Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

UNC will win next election

Postby desifemlove » March 4th, 2018, 8:11 am

is there any reson why not?

Rory Phoulorie
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Re: UNC will win next election

Postby Rory Phoulorie » March 4th, 2018, 8:14 am

Kamala Persad-Bissessar, Suruj Rambachan, Tim Gopeesingh, Roodal Moonilial.

No matter how much shaft the red and ready supporters get from the PNM, not enough are going to change sides and vote for the UNC as long as any of the aforementioned four persons are there.

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » March 4th, 2018, 8:25 am

The nasty Cabal is still there firmly planted in the UNC.

Kamla won't win until these people are gone, also studies have shown that Criminals are more likely to vote PNM. And much of this country has a criminal mentality.

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » March 4th, 2018, 8:31 am

which studies have shown that ED? Can you post a link?

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby hydroep » March 4th, 2018, 8:38 am

UNC...win the next election?...:shock:...:rofl:

Seriously, no...not in its current configuration.

Daran
Shifting into 6th

Postby Daran » March 4th, 2018, 9:21 am

lol of course they will. Even with the cabal. Can’t belive you political “experts” are so blinded. It won’t be a 29-12 victory. But it will be greater than 23 seats.

Cantmis
punchin NOS

Postby Cantmis » March 4th, 2018, 10:28 am

PM : reason for bad term in office Kamala..
PM supporters: true..

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » March 4th, 2018, 10:32 am

Once roodal, sewage and toteesingh around...unc a winning one mc

steverandolph
3NE 2NR for life

Postby steverandolph » March 4th, 2018, 10:49 am

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:Once roodal, sewage and toteesingh around...unc a winning one mc

This x1 billion.

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » March 4th, 2018, 1:08 pm

Agreed fully. Once those 3 are out, Kamla will have a chance. Suruj already have too much baggage on him and Moonilal needs to clear his name in the courts first with the EMBD case. You can always put Gopeesingh in the senate.

The only way they can be removed is when they begin to select candidates for Caroni East, Tabaquite and Oropouche East 2019-2020.

paid_influencer
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby paid_influencer » March 4th, 2018, 1:15 pm

if the economy rebounds, the PNM will win.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » March 4th, 2018, 2:10 pm

Hmm. Plenty people who fed up with unc will vote for unc, because they view pnm as a bigger all round threat to the nation, than unc.
Not that they want unc, if another party that can do better, but has a good chance of winning cones they would vote them. But right now, it's anybody else but pnm.

As time going along, I just might settle for the lesser of the evils to get pnm out.

Alwaris imbert and Goebbels young making the money, for Daryl, young bronto and MArlene to spend it.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » March 4th, 2018, 2:21 pm

Let me put my toe in here as a resident of one of the marginals:

This country cannot afford to put back Kamla and Co into governance based on the amount of 't'iefing' that went on under her watch. Moneylall and company do not need to win any election because their coffers are full unto the next 100 generations.

As bad as the PNM is at the moment, talk on the ground is that unless another viable party comes along by 2020, Growley and Company may very well get back.

Daran
Shifting into 6th

Postby Daran » March 4th, 2018, 2:55 pm

bluefete wrote:Let me put my toe in here as a resident of one of the marginals:

This country cannot afford to put back Kamla and Co into governance based on the amount of 't'iefing' that went on under her watch. Moneylall and company do not need to win any election because their coffers are full unto the next 100 generations.

As bad as the PNM is at the moment, talk on the ground is that unless another viable party comes along by 2020, Growley and Company may very well get back.

Get out of that bubble u in. The general population consensus (right now) is that PNM is worse than UNC.

And regarding the “corruption”, you feel it stop? PNM media doh expose anything. But trust me, corruption in many areas is just as bad and some cases far worse under PNM. However, when it’s PNM doing it, it’s fine that’s the status quo. When is UNC, nah them indian cyah be teifing so.

Also, you feel UNC doh kno about the PNM corruption. I and several others have passed files and evidence of it to UNC. Waiting till election campaigning start, you’ll be shocked.

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » March 4th, 2018, 3:10 pm

Rory Phoulorie wrote:Kamala Persad-Bissessar, Suruj Rambachan, Tim Gopeesingh, Roodal Moonilial.

No matter how much shaft the red and ready supporters get from the PNM, not enough are going to change sides and vote for the UNC as long as any of the aforementioned four persons are there.

I don't even mind If Kamla remains in the party. As long as she isn't it's head. The other aforementioned folk, GOT to go though. Suruj, Tim and Roodal are political cancer.

toyolink
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby toyolink » March 4th, 2018, 3:15 pm

I can fully understand the excitement this type of conversation can create at this time for both tribes.
Unfortunately, what this does is it takes pressure off the Govt in office to fulfill its responsibilities to the national community by causing a distraction with its inherent divisiveness.
With things as bad as they are presently the national community cannot afford to release the pressure for performance and the ball is in our court and we got to deal with what we have now.
There may be nothing to win come the expiration of this 'term' just a almighty mess.

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » March 4th, 2018, 3:15 pm

Daran wrote:Also, you feel UNC doh kno about the PNM corruption. I and several others have passed files and evidence of it to UNC. Waiting till election campaigning start, you’ll be shocked.

See, this is the kind of thing I read and become instantly cynical.

Why wait till election? You're going to allow it to continue, just to garner a lil political mileage down the road?
Last edited by shogun on March 4th, 2018, 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » March 4th, 2018, 3:16 pm

Some may even argue devant to an extent...but new blood is needed within the party...I read somewhere a new party was formed...if they decide to contest 2020...prepare for pnm governance for a few years again

D Diesel Report
Trinituner Peong

Postby D Diesel Report » March 4th, 2018, 3:26 pm

shogun wrote:
Daran wrote:Also, you feel UNC doh kno about the PNM corruption. I and several others have passed files and evidence of it to UNC. Waiting till election campaigning start, you’ll be shocked.

See, this is the kind of thing I read and become instantly cynical.

Why wait till election? You're going to allow it to continue, just to garner a lil political mileage down the road?

Lol, because they are appealing to the lower common denominator. And that denominator has a 10-day memory and believes everything they hear on the 1% news. So they are waiting for ultimate impact.

Want things to change? Make the independent vote bloc so strong, that they would want to win that one instead of the base vote.

D Diesel Report
Trinituner Peong

Postby D Diesel Report » March 4th, 2018, 3:28 pm

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:Some may even argue devant to an extent...but new blood is needed within the party...I read somewhere a new party was formed...if they decide to contest 2020...prepare for pnm governance for a few years again

It has about ten new parties out. One of them is basically the same people from COP when it just started.

I personally can't wait for more PNM dominance because their supporters love it and I believe that if they believe so strongly in their party, let them vote for it to their detriment.

Everyone else... well I would suggest starting to save up and get some heavy weaponry from Icacus.

It's going to be a hell of a ride. :drinking: :drinking:

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » March 4th, 2018, 3:31 pm

wheyyy like desi finally get a hindu man and settle down with a good jaray piggy.
She make peace with kamla and the hindu temple, etc, [retarded desi spew], cos big wuk etc.

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » March 4th, 2018, 5:19 pm

eliteauto wrote:which studies have shown that ED? Can you post a link?

The imaginary study conducted by Dr Nobody in 2015 after the GE Loss.

The jokey claim that crims vote pnm is beaten by leagues by th UNC, who put crims in positions of power.

Marinate on the fact that they put JEK WERNER to be acting PM (Project Manager) on several occasions. LET THAT SINK IN. MARINATE IN IT. Then stick it on the grill 5 mins per side.

unc cannot win the next election unless Rowlee do something incredibly special (read: dotish)

greggle71
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby greggle71 » March 4th, 2018, 8:50 pm

PM Rowley is probably the least prime ministerial office holder the country has ever seen, his language is generally offensive for the most part but I must admit, his administration to me is perceived to be generally prudent in managing the country’s finances through tough times, without creating a real social breakdown. You get little pockets of outbursts here and there and while the Finance Minister in particular has the potential to be a public relations nightmare with his utterances, lately he has also settled down a bit

Now to be clear, it’s not that I think a KPB administration isn’t capable of doing a similar job navigating the tough times but I genuinely felt they missed a trick in the last election campaign as I perceived that they knew the economic outlook and copped out of taking the reigns for a second term, it appeared to me that their campaign effort was lacking, almost deliberately so but that’s just my impression

The outcome is that the Rowley administration has built some currency with the swing voters who are generally more educated and tuned to the real economic and social issues and just as importantly, tune out the tribal rhetoric on both sides. The issue of crime (blue and white collar) is the real issue that can make a difference in the next election, the influx and proliferation of guns to commit crime is something both past and present have been unable to address but this administration still has time to address white collar crime with key legislation and they will be judged by whether this will actually get done by the end of their term

Other major issue not yet dealt with is local government reform which has for me been disappointing to date, after all the huff and puff since the last local govt election there has been absolute silence on the progress and status.

The UNC has the capacity to lead again but unfortunately it’s more a function of whether the current administration can fulfill its campaign promises of crime (white collar) and local government reform and to a lesser extent self governance for Tobago and creating a significant level of dissatisfaction with the swing vote to make the UNC a viable alternative rather than anything the UNC on its own can captivate the swing vote with, but both sides have time.

urbandilema
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby urbandilema » March 4th, 2018, 9:01 pm

Probably not in this realty...may be in the one where we find the sure for world hunger

Numb3r4
Shifting into 6th

Postby Numb3r4 » March 4th, 2018, 9:23 pm

Really.....

Will be visiting this thread.

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » March 4th, 2018, 10:03 pm

I think there is another issue that may come to the fore if the situation further deteriorates... Venezuela.

Rowley's stance seems to be that he supports the Maduro government as he is banking on the Dragon-field deal for gas. Since China and Russia have interests to keep Maduro in power (where Russia visited our waters twice), this might alienate US support for T&T. The US already sees us as an ISIS problem.

If Kamla publicly denounces what is happening in Venezuela, she can be seen as pro-US. 2020 elections may be the first time (?) geopolitical hands will be at play.

urbandilema
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby urbandilema » March 5th, 2018, 1:41 am

The_Honourable wrote:I think there is another issue that may come to the fore if the situation further deteriorates... Venezuela.

Rowley's stance seems to be that he supports the Maduro government as he is banking on the Dragon-field deal for gas. Since China and Russia have interests to keep Maduro in power (where Russia visited our waters twice), this might alienate US support for T&T. The US already sees us as an ISIS problem.

If Kamla publicly denounces what is happening in Venezuela, she can be seen as pro-US. 2020 elections may be the first time (?) geopolitical hands will be at play.
Interesting take on it...but then again we at the cross roads of lesser of two evils yes

Redress10
12 pounds of Boost

Postby Redress10 » March 5th, 2018, 2:15 am

The_Honourable wrote:I think there is another issue that may come to the fore if the situation further deteriorates... Venezuela.

Ammm no....Trinidad is too small and irrelevant to play any role in global geopolitical affairs. Nothing we do or have here is of much relevance to the Americans. Not even our "oil and gas". Having Russian navy stop by not going to "alienate" US support. Trinidad doesn't "support" Maduro or Venezuela...We are separated by just four miles from the place so it's not like we can ignore it. America knows that. You may need to read some diplomatic cables to understand.

Kamla aint getting any US support when she publicly condemning the arrests from recent terror threats as an attack on muslims and islams....Not in a million years with the reality of global fundamental islam. Remember George W Bush speech, "you either with me or you are my enemy". Do the math plus she also gutted The national security structure that which heavily involved and was influenced by guess who...."The Americans"....There was minimal and no intelligence sharing taking place between global nations and the UNC administration that included a Jack Warner led Ministry of National Security. A person suspected of international money laundering etc at the time.

If any action is taken by those outside, it would be to ensure that a KPB led government never see the reigns of power again.

Redress10
12 pounds of Boost

Postby Redress10 » March 5th, 2018, 2:20 am

Oh yeah and let's not forget ISH and STEVE......alluh really contemplating putting dat woman back dey bai...Alluh really mad in here. They need to clean UNC, Kamla and all before people consider even voting UNC.....UNC can't even fight an election by itself.....always need to hide behind other parties such as "People's Partnership" or something but UNC is UNC

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » March 5th, 2018, 6:39 am

as stated before, Baldy et al could tax we mc till the cows come home, they winning in 2020 normal normal

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”