TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Yes
47%
No
53%

Total votes: 191

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » September 9th, 2022, 1:45 pm

Lol

Allyuh could tell i happy not so? Well damn right i am.

So many of us Trinis have welcomed the Venes with open arms. We have rebuilt lives, brought and made families together. Humanity called upon us and we answered.

If xenophobic Trinis want to tote, well honestly thats their ass business and i really don’t care what they have to say. Allyuh just bitter and disgruntled and trying way too hard to convince others otherwise…not happening.

Both Trinis and Venes have their issues both positive and negative. Don’t cry when people make their own choices. Too much business minding. Live your lives how you see fit and what you think is best for you.

But just remember, all the jealousy, hate, xenophobia, racial slurs isn’t doing jack sheit because life goes on as usual. The Venes are here to stay so it’s either you accept it, stay miserable for eternity or just simply run along.

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Re: Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

Postby SuperiorMan » September 9th, 2022, 2:08 pm

MaxPower wrote:Lol

So many of us Trinis have welcomed the Venes with open arms. We have rebuilt lives, brought and made families together. Humanity called upon us and we answered.

If xenophobic Trinis want to tote, well honestly thats their ass business and i really don’t care what they have to say. Allyuh just bitter and disgruntled and trying way too hard to convince others otherwise…not happening.

Both Trinis and Venes have their issues both positive and negative. Don’t cry when people make their own choices. Too much business minding. Live your lives how you see fit and what you think is best for you.

But just remember, all the jealousy, hate, xenophobia, racial slurs isn’t doing jack sheit because life goes on as usual. The Venes are here to stay so it’s either you accept it, stay miserable for eternity or just simply run along.

Max, left them. Hispanics will make a way for themselves if they like it or not.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » September 9th, 2022, 2:09 pm

Take your own advice.If people not liking the illegal venes,they are entitled to their opinion.You should stop minding their business.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » September 9th, 2022, 2:34 pm

timelapse wrote:

Take your own advice.If people not liking the illegal venes,they are entitled to their opinion.You should stop minding their business.

How else would he pass his pitiful, fanciful days?

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » September 9th, 2022, 2:40 pm

He can't do that, it goes against his nature. He cannot fathom or come to grips with the fact that not everyone wants illegal econimic immigrants in their country and that they are generally speaking undesirable.

In any regard

Max, I go help out one of your precious v3ne payol with a job. Like I said before, I looking for a decoy for a pup I training. I paying 150/hr. Send them come. Serious business here, no bs. If they don't know about decoy work no problem, I will teach them. So they learning a skill that they can leave with.

He done disassemble 6 decoys already, lewwe see if your beloved venes are as skilled/good at working as you claim they are. Time and teeth will decide.

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » September 9th, 2022, 6:55 pm

Gospel bro ! Dunno what T&T dem fellas experienced, sad af .

From women to workers to friends ,when a Trini decides they with you, there's no comparison..

88sins wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
matr1x wrote:Venes have no loyalty

And Trinis have?

you bet your arse they do. lemme give you an education.

Trinis are very selective in regards to where they place their loyalty, and when you see two trinis close, boi, they would go out of their way to look out for each other, come hell or high water. All real true trinis know this. It have good and bad that comes from this eh. But for now I will show you about the good

If you don't understand nothing else about trinis, understand this.
Every trini have at least 2 people that they have zero biological relation to, the real ride or die bredren and sistren, that they can call at WHATEVER hour to pull them out of a jam that WILL make it their priority to get to their friend that is in need of aid and help them with what they need without looking for a return. Could be shut down for gas, in an accident, man/woman problems, need some cash, need food, need a job, kid need help, etc.
If you don't believe it, pay attention to when you see two real bredren chillin how they interact and ask them what is the furthest they ever went to help out each other. You go hear some real life WTAF real life memories.

A Vene on the other hand, will sell he mother for a peanut, sell he sister for a grape, sell he children for an apple, and teef them all back to rent them out somewhere else far away for a dollar a day.

matr1x
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby matr1x » September 9th, 2022, 7:09 pm

Even more, in new york, queens, you can always count on a trini to help you move something, or help you out

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » September 9th, 2022, 9:17 pm

Max, I serious yuh kno. I have a job for your venes. Paying at the previously mentioned rate. Will teach them if necessary.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » September 10th, 2022, 10:59 am

88sins wrote:Max, I serious yuh kno. I have a job for your venes. Paying at the previously mentioned rate. Will teach them if necessary.

You are my boy but i don’t trust you around Venes!

:p

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » September 10th, 2022, 11:33 am

88sins wrote:He can't do that, it goes against his nature. He cannot fathom or come to grips with the fact that not everyone wants illegal econimic immigrants in their country and that they are generally speaking undesirable.

In any regard

Max, I go help out one of your precious v3ne payol with a job. Like I said before, I looking for a decoy for a pup I training. I paying 150/hr. Send them come. Serious business here, no bs. If they don't know about decoy work no problem, I will teach them. So they learning a skill that they can leave with.

He done disassemble 6 decoys already, lewwe see if your beloved venes are as skilled/good at working as you claim they are. Time and teeth will decide.

Caxlal logic is that these poor, desperate immigrants will boost his rise above incelity.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » September 10th, 2022, 12:08 pm

MaxPower wrote:
88sins wrote:Max, I serious yuh kno. I have a job for your venes. Paying at the previously mentioned rate. Will teach them if necessary.

I'll have you kno, I'm very trustworthy around them, and that I will happily pay them for their services once said services are completed properly according to my directions. I could give you the contacts of all the decoys he's had so far, they all will tell you the same thing, dis man does pay for what he want.

However,

I kno the pup that i working, and I pretty sure that 150/hr they get probably eh go be able to be used for nuttn more than bandages, stitches, tetanus shots, antibiotics and painkillers :lol:

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » September 10th, 2022, 12:18 pm

MaxPower wrote:

Not everybody tusty and crusty like you and yuh circle jerk crew eh :roll:

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » September 10th, 2022, 12:35 pm

Why yuh think dey does say yuh is ah 'spanish' when you passing through a lime quick and eat and drink and run ! ? Lol ..

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » September 11th, 2022, 2:29 pm

I have a 1% padna that leave his indian wife for a white hispanic and real coasting with she in Paris, London and Madrid. Them fb and instagram pics.

paid_influencer

Postby paid_influencer » September 11th, 2022, 3:37 pm

SuperiorMan wrote:I have a 1% padna that leave his indian wife for a white hispanic and real coasting with she in Paris, London and Madrid. Them fb and instagram pics.

people who post pics on facebook and instagram is some fake biches tho

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » September 11th, 2022, 3:51 pm

paid_influencer wrote:
SuperiorMan wrote:I have a 1% padna that leave his indian wife for a white hispanic and real coasting with she in Paris, London and Madrid. Them fb and instagram pics.

real ballerz don't put their private life on social media. They don't need the world to know when and where they went on holiday, what they did, who was there, etc.

They leave that for the wannabes

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » September 11th, 2022, 6:12 pm

88sins wrote:
paid_influencer wrote:

real ballerz don't put their private life on social media. They don't need the world to know when and where they went on holiday, what they did, who was there, etc.

They leave that for the wannabes

Maybe the 0.01%. He is a 1%.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » September 11th, 2022, 8:04 pm

The moment you hadda identify yourself or someone else as a "1%" to people, you just cemented the position of the person as a poser. Harsh reality, but that's life.

There is a reason why the real "1%" don't do social media. They highly value their privacy and security and don't want to draw attention to themselves, and they don't care who thinks what about how they live or spend.

Don't worry, it have PLENTY posers out here.

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » September 11th, 2022, 8:12 pm

88sins wrote:The moment you hadda identify yourself or someone else as a "1%" to people, you just cemented the position of the person as a poser. Harsh reality, but that's life.

There is a reason why the real "1%" don't do social media. They highly value their privacy and security and don't want to draw attention to themselves, and they don't care who thinks what about how they live or spend.

Don't worry, it have PLENTY posers out here.

lol sure man. If you say so.

matr1x

Postby matr1x » September 11th, 2022, 9:20 pm

He is 1%. On the other end of the sufferer spectrum

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » September 12th, 2022, 10:16 am

Anyone ever dated a girl from South Asia? (like India/Pakistan)

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » September 12th, 2022, 11:07 am

SuperiorMan wrote:Anyone ever dated a girl from South Asia? (like India/Pakistan)

Never dated them, but from what I know they tend to prefer stick to their own when it comes to social activities, so you won't see many Trinis with girls from those regions.
Unless of course he comes from a very wealthy and well established family. That's a whole other thing.

Anybody here ever went through/witness the process for arranged marriage of upper caste persons from India?
It's really something else than what trinis accustomed to, even with local arranged marriages.

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » September 13th, 2022, 9:24 am

88sins wrote:
SuperiorMan wrote:Anyone ever dated a girl from South Asia? (like India/Pakistan)

Never dated them, but from what I know they tend to prefer stick to their own when it comes to social activities, so you won't see many Trinis with girls from those regions.
Unless of course he comes from a very wealthy and well established family. That's a whole other thing.

Anybody here ever went through/witness the process for arranged marriage of upper caste persons from India?
It's really something else than what trinis accustomed to, even with local arranged marriages.

Heard the same thing so that's why I was asking. Guess it's rare enough.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » September 13th, 2022, 5:17 pm

I eh hear, i watch the scene with meh own 2 eyes.
Both sides hadda prepare what could only be described as a resume, and in it lists the intended and their accomplishments, then their parents and siblings and their accomplishments, then the grandparents and uncles and theirs,, all the way down to the great grand parents.
Then if both sides parents and children agree to go forward is to settle who parents getting what from who before the wedding.

All i can say is some cultures are VERY different.

paid_influencer

Postby paid_influencer » September 13th, 2022, 6:34 pm

88sins wrote:I eh hear, i watch the scene with meh own 2 eyes.
Both sides hadda prepare what could only be described as a resume, and in it lists the intended and their accomplishments, then their parents and siblings and their accomplishments, then the grandparents and uncles and theirs,, all the way down to the great grand parents.
Then if both sides parents and children agree to go forward is to settle who parents getting what from who before the wedding.

All i can say is some cultures are VERY different.

/me takes down notes

tbh this making sense.everybody know where everybody stand before the commitment. and once that commitment in place, the support group is there on both sides.

definitely more common sense than asking people with very little or no life experience to pick a life partner based on vibes.

matr1x

Postby matr1x » September 13th, 2022, 6:35 pm

Mind you, their divorce rates are significantly lower. Also, people with aligned interests tend to do better.

Only in bollywood you get the fantasy western cross romance

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » September 13th, 2022, 6:53 pm

matr1x wrote:Mind you, their divorce rates are significantly lower. Also, people with aligned interests tend to do better.

Only in bollywood you get the fantasy western cross romance

Yes partly because the parents organize things who follow mainly logic in making their decision and not mainly emotion like the inexperienced youngsters.

matr1x

Postby matr1x » September 13th, 2022, 8:57 pm

During covid the divorce courts were closed. The stories that was going on. Nothing more annoying than a vene woman nagging

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » September 13th, 2022, 9:40 pm

matr1x wrote:During covid the divorce courts were closed. The stories that was going on. Nothing more annoying than a vene woman nagging

PLENTY fellas have absolutely no idea of exactly how true that is.
Is like 10 million parrot squawkin out both ends. Better to take a walk to the bar when they start, it plenty quieter.

matr1x

Postby matr1x » September 14th, 2022, 12:15 am

88sins wrote:
matr1x wrote:During covid the divorce courts were closed. The stories that was going on. Nothing more annoying than a vene woman nagging

PLENTY fellas have absolutely no idea of exactly how true that is.
Is like 10 million parrot squawkin out both ends. Better to take a walk to the bar when they start, it plenty quieter.

Dating a vene should have the follow up action: stop, drop and roll the hell out of there

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”