TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Yes
47%
No
53%

Total votes: 191

zoom rader
TunerGod

Re: Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

Postby zoom rader » October 21st, 2021, 10:28 am

matr1x wrote:
alfa wrote:
matr1x wrote:88sins is not wrong. How have people become so soft?

In the late 70s 2 bus load of ppl from lavantille, on went to Felicity and the other to debe with the intention of robbing. Neither bus made it back.

That is what we need. They have their women and children here, and that is the leverage.

It was the 60s I believe and the two bus loads went to a beach in deep south having passed through debe. They decided to help themselves to a farmers watermelon field with no regard for the owner. On the way back the residents waited for them and ambushed said buses with a barrage of stones and put a cut tail on those who disembarked. Sadly this story has been lost in antiquity.

I know this one, but there was one in either 74 or 76

Do you want to be the parent that tells their child that an illegal population can just roll in and do what they please and pay no consequences?
It was 1974,

In debe they had a pull down rail crossing barrier just on the old Tasker /M2 where it meets the Debe Siparia road.

They waited for the bus to return then they pulled down then barrier and stormed the bus. They took care of the red government ppl on the bus well.

Those happy days are gone now and Jah bless them ole injuns

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » October 21st, 2021, 11:43 am

I ask again my dear friends,

Does the majority of the population of T&T support the Venezuelan community?

A simple Yes or No.

The answer to this question is a clear indication why the xenophobic cries from disgruntled and envious Trinis will go unheard.

Remember Trinis, yall did the exact same in the USA. Take a good look at the Caribbean community in Brooklyn/Queens/Liberty Ave/Little Guyana/NY etc and other “Trini areas”.

How many of you Trinis are there because you or your family entered illegally?

What gave you Trinis the right to have your own little community in someone else country? Entitlement?

How did the locals feel when they saw Trinis and Guyanese etc breed rapidly and basically infest and colonize the area?

Why is that area always so stink, boisterous over populated?

And Trinis quick to laugh keekeekaka and say Venezuelans crowd up in apartments when Trinis living like sardines in basements and sheity dry wall apartments.

But yeh ok, get the Venezuelans out of T&T. They cannot also come looking for a better life just as Trinis did.

So let me agree with you all….get the illegal Venezuelans out of T&T, and bring back all our illegal Trinis from abroad.

MG Man
2NRholic

Postby MG Man » October 21st, 2021, 11:48 am

Brohindralall, who you addressing?
The bulk of tuner traffic originates here

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » October 21st, 2021, 11:58 am

MaxPower wrote:I ask again my dear friends,

A simple Yes or No.

The answer to this question is a clear indication why the xenophobic cries from disgruntled and envious Trinis will go unheard.

Remember Trinis, yall did the exact same in the USA. Take a good look at the Caribbean community in Brooklyn/Queens/Liberty Ave/Little Guyana/NY etc and other “Trini areas”.

What gave you Trinis the right to have your own little community in someone else country? Entitlement?

How did the locals feel when they saw Trinis and Guyanese etc breed rapidly and basically infest and colonize the area?

And Trinis quick to laugh keekeekaka and say Venezuelans crowd up in apartments when Trinis living like sardines in basements and sheity dry wall apartments.

But yeh ok, get the Venezuelans out of T&T. They cannot also come looking for a better life just as Trinis did.

So let me agree with you all….get the illegal Venezuelans out of T&T, and bring back all our illegal Trinis from abroad.
I don't support illegal immigration, so I don't support illegal vene scum.

I will however support any legal immigration from what ever country.

When you come here illegally it means you will always be a lawbreaker and hamper a nations progress

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » October 21st, 2021, 12:02 pm

Max good at making false equivalents

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » October 21st, 2021, 12:47 pm

MaxPower wrote:
I ask again my dear friends,

A simple Yes or No.

to answer your question totally honestly, NONE.

Because most (I dare say practically all) Trinis that are in the US illegally today, were actually documented arrivals who simply overstayed their welcome & refused to leave, much unlike the venezuelan situation here, where the state has no clue who is here, or why they are here or how they arrived for most of them.
Additionally, the UN isn't demanding that the US take those Venezuelan refugees, but that same UN feel they can give any random venezuelan a yellow "refugee" status card & tell the people of this country that venezuelans have all rights to be here, when according to the laws of this land, they clearly don't

I do agree tho, get all illegal immigrants out. not just vene, ALL, without regard for race, color, origin, religion, financial or any other status.
but if it were up to me, we wouldn't have this problem.
yuh here illegally, a slow boat back home at your own expense with a 100K fine, & failing to pay said fine nets you 5 yrs jail with hard labor & strokes.
& if yuh plan to eat while in jail yuh famalee back home had better send $$$ to pay for that, otherwise is stale moldy bread & recycled dishwater yuh living on for the duration.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » October 21st, 2021, 12:58 pm

matr1x wrote:Max good at making false equivalents

Slim,

You need to try and at least be somebody in the eyes of the US embassy to get your visa approved.

If you go with the same attitude, they will keep rejecting your applications.

Take a trip down to the areas i mentioned in NY and you will see for yourself. The atmosphere and people are almost exactly like Trinidad. The same out of timing figure dey reach ppl, nasty habits, loud, rude and like chickens jumble up on a Arawak truck. Boi all of them have the ketch ass look on their faces.

Honestly it’s disgusting how they have that area.

The majority of those people do not belong there because they are apart of the wave of illegal Trinis/Guyanese that have been entering for years.

You keep mentioning the illegal Trinis that are there paid for their own tickets to enter which to you makes it ok. Well duh Slim they can’t swim and drown. But im guessing its not ok for a illegal Trini drown but we should rejoice when Venes do? Glug glug?

If Vene pays for their own ticket to enter T&T and stay ilegally, is this ok?

You statements just do not make sense Slim.

Stop the xenophobia and the boldfaceness when you criticize the Venes for doing exactly what your countrymen are doing in the US.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » October 21st, 2021, 1:11 pm

88sins wrote: to answer your question totally honestly, NONE.

Because most (I dare say practically all) Trinis that are in the US illegally today, were actually documented arrivals who simply overstayed their welcome & refused to leave, much unlike the venezuelan situation here, where the state has no clue who is here, or why they are here or how they arrived for most of them.
Additionally, the UN isn't demanding that the US take those Venezuelan refugees, but that same UN feel they can give any random venezuelan a yellow "refugee" status card & tell the people of this country that venezuelans have all rights to be here, when according to the laws of this land, they clearly don't

I do agree tho, get all illegal immigrants out. not just vene, ALL, without regard for race, color, origin, religion, financial or any other status.
yuh here illegally, a slow boat back home at your own expense with a 100K fine, & failing to pay said fine nets you 5 yrs jail with hard labor & strokes.
& if yuh plan to eat while in jail yuh famalee back home had better send $$$ to pay for that, otherwise is stale moldy bread & recycled dishwater yuh living on for the duration.

Whether you are documented or not, once you are ILLEGAL, you are ILLEGAL.

Makes no sense in fighting down who is more illegal than the other.

My point is, Trinis are doing the exact same in the US and other countries. Maybe they should take it down a notch when others do it in their country.
Last edited by MaxPower on October 21st, 2021, 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » October 21st, 2021, 1:13 pm

Well I rejoice when the venes go glug glug

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Postby alfa » October 21st, 2021, 1:22 pm

Max I fail to see how local citizens in the USA weather legal or not it's of any concern to you. American is an sovereign state and can choose what they want to do with their immigrants just like us. If they deem that they are good for the economy and can absorb them into the USA then fine. If they choose to deport every last one then that's their choice as they quite frequently do and we have to accommodate them as these citizens originated from here. Likewise we can choose what to do with our aliens who at this time seem to be harboring pests and a burden on the already struggling economy. USA has nothing to do with this. Deport them I say

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » October 21st, 2021, 1:49 pm

alfa wrote:Max I fail to see how local citizens in the USA weather legal or not it's of any concern to you. American is an sovereign state and can choose what they want to do with their immigrants just like us. If they deem that they are good for the economy and can absorb them into the USA then fine. If they choose to deport every last one then that's their choice as they quite frequently do and we have to accommodate them as these citizens originated from here. Likewise we can choose what to do with our aliens who at this time seem to be harboring pests and a burden on the already struggling economy. USA has nothing to do with this. Deport them I say

Hello alfa,

You sure do have a point and i see no reason to challenge your response.

I am in full support of absorbing our beloved Venezuelans into T&T as we have more than enough reason to determine that they are in fact beneficial to our economy.

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Postby Blaze d Chalice » October 21st, 2021, 8:57 pm

Slims, wake me up when Venez are responsible for about 100% of kidnapping and 90% of murders, home invasions and gang rape.

Ent olor own Trinidadian entering Grenada illegally to rob bank?

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » October 21st, 2021, 9:40 pm

MaxPower wrote:
alfa wrote:Max I fail to see how local citizens in the USA weather legal or not it's of any concern to you. American is an sovereign state and can choose what they want to do with their immigrants just like us. If they deem that they are good for the economy and can absorb them into the USA then fine. If they choose to deport every last one then that's their choice as they quite frequently do and we have to accommodate them as these citizens originated from here. Likewise we can choose what to do with our aliens who at this time seem to be harboring pests and a burden on the already struggling economy. USA has nothing to do with this. Deport them I say

Hello alfa,

I am in full support of absorbing our beloved Venezuelans into T&T as we have more than enough reason to determine that they are in fact beneficial to our economy.

Are you a complete fool... how can adding tens of thousands of consumers to our economy be beneficial? The ONLY way they will benefit Trinidad is if this worthless govt start up some kinda sweat shop business to employ them to manufacture export products.

Until that happens, they will keep working at the service type jobs earning worthless TTD and toting 3 cart in Pricesmart of imported goods that drain our FOREX that they will consume and throw away or sheit out. Complete failure... no wonder you support PNM... idiot

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » October 21st, 2021, 9:47 pm

Gladiator wrote:
MaxPower wrote:

Hello alfa,

Are you a complete fool... how can adding tens of thousands of consumers to our economy be beneficial? The ONLY way they will benefit Trinidad is if this worthless govt start up some kinda sweat shop business to employ them to manufacture export products.

Until that happens, they will keep working at the service type jobs earning worthless TTD and toting 3 cart in Pricesmart of imported goods that drain our FOREX that they will consume and throw away or sheit out. Complete failure... no wonder you support PNM... idiot

Gladman,

Maybe your woft Trini countrymen should have gotten more productive and not given others the open opportunity to just walk on our country and out perform us.

Dont blame the Venezuelans and don’t blame PNM padna. Trinis are to be blamed for their mentality that has the country how it is today.

Take a good look and see what they have done.

STOP the blame game and get to work.

Change the blasted attitude and change the culture.

If not, complaining makes no sense.

Trinis are the complete failure.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » October 22nd, 2021, 10:46 am

MaxPower wrote:

My point is, Trinis are doing the exact same in the US and other countries. Maybe they should take it down a notch when others do it in their country.

Yuh mad?
Son, it's not the same thing at all. And this has nothing to do with "who is more illegal than the other"
The difference is simple, yet very poignant.
The American government knows every trini that has ever entered their country, because all Trinis going to the US arrived on a plane at an airport, and have to show that they are allowed to enter the country. If they overstay their visa or the time they are allowed, then they are there illegally, and they should and are dealt with accordingly. The government of that nation has their info, as well as next of kin data, etc. So it's usually a matter of time before they are found and deported, and nobody, not even the UN or the government of this country, pleads their case.

As opposed to the debacle taking place here, where nobody knows what potential murderous rapist theiving narco-trafficking gun-running venezuelan is entering this country on an undocumented vessel at anywhere except a lawful port of entry in the dead of night, or where they go after they run off the beach, and the UN telling them that they have all rights to be here when they don't.

Stop trying to defend the indefensible and justify the unjustifiable Max. It not gonna work until February 36th.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » October 22nd, 2021, 11:24 am

88sins wrote:
MaxPower wrote:

Yuh mad?
Son, it's not the same thing at all. And this has nothing to do with "who is more illegal than the other"
The difference is simple, yet very poignant.
The American government knows every trini that has ever entered their country, because all Trinis going to the US arrived on a plane at an airport, and have to show that they are allowed to enter the country. If they overstay their visa or the time they are allowed, then they are there illegally, and they should and are dealt with accordingly. The government of that nation has their info, as well as next of kin data, etc. So it's usually a matter of time before they are found and deported, and nobody, not even the UN or the government of this country, pleads their case.

As opposed to the debacle taking place here, where nobody knows what potential murderous rapist theiving narco-trafficking gun-running venezuelan is entering this country on an undocumented vessel at anywhere except a lawful port of entry in the dead of night, or where they go after they run off the beach, and the UN telling them that they have all rights to be here when they don't.

Stop trying to defend the indefensible and justify the unjustifiable Max. It not gonna work until February 36th.

It must be an easy life for Max. He fails to comprehend even the simplest of things so life just goes by worry free for him.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » October 22nd, 2021, 11:45 am

88sins wrote:If they overstay their visa or the time they are allowed, then they are there illegally

Exactly my point.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » October 22nd, 2021, 12:19 pm

MaxPower wrote:
88sins wrote:If they overstay their visa or the time they are allowed, then they are there illegally

Exactly my point.

I know your point, but you trying hard to dismiss the very critical and key difference betwixt the two situation.
Fact remains, the Vene-Trini illegal immigration problem is VERY different and potentially more dangerous than the Trini-US one, because we have no control over who is coming here, when, why, where they are located and what they are doing, and because of this fact our local authorities ability to dispose of them is going to be somewhat hindered.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » October 22nd, 2021, 2:32 pm

88sins wrote:
MaxPower wrote:

Exactly my point.

I know your point, but you trying hard to dismiss the very critical and key difference betwixt the two situation.
Fact remains, the Vene-Trini illegal immigration problem is VERY different and potentially more dangerous than the Trini-US one, because we have no control over who is coming here, when, why, where they are located and what they are doing, and because of this fact our local authorities ability to dispose of them is going to be somewhat hindered.

Well 88,

You do have a point.

But they are still both illegal.

The Trinis that boldfacedly overstayed in the US did NOT have permission to be there.

They hid, they worked, the bred, they sent money back to T&T.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » October 22nd, 2021, 3:48 pm

And the Venezuelans coming here have no permission to be here, hiding, some working, others running narcotics and illegal weapons and human trafficking, and sending what little forex is in T&T back to venezuela to the detriment of every single Trinbagonian.

Son, when faced with two evils, it's usually better to choose the lesser.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » October 22nd, 2021, 4:15 pm

Now according to the news, they want a hefty sum of US currency to release our soundoff colleague Karti .This is why I warn you fellas against dealing with Venes.You don't know what kind of people you getting into bed with.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » October 22nd, 2021, 5:27 pm

If the ransom is paid and that man makes it back here I will truly be surprised. I hope he is returned as close as possible to the condition he was taken and suffers no long term severe ill effects, but I suspect that may not be in the cards.
Because let's be realistic and honest about it.
Is a few weeks now he was taken, so we have to assume that unless recent proof of life was provided, he may already be a corpse. Next, whoever delivering that, they better watch themselves, because they don't know who watching them and why. Lastly, his captors got nothing to gain by returning him alive, and doing so is a significant risk.
Hope it ends well.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » October 22nd, 2021, 5:42 pm

88sins wrote:If the ransom is paid and that man makes it back here I will truly be surprised. I hope he is returned as close as possible to the condition he was taken and suffers no long term severe ill effects, but I suspect that may not be in the cards.
Because let's be realistic and honest about it.
Is a few weeks now he was taken, so we have to assume that unless recent proof of life was provided, he may already be a corpse. Next, whoever delivering that, they better watch themselves, because they don't know who watching them and why. Lastly, his captors got nothing to gain by returning him alive, and doing so is a significant risk.
Hope it ends well.
Thats max beloved venes.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » October 22nd, 2021, 7:09 pm

88sins wrote:And the Venezuelans coming here have no permission to be here, hiding, some working, others running narcotics and illegal weapons and human trafficking, and sending what little forex is in T&T back to venezuela to the detriment of every single Trinbagonian.

Yeh bro i agree.

If u check back my posts the main point was for Trinis to take it down a notch as their countrymen are also illegal in other countries.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » October 22nd, 2021, 7:11 pm

Trinis,

I believe i warned yall to stay away from the Venes.

Say nothing, do nothing and just get productive and carry on with your lives.

Learn to live, or as the old people they will learn yuh.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » October 22nd, 2021, 7:29 pm

MaxPower wrote:Trinis,

Max,

You also said we should help them, so which is it

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Postby alfa » October 22nd, 2021, 7:30 pm

MaxPower wrote:Trinis,

Kinda hard when they up in everything, and for people in a country that they don't belong to they sure make their presence known. One thing I like about the illegal Chinese is that they keep to themselves until they move on to wherever they have been going for decades after leaving here. Out of sight out of mind

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » October 22nd, 2021, 8:04 pm

MaxPower wrote:
88sins wrote:And the Venezuelans coming here have no permission to be here, hiding, some working, others running narcotics and illegal weapons and human trafficking, and sending what little forex is in T&T back to venezuela to the detriment of every single Trinbagonian.

Yeh bro i agree.

If u check back my posts the main point was for Trinis to take it down a notch as their countrymen are also illegal in other countries.

Son, understand this simple thing.
Trinis have every and all right to voice their opinions in their country about what's going on in their country, whether you like it or not, agree with it or not, appreciate and understand it or not.

To try to convince them otherwise, equates to telling them that their country doesn't belong to them and that it belongs to foreigners. That is VERY WRONG,
and that's what you need to understand.

Forget the comparisons between T&T and the US, that's a comparison of grapes and watermelons. They may both be fruit and grow on vines, but that's where their similarities end.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » October 31st, 2021, 5:21 am

Cops suspect bizarre ritual as dead sex trafficker’s grave upturned :
There seems to be a Venezuelan link to the grave tampering.
Via the Guardian Newspaper

After receiving a tip-off that the body of murdered human trafficker Keon Charles had been exhumed and dismembered, police returned to the cemetery yesterday morning to dig up his grave.

But after digging for two hours, they found the body intact.

Charles, 40, aka Papa, of Morne Diablo, Penal Rock Road, was shot dead around 3.35 pm last week Sunday behind a shop near his home. His funeral took place on Thursday, following which he was buried at the Penal Rock Road Cemetery.

However, hours after his funeral, the mother of four of his children received information that his grave had been upturned. When she visited the cemetery, the soil around his grave had been dug up. She then went to the police requesting permission to exhume the body.

“I am just doing this to make sure that the body that I left there is there. This is just for my peace of mind. My husband got shot on the 24th of October on Penal Rock Road,” she revealed.

She admitted that her husband had children with several women.

“I don’t know how I coping. I am just trying to get there. No one has been arrested yet,” she said.

Sgt David Jones, who is in charge of Penal Police Station, supervised the operation along with ASP Mathura.

Speaking to Guardian Media, Jones said there seemed to be a Venezuelan link to the grave tampering. “We received information that Charles was involved in a relationship with a Venezuelan national who gave birth to twins on the day he was killed,” Jones said.

“This man also had 13 children with one woman and four children with another. The information we received is that he wasn’t a friendly person with Venezuelan nationals. Traditionally, whenever you were unkind to Venezuelan people, they will dig up the body and dismember it. That was the intention on this occasion.”

Jones said the people who tried to dig up the grave knew where the head was placed. He said they were perusing surveillance cameras to see who tried to dig up the grave.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » October 31st, 2021, 5:21 am

Max,

What's happening here man?

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”