TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

Yes
84
49%
No
88
51%
 
Total votes: 172

User avatar
88sins
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 7341
Joined: July 22nd, 2007, 3:03 pm
Location: Corner of Everywhere Avenue & Nowhere Drive

Re: Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

Postby 88sins » November 24th, 2020, 12:39 pm

Ben_spanna wrote:So now Guaido is expressing his disgust and disappointment in Trinidads deporting of ILLEGAL immigrants back to their country.... it really never amazes me how conveniently Politicians are quick to cry for humanitarian rights yet , you of your own influence there cannot set up Border patrols and additional Guardia NAcional sea patrols to ensure that no more of your own people are smuggled across illegally here to be treated inhumanly.....

politician logic

I right for doing wrong, and you wrong for telling me I doing wrong

pugboy
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 14873
Joined: September 6th, 2003, 6:18 pm

Re: Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

Postby pugboy » November 24th, 2020, 12:40 pm

he just trying to drum up support on his side

User avatar
88sins
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 7341
Joined: July 22nd, 2007, 3:03 pm
Location: Corner of Everywhere Avenue & Nowhere Drive

Re: Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

Postby 88sins » November 24th, 2020, 12:47 pm

pugboy wrote:he just trying to drum up support on his side

Yup, trying to loo & sound good for his people, & he got no problem in demonizing T&T for not taking in his garbage with a smile & instead launching it back at him to do so.

User avatar
MaxPower
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA
Posts: 6286
Joined: October 31st, 2010, 2:37 pm

Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

Postby MaxPower » November 24th, 2020, 1:35 pm

88sins wrote:Seems that you like writing nonsensical erratic essays that I don't read.
gtk

go make the man money


Reek,

It bothers you so i know you read it. My essays speak of reality and i notice that the more i give you the facts bluntly and directly, the more you try to avoid it. You are not even man enough to answer my questions because you have no answer but thats fine.

Anyways, a question for you or anyone reading:

All these Guyanese, Nigerians, Jamaicans etc that entered here illegally and for so long, where are your cries to deport them? Where is the uproar, jealousy and hate towards them?

They are not a threat to you Trinis because they are just as lazy and not doing the work that allyuh refusing. Bottom line is that Trinis will be Trinis and fight down anyone even their own that is doing better than they are. That is utterly disgusting behavior.

So yeh, you Trinis CHOOSE which illegals to “welcome” and “accept” i.e - the ones that least affect allyuh.

User avatar
88sins
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 7341
Joined: July 22nd, 2007, 3:03 pm
Location: Corner of Everywhere Avenue & Nowhere Drive

Re: Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

Postby 88sins » November 24th, 2020, 2:11 pm

tl, dr


better pray you make the man 300, I seeing like d road extra slow today.

User avatar
MaxPower
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA
Posts: 6286
Joined: October 31st, 2010, 2:37 pm

Re: Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

Postby MaxPower » November 24th, 2020, 2:29 pm

88sins wrote:tl, dr


better pray you make the man 300, I seeing like d road extra slow today.


You give up too easily Reek.

Get your facts together next time.

Feel free to reach out to me anytime.

User avatar
zoom rader
TunerGod
Posts: 22024
Joined: April 22nd, 2003, 12:39 pm
Location: Grand Cayman

Re: Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

Postby zoom rader » November 24th, 2020, 2:51 pm

MaxPower wrote:
88sins wrote:Seems that you like writing nonsensical erratic essays that I don't read.
gtk

go make the man money


Reek,

It bothers you so i know you read it. My essays speak of reality and i notice that the more i give you the facts bluntly and directly, the more you try to avoid it. You are not even man enough to answer my questions because you have no answer but thats fine.

Anyways, a question for you or anyone reading:

All these Guyanese, Nigerians, Jamaicans etc that entered here illegally and for so long, where are your cries to deport them? Where is the uproar, jealousy and hate towards them?

They are not a threat to you Trinis because they are just as lazy and not doing the work that allyuh refusing. Bottom line is that Trinis will be Trinis and fight down anyone even their own that is doing better than they are. That is utterly disgusting behavior.

So yeh, you Trinis CHOOSE which illegals to “welcome” and “accept” i.e - the ones that least affect allyuh.


Max you have a colour problem bro.

You don't to have fear black folk ,

dem black women will rest it on you nice .

alfa
Sweet on this forum
Posts: 336
Joined: January 19th, 2015, 4:15 pm

Re: Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

Postby alfa » November 24th, 2020, 5:06 pm

zoom rader wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
88sins wrote:Seems that you like writing nonsensical erratic essays that I don't read.
gtk

go make the man money


Reek,

It bothers you so i know you read it. My essays speak of reality and i notice that the more i give you the facts bluntly and directly, the more you try to avoid it. You are not even man enough to answer my questions because you have no answer but thats fine.

Anyways, a question for you or anyone reading:

All these Guyanese, Nigerians, Jamaicans etc that entered here illegally and for so long, where are your cries to deport them? Where is the uproar, jealousy and hate towards them?

They are not a threat to you Trinis because they are just as lazy and not doing the work that allyuh refusing. Bottom line is that Trinis will be Trinis and fight down anyone even their own that is doing better than they are. That is utterly disgusting behavior.

So yeh, you Trinis CHOOSE which illegals to “welcome” and “accept” i.e - the ones that least affect allyuh.


Max you have a colour problem bro.

You don't to have fear black folk ,

dem black women will rest it on you nice .

Seems he ain't to fond of the indo ones either

Kenjo
30 pounds of Boost
Posts: 2630
Joined: March 19th, 2009, 10:31 pm
Location: Home

Re: Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

Postby Kenjo » November 24th, 2020, 5:47 pm

88sins wrote:tl, dr


better pray you make the man 300, I seeing like d road extra slow today.

Lol

User avatar
MaxPower
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA
Posts: 6286
Joined: October 31st, 2010, 2:37 pm

Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

Postby MaxPower » November 24th, 2020, 6:44 pm

zoom rader wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
88sins wrote:Seems that you like writing nonsensical erratic essays that I don't read.
gtk

go make the man money


Reek,

It bothers you so i know you read it. My essays speak of reality and i notice that the more i give you the facts bluntly and directly, the more you try to avoid it. You are not even man enough to answer my questions because you have no answer but thats fine.

Anyways, a question for you or anyone reading:

All these Guyanese, Nigerians, Jamaicans etc that entered here illegally and for so long, where are your cries to deport them? Where is the uproar, jealousy and hate towards them?

They are not a threat to you Trinis because they are just as lazy and not doing the work that allyuh refusing. Bottom line is that Trinis will be Trinis and fight down anyone even their own that is doing better than they are. That is utterly disgusting behavior.

So yeh, you Trinis CHOOSE which illegals to “welcome” and “accept” i.e - the ones that least affect allyuh.


Max you have a colour problem bro.

You don't to have fear black folk ,

dem black women will rest it on you nice .


Zoom,

All i ask is just for once you stop thinking only about color.

Close your eyes and think productivity and then open them and tell me what you see.

You may see a brown Trini, a black Nigerian/Jamaican, a light skinned Guyanese or even a white Vene.

All i am saying is that the majority of good work tends to lean in favor of the Venezuelans who happen to be of a lighter shade.

Our focus is solely on work etiquette Zoom and Venezuelans are on top of the list.

If they were black, im sure there wouldn’t be an issue ent?

And thats exactly it...you Trinis hate Venezuelans because of their skin color....same goes for Chinese and Syrians.

matr1x
punchin NOS
Posts: 3780
Joined: February 25th, 2017, 7:46 am

Re: Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

Postby matr1x » November 24th, 2020, 7:14 pm

The real issue is that Trinidad has limited space, opportunities, and resources. These vene rats came through ill gotten means. Paying with drug money and ammunition which will one day be used to rob you and rape your kids. That is what the illegal venes are bringing.

Either they leave warm, or float back cold. That should be their choices

User avatar
MaxPower
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA
Posts: 6286
Joined: October 31st, 2010, 2:37 pm

Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

Postby MaxPower » November 24th, 2020, 7:32 pm

matr1x wrote:The real issue is that Trinidad has limited space, opportunities, and resources. These vene rats came through ill gotten means. Paying with drug money and ammunition which will one day be used to rob you and rape your kids. That is what the illegal venes are bringing.

Either they leave warm, or float back cold. That should be their choices


Slim,

If Trinidad has limited space, opportunities and resources as YOU say, then why are Trinis not willing to work?

And what “one day” are you speaking of? 500,000+ Venes here and where is the crime? I really dunno where these imaginary and fairytale ultimatums coming from. Is it a set date you predict when Venes will act up?

I think it just eating you up that the Venes are here and being immensely commended and supported by many and with minimal crime. Its like allyuh cant believe such a large number of people can enter a country and have such a positive impact.

I understand the aspect of illegal entry and we must trust in our Govt to prevent it. Ent the Govt working? Ent they deporting people? Nice well then consider every Venezuelan in T&T as legal and documented.

If you have a problem, contact the MP in your area.

User avatar
zoom rader
TunerGod
Posts: 22024
Joined: April 22nd, 2003, 12:39 pm
Location: Grand Cayman

Re: Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

Postby zoom rader » November 24th, 2020, 7:36 pm

MaxPower wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
88sins wrote:Seems that you like writing nonsensical erratic essays that I don't read.
gtk

go make the man money


Reek,

It bothers you so i know you read it. My essays speak of reality and i notice that the more i give you the facts bluntly and directly, the more you try to avoid it. You are not even man enough to answer my questions because you have no answer but thats fine.

Anyways, a question for you or anyone reading:

All these Guyanese, Nigerians, Jamaicans etc that entered here illegally and for so long, where are your cries to deport them? Where is the uproar, jealousy and hate towards them?

They are not a threat to you Trinis because they are just as lazy and not doing the work that allyuh refusing. Bottom line is that Trinis will be Trinis and fight down anyone even their own that is doing better than they are. That is utterly disgusting behavior.

So yeh, you Trinis CHOOSE which illegals to “welcome” and “accept” i.e - the ones that least affect allyuh.


Max you have a colour problem bro.

You don't to have fear black folk ,

dem black women will rest it on you nice .


Zoom,

All i ask is just for once you stop thinking only about color.

Close your eyes and think productivity and then open them and tell me what you see.

You may see a brown Trini, a black Nigerian/Jamaican, a light skinned Guyanese or even a white Vene.

All i am saying is that the majority of good work tends to lean in favor of the Venezuelans who happen to be of a lighter shade.

Our focus is solely on work etiquette Zoom and Venezuelans are on top of the list.

If they were black, im sure there wouldn’t be an issue ent?

And thats exactly it...you Trinis hate Venezuelans because of their skin color....same goes for Chinese and Syrians.
I love all legal folk Max.

Jail and deportation for illegals.

pugboy
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 14873
Joined: September 6th, 2003, 6:18 pm

Re: Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

Postby pugboy » November 24th, 2020, 7:40 pm

news say the recently deported load returned yesterday under guise of boat engine problems
showed lot of venes going to meet them at beach
and collected their belongings before taken into custody

seems like the ones here were in good contact with them to know when they were coming back

User avatar
De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 13273
Joined: January 27th, 2004, 3:49 am
Location: Enjoying my little miracles............

Re: Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

Postby De Dragon » November 25th, 2020, 2:39 am

zoom rader wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
88sins wrote:Seems that you like writing nonsensical erratic essays that I don't read.
gtk

go make the man money


Reek,

It bothers you so i know you read it. My essays speak of reality and i notice that the more i give you the facts bluntly and directly, the more you try to avoid it. You are not even man enough to answer my questions because you have no answer but thats fine.

Anyways, a question for you or anyone reading:

All these Guyanese, Nigerians, Jamaicans etc that entered here illegally and for so long, where are your cries to deport them? Where is the uproar, jealousy and hate towards them?

They are not a threat to you Trinis because they are just as lazy and not doing the work that allyuh refusing. Bottom line is that Trinis will be Trinis and fight down anyone even their own that is doing better than they are. That is utterly disgusting behavior.

So yeh, you Trinis CHOOSE which illegals to “welcome” and “accept” i.e - the ones that least affect allyuh.


Max you have a colour problem bro.

You don't to have fear black folk ,

dem black women will rest it on you nice .

No matter what colour they are, Mac Cax and his KFC tolee eh cutting it.

RedVEVO
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA
Posts: 6574
Joined: March 8th, 2017, 1:05 am

Re: Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

Postby RedVEVO » November 25th, 2020, 2:45 am

zoom rader wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:
Send your White Paper Report on immigration entrance to the authorities - Red Gov't.

Then visit London and see how the influx of West Africans have affected the social dilemma .

Compare with how Venezuelans have assimilated in Trini Culture since THEY have been in Trinidad for decades e.g. the Parang Culture around Christmas etc., etc., even the Spanish Rice is in our culture

What is the contribution of your choice to our social dilemma ?

You have to understand that Spanish People are part of our social make up and have been here from day one .


What white paper?

Those are the TT Immigration Laws & requirements to get residency


The Laws are old and antiquated since colonial times - slavery Laws to keep mass at bay.

Trini with a quasi presence in the UN contributes zero with no progress on these Laws.

Venezuelans will soon leave Trini in masses and go to USA . They will succeed in their migration .

The NEW USA Home Land Security Boss is Hispanic - Cuban Heritage to be exact .

Do you know ANY Nigerian who has attained residency then citizenship in T&T ?

Why you think this exists ? :D
I could not care two 5hits about USA.

All the Spanish can go to USA , does not brother me one bit.


^^

And does the same attitude or response apply to your Nigerian GF immigration status who is a security guard at Max 's Super Grocery ?

Recently you seem NOT to care about LOADS .. :oops:
Once a person is legal in TT , I have no problem. Do the right thing and get you legal status in place.

I only came across two Nigerians that I know and they are legal. They both married trini citizens and are in gainful employment.

If employers are hiring illegal immigrants then they are scum and some sort penalty should be put in place to deal with employers that are not following the laws.

Most bussinessmen are scum and exploit illegals.

Then again immigration dept is lacking with law enforcements.


So what you are REALLY saying is that Nigerians marry Trini Citizens to be gainfully employed ?

Are the Nigerians Men marrying Trini women ?

Or Nigerian Women marrying Trini men ?

Is there is Nigerian Love Connection Website ?

There is a Venezuelan Love Connection Website but you have to be invited .
Not even a Nigerian will want you .

Why you so interested in mail order brides.

Dem will take you for a boobolee


Nigerians as you admitted marry for TT Citizenship .

Is this banned in Trinidad ?

RedVEVO
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA
Posts: 6574
Joined: March 8th, 2017, 1:05 am

Re: Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

Postby RedVEVO » November 25th, 2020, 3:08 am

BREAKING NEWS !!!

16 Venezuelan CHILDREN brought back to Trinidad .

Trinidad Authorities "dumped" them in the rough high seas !!!





https://guardian.co.tt/news/deportees-d ... 66f6a19dd6

User avatar
88sins
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 7341
Joined: July 22nd, 2007, 3:03 pm
Location: Corner of Everywhere Avenue & Nowhere Drive

Re: Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

Postby 88sins » November 25th, 2020, 5:49 am

RedVEVO wrote:BREAKING NEWS !!!

16 Venezuelan CHILDREN brought back to Trinidad .

Trinidad Authorities "dumped" them in the rough high seas !!!





https://guardian.co.tt/news/deportees-d ... 66f6a19dd6

Nothing more than a pack of lies.
When you jump off a vessel into the sea and throw yuh children to the same fate all in an effort to not get sent back where you come from cuz you fraid the jail they go put you and yuh children in, yuh go say and do literally ANYTHING in hopes they don't take you back where you come from.

pugboy
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 14873
Joined: September 6th, 2003, 6:18 pm

Re: Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

Postby pugboy » November 25th, 2020, 5:58 am

I like how stuey say it sinister that them venes come here with lawyers waiting ready to assist them with documents ready to file for them, yet when they catch them they does have no id or papers on them and he want to go after those who aiding and abetting them

clearly there is a network of support for these illegals

User avatar
De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 13273
Joined: January 27th, 2004, 3:49 am
Location: Enjoying my little miracles............

Re: Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

Postby De Dragon » November 25th, 2020, 6:47 am

pugboy wrote:I like how stuey say it sinister that them venes come here with lawyers waiting ready to assist them with documents ready to file for them, yet when they catch them they does have no id or papers on them and he want to go after those who aiding and abetting them

clearly there is a network of support for these illegals

Goebbels remains an arse, but the law is the law, and deportation is a part of that legal process.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 8338
Joined: November 12th, 2008, 10:56 pm
Location: POS

Re: Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

Postby bluefete » November 25th, 2020, 6:55 am

This is what MaxP likes to see. Illegal immigrants entering T&T.

They have their own cameraman - in the white shirt. Excellent propaganda.

Not so, Max?




https://www.facebook.com/10004556265928 ... 6567893764

User avatar
88sins
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 7341
Joined: July 22nd, 2007, 3:03 pm
Location: Corner of Everywhere Avenue & Nowhere Drive

Re: Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

Postby 88sins » November 25th, 2020, 7:18 am

There is a huge network of support, and almost every vene that here and still in Venezuela but headed here is on it. And said network facilitates literally everything they doing to reach here.
From the trip inland to Tucupita, to which vessels to contact, to what time they go land and who meeting them and where they would be staying, and what they doing while they here. To show you how it thought out, they don't even use tstt or digicel or flow to call their people, they use their own Venezuelan carrier, and continue to do so for months after they arrive.

I said it before, and I'll say it again.
Time to start monitoring and patrolling the borders, and what needs to be done is when a vessel containing illegal immigrants is intercepted it needs to be seized, the illegals immediately returned to their point of origin, the captain charged and jailed and most importantly the vessel MUST be totally destroyed in view of all that were on it.
The first 3-4 vessels that happen with, no small vessel operator taking the chance to bring them here. The cost per person to make the trip worthwhile would skyrocket beyond what even their people that working here and sending the money to pay for the trip could afford.

pugboy
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 14873
Joined: September 6th, 2003, 6:18 pm

Re: Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

Postby pugboy » November 25th, 2020, 7:21 am

doubt he can really do anything against the locals assisting them and well they can’t pass new tougher laws without opposition support

De Dragon wrote:
pugboy wrote:I like how stuey say it sinister that them venes come here with lawyers waiting ready to assist them with documents ready to file for them, yet when they catch them they does have no id or papers on them and he want to go after those who aiding and abetting them

clearly there is a network of support for these illegals

Goebbels remains an arse, but the law is the law, and deportation is a part of that legal process.

pugboy
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 14873
Joined: September 6th, 2003, 6:18 pm

Re: Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

Postby pugboy » November 25th, 2020, 7:25 am

yup
jail the captain
dump the engines and destroy boat

the biggest hurdle are the corrupt ttps and cg


they have efficient networks for sending goods back on the same boats that bring the folks in too
padna who works in a super grocery in endeavor says the vene worker regularly pack groceries in boxes and have them picked up by the same maxis transporting the illegals

if you go on the vene fb groups
lots of white cheese and even meat for sale

88sins wrote:There is a huge network of support, and almost every vene that here and still in Venezuela but headed here is on it. And said network facilitates literally everything they doing to reach here.
From the trip inland to Tucupita, to which vessels to contact, to what time they go land and who meeting them and where they would be staying, and what they doing while they here. To show you how it thought out, they don't even use tstt or digicel or flow to call their people, they use their own Venezuelan carrier, and continue to do so for months after they arrive.

I said it before, and I'll say it again.
Time to start monitoring and patrolling the borders, and what needs to be done is when a vessel containing illegal immigrants is intercepted it needs to be seized, the illegals immediately returned to their point of origin, the captain charged and jailed and most importantly the vessel MUST be totally destroyed in view of all that were on it.
The first 3-4 vessels that happen with, no small vessel operator taking the chance to bring them here. The cost per person to make the trip worthwhile would skyrocket beyond what even their people that working here and sending the money to pay for the trip could afford.

alfa
Sweet on this forum
Posts: 336
Joined: January 19th, 2015, 4:15 pm

Re: Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

Postby alfa » November 25th, 2020, 8:20 am

bluefete wrote:This is what MaxP likes to see. Illegal immigrants entering T&T.

They have their own cameraman - in the white shirt. Excellent propaganda.

Not so, Max?




https://www.facebook.com/10004556265928 ... 6567893764


Just looking at the vid alone that's about 25 illegals on our shores, 25 less places in hospitals for our citizens but Max doesn't care about that because venes are good for his self serving business interests. Never mind the fact that it's the same locals who will have to patronize his bars/ mini marts/ ph taxi whichever one it is. But don't give the same hospital space to Nigerians because those aren't good for business right :roll:

pugboy
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 14873
Joined: September 6th, 2003, 6:18 pm

Re: Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

Postby pugboy » November 25th, 2020, 8:30 am

you really think he have bars and minimarts lollllllll

User avatar
zoom rader
TunerGod
Posts: 22024
Joined: April 22nd, 2003, 12:39 pm
Location: Grand Cayman

Re: Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

Postby zoom rader » November 25th, 2020, 8:56 am

pugboy wrote:you really think he have bars and minimarts lollllllll
He says he's a taxi driver now

User avatar
MaxPower
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA
Posts: 6286
Joined: October 31st, 2010, 2:37 pm

Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

Postby MaxPower » November 25th, 2020, 9:08 am

Good Morning Team,

There comes a time when Humanity calls upon us and we as a people must answer.


IMG_5794.JPG

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 8586
Joined: August 19th, 2004, 2:48 pm

Re: Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

Postby Redman » November 25th, 2020, 9:15 am

That headline reads like a dyslexic Yoda wrote it

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 8586
Joined: August 19th, 2004, 2:48 pm

Re: Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

Postby Redman » November 25th, 2020, 9:27 am

At some point in time the successive govts and the same population-the collective WE need to accept that we have had goods and services exchanged between Vene and TnT going back before Columbus.
People have lived their entire life in that industry-whether illegal,grey or legit

in 2014 Express ran a front page story over 2 days -highlighting the import and sale of guns from the mainland.

pirogues,ambulances,maxi,dumptrucks,PTSC busses TTCG,TTPS,TTAG all involved.


Moving people is just another commodity business that might be easier than coke and guns coming up.

We have to many local people supporting this business.




88sins wrote:There is a huge network of support, and almost every vene that here and still in Venezuela but headed here is on it. And said network facilitates literally everything they doing to reach here.
From the trip inland to Tucupita, to which vessels to contact, to what time they go land and who meeting them and where they would be staying, and what they doing while they here. To show you how it thought out, they don't even use tstt or digicel or flow to call their people, they use their own Venezuelan carrier, and continue to do so for months after they arrive.

I said it before, and I'll say it again.
Time to start monitoring and patrolling the borders, and what needs to be done is when a vessel containing illegal immigrants is intercepted it needs to be seized, the illegals immediately returned to their point of origin, the captain charged and jailed and most importantly the vessel MUST be totally destroyed in view of all that were on it.
The first 3-4 vessels that happen with, no small vessel operator taking the chance to bring them here. The cost per person to make the trip worthwhile would skyrocket beyond what even their people that working here and sending the money to pay for the trip could afford.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: alfa, apole69, Redress10 and 177 guests