Re: DAILY CRIME REPORTS THREAD ...

Postby gastly369 » August 1st, 2023, 12:44 pm

#emptytheclip

Aunty kams

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » August 1st, 2023, 12:44 pm

I was initially thinking it was some kinda bailiff or money retrieval scene when I read the part about how he plenty their vehicle door and start to pop their horn........

But everyone knows the environment we currently live in.

mero
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby mero » August 1st, 2023, 1:19 pm

I off FB so Idk what the public saying.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes nonetheless. Never one to celebrate death/murder of anyone but that's just the consequences of your actions

This is what proper statements and investigations should figure out yes. What is the talk about how tanty get the piece, rack gun and buss, head shot and then call police. Owner wasn't home or too scared or some next scn?

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Postby alfa » August 1st, 2023, 2:03 pm

mero wrote:I off FB so Idk what the public saying.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes nonetheless. Never one to celebrate death/murder of anyone but that's just the consequences of your actions

This is what proper statements and investigations should figure out yes. What is the talk about how tanty get the piece, rack gun and buss, head shot and then call police. Owner wasn't home or too scared or some next scn?

I'm seeing talk about the head shot looking premeditated. Simplest explaination is that she was untrained and fired off several shots in panic leading to muzzle climb where the fatal shot connected with his big head at the opportune moment. The recovered shell casings as in plural recovered on the scene should collaborate the story of more than just one shot was fired.
I recall a ttps firearm instructor was telling me just recently if you have to shoot a bandit and you happen to out his lights with one shot fire off a set after even if it's not directly at the body as one shot one kill looks fishy to an investigator

mero

Postby mero » August 1st, 2023, 3:07 pm

Reports say it was one single shot fired though.

And this was through the door? Glass window? Peephole? Upstairs advantage?

And where the registered owner? Unless terrified tanty had some serious tactical training, this story really don't make sense the more questions asked....besides one less possible perp.

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby gastly369 » August 1st, 2023, 4:08 pm

1 less...

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » August 1st, 2023, 5:00 pm

yuh should always empty the clip
you don’t know if he really dead, need proper hydraulic failure

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » August 1st, 2023, 5:14 pm

mero wrote:Reports say it was one single shot fired though.

And this was through the door? Glass window? Peephole? Upstairs advantage?

And where the registered owner? Unless terrified tanty had some serious tactical training, this story really don't make sense the more questions asked....besides one less possible perp.
She could be legacy level on modern warfare

mero

Postby mero » August 1st, 2023, 7:21 pm

Quick aim + Grip + fmj

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » August 2nd, 2023, 12:57 am

gastly369 wrote:#emptytheclip

Aunty kams

judging from the fb and newspaper comments i feel she go get some votes for this.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » August 2nd, 2023, 6:32 am

somebody has to start the talk against criminals

heinz and erla hiding in silence and only setta stupid talk about prayers and helping youths in those areas get out of life of crime whilst ppl getting home invasions every day

sad part is nobody talking direct to the criminals to let them know what time of day it is

redmanjp wrote:

Aunty kams

judging from the fb and newspaper comments i feel she go get some votes for this.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » August 2nd, 2023, 11:24 am

If during a home invasion a bandit empties a clip on an innocent family, the opposition will roast Kamla.

aaron17

Postby aaron17 » August 2nd, 2023, 11:41 am

MaxPower wrote:If during a home invasion a bandit empties a clip on an innocent family, the opposition will roast Kamla.

'empties a clip' is the roast/message itself.

aaron17

Postby aaron17 » August 2nd, 2023, 11:46 am

I finally get the article day..

"He said when there is a home invasion the bandits enter the home and steal material possessions and they also terrorise victims for hours—assaulting women and even forcing them to cook."

https://trinidadexpress.com/news/local/woman-kills-home-intruder/article_7ae3f84a-2f53-11ee-a6ee-771959f1311b.html

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » August 2nd, 2023, 12:00 pm

so this same headshot story a commenter on fb was saying d man was liming d woman daughter & she didnt like that so she done him - me eh know if dise BS but i jes repeating what was posted ...

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » August 2nd, 2023, 1:36 pm

pugboy wrote:somebody has to start the talk against criminals

heinz and erla hiding in silence and only setta stupid talk about prayers and helping youths in those areas get out of life of crime whilst ppl getting home invasions every day

sad part is nobody talking direct to the criminals to let them know what time of day it is

redmanjp wrote:

Aunty kams

well if the Holy Book say u cud kill someone who breaking into yuh house...

https://newsday.co.tt/2023/08/02/unc-leader-promises-easier-access-to-fuls-kamla-light-up-criminals/

DAYS after a female home-owner shot and killed an intruder at her Chaguanas home, the Opposition Leader is promising easier access to Firearms Users Licences (FULs) for law-abiding citizens after the UNC wins the next general elections.

And with this ease of access to legal firearms under a UNC government, she said at the party's public meeting in Chaguanas on Monday, "when the criminals invade your home, draw your licensed firearm and light them up! Empty the whole clip and reload too. Fight fire with fire!"

On Saturday night, an intruder was shot in the head and killed after he climbed over the fence of a house in Endeavour, entered the home-owner's SUV and then began to violently shake the front door of the house.

The female occupant grabbed a licensed firearm belonging to another person who also lives in the house, pointed it at the man through a window and fired a shot.

Referring to that incident, Persad-Bissessar said, "This is why more law-abiding citizens must be given legal firearms. This is why we must have stand-your-ground laws, so this woman will not be charged."

The Siparia MP, who is also a senior counsel, said, "Imagine this mother seeing this criminal trying to break in to rob and rape her and her daughter, and now she can be charged for defending herself. "

She claimed the PNM did not want citizens to protect themselves against criminals. "You have to vote them out so the UNC can give you that power."

A video clip of Minister in the Ministry of the Attorney General and Legal Affairs Renuka Sagramsingh-Sooklal speaking at a PNM meeting, was then played at the meeting. In that video, Sagramsingh-Sooklal is heard telling Persad-Bissessar to stand her ground.

"Understand that the PNM controls the majority in Parliament and as long as we are here, we will not support stand your ground (legislation)...we will not support stand your ground..." the PNM senator is heard saying.

On Monday night, Persad-Bissessar turned to the Bible to support the UNC's argument for stand-your-ground laws to fight crime. She quoted Exodus 22:2.

"If a thief is caught in the act of breaking into a house and is struck and killed in the process, the person who killed the thief is not guilty of murder.”

UNC supporters cheered as she continued, "If the holy book tells you to stand your ground and defend your family, who is the PNM to tell you otherwise?"
She added, "I always tell you those who God bless, let no man curse."

Against a background of waving UNC flags and ringing bells, Persad-Bissessar reiterated, "Those who the Lord blesses, let no man curse." She reiterated, "We will deal with crime. The UNC will secure Trinidad and Tobago."

The former prime minister promised that under a UNC government, people and their children will be safe from criminals.

"This election, put the physical security, financial security and mental security of your loved ones first. Don’t tote, just vote."

She told people that if they vote for the UNC in the elections, Government "may change course and give you legal firearms to protect yourself."

Persad-Bissessar said the elections were not just about voting for councillors but for the future of people and their children.

"I want you to look at the faces of your loved ones, your wife, your husband, your children, your mother and father or your brother or sister. Look at their faces."

By voting for the UNC, Persad-Bissessar said people will send a message to the Prime Minister and the government that "you and your family's security and safety are important and he (Dr Rowley) must fire (National Security Minister Fitzgerald) Hinds."

STAND YOUR GROUND

The Prime Minister made the PNM's position clear on stand-your-ground legislation when he addressed a sports and family day in Toco on April 30.

Dr Rowley gave his position in response to statements by Persad-Bissessar at a UNC meeting in Couva on April 17.

At that meeting, Persad-Bissessar said, “We will bring legislation to Parliament to create a specific criminal offence of home invasion, which will involve increasing the sentences for larceny, burglary, serious assault, unlawful entry to your properties, whether it be your homes or businesses; and that you will be able to use force – they (criminals) come using force with guns, cutlasses, whatever it may be.”

Speaking at the PNM family day on April 30, Rowley responded: "When the Opposition Leader says their answer to their supporters' call for defence from the criminal element, is to pass in Parliament, stand-your-ground legislation, I want to ask the Opposition Leader: what ground are they going to stand on to kill anybody they want to kill and simply say, 'I was afraid of that person,' or, 'That person was about to attack me in the road or in my yard, and I killed them'.”

He said such laws, American-based legislation, are currently being challenged in some US states that had passed it.

Rowley also warned that they allowed “some people who hate other people” to use it for "legal murder."

He added that the punishment for praedial larceny should not be death, which was what stand-your-ground laws may very well allow.

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » August 5th, 2023, 5:35 pm

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » August 5th, 2023, 6:21 pm

They only picking mango...

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » August 5th, 2023, 6:45 pm

can’t use deadly force, they only had cutlass

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » August 6th, 2023, 12:27 am

:bday: Cutlass is a deadly weapon. So u cud still leggo a few chop.

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » August 6th, 2023, 3:28 pm

The_Honourable wrote:They only picking mango...

What I miss with this picking mango comment. Been seeing this all over lately :lol:

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » August 6th, 2023, 7:03 pm

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:

What I miss with this picking mango comment. Been seeing this all over lately :lol:

Yuh missing out :lol:

"Opposition Leader Kamla Persad-Bissessar had said she plans to bring the “Stand your ground” legislation to the Parliament outlining that was needed due to the increasing number of home invasions throughout the country and that citizens must therefore, be protected.

However, Rowley said the Government will not be supporting this.

According to the Prime Minister this will lead to unwarranted problems which Trinidad and Tobago does not need.

"The crime for picking a mango in somebody’s yard cannot be being shot to death...Right now in America where they have passed that law in some states, they are trying their best to get that law off the books because some people who hate other people are using that law to kill people like they kill flies and cockroaches. You are wrong, the PNM will never support that,” Rowley explained."

https://tt.loopnews.com/content/racial- ... -pm-rowley

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » August 6th, 2023, 7:18 pm

so jumping people yard is endorsed, just keep a mango in yuh pocket as excuse.

antlind
Riding on 17's

Postby antlind » August 6th, 2023, 7:26 pm

The crime situation in TT has reached the point where citizens have to protect themselves because the popo are woefully incapable. Rowley is surrounded by guards 24x7 so he has no clue what the ordinary trinidad is exposed to. I don’t normally support Kamla, but in this case she is correct……whether you come into my yard to thief mango or rape and plunder my family home….is cork in yuh arse.

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby gastly369 » August 6th, 2023, 7:32 pm

Good ting i plant a starch mango tree last year....

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » August 6th, 2023, 8:20 pm

forget mango,
zaboca is #1 pilfered fruit if yuh want targets to blaze

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » August 6th, 2023, 9:53 pm

The_Honourable wrote:

"Opposition Leader Kamla Persad-Bissessar had said she plans to bring the “Stand your ground” legislation to the Parliament outlining that was needed due to the increasing number of home invasions throughout the country and that citizens must therefore, be protected.

According to the Prime Minister this will lead to unwarranted problems which Trinidad and Tobago does not need.

"The crime for picking a mango in somebody’s yard cannot be being shot to death...Right now in America where they have passed that law in some states, they are trying their best to get that law off the books because some people who hate other people are using that law to kill people like they kill flies and cockroaches. You are wrong, the PNM will never support that,” Rowley explained."

So the goodly pm condoning praedial larceny...nice nice

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » August 7th, 2023, 9:51 am

Two retirees were beaten at their Barrackpore home by masked men who stole their vehicle as well as items from the house. The home invasion took place around 7.15 a.m. on Saturday.

A 64-year-old woman and her 73-year-old husband were at their home when two men, one with a gun, entered the door which was open. A robbery was announced and they told the couple “Somebody send we on a wuk.” They proceeded to tie their hands with rope.

The men stole two television sets valued $3,000 a $3,500 power saw, three 20-pound cooking gas tanks and groceries. They beat the couple about their bodies and took the keys to their white Nissan Versa. The men then left in the $80,000 vehicle which was parked in the front yard. Police later found the vehicle, abandoned and intact in Calcutta.
https://trinidadexpress.com/news/local/retired-couple-robbed/article_0d5cb10a-34c5-11ee-8462-8b69202e567c.html

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » August 7th, 2023, 10:55 am

time for a home invasion thread, location etc

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » August 7th, 2023, 11:12 am

The_Honourable wrote:

Interesting he used the term cockroaches when the original music they commission for election canvassing appeals to cockroaches. Can't fault him for looking after his people.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”