Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Re: Race and Crime

Postby matr1x » February 9th, 2022, 1:44 pm

We are in a race against crime

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Race and Crime

Postby MaxPower » February 9th, 2022, 9:02 pm

2018 post and nothing has changed to date…

No?

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » February 9th, 2022, 11:51 pm

zoom rader wrote:There is only one race in Trinidad and its called the PNM.

One race and one crime ..

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Race and Crime

Postby Blaze d Chalice » February 15th, 2022, 7:21 am

Just a reminder, that feed shop was robbed about 8 times before.

And from the comments it says that "Pablo Dan" was one of the pests.
So this is not the first time an "artiste" going out and robbing, which futher validates my point a while back that these pests go out to rob, and then use all the stolen jewelry and items in their chit videos to pretend "they reach"

Never heard of him btw so I went and googled.

Apparently it is a male-male couple?
Not surprising given the genre of music.

No this is not from the actual incident.
Bamsee prepared for secks as usual. Pants below the waist for easy access.

I know it unlikely but deep down I wish the Feed shop owner kill out these nasty stinking cockroach.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » February 15th, 2022, 7:46 am

Dem fellas need the George Flloyd treatment
#youcantbreathe

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » February 15th, 2022, 7:48 am

^^^ all their parents are strong red government voters.

Crime is instilled in red government ppl

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: DAILY CRIME REPORTS THREAD ...

Postby ruffneck_12 » March 22nd, 2023, 8:11 am

daring dragoon wrote:337118094_1143263786316844_8509706348692912301_n.jpg

why is the person doing the robbery ALWAYS of african decent? what that does tell you?

All this even though they make up the minority of the population in the states.

In trinidad they made up like 35% according to the 2010 census and they account for nearly all of the violent crimes in trinidad.

Pointing out statistics and patterns weren't racist 10 years ago na. But there really is a problem that we are sweeping under the rug.

As we keep saying. Chagaunas was cow pastures and is now the second capital of trinidad. Sea Lots right next to the CENTRAL BANK and they can't figure out how to profit offa dat.

Kickstart
Riding on 16's

Postby Kickstart » March 22nd, 2023, 10:36 am

ruffneck_12 wrote:
daring dragoon wrote:337118094_1143263786316844_8509706348692912301_n.jpg

why is the person doing the robbery ALWAYS of african decent? what that does tell you?

All this even though they make up the minority of the population in the states.

In trinidad they made up like 35% according to the 2010 census and they account for nearly all of the violent crimes in trinidad.

Pointing out statistics and patterns weren't racist 10 years ago na. But there really is a problem that we are sweeping under the rug.

As we keep saying. Chagaunas was cow pastures and is now the second capital of trinidad. Sea Lots right next to the CENTRAL BANK and they can't figure out how to profit offa dat.
Don't present these facts nah. PNM supporters not happy

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » March 22nd, 2023, 10:54 am

u cant look at those statistics without considering WHY they are like that though

black people have always been targeted more by the police just for existing.

a black man might get 10 years in jail for something a white person get a fine for

having the breadwinner of the household locked up means wife and kids have to fend for themselves.
kids realize illegal activities is the ONLY option they have many times and so the cycle has continued for decades.

the fact is that black persons are more likely to get stopped and searched and arrested by the police

even with black vs indians locally

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » March 22nd, 2023, 3:04 pm

Phone Surgeon wrote:u cant look at those statistics without considering WHY they are like that though

a black man might get 10 years in jail for something a white person get a fine for

having the breadwinner of the household locked up means wife and kids have to fend for themselves.
kids realize illegal activities is the ONLY option they have many times and so the cycle has continued for decades.

the fact is that black persons are more likely to get stopped and searched and arrested by the police

Japan got hit with two nukes, countless earthquakes, tsunamis and nuclear melt downs yet they prosper.
Cuba is locked off from the US yet they prosper.
Syrians came here with nothing yet they prosper and own half the country.
Venezuelans are coming here with nothing but they have a good work ethic and are getting jobs.

We can only blame SoCiOeCoNoMiC factors for so long.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » March 22nd, 2023, 4:14 pm

Phone Surgeon wrote:u cant look at those statistics without considering WHY they are like that though

that's 1 factor. but who do u hear about in more than 90% of reports where they give a description of the bandit?

'2 males of african descent ....'. despite ppl of african descent making up less than 40% of the population.

everyone who listens to those news reports knows black males are the most likely group to commit crime - the reasons cud very well be socioeconomic, tho i say its family related as well - lack of black fathers staying and supporting their child after they impregnate a female.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » March 22nd, 2023, 5:06 pm

This is a Crime Thread so to highlight black people in a manner that they commit a majority of certain crimes is one thing however with that same energy we can also say the majority of fraud related matters and white collared crimes are committed by another race. What is the reason for such? I would like to know , I reading the reasons for black ppl committing crimes are linked to parenting, ok what are the reasons a certain race has with touching money that they did not work for? Is that how they were raised or is it linked to parenting as well?

Police stop you based on profiling and the vehicle you drive by the way. I drive a mid range vehicle atm, when I'm in work clothes (jacket and tie)they don't stop me be it to and from work , be it early in the morning or late at night. However, if I'm in casual wear , I am always stopped. It happens.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » March 22nd, 2023, 5:22 pm

I assume this is the wrong thread for this discussion but my point is you hear more about Africans being perpetrators of violent/physical crimes because that's the hand they get dealt.

And it's true that more likely a Indian will commit fraud because that's what they probably know.

From the times of the ships landing they give fake/wrong surnames to appear to be of a higher caste

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » March 22nd, 2023, 5:23 pm

if u drive a Aqua for instance which by TTPS stats are the most stolen vehicle, or a Tiida which was the no 1 stolen vehicle b4 the Aqua then no surprise police would profile u as its more likely someone driving that car would have stolen it vs another car which hasn't made the top 20 stolen cars.

paid_influencer
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby paid_influencer » March 22nd, 2023, 5:39 pm

Phone Surgeon wrote:I assume this is the wrong thread for this discussion but my point is you hear more about Africans being perpetrators of violent/physical crimes because that's the hand they get dealt.

And it's true that more likely a Indian will commit fraud because that's what they probably know.

From the times of the ships landing they give fake/wrong surnames to appear to be of a higher caste

what you mean "higher caste" what does that mean

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » March 22nd, 2023, 7:06 pm

hmm some mod memory rel good to recall this thread - good move putting those recent posts here ...

Saltbae
Street 2NR

Postby Saltbae » March 22nd, 2023, 7:25 pm

Buying a tiida should be a crime

ProtonPowder
Riding on 18's

Postby ProtonPowder » March 22nd, 2023, 7:48 pm

Almera take the spot from Tiida for worst driving on the road. I have a theory that the only tiidas left on the road are from regular, non pest folk after the rest get crashed out.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » March 22nd, 2023, 8:01 pm

tiidas are not so popular again
bandits and gangsters have stepped up their game a few years now
tiidas might be used as runabout cars for them but by and large they are choosing upper midrange cars
honda city, civic, kia cerato, elantra
simply to avoid the stigma and raising suspicion when they go to commit crimes in other neighbourhoods.

thebigK
Ricer

Postby thebigK » March 22nd, 2023, 9:07 pm

pugboy wrote:tiidas are not so popular again
tiidas might be used as runabout cars for them but by and large they are choosing upper midrange cars
simply to avoid the stigma and raising suspicion when they go to commit crimes in other neighbourhoods.

I think is anything now. I was at the mall over d weekend and when I was leaving, I find someone else's number plate over mine, and I drive a VW Jetta. Seems they were planning a steal.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » March 22nd, 2023, 9:16 pm

so you didn’t wait to see who the pests were?
they woulda need to car jack you to get the chipkey

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » March 23rd, 2023, 8:25 am

Rovin wrote:hmm some mod memory rel good to recall this thread - good move putting those recent posts here ...

yes, was wondering where it went in the other thread.

Kudos to the mods. Next rounds is on me :)

Phone Surgeon wrote:I assume this is the wrong thread for this discussion but my point is you hear more about Africans being perpetrators of violent/physical crimes because that's the hand they get dealt.

This is also fax, indians tend to commit more higher level crimes. They are also more violent towards their spouse though, not so much to the general public.
Fax is fax, stats is stats.
Just wanna point this out before people feel we just racist towards one group of people. We are pointing out the flaws that are inherent in all ethnic groups..

(In america though, africans are more violent to their spouse than Caucasians)

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » March 23rd, 2023, 9:33 am

pugboy wrote:tiidas are not so popular again

It doh matter what they drive. Most pests share a common driving posture; scoot forward to the edge of the driver's seat with their chest pressed against the steering wheel looking like they vex and on edge. They also drive like their car have stop on a dime brakes and can change direction quicker than a UAP.

If people were more attentive they would see that.

Saltbae
Street 2NR

Postby Saltbae » March 23rd, 2023, 10:01 am

Look at the prison population. There is your answer

16 cycles
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby 16 cycles » March 23rd, 2023, 2:24 pm

https://www.natt.gov.tt/sites/default/f ... ourers.pdf

Language would have been a barrier for correct information, when asked for name, they may have given a variety of answers in native language, from profession to region they came from which may have been recorded as name.

In addition, there was/is the custom of splitting a father's full name so one son carries father's first name as their last and another son adopts the last name of father which we might be more accustomed to.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » March 23rd, 2023, 2:42 pm

^ one of my uncles (now deceased) had a middle name which was his dad's first name and a first name which was his dad's middle name.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » March 23rd, 2023, 2:51 pm

even my father is like that

his(and mine) surname is my grand fathers first name.

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » March 23rd, 2023, 3:03 pm

Phone Surgeon wrote:even my father is like that

his(and mine) surname is my grand fathers first name.

My surname is my grandfather's first name.
My cousin who lives across the road, his surname is his grandfather's (my grandfather's brother) last name. We both have different surnames when we should have the same one.
There was a 3rd brother so that's a next set of cousins with a 3rd different surname.

Was actually doing a checklist of "to do's" and the pros and cons of changing my surname recently. Keeping my fake surname won out.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » March 23rd, 2023, 3:03 pm

Phone,

So on topic right, would you say that most of the people that disrupted your business were of African descent?

Saltbae
Street 2NR

Postby Saltbae » March 23rd, 2023, 3:31 pm

Ppl who hire venes often find that monies go missing before the venes dissappear.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”