you in a gunfight with air in one hand & the bricks you just shat in the other, I more than sure is a safe bet that you'd have a whole new appreciation for that knife tho.

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » September 14th, 2021, 11:30 am

When you've shot people before, stopped crimes in progress, rescued your neighbors 2 am from bandits etc with your firearms people know you have firearms..lol..

Sure anyone can be ambushed and gunned down, but when you've considered all things and see yourself as a potential dead man walking you've entered a new level of DGAF that doesn't exist on COD or with complacent gun ownership and prepared to go the full distance at the shortest notice, lives can change in seconds and you gotta be sure yours dont change for the worst and that kinda mindset and mode is automatic for many , those who are afraid to die are the ones that hesitate and mess things up more than others, it's simply a job to be done with the good tools that you have .

Like everyone else, the biggest risk FUL holders face is random attempted armed robbery, attempted carjacking, attempted home/property invasion etc and those are the easiest for any capable firearms owner to deal with .

Who knows an exposed gun owner may always see you before you see them, maybe they set things up so, who knows ? 8-)

sam1978 wrote:
A172 wrote:

Last edited by VII on September 14th, 2021, 4:26 pm, edited 7 times in total.

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » September 14th, 2021, 11:34 am

Nah man ent Sam have he ting ?

A172 wrote:

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » September 14th, 2021, 12:54 pm

Friends,

Be aware of your surroundings.

A172

Postby A172 » September 14th, 2021, 2:29 pm

VII wrote:Nah man ent Sam have he ting ?

A172 wrote:

sam is just one of them old tuner maccomehman using a new acct

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”