TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Yes
47%
No
53%

Total votes: 191

VII
punchin NOS

Re: Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

Postby VII » November 20th, 2020, 6:44 pm

Stafford also has that coveted FUL many of you plebs only dream of having ,and with multiple weapons too..

Keep on judging black people and concluding,this is not the 70s and 80s yinno..lol..

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » November 20th, 2020, 7:14 pm

VII wrote:Stafford also has that coveted FUL many of you plebs only dream of having ,and with multiple weapons too..

Keep on judging black people and concluding,this is not the 70s and 80s yinno..lol..

Hello VII,

I didnt know having an FUL was a great accomplishment.

Many people/nobodys have applied and got through with no racket or contacts...may be a wait, but they got through.

He is a scamp and an embarrassment to society for his distasteful behavior.

Red, black, brown, yellow, white....it does NOT give you the right to carry on in that disgusting manner...but hey that is a prime example of Trini behavior/mentality from BOTH Afros and Indos in T&T.

I get your point VII, but he is a crook and his “accomplishments” are undeserved. All he has is a big mouth that changes nothing. The Chinese nationals will continue to progress and the majority of us WILL continue to support them.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 20th, 2020, 7:44 pm

MaxPower wrote:With all due respect Zoom,

You were the one banned numerous times for attacking our blacks.

I mean i was banned as well but that was this one time about the Muslim people.
I get banned for perceived racists comments, when in fact I point out the behaviour and lifestyle of certain communities. Certain tuners and the mods don't know the difference.

If I say all indians drink rum and beat their wives that will be viewed as not been racist but real life. The Afro tuners will all clap and say it is true, but they will never say it is racist.

Many times I point out that the red Goverment is supported by Africans then Turners rush to report me as being racist. When in truth it is a fact. So how is that racist ?

Look at my avitar it shows a Pro Black African flag and no one complains about it so it is ok.

I had a pro white flag up and I got banned cuase the African tuners felt offended. So who's the racist here?

See the difference?

You prefer to hire all others except Nigerians, so what does this say ?

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » November 20th, 2020, 8:06 pm

zoom rader wrote:You prefer to hire all others except Nigerians, so what does this say ?

Except Nigerians and Trinis.

Nothing to do with color/race

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 20th, 2020, 8:23 pm

MaxPower wrote:
zoom rader wrote:You prefer to hire all others except Nigerians, so what does this say ?

Max you full ah 5hit and are now nominated for the tun tun of the week award.

I hope you hire a pure black vene and they do exist.

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Postby alfa » November 20th, 2020, 8:45 pm

zoom rader wrote:
MaxPower wrote:

Max you full ah 5hit and are now nominated for the tun tun of the week award.

I hope you hire a pure black vene and they do exist.

I'm sure he'll find some excuse against hiring those to

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » November 20th, 2020, 8:56 pm

Max maybe it went over your head,think think...his lifestyle and standard were good enough to convince the authorities that he was entitled to firearms...the bigger point is stop judging black people negatively,this isnt the 70s,black people are right up there now with their homes, jobs cars etc and have proven to have more class and dignity than many....

Your fool's gold spanish will sell their bodies faster than the average black girl here..

Stop the black hate..
Last edited by VII on November 21st, 2020, 11:38 am, edited 2 times in total.

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Postby alfa » November 20th, 2020, 9:00 pm

MaxPower wrote:
VII wrote:Stafford also has that coveted FUL many of you plebs only dream of having ,and with multiple weapons too..

Hello VII,

I didnt know having an FUL was a great accomplishment.

Many people/nobodys have applied and got through with no racket or contacts...may be a wait, but they got through.

He is a scamp and an embarrassment to society for his distasteful behavior.

Red, black, brown, yellow, white....it does NOT give you the right to carry on in that disgusting manner...but hey that is a prime example of Trini behavior/mentality from BOTH Afros and Indos in T&T.

I get your point VII, but he is a crook and his “accomplishments” are undeserved. All he has is a big mouth that changes nothing. The Chinese nationals will continue to progress and the majority of us WILL continue to support them.

I believe you may be referring to the legal Chinese who came here decades ago and set up reputable business establishments of which there are not many off. The Chinese immigrants that I see on a daily basis in groceries and smaller restaurants seem to be the Chinese version of 'sufferers'. Sad to say but they dress in the worst way, can barely speak the language, have no idea of what's in their groceries and must rely on the Trini to run the store and even seem to have trouble with cashing if the item doesn't scan on the barcode reader. They are clueless in every way. If this is progress I'd hate to see where they came from. With mentality like that and zero aptitude they could never make it anywhere in this country. People do support them but the money probably goes to a Chinese version of the 1%, the majority however will unfortunately remain sufferers

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » November 20th, 2020, 9:44 pm

Max went full blown racist. True colors coming out for plenty tuners lately. The ovid have ya'll slipping up.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 20th, 2020, 9:49 pm

elec2020 wrote:Max went full blown racist. True colors coming out for plenty tuners lately. The ovid have ya'll slipping up.
Max on track for the weekly award

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » November 20th, 2020, 9:54 pm

Friends,

Let try to remain calm and not over think this.

Syrians, Chinese and Venezuelans are generally better workers than Trinis and Nigerians. There is a total total differentiation with work etiquette.

Why should i hire a Trini if he is not dependable, not punctual, unwilling, incompetent and rude? Should i hire him because he is a Trini? Or because of his color?

Some Locals and immigrants just DONT have it in them and are not favorable to business communities.

Why cant our Trinidadian brothers and sisters be more productive and STOP the complaining and excuses?

Allyuh quick to say Indos like to drink rum and beat their wives, and Afros love crime, and Vene and Chinee this and that.....and is this racism? These are simply the various traits and qualities each ethnic group has just as work etiquette...nothing to do with color here.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 20th, 2020, 11:18 pm

MaxPower wrote:Friends,

Syrians, Chinese and Venezuelans are generally better workers than Trinis and Nigerians. There is a total total differentiation with work etiquette.

Why should i hire a Trini if he is not dependable, not punctual, unwilling, incompetent and rude? Should i hire him because he is a Trini? Or because of his color?

Some Locals and immigrants just DONT have it in them and are not favorable to business communities.

Why cant our Trinidadian brothers and sisters be more productive and STOP the complaining and excuses?

Allyuh quick to say Indos like to drink rum and beat their wives, and Afros love crime, and Vene and Chinee this and that.....and is this racism? These are simply the various traits and qualities each ethnic group has just as work etiquette...nothing to do with color here.
You never even hired a Nigerian and you judging dem?

Max you full ah 5hit

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » November 21st, 2020, 12:56 am

zoom rader wrote:

Max you full ah 5hit

Zoom, based on observations, interactions and feedback from others, i would be very hesitant to hire a Nigerian.

But, i believe everyone deserves a fair chance so if one approaches me, they will really have to sell themselves....metaphorically speaking.

This is business Zoom, not a free for all.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » November 21st, 2020, 2:45 am

MaxPower wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

Max you full ah 5hit

Zoom, based on observations, interactions and feedback from others, i would be very hesitant to hire a Nigerian.

But, i believe everyone deserves a fair chance so if one approaches me, they will really have to sell themselves....metaphorically speaking.

Hire who YOU want Maxi :D

You are the Man - The Boss - The Jefe - The Godfather - El Chulo.

Trini have attitude, sometimes when hired to do a job they stop in the MIDDLE and ask for MORE money :roll:

Then is excuse " Bass I spend all my money and the estimate I give you , well I make mistake Bass "

AND they ALWAYS asking for " cold ice water " :roll:

Venezuelans come with their home made lunch ( usually rice, beans and fish ) and tamarind juice :lol:

So based on a lunch menu - Hire Venezuelans .

* Mike drop :D

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » November 21st, 2020, 8:47 am

RedVEVO wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

Max you full ah 5hit

Trini have attitude, sometimes when hired to do a job they stop in the MIDDLE and ask for MORE money :roll:

Then is excuse " Bass I spend all my money and the estimate I give you , well I make mistake Bass "

Venezuelans come with their home made lunch ( usually rice, beans and fish ) and tamarind juice :lol:

Hello RedVEVO,

Top of the morning to you my sweet man.

I agree with your comments.

WE, as business communities and service seekers have a choice and we must select what is most comforting and beneficial to us. It is our RIGHT.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 21st, 2020, 9:07 am

MaxPower wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

Max you full ah 5hit

There are countless observations on the ill behaviour and criminal activities that are conducted by illegal immigrants. Yet still you hire these people.

You hiring people that came here illegally and no one knows of their criminal history.

These are the people that you hire.

You judging a book by its cover and that's racist with regards to Nigerians.

If you tell me that you wont hire Trini ghetto folk cause of their stink attitude then I will understand its a behavioural issue cause they may have negative impacts on your palour business.
Last edited by zoom rader on November 21st, 2020, 9:07 am, edited 2 times in total.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 21st, 2020, 9:09 am

MaxPower wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

Max you full ah 5hit

Venezuelans come with their home made lunch ( usually rice, beans and fish ) and tamarind juice

Hello RedVEVO,

Top of the morning to you my sweet man.

I agree with your comments.

WE, as business communities and service seekers have a choice and we must select what is most comforting and beneficial to us. It is our RIGHT.
Max

Owning a parlour does not put you on the same standings of the real bussiness community.

You are not a real businessman and a fraud

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » November 21st, 2020, 10:06 am

Zoom,

Keep your racist views to yourself. You are better off in your PNM forum wondering everyday when you log in if you will get banned again.

You probably have no idea what to do when they ban your racist ass. You are just a disgruntled House Negro.

Furthermore, the Venezuelans have minimal criminal records in T&T. Yes, i agree we wont know their criminal history both documented and undocumented, the same goes for Trinis and COC’s are not always a green light.

Again, not hiring Nigerians has nothing to do with race and color but because of their work etiquette which is similar to Trinis.

The Venezuelans are proving themselves day by day and WE, the business community, the Govt and the general public will continue to support them.

Look around house negro, your pissy rants change nothing as life goes on and work goes on. Everyone is moving forward, but yet you remain in the same stagnant spot because the PNM/red government victory is keeping you there.

Take my hand Zoom, reach out to me and let me help you, let me embrace you and show you the path to happiness and success. Let us pray together.

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » November 21st, 2020, 10:28 am

^ house negro is a very offensive term Max. You not doing much to prove your claim that u are not racist

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » November 21st, 2020, 10:42 am

So Max, since by your own comments you've provided some evidence that leads people to come to the conclusion that you are in fact to some degree a racist, answer one question for me.

Why have you decided to be a racist?

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » November 21st, 2020, 10:47 am

MaxPower wrote:Zoom,

Keep your racist views to yourself. You are better off in your PNM forum wondering everyday when you log in if you will get banned again.

You probably have no idea what to do when they ban your racist ass. You are just a disgruntled House Negro.

Furthermore, the Venezuelans have minimal criminal records in T&T. Yes, i agree we wont know their criminal history both documented and undocumented, the same goes for Trinis and COC’s are not always a green light.

Again, not hiring Nigerians has nothing to do with race and color but because of their work etiquette which is similar to Trinis.

The Venezuelans are proving themselves day by day and WE, the business community, the Govt and the general public will continue to support them.

Look around house negro, your pissy rants change nothing as life goes on and work goes on. Everyone is moving forward, but yet you remain in the same stagnant spot because the PNM/red government victory is keeping you there.

Take my hand Zoom, reach out to me and let me help you, let me embrace you and show you the path to happiness and success. Let us pray together.

I cannot understand why this apparently racist illegal immigrant insists to continue to make such an ass of himself. anyway, he get's points for consistency. All dotish, all the time, nonstop and no excuses.

Keep it up

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » November 21st, 2020, 11:02 am

d country have plenty jamiacans around too , they wukkin ph, security & in d kitchen cooking in some of d popular fast foods allyuh love to buy from ....

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » November 21st, 2020, 11:27 am

Some of the best workers that you can get also...and some of the best people to deal with and share stories..they real and have great vibes even under hard work bussing concrete etc...and even with their bad reputation most are just here to earn an honest living...have a couple that works with me and I love them,have a Spanish too that I share similar sentiments with...big man,proper steel fabricator,not a lil hustler .

But both nationalities commit crimes here,Spanish mostly..the hard working honest yardies dont give 2 shiits about the criminal ones..but every Spanish non matter how hard working and honest has a guns and drugs link.

Rovin wrote:d country have plenty jamiacans around too , they wukkin ph, security & in d kitchen cooking in some of d popular fast foods allyuh love to buy from ....
Last edited by VII on November 21st, 2020, 11:30 am, edited 3 times in total.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » November 21st, 2020, 11:28 am

elec2020 wrote:^ house negro is a very offensive term Max. You not doing much to prove your claim that u are not racist

Hello elec2020,

My apologies if i have offended you my good man.

But i do not see the term as offensive/racist.

Mods, what are your thoughts?

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » November 21st, 2020, 11:38 am

88sins wrote:So Max, since by your own comments you've provided some evidence that leads people to come to the conclusion that you are in fact to some degree a racist, answer one question for me.

Why have you decided to be a racist?

Reek,

On the road, reply to you in a bit.

PM me if you need an immediate response, will pull aside.

Keep warm.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 21st, 2020, 12:46 pm

It's the view of fellows tuners that you have exposed yourself as racists.

You have a colour problem.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » November 21st, 2020, 2:29 pm

zoom rader wrote:

Let the Max speak :D

A Parlor business is VERY lucrative .

They are mini marts or small supermarkets and serve the community excellent.

Many parlor businesses run by ethic groups have produced doctors, lawyers etc.

And have been able to supports hundreds if not thousands of families .

When the " maintenance money " is not paid parlor business feeds the "sweet man" 10 children :D

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » November 21st, 2020, 2:31 pm

MaxPower wrote:
elec2020 wrote:^ house negro is a very offensive term Max. You not doing much to prove your claim that u are not racist

Hello elec2020,

" House negro is a historical term for a house slave of African descent. Historically, a house negro had a higher status and standard of living than a field slave or "field negro" who worked outdoors, often in harsh conditions "

How can the above description be offensive ? It's an historical description .

Source: House negro - Wikipedia
Last edited by RedVEVO on November 21st, 2020, 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 21st, 2020, 2:33 pm

RedVEVO wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

Let the Max speak :D

A Parlor business is VERY lucrative .

They are mini marts or small supermarkets and serve the community excellent.

Many parlor businesses run by ethic groups have produced doctors, lawyers etc.

And have been able to supports hundreds if not thousands of families .

When the " maintenance money " is not paid parlor business feeds the "sweet man" 10 children :D
It may be so but max won't hire black folk.

TT citizens need to boycott his parlour.

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » November 21st, 2020, 2:45 pm

RedVEVO wrote:
MaxPower wrote:

Hello elec2020,

" House negro is a historical term for a house slave of African descent. Historically, a house negro had a higher status and standard of living than a field slave or "field negro" who worked outdoors, often in harsh conditions "

How can the above description be offensive ? It's an historical description .

Source: House negro - Wikipedia

Thats what it meant in the past. Now the term refers to a black man who sold out his principles to please those of power. I dare u to go in america and call an african american a house negro don't see if u get a cut ass.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.urband ... o&amp=true

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”