TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

Yes
47%
No
53%

Total votes: 191

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

Postby MaxPower » September 5th, 2022, 7:21 pm

matr1x,

Have you seen a rise in kidnapping since the Venezuelans came to us?

matr1x
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby matr1x » September 5th, 2022, 9:35 pm

There infact has been steadilyincreasing. And the numbers are adding up of the number of venes in crime.

Today i had to fleck up a vene who drink hos soft drink and throw it in the bushes. They are dirty

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » September 5th, 2022, 10:05 pm

Point I was making is that women in western countries place more emphasis on physical characteristics compared to trini women.

matr1x

Postby matr1x » September 6th, 2022, 11:54 am

Vene women are just Arby's meat wallets

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » September 6th, 2022, 5:04 pm

I looking to see if I can get a vene to take a job doing decoy work.

Current decoy breaksin cuz this last pup have a thing for face and throat and does leggo the sleeve and relaunch instantly without warning.

matr1x

Postby matr1x » September 6th, 2022, 5:59 pm

The venes have proven to be very untrustworthy. Combined with their whore mentality, do we really wanting our kids to absorb that kind of mentality?

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » September 7th, 2022, 12:35 am

Ok, you don't want the venes to impart their negative thoughts and practices into local children. Very understandable. Nothing wrong there. However.

One can argue that by you openly telling the kids in your family to stay away from them for your reasons is also a negative idea that you telling them to practice, and it's a potentially dangerous one at that, in that it promotes intolerance,and that can transfer to other aspects of their lives as they grow.

All i saying is that I suggest that you be mindful of the way you keep them away from the vene people, and just remember that when they get older they will be the only ones that can decide who they will interact with and how those interactions go. You know how it does go. The more you tell someone that they can't/don't do something the more they want it.

I just saying.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » September 7th, 2022, 1:26 am

matr1x wrote:The venes have proven to be very untrustworthy.

Not experiencing this on my end and i know MANY others who can agree to same.

But let me say that some are untrustworthy, but they generally ok.

Trinis need to do better though. The trust and confidence really isn’t in their favor from their own people.

The Venezuelans are settling nicely.

matr1x

Postby matr1x » September 7th, 2022, 7:00 am

They are settling in a place they were not supposed to. Like squatters. And that's a menace that needs to be dealt with.

They lied about intentions and time of stay. Most lie about the reason they left

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » September 7th, 2022, 10:29 am

matr1x wrote:They are settling in a place they were not supposed to. Like squatters. And that's a menace that needs to be dealt with.

They lied about intentions and time of stay. Most lie about the reason they left

Just as Trinis did in the USA.

Get over it and learn to live.

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » September 7th, 2022, 11:58 am

matr1x wrote:The venes have proven to be very untrustworthy. Combined with their whore mentality, do we really wanting our kids to absorb that kind of mentality?

Hey man, don't you think Trini Indo women are bigger culprits?

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » September 7th, 2022, 4:49 pm

SuperiorMan wrote:
matr1x wrote:The venes have proven to be very untrustworthy. Combined with their whore mentality, do we really wanting our kids to absorb that kind of mentality?

Indo women will leave your arse if you doing sheit up to a point.Plenty of them suffer domestic abuse and stay for the sake of family.
A vene will leave your arse the second you don't fork over your $.Family means nothing to them.All you are is a wallet.

matr1x

Postby matr1x » September 7th, 2022, 6:01 pm

MaxPower wrote:
matr1x wrote:They are settling in a place they were not supposed to. Like squatters. And that's a menace that needs to be dealt with.

Just as Trinis did in the USA.

Get over it and learn to live.

Does someone need to teach you about size of country, population density...or are you just dense?

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » September 8th, 2022, 6:00 am

timelapse wrote:
SuperiorMan wrote:

Indo women will leave your arse if you doing sheit up to a point.Plenty of them suffer domestic abuse and stay for the sake of family.
A vene will leave your arse the second you don't fork over your $.Family means nothing to them.All you are is a wallet.

particularly the older generations and the ones from south. dem does take loyalty to family to a whole other level

matr1x

Postby matr1x » September 8th, 2022, 7:52 am

Venes have no loyalty

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » September 8th, 2022, 9:29 am

exactly.....modern ones not so loyal like in the older generations.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » September 8th, 2022, 11:12 am

matr1x wrote:Venes have no loyalty

And Trinis have?

matr1x

Postby matr1x » September 8th, 2022, 1:15 pm

More than you know.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » September 8th, 2022, 1:25 pm

MaxPower wrote:

And Trinis have?

you bet your arse they do. lemme give you an education.

Trinis are very selective in regards to where they place their loyalty, and when you see two trinis close, boi, they would go out of their way to look out for each other, come hell or high water. All real true trinis know this. It have good and bad that comes from this eh. But for now I will show you about the good

If you don't understand nothing else about trinis, understand this.
Every trini have at least 2 people that they have zero biological relation to, the real ride or die bredren and sistren, that they can call at WHATEVER hour to pull them out of a jam that WILL make it their priority to get to their friend that is in need of aid and help them with what they need without looking for a return. Could be shut down for gas, in an accident, man/woman problems, need some cash, need food, need a job, kid need help, etc.
If you don't believe it, pay attention to when you see two real bredren chillin how they interact and ask them what is the furthest they ever went to help out each other. You go hear some real life WTAF real life memories.

A Vene on the other hand, will sell he mother for a peanut, sell he sister for a grape, sell he children for an apple, and teef them all back to rent them out somewhere else far away for a dollar a day.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » September 8th, 2022, 1:38 pm

^ I have a zillion real life experiences with that

matr1x

Postby matr1x » September 8th, 2022, 1:42 pm

88sins wrote:
MaxPower wrote:

And Trinis have?

Trinis are very selective in regards to where they place their loyalty, and when you see two trinis close, boi, they would go out of their way to look out for each other, come hell or high water. All real true trinis know this. It have good and bad that comes from this eh. But for now I will show you about the good

Every trini have at least 2 people that they have zero biological relation to, the real ride or die bredren and sistren, that they can call at WHATEVER hour to pull them out of a jam that WILL make it their priority to get to their friend that is in need of aid and help them with what they need without looking for a return. Could be shut down for gas, in an accident, man/woman problems, need some cash, need food, need a job, kid need help, etc.
If you don't believe it, pay attention to when you see two real bredren chillin how they interact and ask them what is the furthest they ever went to help out each other. You go hear some real life WTAF real life memories.

A Vene on the other hand, will sell he mother for a peanut, sell he sister for a grape, sell he children for an apple, and teef them all back to rent them out somewhere else far away for a dollar a day.

I think max is thinking about Muslim trinis. No loyalty or love for country. Setting up stink stink duck and chicken farms near preschools and threatening ppl who have an issue.

Venes are very dirty ppl.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » September 8th, 2022, 3:41 pm

88sins wrote:
MaxPower wrote:

And Trinis have?

Lol 88,

What you speak of exists not only with Trinis. Every nationality including Venes would go out of their way to selectively look out for eachother. So all this talk about Trinis “always have at least 2 people bla bla” applies to almost everyone on this plant.

So honestly 88 my good man, a utterly poor reference about Trini loyalty but i guess there isn’t much TO say.

Allyuh failing to realize the point and just making yourselves beat up in circles. There are both good and bad Trinis and Venes, it’s just that many of us here have quite enough evidence and experience to say that many Venes, not all, prove to be more loyal in T&T.

I am very happy with the Venezuelans here and look forward to much more.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » September 8th, 2022, 3:59 pm

matr1x wrote:
Venes are very dirty ppl.

Wow and Trinis are so clean and proper?

Before the Venes came, was POS, the rivers, beaches, streets, public spaces any cleaner?

Boy stop fooling yourself eh.

Trinis are known worldwide for their nasty littering habits.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » September 8th, 2022, 11:09 pm

Dear max, like you clueless as usual, so lemme dumb it down for you so that you can understand.

venezuelans don't care about venezuelans, or anyone other than their individual selves, and that is evidenced by their enthusiasm to abandon their country, the extra-judicial killing that is considered normal there, their habit of targeting their own people especially children for trafficking and exploitation, their mens willingness to ignore that their wives, daughters, sisters and mothers are willingly prostituting themselves whilst said "men" sit down and scratch their arses waiting for said prostitutes to bring money to mind them, vene husband horning he wife with the the prostitute neighbor and the wife KNOWS IT, and accepts it as long as he brings home money, etc. All these things are considered NORMAL fare for these people. I can go on, but I eh typing all that. You can deny it it if you want, but that doesn't make it any less true.

As opposed to trinis that generally speaking actually care about other trinis, and don't tolerate any of the nasty, depraved, and morally bankrupt behaviors that venezuelans consider normal and acceptable behavior.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » September 9th, 2022, 1:03 am

Had to skim through. You hadda take it easy on the lil rants man. Don’t let my views work you up. You just being repetitive man.

All the talk you talk about the Venes, MANY of us don’t see that. Vene this, Vene that? Na we don’t encounter or even deal with those kinds.

As for Trinis, they need to do better and we have options thankfully.

Venes aint going anywhere anytime Pa.

Take it easy meh boy

matr1x

Postby matr1x » September 9th, 2022, 1:22 am

MaxPower wrote:88,

Had to skim through. You hadda take it easy on the lil rants man. Don’t let my views work you up. You just being repetitive man.

All the talk you talk about the Venes, MANY of us don’t see that. Vene this, Vene that? Na we don’t encounter or even deal with those kinds.

Take it easy meh boy

So the problem here is that trinis were lied to about the time frame the venes would be here for.

If there intent was never to go back then we have a serious problem. They are squatting. If a business replaced its staff with venes, then trinis should show up and disrespect and protest the owners of the business at their home residence.

I have no problem telling my nephews and nieces that the vene kids are not people we associate with. Normalizing the interaction is what they hope to do to make the illegals accepted. And I see no positives here

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » September 9th, 2022, 7:17 am

Take it easy meh boy

Because you may refuse to see something, that doesn't mean it's not true or doesn't exist. You blinding yourself is entirely your problem son.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » September 9th, 2022, 7:22 am

Take it easy meh boy
That's your personal experience in your little sleepy town.Venture up to central and north.I mean seriously, when last anybody heard about any kind of activity other than borough day from Pt. Fortin and environs, whether good or bad?
Outside of your sheltered bubble, you will be surprised at what you see

MDtuner70
Sweet on this forum

Postby MDtuner70 » September 9th, 2022, 9:12 am

Take it easy meh boy

It's Friday! You can only choose one that best suits you!

1. You can educate a fool, but you cannot make him think. —Talmud

2. If silence be good for the wise, how much better for fools. —Talmud

3. A fool flatters himself, a wise man flatters the fool. —Edward G. Bulwer-Lytton

4. The fool wonders; the wise man asks. —Benjamin Disraeli

5. Any fool can make a rule, and any fool will mind it. —Henry David Thoreau

My favorite and most applicable to you...

6. Never tell a fool that he is a fool. All you'll have is an angry fool. —Talmud

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » September 9th, 2022, 9:13 am

d boi happy in he lil bubble, leave him there

eventually he go run out of air and have no choice but to venture outside, but he might lose he mind when he discovers that the reality is that he was living a delusion.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”