TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

Yes
83
49%
No
87
51%
 
Total votes: 170

elec2020
Riding on 17's
Posts: 1357
Joined: February 23rd, 2019, 7:01 pm

Re: Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

Postby elec2020 » November 21st, 2020, 3:10 pm

REDVEVO a professor of arican american studies noted that black and african american can be used interchangeably. Where they draw the line is on the words colored and negro. Read it uo cause apparently u also lacking knowledge on race ettiquets.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.kare11 ... 28c039353f

User avatar
MaxPower
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA
Posts: 6206
Joined: October 31st, 2010, 2:37 pm

Re: Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

Postby MaxPower » November 21st, 2020, 3:29 pm

elec2020 wrote::lol:
MaxPower wrote:
elec2020 wrote:^ house negro is a very offensive term Max. You not doing much to prove your claim that u are not racist


Hello elec2020,

My apologies if i have offended you my good man.

But i do not see the term as offensive/racist.

Mods, what are your thoughts?


Thanks for responding. I know convos can get heated at times but we must all remember not to stoop to the lowest of principles and use these kinds of slangs. As i said below house negro is a better way of calling a black man choc ice or oreo. As a black man i find the term highly offensive. I am sure others do


Hello elec2020,

It was not my intention to offend you or anyone, so i hereby apologize. I have my views and perspectives and some i am concrete on, but i know when an apology is necessary.

My definition of House Negro were those “sheltered” Afros that are not associated or don’t share the same lifestyle and “broughtupcy” as those from streets/ghetto i.e - Hood Negroes. Again, nothing to do with race or color but a comparison between the traits and behaviors.

Friends, does anyone here notice the difference between an Indo from Penal and an Indo from West Moorings? Or an Afro from Lange Park and one from Sea Lots?

My point is, the different homes, lifestyles and education determines who somebody is and what role they play in society.

Having said this, and with all respect to all, i retract my statement by calling Zoom a House Negro.

RedVEVO
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA
Posts: 6574
Joined: March 8th, 2017, 1:05 am

Re: Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

Postby RedVEVO » November 21st, 2020, 3:54 pm

MaxPower wrote:
elec2020 wrote::lol:
MaxPower wrote:
elec2020 wrote:^ house negro is a very offensive term Max. You not doing much to prove your claim that u are not racist


Hello elec2020,

My apologies if i have offended you my good man.

But i do not see the term as offensive/racist.

Mods, what are your thoughts?


Thanks for responding. I know convos can get heated at times but we must all remember not to stoop to the lowest of principles and use these kinds of slangs. As i said below house negro is a better way of calling a black man choc ice or oreo. As a black man i find the term highly offensive. I am sure others do


Hello elec2020,

It was not my intention to offend you or anyone, so i hereby apologize. I have my views and perspectives and some i am concrete on, but i know when an apology is necessary.

My definition of House Negro were those “sheltered” Afros that are not associated or don’t share the same lifestyle and “broughtupcy” as those from streets/ghetto i.e - Hood Negroes. Again, nothing to do with race or color but a comparison between the traits and behaviors.

Friends, does anyone here notice the difference between an Indo from Penal and an Indo from West Moorings? Or an Afro from Lange Park and one from Sea Lots?

My point is, the different homes, lifestyles and education determines who somebody is and what role they play in society.

Having said this, and with all respect to all, i retract my statement by calling Zoom a House Negro.



Where in Lange Park ?

Birk was from Sea Lots .

He was "invited" to President's House .

It depends on the person and education and general disposition .

And family and friends .

And where you buy your weed :lol:

But seriously it depends on how much $$$ you have and if Venezuelans like your cuolo .

Then life is good .
Last edited by RedVEVO on November 21st, 2020, 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
zoom rader
TunerGod
Posts: 22024
Joined: April 22nd, 2003, 12:39 pm
Location: Grand Cayman

Re: Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

Postby zoom rader » November 21st, 2020, 3:55 pm

MaxPower wrote:
elec2020 wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
elec2020 wrote:^ house negro is a very offensive term Max. You not doing much to prove your claim that u are not racist


Hello elec2020,

My apologies if i have offended you my good man.

But i do not see the term as offensive/racist.

Mods, what are your thoughts?


Thanks for responding. I know convos can get heated at times but we must all remember not to stoop to the lowest of principles and use these kinds of slangs. As i said below house negro is a better way of calling a black man choc ice or oreo. As a black man i find the term highly offensive. I am sure others do


Hello elec2020,

It was not my intention to offend you or anyone, so i hereby apologize. I have my views and perspectives and some i am concrete on, but i know when an apology is necessary.

My definition of House Negro were those “sheltered” Afros that are not associated or don’t share the same lifestyle and “broughtupcy” as those from streets/ghetto i.e - Hood Negroes. Again, nothing to do with race or color but a comparison between the traits and behaviors.

Friends, does anyone here notice the difference between an Indo from Penal and an Indo from West Moorings? Or an Afro from Lange Park and one from Sea Lots?

My point is, the different homes, lifestyles and education determines who somebody is and what role they play in society.

Having said this, and with all respect to all, i retract my statement by calling Zoom a House Negro.
Max you and others can call me anything you like. I don't ever get offended.

It means absolutely nothing to me.

RedVEVO
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA
Posts: 6574
Joined: March 8th, 2017, 1:05 am

Re: Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

Postby RedVEVO » November 21st, 2020, 4:05 pm

zoom rader wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
elec2020 wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
elec2020 wrote:^ house negro is a very offensive term Max. You not doing much to prove your claim that u are not racist


Hello elec2020,

My apologies if i have offended you my good man.

But i do not see the term as offensive/racist.

Mods, what are your thoughts?


Thanks for responding. I know convos can get heated at times but we must all remember not to stoop to the lowest of principles and use these kinds of slangs. As i said below house negro is a better way of calling a black man choc ice or oreo. As a black man i find the term highly offensive. I am sure others do


Hello elec2020,

It was not my intention to offend you or anyone, so i hereby apologize. I have my views and perspectives and some i am concrete on, but i know when an apology is necessary.

My definition of House Negro were those “sheltered” Afros that are not associated or don’t share the same lifestyle and “broughtupcy” as those from streets/ghetto i.e - Hood Negroes. Again, nothing to do with race or color but a comparison between the traits and behaviors.

Friends, does anyone here notice the difference between an Indo from Penal and an Indo from West Moorings? Or an Afro from Lange Park and one from Sea Lots?

My point is, the different homes, lifestyles and education determines who somebody is and what role they play in society.

Having said this, and with all respect to all, i retract my statement by calling Zoom a House Negro.
Max you and others can call me anything you like. I don't ever get offended.

It means absolutely nothing to me.


If you call Max a racist because Max is sympathetic to ALL of humanity then it must matter to you .

If you tell Max he have a Parlor and he is therefore Syrian and or a Chinese ... meaning a good business person ..

Then it does matter to you .

And if Max drop on one knee and apologize to you and you like it ..

Then it does matter to you :lol:


Meanwhile : Hyatt ? Yes , I waiting so long on de phone . Do you have a honey moon sweet available ?
Yes, yes, yes . I understand . So Gov't not paying for the room ? Ok . How you mean I is a racist ? Bye.

User avatar
MaxPower
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA
Posts: 6206
Joined: October 31st, 2010, 2:37 pm

Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

Postby MaxPower » November 21st, 2020, 4:12 pm

88sins wrote:So Max, since by your own comments you've provided some evidence that leads people to come to the conclusion that you are in fact to some degree a racist, answer one question for me.

Why have you decided to be a racist?


Reek,

Once again, you have totally misunderstood my statements. But have no fear, i gave you my word i will always be here to help you and break things down so you can understand better.

How is hiring someone based on work etiquette racism?

Are you telling me that if a Trini, Nigerian and a Venezuelan are applying for a job and one of the 3 excels the others that employers are to select based on color? THAT is racism.

This is why Trinis will always be complacent. Allyuh go and “apply” for jobs and when rejected, allyuh quick to bawl discrimination, racism and favoritism.

Trinis, and in fact anyone that is rejected, which most of us have experienced at some point, must know where we fell short and how we can improve for the next opportunity. Not whine and complain and be the exact same for the next time.

Answer me this, you need some tough construction work done and you have 2 options:

A Trini Indo crew: Stale drunk, late for work, will start work when the sun dies, complaining back and body problems.

Or

A Trini Afro crew: Stale drunk, late for work, works in hot sun, muscular.

Who would you choose for your job?

Note, you are blind therefore you see no color and no race. I would like an answer to this.

Reek, hard work doesn’t have color as the end result is the determining factor.

Having said this, and through observations and discussions with the business community, the Venezuelans have generally outperformed Trinis, Nigerians, Guyanese and Jamaicans.

WE, the business community, are in our RIGHT to decide who we will and will not hire based on performance and work etiquette.

RedVEVO
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA
Posts: 6574
Joined: March 8th, 2017, 1:05 am

Re: Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

Postby RedVEVO » November 21st, 2020, 4:59 pm

MaxPower wrote:
88sins wrote:So Max, since by your own comments you've provided some evidence that leads people to come to the conclusion that you are in fact to some degree a racist, answer one question for me.

Why have you decided to be a racist?


Reek,

Once again, you have totally misunderstood my statements. But have no fear, i gave you my word i will always be here to help you and break things down so you can understand better.

How is hiring someone based on work etiquette racism?

Are you telling me that if a Trini, Nigerian and a Venezuelan are applying for a job and one of the 3 excels the others that employers are to select based on color? THAT is racism.

This is why Trinis will always be complacent. Allyuh go and “apply” for jobs and when rejected, allyuh quick to bawl discrimination, racism and favoritism.

Trinis, and in fact anyone that is rejected, which most of us have experienced at some point, must know where we fell short and how we can improve for the next opportunity. Not whine and complain and be the exact same for the next time.

Answer me this, you need some tough construction work done and you have 2 options:

A Trini Indo crew: Stale drunk, late for work, will start work when the sun dies, complaining back and body problems.

Or

A Trini Afro crew: Stale drunk, late for work, works in hot sun, muscular.

Who would you choose for your job?

Note, you are blind therefore you see no color and no race. I would like an answer to this.

Reek, hard work doesn’t have color as the end result is the determining factor.

Having said this, and through observations and discussions with the business community, the Venezuelans have generally outperformed Trinis, Nigerians, Guyanese and Jamaicans.

WE, the business community, are in our RIGHT to decide who we will and will not hire based on performance and work etiquette.


Excellent explanation for the underprivileged and ill informed .

In mind :lol:

Both peeps above are Landlords .

They sit collect $$ from other people's hard wuk .

And mostly likely Venezuelans :agrue:

Maybe that is called " Landlord Work Racism " :lol:

Ah gain to take you'all $$$ but I not like your breed :drinking:

matr1x
punchin NOS
Posts: 3755
Joined: February 25th, 2017, 7:46 am

Re: Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

Postby matr1x » November 21st, 2020, 5:07 pm

By hiring illegals, you are part of the problem. You are keeping the criminal elements employed. Companies and businesses who hire them have no right to cry when they get robbed or their loved ones get kidnap. They deserve to get laughed at.

The stereotypes you listed are just that. Stereotypes. You and mero are the same. Play white knights but worse than anyone here.

Its up to trinis to make the venes go back. Slave labor is no labor

User avatar
MaxPower
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA
Posts: 6206
Joined: October 31st, 2010, 2:37 pm

Re: Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

Postby MaxPower » November 21st, 2020, 5:24 pm

matr1x wrote:By hiring illegals, you are part of the problem. You are keeping the criminal elements employed. Companies and businesses who hire them have no right to cry when they get robbed or their loved ones get kidnap. They deserve to get laughed at.

The stereotypes you listed are just that. Stereotypes. You and mero are the same. Play white knights but worse than anyone here.

Its up to trinis to make the venes go back. Slave labor is no labor


Slim,

You need some catching up to do.

Pick up the pace and not only on the treadmill.

We are not speaking about illegal immigrants here.

User avatar
MaxPower
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA
Posts: 6206
Joined: October 31st, 2010, 2:37 pm

Re: Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

Postby MaxPower » November 21st, 2020, 5:27 pm

RedVEVO wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
88sins wrote:So Max, since by your own comments you've provided some evidence that leads people to come to the conclusion that you are in fact to some degree a racist, answer one question for me.

Why have you decided to be a racist?


Reek,

Once again, you have totally misunderstood my statements. But have no fear, i gave you my word i will always be here to help you and break things down so you can understand better.

How is hiring someone based on work etiquette racism?

Are you telling me that if a Trini, Nigerian and a Venezuelan are applying for a job and one of the 3 excels the others that employers are to select based on color? THAT is racism.

This is why Trinis will always be complacent. Allyuh go and “apply” for jobs and when rejected, allyuh quick to bawl discrimination, racism and favoritism.

Trinis, and in fact anyone that is rejected, which most of us have experienced at some point, must know where we fell short and how we can improve for the next opportunity. Not whine and complain and be the exact same for the next time.

Answer me this, you need some tough construction work done and you have 2 options:

A Trini Indo crew: Stale drunk, late for work, will start work when the sun dies, complaining back and body problems.

Or

A Trini Afro crew: Stale drunk, late for work, works in hot sun, muscular.

Who would you choose for your job?

Note, you are blind therefore you see no color and no race. I would like an answer to this.

Reek, hard work doesn’t have color as the end result is the determining factor.

Having said this, and through observations and discussions with the business community, the Venezuelans have generally outperformed Trinis, Nigerians, Guyanese and Jamaicans.

WE, the business community, are in our RIGHT to decide who we will and will not hire based on performance and work etiquette.


Excellent explanation for the underprivileged and ill informed .

In mind :lol:

Both peeps above are Landlords .

They sit collect $$ from other people's hard wuk .

And mostly likely Venezuelans :agrue:

Maybe that is called " Landlord Work Racism " :lol:

Ah gain to take you'all $$$ but I not like your breed :drinking:


Hello RedVEVO,

A wise man once said, Save your money for your family, food and medicine....especially in these times.

User avatar
88sins
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 7305
Joined: July 22nd, 2007, 3:03 pm
Location: Corner of Everywhere Avenue & Nowhere Drive

Re: Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

Postby 88sins » November 21st, 2020, 6:14 pm

MaxPower wrote:
88sins wrote:So Max, since by your own comments you've provided some evidence that leads people to come to the conclusion that you are in fact to some degree a racist, answer one question for me.

Why have you decided to be a racist?


Reek,

Once again, you have totally misunderstood my statements. But have no fear, i gave you my word i will always be here to help you and break things down so you can understand better.

How is hiring someone based on work etiquette racism?

Are you telling me that if a Trini, Nigerian and a Venezuelan are applying for a job and one of the 3 excels the others that employers are to select based on color? THAT is racism.

This is why Trinis will always be complacent. Allyuh go and “apply” for jobs and when rejected, allyuh quick to bawl discrimination, racism and favoritism.

Trinis, and in fact anyone that is rejected, which most of us have experienced at some point, must know where we fell short and how we can improve for the next opportunity. Not whine and complain and be the exact same for the next time.

Answer me this, you need some tough construction work done and you have 2 options:

A Trini Indo crew: Stale drunk, late for work, will start work when the sun dies, complaining back and body problems.

Or

A Trini Afro crew: Stale drunk, late for work, works in hot sun, muscular.

Who would you choose for your job?

Note, you are blind therefore you see no color and no race. I would like an answer to this.

Reek, hard work doesn’t have color as the end result is the determining factor.

Having said this, and through observations and discussions with the business community, the Venezuelans have generally outperformed Trinis, Nigerians, Guyanese and Jamaicans.

WE, the business community, are in our RIGHT to decide who we will and will not hire based on performance and work etiquette.


Dear MaxJackass,
Have YOU PERSONALLY hired EVERY SINGLE TRINBAGONIAN?
You claim to base your pathetic statements on the "Trinis have no work ethic and they lazy" ideology, and that is simply a flat out lie in its entirety.
Your claim of being a part of "we the business community" is another lie. I told you before, stop lying and people will take you seriously, if you don't you will remain the butt of the punchline on tuner (every ounce of a pun intended).

I know for a fact that you have absolutely no form of authority in or even a minority say in any kind of a business entity in Trinidad or Tobago or anywhere else on planet Earth and that you are at risk of abject poverty daily.

Anyways...


How the man vehicle working?

matr1x
punchin NOS
Posts: 3755
Joined: February 25th, 2017, 7:46 am

Re: Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

Postby matr1x » November 21st, 2020, 6:34 pm

They are all illegals

RedVEVO
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA
Posts: 6574
Joined: March 8th, 2017, 1:05 am

Re: Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

Postby RedVEVO » November 21st, 2020, 6:43 pm

MaxPower wrote:
matr1x wrote:By hiring illegals, you are part of the problem. You are keeping the criminal elements employed. Companies and businesses who hire them have no right to cry when they get robbed or their loved ones get kidnap. They deserve to get laughed at.

The stereotypes you listed are just that. Stereotypes. You and mero are the same. Play white knights but worse than anyone here.

Its up to trinis to make the venes go back. Slave labor is no labor


Slim,

You need some catching up to do.

Pick up the pace and not only on the treadmill.

We are not speaking about illegal immigrants here.


Trini crime skyrocketing each day . Each day - Monday to Sunday .

House invasion on the rise by Trini .

UK and Barbados Police come to help .

Gangster Bill defeated in Parliament .

It's Trini THEY are after for crime NOT Venezuelans .

Kidnap who ?

Is Trini BF who kidnap Trini GF

And she is 14 years old Trini :D

User avatar
MaxPower
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA
Posts: 6206
Joined: October 31st, 2010, 2:37 pm

Re: Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

Postby MaxPower » November 21st, 2020, 7:12 pm

88sins wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
88sins wrote:So Max, since by your own comments you've provided some evidence that leads people to come to the conclusion that you are in fact to some degree a racist, answer one question for me.

Why have you decided to be a racist?


Reek,

Once again, you have totally misunderstood my statements. But have no fear, i gave you my word i will always be here to help you and break things down so you can understand better.

How is hiring someone based on work etiquette racism?

Are you telling me that if a Trini, Nigerian and a Venezuelan are applying for a job and one of the 3 excels the others that employers are to select based on color? THAT is racism.

This is why Trinis will always be complacent. Allyuh go and “apply” for jobs and when rejected, allyuh quick to bawl discrimination, racism and favoritism.

Trinis, and in fact anyone that is rejected, which most of us have experienced at some point, must know where we fell short and how we can improve for the next opportunity. Not whine and complain and be the exact same for the next time.

Answer me this, you need some tough construction work done and you have 2 options:

A Trini Indo crew: Stale drunk, late for work, will start work when the sun dies, complaining back and body problems.

Or

A Trini Afro crew: Stale drunk, late for work, works in hot sun, muscular.

Who would you choose for your job?

Note, you are blind therefore you see no color and no race. I would like an answer to this.

Reek, hard work doesn’t have color as the end result is the determining factor.

Having said this, and through observations and discussions with the business community, the Venezuelans have generally outperformed Trinis, Nigerians, Guyanese and Jamaicans.

WE, the business community, are in our RIGHT to decide who we will and will not hire based on performance and work etiquette.


Dear MaxJackass,
Have YOU PERSONALLY hired EVERY SINGLE TRINBAGONIAN?
You claim to base your pathetic statements on the "Trinis have no work ethic and they lazy" ideology, and that is simply a flat out lie in its entirety.
Your claim of being a part of "we the business community" is another lie. I told you before, stop lying and people will take you seriously, if you don't you will remain the butt of the punchline on tuner (every ounce of a pun intended).

I know for a fact that you have absolutely no form of authority in or even a minority say in any kind of a business entity in Trinidad or Tobago or anywhere else on planet Earth and that you are at risk of abject poverty daily.

Anyways...


How the man vehicle working?


Reek,

To answer your question, No, i have not hired every single Trinbagonian, nor has any other employer as that is impossible.

You are missing the point yet again DunceySins.

But i understand your concern, that not all Trinbagonians have no work ethic and are lazy. You are absolutely correct and i agree as i have quite a few Trinis workers as well.

You fail to realize, and i cannot blame you because you fall in the Trini failure category, that the majority of Trinbagonians are lazy, incompetent, unwilling, rude, complacent, oppressed and the list goes on.

It bothers you that WE, the business community, have a choice by right, and the majority of Trinis just don’t make the top of the list.

Start changing your attitude and focus on means and methods to improve to become favorable as you and the rest of jealous Trinis are being blatantly outperformed by our beloved immigrants.

Understand that this is the reality Reek, and that you and you alone have the power within you to change and make this right for you. We cannot wait for you eh, so you cannot give us wrong for preferring immigrants over you....but bring something to the table man.

Btw what vehicle are you speaking about?

matr1x
punchin NOS
Posts: 3755
Joined: February 25th, 2017, 7:46 am

Re: Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

Postby matr1x » November 21st, 2020, 9:07 pm

That antigang legislation was retarded

User avatar
88sins
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 7305
Joined: July 22nd, 2007, 3:03 pm
Location: Corner of Everywhere Avenue & Nowhere Drive

Re: Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

Postby 88sins » November 21st, 2020, 9:36 pm

Ok MaxCuloEater.
I am not inclined to read that essay you wrote, so you just make sure that you carry the man $300 for the day.

That is all.

User avatar
zoom rader
TunerGod
Posts: 22024
Joined: April 22nd, 2003, 12:39 pm
Location: Grand Cayman

Re: Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

Postby zoom rader » November 21st, 2020, 11:34 pm

MaxPower wrote:
88sins wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
88sins wrote:So Max, since by your own comments you've provided some evidence that leads people to come to the conclusion that you are in fact to some degree a racist, answer one question for me.

Why have you decided to be a racist?


Reek,

Once again, you have totally misunderstood my statements. But have no fear, i gave you my word i will always be here to help you and break things down so you can understand better.

How is hiring someone based on work etiquette racism?

Are you telling me that if a Trini, Nigerian and a Venezuelan are applying for a job and one of the 3 excels the others that employers are to select based on color? THAT is racism.

This is why Trinis will always be complacent. Allyuh go and “apply” for jobs and when rejected, allyuh quick to bawl discrimination, racism and favoritism.

Trinis, and in fact anyone that is rejected, which most of us have experienced at some point, must know where we fell short and how we can improve for the next opportunity. Not whine and complain and be the exact same for the next time.

Answer me this, you need some tough construction work done and you have 2 options:

A Trini Indo crew: Stale drunk, late for work, will start work when the sun dies, complaining back and body problems.

Or

A Trini Afro crew: Stale drunk, late for work, works in hot sun, muscular.

Who would you choose for your job?

Note, you are blind therefore you see no color and no race. I would like an answer to this.

Reek, hard work doesn’t have color as the end result is the determining factor.

Having said this, and through observations and discussions with the business community, the Venezuelans have generally outperformed Trinis, Nigerians, Guyanese and Jamaicans.

WE, the business community, are in our RIGHT to decide who we will and will not hire based on performance and work etiquette.


Dear MaxJackass,
Have YOU PERSONALLY hired EVERY SINGLE TRINBAGONIAN?
You claim to base your pathetic statements on the "Trinis have no work ethic and they lazy" ideology, and that is simply a flat out lie in its entirety.
Your claim of being a part of "we the business community" is another lie. I told you before, stop lying and people will take you seriously, if you don't you will remain the butt of the punchline on tuner (every ounce of a pun intended).

I know for a fact that you have absolutely no form of authority in or even a minority say in any kind of a business entity in Trinidad or Tobago or anywhere else on planet Earth and that you are at risk of abject poverty daily.

Anyways...


How the man vehicle working?


Reek,

To answer your question, No, i have not hired every single Trinbagonian, nor has any other employer as that is impossible.

You are missing the point yet again DunceySins.

But i understand your concern, that not all Trinbagonians have no work ethic and are lazy. You are absolutely correct and i agree as i have quite a few Trinis workers as well.

You fail to realize, and i cannot blame you because you fall in the Trini failure category, that the majority of Trinbagonians are lazy, incompetent, unwilling, rude, complacent, oppressed and the list goes on.

It bothers you that WE, the business community, have a choice by right, and the majority of Trinis just don’t make the top of the list.

Start changing your attitude and focus on means and methods to improve to become favorable as you and the rest of jealous Trinis are being blatantly outperformed by our beloved immigrants.

Understand that this is the reality Reek, and that you and you alone have the power within you to change and make this right for you. We cannot wait for you eh, so you cannot give us wrong for preferring immigrants over you....but bring something to the table man.

Btw what vehicle are you speaking about?
Max

You are not part of the elite bussiness community.

Stop using WE , real businessmen tend to keep a low profile.

You a blabber mouth

User avatar
88sins
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 7305
Joined: July 22nd, 2007, 3:03 pm
Location: Corner of Everywhere Avenue & Nowhere Drive

Re: Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

Postby 88sins » November 22nd, 2020, 7:16 am

wukkin ph on the road in people car is a legitimate business?

User avatar
MaxPower
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA
Posts: 6206
Joined: October 31st, 2010, 2:37 pm

Re: Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

Postby MaxPower » November 22nd, 2020, 9:09 am

88sins wrote:wukkin ph on the road in people car is a legitimate business?


Reek,

Do not make fun of those PH drivers as that is probably the only income they have to feed their families.

You really are utter scum to make these statements in addition to your attention seeking recognition from “charity”.

You are a loser and a failure in society.

Change can start now, stop wasting time on tuner with lengthy ranty posts which you have a difficult time understanding.

matr1x
punchin NOS
Posts: 3755
Joined: February 25th, 2017, 7:46 am

Re: Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

Postby matr1x » November 22nd, 2020, 9:37 am

So they let the sluts free? Why not deport them?


Max: trinis are lawless
Also max: illegals are good ppl too.

RedVEVO
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA
Posts: 6574
Joined: March 8th, 2017, 1:05 am

Re: Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

Postby RedVEVO » November 22nd, 2020, 7:50 pm

MaxPower wrote:
88sins wrote:wukkin ph on the road in people car is a legitimate business?


Reek,

Do not make fun of those PH drivers as that is probably the only income they have to feed their families.

You really are utter scum to make these statements in addition to your attention seeking recognition from “charity”.

You are a loser and a failure in society.

Change can start now, stop wasting time on tuner with lengthy ranty posts which you have a difficult time understanding.


Max you are correct .

Your description is superb.

PH drivers provide a service in communities where there is neglect - no transport .

Kewell35
Riding on 16's
Posts: 1271
Joined: August 27th, 2014, 8:13 am

Re: Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

Postby Kewell35 » November 22nd, 2020, 8:39 pm

zoom rader wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
88sins wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
88sins wrote:So Max, since by your own comments you've provided some evidence that leads people to come to the conclusion that you are in fact to some degree a racist, answer one question for me.

Why have you decided to be a racist?


Reek,

Once again, you have totally misunderstood my statements. But have no fear, i gave you my word i will always be here to help you and break things down so you can understand better.

How is hiring someone based on work etiquette racism?

Are you telling me that if a Trini, Nigerian and a Venezuelan are applying for a job and one of the 3 excels the others that employers are to select based on color? THAT is racism.

This is why Trinis will always be complacent. Allyuh go and “apply” for jobs and when rejected, allyuh quick to bawl discrimination, racism and favoritism.

Trinis, and in fact anyone that is rejected, which most of us have experienced at some point, must know where we fell short and how we can improve for the next opportunity. Not whine and complain and be the exact same for the next time.

Answer me this, you need some tough construction work done and you have 2 options:

A Trini Indo crew: Stale drunk, late for work, will start work when the sun dies, complaining back and body problems.

Or

A Trini Afro crew: Stale drunk, late for work, works in hot sun, muscular.

Who would you choose for your job?

Note, you are blind therefore you see no color and no race. I would like an answer to this.

Reek, hard work doesn’t have color as the end result is the determining factor.

Having said this, and through observations and discussions with the business community, the Venezuelans have generally outperformed Trinis, Nigerians, Guyanese and Jamaicans.

WE, the business community, are in our RIGHT to decide who we will and will not hire based on performance and work etiquette.


Dear MaxJackass,
Have YOU PERSONALLY hired EVERY SINGLE TRINBAGONIAN?
You claim to base your pathetic statements on the "Trinis have no work ethic and they lazy" ideology, and that is simply a flat out lie in its entirety.
Your claim of being a part of "we the business community" is another lie. I told you before, stop lying and people will take you seriously, if you don't you will remain the butt of the punchline on tuner (every ounce of a pun intended).

I know for a fact that you have absolutely no form of authority in or even a minority say in any kind of a business entity in Trinidad or Tobago or anywhere else on planet Earth and that you are at risk of abject poverty daily.

Anyways...


How the man vehicle working?


Reek,

To answer your question, No, i have not hired every single Trinbagonian, nor has any other employer as that is impossible.

You are missing the point yet again DunceySins.

But i understand your concern, that not all Trinbagonians have no work ethic and are lazy. You are absolutely correct and i agree as i have quite a few Trinis workers as well.

You fail to realize, and i cannot blame you because you fall in the Trini failure category, that the majority of Trinbagonians are lazy, incompetent, unwilling, rude, complacent, oppressed and the list goes on.

It bothers you that WE, the business community, have a choice by right, and the majority of Trinis just don’t make the top of the list.

Start changing your attitude and focus on means and methods to improve to become favorable as you and the rest of jealous Trinis are being blatantly outperformed by our beloved immigrants.

Understand that this is the reality Reek, and that you and you alone have the power within you to change and make this right for you. We cannot wait for you eh, so you cannot give us wrong for preferring immigrants over you....but bring something to the table man.

Btw what vehicle are you speaking about?
Max


Stop using WE , real businessmen tend to keep a low profile.



this is so true

User avatar
MaxPower
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA
Posts: 6206
Joined: October 31st, 2010, 2:37 pm

Re: Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

Postby MaxPower » November 22nd, 2020, 10:50 pm

RedVEVO wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
88sins wrote:wukkin ph on the road in people car is a legitimate business?


Reek,

Do not make fun of those PH drivers as that is probably the only income they have to feed their families.

You really are utter scum to make these statements in addition to your attention seeking recognition from “charity”.

You are a loser and a failure in society.

Change can start now, stop wasting time on tuner with lengthy ranty posts which you have a difficult time understanding.


Max you are correct .

Your description is superb.

PH drivers provide a service in communities where there is neglect - no transport .


Correct,

This is why Reek is a FAKE on the forum, pretending to act all intelligent in his lengthy boring posts.

Next he may scorn the garbage collectors, or give them refreshments only in the presence of a camera.

Smh

User avatar
88sins
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 7305
Joined: July 22nd, 2007, 3:03 pm
Location: Corner of Everywhere Avenue & Nowhere Drive

Re: Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

Postby 88sins » November 23rd, 2020, 8:58 am

MaxPower wrote:
88sins wrote:wukkin ph on the road in people car is a legitimate business?


Reek,

Do not make fun of those PH drivers as that is probably the only income they have to feed their families.

You really are utter scum to make these statements in addition to your attention seeking recognition from “charity”.

You are a loser and a failure in society.

Change can start now, stop wasting time on tuner with lengthy ranty posts which you have a difficult time understanding.


you really want that Most Hypocritical & Yeasty Cunny of the Year award that bad huh? :lol:


Is working PH taxi a "legitimate business", short answer, no it's not yuh lil skid mark.

Now I find it amusing how you so deeply enjoy badmouthing Trini's and call them lawless, lazy and rude, yet now you are all for and in defense of & even praising ph drivers, many of whom are Trinis, the act of which is in fact a breach of the RTA laws here.
Is either you for the lawlessness, or you against it, no room to flipflop like yuh lil dead wiggy does be when yuh riding yuh homemade sybian.


Now, i know you wukkin ph in a man car, & that's why you so defensive and offended by my post. But that is your problem if you offended by the truth that working ph is not a legitimate business enterprise, so you are not in any way shape form or at any time a part of "we the business community"

Today is Monday, make sure you carry the man $300 eh, cuz he eh ant to hear none ah d usual "borse d road real hard ah eh make it today" bs yuh coming with.

User avatar
MaxPower
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA
Posts: 6206
Joined: October 31st, 2010, 2:37 pm

Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

Postby MaxPower » November 23rd, 2020, 10:09 am

Reek,

All that you typed and you are still a FAKE and a POSER.

Your postings are illiterate and with no direction.

All i can hear is that little voice inside you crying for help....thirsting for attention.

Tuner means everything to you, because it’s the only way you can try to get your voice heard as the real outside world has rejected and left you behind.

My advice to you, take some time off from here to find your self, get back on your feet and try to do something positive in your life.

The world is moving forward Reek. You have some catching up to do and alot of things i noticed that you are having a very hard time understanding. This will explain your venting and obvious frustration on the forums.

But, all is not lost, Tuner is our home for information, current events, various topics, discussions and individual opinions, views and perspectives. I for one will always be here to work along side you to get you up to speed.

The objective is not really to change your thinking or persuade you from your set views, but to help you to see outside the box and control your emotions.

User avatar
88sins
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 7305
Joined: July 22nd, 2007, 3:03 pm
Location: Corner of Everywhere Avenue & Nowhere Drive

Re: Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

Postby 88sins » November 23rd, 2020, 11:02 am

see all that drivel? I not interested in it
just make sure you make the man $300 or he taking back his car today.

User avatar
MaxPower
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA
Posts: 6206
Joined: October 31st, 2010, 2:37 pm

Re: Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

Postby MaxPower » November 23rd, 2020, 1:06 pm

88sins wrote:see all that drivel? I not interested in it
just make sure you make the man $300 or he taking back his car today.


I know you are interested Reek, because you butter down every single time you get owned.

Anyways....if i were to tell you i really have a Vene working taxi for me....would you believe me?

Lol dont answer that.

User avatar
zoom rader
TunerGod
Posts: 22024
Joined: April 22nd, 2003, 12:39 pm
Location: Grand Cayman

Re: Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

Postby zoom rader » November 23rd, 2020, 1:26 pm

MaxPower wrote:
88sins wrote:see all that drivel? I not interested in it
just make sure you make the man $300 or he taking back his car today.


I know you are interested Reek, because you butter down every single time you get owned.

Anyways....if i were to tell you i really have a Vene working taxi for me....would you believe me?

Lol dont answer that.
Max you running hoe houses too?

User avatar
MaxPower
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA
Posts: 6206
Joined: October 31st, 2010, 2:37 pm

Re: Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

Postby MaxPower » November 23rd, 2020, 1:46 pm

zoom rader wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
88sins wrote:see all that drivel? I not interested in it
just make sure you make the man $300 or he taking back his car today.


I know you are interested Reek, because you butter down every single time you get owned.

Anyways....if i were to tell you i really have a Vene working taxi for me....would you believe me?

Lol dont answer that.
Max you running hoe houses too?


Hello Zoom,

No bro i don’t support that at all, never did, never will.

It breaks my heart for any woman to to be forced or have no choice but to allow these nasty Trini men to put their hands on their bodies.

K74T
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 18393
Joined: June 7th, 2010, 11:01 pm

Re: Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

Postby K74T » November 23rd, 2020, 2:33 pm

WANTED VENEZUELAN NATIONALS - DANIEL and ANDRE JOSE

Anyone with information on the whereabouts of these men is asked to contact the COUVA CID at 636-7957 immediately!

20201123_143237.jpeg

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Seeker and 148 guests