Cantmis
punchin NOS

Re: DAILY CRIME REPORTS THREAD ...

Postby Cantmis » October 19th, 2021, 7:24 am

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » October 19th, 2021, 7:49 am

Everywhere Trinidadians go they sour our reputation, its such a disgrace, bring them back home and life imprisonment should be sufficient if They dont keep them there in a jail first!

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » October 19th, 2021, 8:24 am

Ben_spanna wrote:Everywhere Trinidadians go they sour our reputation, its such a disgrace, bring them back home and life imprisonment should be sufficient if They dont keep them there in a jail first!

Then u need to stop travelling

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » October 28th, 2021, 1:59 pm

Cigarette truck said to have been robbed in the valencia area. Unconfirmed reports are the security guard was shot and killed, loader was also shot and the van stolen.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » October 29th, 2021, 9:37 am

https://www.facebook.com/184999232083198/posts/1006175406632239/

Take a look at the comments. Three East Indians held for robbing a warehouse and the chimp crew celebrating. Tell them East Indians participating in crime especially violent crimes are a rare occurrence and the majority of crime are committed by Africans and they'll default to trying to bully you and call you racist.

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Postby Blaze d Chalice » October 29th, 2021, 2:42 pm

I find East Indians always quiet when it gets like that.
I went on the page and did not see a single comment that responded to them saying that.

Just make a list of all the criminals for the year, and put it in a table (with pictures)

FuadAdnan
3NE 2NR for life

Postby FuadAdnan » October 29th, 2021, 2:53 pm

Blaze d Chalice wrote:I find East Indians always quiet when it gets like that.
I went on the page and did not see a single comment that responded to them saying that.

Just make a list of all the criminals for the year, and put it in a table (with pictures)

Just Hindu people like that.

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Postby Blaze d Chalice » October 29th, 2021, 3:07 pm

But Wraith King also have to understand that some of those commenters sit around for days and weeks just waiting for the opportunity.

Just go on Roda's page where the Indian man and wife were killed, most of her commenters were happy to point out "dais dere culchur" even though it was said to be a double murder and not suicide.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » October 29th, 2021, 4:22 pm

Blaze d Chalice wrote:But Wraith King also have to understand that some of those commenters sit around for days and weeks just waiting for the opportunity.

Just as he does with his Samwell Tarley account when they wait patiently for Venes to commit crime.

sam1978
Riding on 16's

Postby sam1978 » October 29th, 2021, 6:33 pm

Max. This would be the last time I’m posting on Trinituner. This is supposed to be ole talk and more ole talk but it’s bullying and false accusations and racism.

My time would be better spent elsewhere. The owner of this site would realize sooner or later what his site is turning into. Only certain members are “allowed” to post anything they want and if you reply , with the same remarks , it’s instant ban. Sooner or later you’d see my words come to pass and advertisers would also realize.

I have one account , it’s my second yes but the only one . The other one was also bullied out. The mods can check the IP address or the email address and could verify what I’m saying.

You and others including mods have multiple accounts and see no problem with it , but I don’t feel a need to be on a forum with this type of behavior . I am educated and was brought up with good manners and have never practiced racism ,so to be between people who display such is uncomfortable. Look in a previous post one person with a Muslim user name accused Hindus of a certain behavior and said Hindus outright, but he gets a free pass . If you say anything about Muslims they get offended. You yourself are guilty of these same practices .

Fix up Bro , I’m out.

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » October 29th, 2021, 7:12 pm

Lol, wonder what username he going to come back as.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » October 29th, 2021, 7:32 pm

sam1978 wrote:Max. This would be the last time I’m posting on Trinituner. This is supposed to be ole talk and more ole talk but it’s bullying and false accusations and racism.

My time would be better spent elsewhere. The owner of this site would realize sooner or later what his site is turning into. Only certain members are “allowed” to post anything they want and if you reply , with the same remarks , it’s instant ban. Sooner or later you’d see my words come to pass and advertisers would also realize.

I have one account , it’s my second yes but the only one . The other one was also bullied out. The mods can check the IP address or the email address and could verify what I’m saying.

You and others including mods have multiple accounts and see no problem with it , but I don’t feel a need to be on a forum with this type of behavior . I am educated and was brought up with good manners and have never practiced racism ,so to be between people who display such is uncomfortable. Look in a previous post one person with a Muslim user name accused Hindus of a certain behavior and said Hindus outright, but he gets a free pass . If you say anything about Muslims they get offended. You yourself are guilty of these same practices .

Fix up Bro , I’m out.
So you just got this epiphany all of a sudden and this revelation just struck... well ok see you next week under your new alias

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » October 30th, 2021, 10:19 am

Blaze d Chalice wrote:But Wraith King also have to understand that some of those commenters sit around for days and weeks just waiting for the opportunity.

Just go on Roda's page where the Indian man and wife were killed, most of her commenters were happy to point out "dais dere culchur" even though it was said to be a double murder and not suicide.

I've came across ignorant, immoral and unintelligent persons of all races. But the majority of persons I've met who are ignorant, immoral and unintelligent were African. They label anything they don't agree with as being racist while they themselves believe they are allowed to be racist and freely act on that belief.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » October 30th, 2021, 10:23 am

MaxPower wrote:

Just as he does with his Samwell Tarley account when they wait patiently for Venes to commit crime.

Calling you stupid is an underestimation of your lack of intelligence. Again, your impotency now includes your brain as well.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » October 30th, 2021, 10:32 am

sam1978 wrote:Max. This would be the last time I’m posting on Trinituner. This is supposed to be ole talk and more ole talk but it’s bullying and false accusations and racism.

Fix up Bro , I’m out.

For your own physical and mental well being you have to utilise racial bias. As well, don't give anyone the benefit of the doubt, let them earn that benefit.

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » October 30th, 2021, 10:55 am

Wraith King wrote:

I've came across ignorant, immoral and unintelligent persons of all races. But the majority of persons I've met who are ignorant, immoral and unintelligent were African. They label anything they don't agree with as being racist while they themselves believe they are allowed to be racist and freely act on that belief.

Wraith Queen,

an african woman take your man ent?

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

DAILY CRIME REPORTS THREAD ...

Postby MaxPower » October 30th, 2021, 11:03 am

Fix up Bro , I’m out.

Sam,

Again, all this is part of the ole talk. It’s our culture and this has been going on for over a decade on Trinituner and other local websites. While you see this as offensive, others, as myself, see it as entertainment.

Before you bash Trinituner, you should take note that all this bullying, false accusations and racial slurs etc are NOT seen on other forums and the tuners in the Ole talk forum have the respect to not contaminate OTHER forums. So don’t assume that the ENTIRE Trinituner website is “turning into” something you see as degrading.

Duane and his magnificent team of moderators, are fully aware of what is happening on their website. Did you realize that you cannot say the F word on the forum or other obscene/racial words? Why did Trinituner bother to sensor it if their site is so bad? Why do users still get banned? matr1x was banned, Zoom, even me.

Youngman, there are many social clubs out there you can join where everyone speaks upright and proper and they speak only of factual politics and only true events. You can address everyone there as Sir, Mr, Ms. and Mrs with their full name and have virtual tea parties with a dress code in effect and say pardon me when you need a time out.

For a ole talk forum to bother you like this, one can see why you have other accounts. You just admitted this is your second account but have an issue with others doing the same. You have an issue with false accusations, but accusing me of having multiple accounts. Its seems you’re searching for a place to work only in your favor with your rules.

i know you’re still reading because you wouldn’t type all this tote and pain and not look to see what attention and responses you get.

Farewell Samwell Tarley.
Last edited by MaxPower on October 30th, 2021, 11:03 am, edited 2 times in total.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » October 30th, 2021, 11:08 am

SuperiorMan wrote:Lol, wonder what username he going to come back as.

Lmao.

Like the Wraith Queen account did not achieve his
goal.

Man just having a hard time fitting in.

mero
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby mero » October 30th, 2021, 2:03 pm

Fix up Bro , I’m out.
Rename ched daily simp reports cuz this was pretty pathetic to read yes. Phone screen fog up from all this moisture

Could imagine how allyuh lameos does actually deal with real life situations.

Bon voyage again fat boy. Wish you a peaceful reincarnation to your new account

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » October 30th, 2021, 2:07 pm

Samantha off herself?

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » October 30th, 2021, 4:37 pm

This thread needs a clean up!!! Some of you all f$#%*£,/ it up good and proper

A172

Postby A172 » October 30th, 2021, 5:18 pm

Fix up Bro , I’m out.
typical scrunting bvller

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » October 30th, 2021, 5:26 pm

SuperiorMan wrote:
Wraith King wrote:

Wraith Queen,

an african woman take your man ent?

I'm not a member of the rainbow community which you, Habit7, Redman, RedVEVO, MaxPower and Mero belong to.

You and Mero had any luck in finding your respective fathers? Imagine if you both had the same fathers. Will that make the both of you stop your relationship with each other?

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » October 30th, 2021, 5:29 pm

mero wrote:

Fix up Bro , I’m out.
Rename ched daily simp reports cuz this was pretty pathetic to read yes. Phone screen fog up from all this moisture

Could imagine how allyuh lameos does actually deal with real life situations.

Bon voyage again fat boy. Wish you a peaceful reincarnation to your new account

Look a leading member of the rainbow chimp crew showed up. You and SuperiorMan had any luck in finding your respective father?

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » October 30th, 2021, 5:32 pm

MaxPower wrote:
SuperiorMan wrote:Lol, wonder what username he going to come back as.

Lmao.

Like the Wraith Queen account did not achieve his
goal.

Man just having a hard time fitting in.

Max brain and his penis both impotent.

Why you don't talk about how men don't have a hard time fitting in your anus. Habit7 and your other boys like you that slack?

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » October 30th, 2021, 5:44 pm

too many imps with nothing to do but whole day behind keyboard
some of them take creepyness to a diff level

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:This thread needs a clean up!!! Some of you all f$#%*£,/ it up good and proper

A172

Postby A172 » October 30th, 2021, 11:13 pm

pugboy wrote:too many imps with nothing to do but whole day behind keyboard

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:This thread needs a clean up!!! Some of you all f$#%*£,/ it up good and proper
is d same socially awkward fgts who here 20yrs now, still suffering & minding ppl biz in 2021

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » October 30th, 2021, 11:44 pm

Ok boys simmer down now.

INHUMAN
Riding on 18's

Postby INHUMAN » October 31st, 2021, 1:35 am

A172 wrote:
pugboy wrote:too many imps with nothing to do but whole day behind keyboard

is d same socially awkward fgts who here 20yrs now, still suffering & minding ppl biz in 2021

e-warriors, assemble ....yibambe, yibambe, yibambe!

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”