TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Yes
47%
No
53%

Total votes: 191

K74T
TunerGod

Re: Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

Postby K74T » February 15th, 2023, 10:58 am

A police corporal who walked into a supermarket while it was being robbed, ended up a victim also.

At around 7p.m. Tuesday, three men walked into the Wishful Company Limited Supermarket at New Colonial Road, Barrackpore.

They were in dark clothing, wearing masks, and carrying guns.

The three appeared to be Latin Americans, witnesses told police.

The men robbed a supermarket worker of cash.

Just then, the police officer, attached to the South Western Division, entered the supermarket.

A gun was placed at his waist and he was robbed of a bag containing his TTPS firearm, police Identification card and badge, and cash and other items.

- Trinidad Express

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby gastly369 » February 15th, 2023, 4:49 pm

pugboy wrote:boy I was by gulf city lights today coming from la romaine, they walking up and down faster than the regular nuts vendors etc,
real hustlers

adnj wrote:Venezuelans are taking corners from the Trini doubles man and are now taking corners from the Trini beggar man, too.
If go early enough will notice a 7 seater(local looking persons) droppings them off at locations... Its a full blown scam...

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » February 15th, 2023, 5:08 pm

sound like how in india they use kids to beg

somebody need to bust this mark

gastly369 wrote:
pugboy wrote:boy I was by gulf city lights today coming from la romaine, they walking up and down faster than the regular nuts vendors etc,
real hustlers

adnj wrote:Venezuelans are taking corners from the Trini doubles man and are now taking corners from the Trini beggar man, too.
If go early enough will notice a 7 seater(local looking persons) droppings them off at locations... Its a full blown scam...

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » February 15th, 2023, 8:36 pm

MaxPower wrote:
88sins wrote:And yet, its a fact that T&T is still a better place than Venezuela.
That's saying a whole lot about Venezuela and Venezuelans

Well you have a point, but both have a corruptive Gov’t and embarrassing crime rate.

Imagine Venezuelans coming here and outperforming locals….that’s saying a whole lot about T&T and Trinis.

Venezuela so bad and their people are so disgusting according to you, but yet you find yourself being constantly and overly intimidated and threatened.

There you go again, using big words with more than two syllables that you don't know the meaning of, and speaking about things you're clueless about as usual.

ain't nobody intimidated or threatened by venes chica,. And yes, in T&T there's corruption in government, but in comparison to Venezuela, T&T degree of corruption is more like we're kindergarten kids vs Venezuela, who would be more akin to tenured Havard professors.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » February 15th, 2023, 10:55 pm

^ then if you’re not intimidated by the Venes, then stop showing your outright xenophobia and always crying like a little b1tch.

Simple

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » February 16th, 2023, 4:59 am

:lol:
MaxPower wrote:^ then if you’re not intimidated by the Venes, then stop showing your outright xenophobia and always crying like a little b1tch.

Simple

What happen? That time of the month again? :lol:

It's been established that you have an allergy to the truth when it comes to your precious venezulans, but a citizen taking an opposing stance against illegal immigration isn't xenophobia.

The sooner come to grips with that, the happier you'll be.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » February 16th, 2023, 1:36 pm

88sins wrote:

It's been established that you have an allergy to the truth when it comes to your precious venezulans, but a citizen taking an opposing stance against illegal immigration isn't xenophobia.

The sooner you mind your business and leave the Venezuelans alone, the happier YOU will be rather than your constant bitterness. The Venezuelans are here and it makes me happy that we were able to render our support and help rebuild the lives of our brothers and sisters affected by an economic crisis.

A citizen as your good self has the right to take a stance against illegal immigration, but your distasteful, hateful and inhumane solutions are not the correct approach.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » February 16th, 2023, 4:37 pm

It's NOT YOUR PLACE to define what's correct, and nobody gonna listen to you with your cries of "xenophobia"

Now, go take a midol.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » February 16th, 2023, 4:58 pm

88sins wrote:It's NOT YOUR PLACE to define what's correct, and nobody gonna listen to you with your cries of "xenophobia"

Now, go take a midol.

Study no one is listening to you and your negative comments towards the Venezuelans. They are here and settling and you can only say sheit but you cannot DO sheit. Making a set of old noise won’t change anything. Try a different approach.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » February 16th, 2023, 8:24 pm

My negative comments are directed at two types of people
1- illegal immigrants
2- supporters of illegal immigration, such as your illiterate self.

But don't worry, I know you too stupid to be able to figure that out, even when it's spelt out plainly for you.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » February 17th, 2023, 7:56 am

88sins wrote:My negative comments are directed at two types of people
1- illegal immigrants

But don't worry, I know you too stupid to be able to figure that out, even when it's spelt out plainly for you.

As i said Ebenezar, your comments are illiterate and not practical. This is 2023, not barbarian days. Bring forward more constructive solutions.

Ask any respectable, educated and sensible person, not one of them would promote drowning of human life. Slow down and read a book, only then would you be able to gain the qualities i just mentioned and engage in more logical and practical comments. I used to look forward to your comments, but now the dunce colors show more and more.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » February 17th, 2023, 9:31 am

MaxPower wrote:
88sins wrote:My negative comments are directed at two types of people
1- illegal immigrants

As i said Ebenezar, your comments are illiterate and not practical. This is 2023, not barbarian days. Bring forward more constructive solutions.

Ask any respectable, educated and sensible person, not one of them would promote drowning of human life. Slow down and read a book, only then would you be able to gain the qualities i just mentioned and engage in more logical and practical comments. I used to look forward to your comments, but now the dunce colors show more and more.

tuner resident jackass calling ppl dunce :lol:
Keep telling yourself whatever you want MaxSimp, you will eventually believe the lies you tell yourself.

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » February 17th, 2023, 10:02 am

MaxPower wrote:
88sins wrote:

The sooner you mind your business and leave the Venezuelans alone, the happier YOU will be rather than your constant bitterness. The Venezuelans are here and it makes me happy that we were able to render our support and help rebuild the lives of our brothers and sisters affected by an economic crisis.

A citizen as your good self has the right to take a stance against illegal immigration, but your distasteful, hateful and inhumane solutions are not the correct approach.

How many of them have you personally helped out? Do you provide housing and cook for them? What area you live in too?

It's easy to stand from afar and say it's a good thing to help them, and it really is a good thing to help them.

This is a tinderbox waiting to be ignited. They have a better work ethic than the fellas living next to CBTT for sure. But what's gonna happen when a large influx of poor people integrates with the native poor people?

Especially when the economy is experiencing a downturn?

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » March 3rd, 2023, 11:23 am

IMG_1122.JPG

http://www.guardian.co.tt/news/venezuel ... c2e4fad6c5

There are 3 tuners i know of on this forum that would find this horrific situation pleasurable to them. These are tuners that more than likely have wives and daughters…you know who you are and your inhumane comments are forever distasteful.

Anyways, so sad that this is what our women, regardless of nationality have to deal with.

AlphaMan
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby AlphaMan » March 3rd, 2023, 7:37 pm

Interesting Question.
How are Venezuelans able to stay in places like flagstaff/residencett?
Isnt that out of there price range?

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » March 3rd, 2023, 8:35 pm

AlphaMan wrote:Interesting Question.

Alpha,

Let’s not count the pockets of others bro. Some people work very hard and progress much faster than others.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » March 4th, 2023, 7:29 am

MaxPower wrote:
There are 3 tuners i know of on this forum that would find this horrific situation pleasurable to them. These are tuners that more than likely have wives and daughters…you know who you are and your inhumane comments are forever distasteful.

Anyways, so sad that this is what our women, regardless of nationality have to deal with.

Call name nah.
I dare you

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » March 4th, 2023, 8:27 am

88sins wrote:
Call name nah.
I dare you

Don’t need to.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » March 4th, 2023, 8:31 am

AlphaMan wrote:Interesting Question.

not all venes are poor venes.....some are very rich and came across here with $$$ because venezuela was crashing

besides that

it have alot of very hard working venes

i can speak personally about one specific one who i met over 5 years ago. i had help 2 of them get their papers in the earlies

a qualified electrician from venezuela, use to work with whatever vene version of TTEC is

he sent his family to argentina and he came here to look for betterment

at the beginning he use to do CCTV jobs for me, electrical work, painting buildings with crews he organise
he and his padnas do all my laminate flooring, ceiling work, entertainment center, casting flooring, blocking up

he was hired full time on crews that were doing over the ceiling in the red house and at brixx

now he have a full time job monday to saturday, he bring over his family from argentina, he trying to get me to sell him a wingroad for $80k.....he do pretty well for himself

and he always pleasant, nothing is a issue

some jobs we work from 7am to 10pm because he know i need the work done and not postponed

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » March 4th, 2023, 10:56 am

^ Absolutely stunning

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » March 14th, 2023, 9:54 am

Seven Venezuelans fined $14,000 for illegally entering T&T

https://tt.loopnews.com/content/seven-venezuelans-fined-14000-illegally-entering-tt
Six Venezuelan women were among a group of seven immigrants who pleaded guilty last Wednesday to entering the country illegally.

The seven were each fined $2,000 by a San Fernando Magistrate.

The group, Mauricio Jesus Areyan (lone male), Athena Sarai's Perez Farias, Astrid Angexix Leaf Rodriguez, Adriangela Josefina Caracalla Valderr, Jose Merry Coromoto Areyan Munoz, Karina De Carmen Ramos Condea and Sthefani Sarai's Petez Farias, were given 30 days to pay the fine or, in default, will serve two months’ simple imprisonment.

The accused were arrested during an overnight intelligence-led exercise on March 8.

According to police reports, between 9am and 3pm on Tuesday, and 10am and 2pm on Wednesday, an exercise was conducted in several locations in south Trinidad during which several Venezuelans were arrested as they were all found to have entered the country illegally.

They were processed at the Trinidad and Tobago Defence Force Heliport Detention Facility, Chaguaramas.

The exercise is an ongoing initiative of the Trinidad and Tobago Police Service’s Immigration Investigations Unit of the Criminal Investigations Department and Criminal Records Office.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » March 14th, 2023, 10:33 am

Thank you maj for the article.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » March 14th, 2023, 4:38 pm

No mention of the operator of the vessel that brought them being charged? woft

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » March 14th, 2023, 4:41 pm

is the vessel seized or handed back so they can continue operations earning usd?

thebigK
Ricer

Postby thebigK » March 14th, 2023, 6:04 pm

This is quite a tricky question. Refugees no. Entrepreneurial migrants, yes.

thebigK
Ricer

Re: Should Venezuelan Refugees Be Allowed To Live In T&T?

Postby thebigK » March 14th, 2023, 6:13 pm

Research must be done on those who contribute to the economy and society, as well as those who find their way into crime and corruption.
Last edited by thebigK on March 23rd, 2023, 5:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » March 14th, 2023, 8:51 pm

Well that gonna ruffle the feathers of a few clean neck frizzle fowls :lol:

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » March 14th, 2023, 9:17 pm

88sins wrote:Well that gonna ruffle the feathers of a few clean neck frizzle fowls :lol:

Caxxy and Inferior frothing up in response.

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » March 14th, 2023, 9:23 pm

:popcorn:

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » March 15th, 2023, 6:45 am

pugboy wrote:is the vessel seized or handed back so they can continue operations earning usd?

Imho it should be seized and sold at auction by the state, to pay for the expense of having to deal with this issue. or destroyed in front of them

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”