Postby sMASH » March 6th, 2018, 3:30 pm

Nahee

hydroep
punchin NOS

Re: UNC will win next election

Postby hydroep » March 12th, 2018, 7:27 am

Tantie Kams like she 'fraid...

Kamla not willing to meet Mickela

MICKELA Panday said she will not be daunted by the refusal of United National Congress (UNC) political leader Kamla Persad -Bissessar to meet with her. Last week, Barataria MP Dr Fuad Khan called on all former high profile members of the party to return.

In a media release yesterday, Panday – the daughter of UNC founder Basdeo Panday – said she was told by Khan on Friday that he spoke with Persad-Bissessar, “regarding whether she would be willing to meet with various members of the party including myself, in the interest of uniting the party and, during that conversation, Mrs Persad-Bissessar stated unequivocally that she is unwilling to meet with me, or certain other members.”

The young attorney said Khan also told her the reason given for the refusal “is that the political leader is unhappy with what she perceives to be her criticisms of the UNC in her newspaper column.

Panday declared, if that is the reason Persad–Bissessar chose not to meet with her or those other members, “it is truly unfortunate for democracy and for freedom of speech within the party as, in effect, the political leader is saying those within the party who choose to speak out against, what they believe to be, wrongdoing will be excluded.”

She insisted that calling for transparency and accountability is not tantamount to criticising the party. She said general elections are constitutionally due in two years’ time and she intends to continue to meet with those who are willing to put country before self to improve the lives of all the people of TT.

http://newsday.co.tt/2018/03/11/kamla-not-willing-to-meet-mickela/

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » March 12th, 2018, 9:12 am

I smell a coup a-brewin.

Panday's revenge and Kamla's karma.

zoom rader
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby zoom rader » March 12th, 2018, 1:23 pm

UNC wining an election means one half of the population mean will prosper. Current situation is just right

antlind
Riding on 16's

Postby antlind » March 12th, 2018, 1:26 pm

zoom rader wrote:UNC wining an election means one half of the population mean will prosper. Current situation is just right

ZR.....what exactly is the ‘current situation’?

zoom rader
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby zoom rader » March 12th, 2018, 1:29 pm

antlind wrote:
zoom rader wrote:UNC wining an election means one half of the population mean will prosper. Current situation is just right

ZR.....what exactly is the ‘current situation’?

Bago folk enjoying life

1/4 mile king
Street 2NR

Postby 1/4 mile king » March 12th, 2018, 2:15 pm

poor kamla have to fire, hire, beg, plead, seek, quarrel, etc to get a good combination to TRY and win an election while the pnm can contest the seats with any garbage and still have a strong chance of wining. Thank goodness for the PNM their supporters are racial and/or stupid rofl. for the sake of the PNM its best they remain so... rofl
Last edited by 1/4 mile king on March 12th, 2018, 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

shake d livin wake d dead
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » March 12th, 2018, 2:23 pm

If mikela din follow she fadda...things would have been different

RBphoto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RBphoto » March 12th, 2018, 2:47 pm

If PEP win one seat is time to leave this rock. UNC can win but they are not prepared to at the moment.

not_a_monkey
Street 2NR

Postby not_a_monkey » March 12th, 2018, 3:40 pm

RBphoto wrote:If PEP win one seat is time to leave this rock. UNC can win but they are not prepared to at the moment.
Just curious... Why you think PEP that bad? I am not agreeing nor disagreeing.

Soul Collector
Riding on 17's

Postby Soul Collector » March 12th, 2018, 4:16 pm

We need some fresh faces inside this place. Too many of these old fools still lingering around and their families just picking up where they left off. Too many "politicians" whose goal is to solely remain in power. They sheiting all over the ppl without consequence while being allowed to fatten their pockets and set up their next generation to continue their great legacies.

PNM UNC dis dat.....oh PEP and all your million and one concerns about them and their background etc. Try and study about the people who CURRENTLY leading you and raping you and the rest of the citizenry so blatantly.

Ppl always search for ALL the bad and could never ever see what little good it may have to offer.

zoom rader
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby zoom rader » March 12th, 2018, 9:54 pm

Soul Collector wrote:We need some fresh faces inside this place. Too many of these old fools still lingering around and their families just picking up where they left off. Too many "politicians" whose goal is to solely remain in power. They sheiting all over the ppl without consequence while being allowed to fatten their pockets and set up their next generation to continue their great legacies.

PNM UNC dis dat.....oh PEP and all your million and one concerns about them and their background etc. Try and study about the people who CURRENTLY leading you and raping you and the rest of the citizenry so blatantly.

Ppl always search for ALL the bad and could never ever see what little good it may have to offer.

Total hog wash.

PNM people will always say we need fresh faces to hide the fact they support PNM.

You not fooling anyone you have always been a PNMite

Soul Collector
Riding on 17's

Postby Soul Collector » March 12th, 2018, 10:52 pm

zoom rader wrote:
Soul Collector wrote:We need some fresh faces inside this place. Too many of these old fools still lingering around and their families just picking up where they left off. Too many "politicians" whose goal is to solely remain in power. They sheiting all over the ppl without consequence while being allowed to fatten their pockets and set up their next generation to continue their great legacies.

Total hog wash.

PNM people will always say we need fresh faces to hide the fact they support PNM.

When I said fresh faces I wasn't referring specifically to the PEP crew just btw. I just meant some young people who weren't bred as a politician. Out with that old sheit and in with some new forward thinking individuals who are capable and willing to deal with their own ungrateful trini people to get this country to where it should rightfully be.

zoom rader
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby zoom rader » March 12th, 2018, 11:19 pm

Soul Collector wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

Total hog wash.

When I said fresh faces I wasn't referring specifically to the PEP crew just btw. I just meant some young people who weren't bred as a politician. Out with that old sheit and in with some new forward thinking individuals who are capable and willing to deal with their own ungrateful trini people to get this country to where it should rightfully be.

that is bull chit, fresh faces my arse.
You cant have fresh faces they have to come up through the ranks. politics is not for everyone, you need belly to take abuse. Look at weave toting shamfa and fat arse Marlene

D Diesel Report
Sweet on this forum

Postby D Diesel Report » March 12th, 2018, 11:57 pm

Ah, if only we could go back to simpler times.

Sōsuke Aizen
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Sōsuke Aizen » March 13th, 2018, 12:09 am

Fresh faces cannot get in power unless they overthrow the government! that is how deep the corruption goes but PNMites like yourself like to butter bread with sheit.

Soul Collector
Riding on 17's

Postby Soul Collector » March 13th, 2018, 1:00 am

I hear you all loud and clear, believe me. A man can hope though.

Still don't get why I getting called a PNMite but...okay? Anyways, back to my hole. Usually don't comment on politics, especially on this forum.

zoom rader
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby zoom rader » March 13th, 2018, 2:57 am

Soul Collector wrote:I hear you all loud and clear, believe me. A man can hope though.

Still don't get why I getting called a PNMite but...okay? Anyways, back to my hole. Usually don't comment on politics, especially on this forum.
There was upteen fresh faces that loss their deposits.

RBphoto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RBphoto » March 13th, 2018, 3:50 pm

not_a_monkey wrote:
RBphoto wrote:If PEP win one seat is time to leave this rock. UNC can win but they are not prepared to at the moment.

I have had personal dealings with The Jherico project and I can attest to the complete waste of time PEA is. He is an alleged crook, and allegedly misappropriates funding for his personal wellbeing. He IS completely devoid of empathy in his pursuit of self promotion (Not allegedly). I use the word alleged here only because he is a petty MC who might see this post and want to sue me.

not_a_monkey
Street 2NR

Postby not_a_monkey » March 13th, 2018, 6:45 pm

RBphoto wrote:
not_a_monkey wrote:

I have had personal dealings with The Jherico project and I can attest to the complete waste of time PEA is. He is an alleged crook, and allegedly misappropriates funding for his personal wellbeing. He IS completely devoid of empathy in his pursuit of self promotion (Not allegedly). I use the word alleged here only because he is a petty MC who might see this post and want to sue me.
Lol well after seeing the interview walk off I think theres a very fickle personality in that guy.

Redman
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby Redman » March 13th, 2018, 8:31 pm

Soul Collector wrote:I hear you all loud and clear, believe me. A man can hope though.

Discrediting the messenger is easier than dealing with the message.

TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » March 14th, 2018, 1:47 pm

http://newsday.co.tt/2018/03/13/kamla-u ... win-alone/

this a happening....with that mentality

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » March 14th, 2018, 2:35 pm

Will she finally resign if she loses this time around?
Or will she grab onto that leadership post, kicking and screaming to be the boss as the ship sinks?

UNC can win, but not with her at the helm. Party could do with some senna and boclax.

Les Bain
punchin NOS

Postby Les Bain » March 14th, 2018, 2:40 pm

If she's holding the UNC back from being taken seriously or being a contender for general elections, what's stopping them from giving her the early retirement they dished out to uncle Bas to make way for tanty Kams?

TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » March 14th, 2018, 2:58 pm

if daz the case....they sticking ^...election right round the corner....I doh see she stepping aside jes so

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » March 14th, 2018, 5:47 pm

So Mickela says that Fuad Khan says?
Did she attempt to meet and point out the issues she was seeing in private before writing a column about them?. One thing you can hardly ever fault PNM people for, is that they stick together thick as thieves as they say. UNC always have some kinda he say, she say sheit, that makes them look amateurish.
Don't get me wrong, Mickela is free to write whatever, but don't suddenly try to play the victim, when in part you created at least some of the bad blood.

maj. tom
punchin NOS

Postby maj. tom » March 14th, 2018, 6:36 pm

but truthfully, by 2020 Kamala won't look so bad eh? We'll all forget the sheit they did in the previous term because we're so fed up of the PNM oppression. And then in 2025 the PNM won't look so bad again because we'll be fed up of the corruption of the UNC.

But this political scenario has happened over and over in the last 20 years. It's regular cycle now.

hydroep
punchin NOS

Postby hydroep » March 14th, 2018, 6:39 pm

Is like we living in the 4-king Matrix oui... :|

zoom rader
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby zoom rader » March 14th, 2018, 7:24 pm

When UNC or what ever party can win Laventille and or San Do east then we know PNM dead.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”