TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Yes
47%
No
53%

Total votes: 191

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

Postby RedVEVO » August 30th, 2022, 11:40 pm

^^

Good Day to ALL comrades from Venezuela !!

Trini and guns in high demand .
Venezuelans do NOT need or want guns.
Stay cool work hard and succeed .

YOU are in T&T to work and make T&T HUGE !

https://guardian.co.tt/news/three-arres ... 7802b9223a

matr1x
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby matr1x » August 31st, 2022, 12:59 am

You need guns and ammunition to protect your home and family

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » August 31st, 2022, 3:16 am

What he needs is a functional brain. Even if it barely functional, it go be an improvement.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » August 31st, 2022, 6:42 am

Fellas, I finally understand Vevo and I feel pity for they/them.They create all these fantasies in their head as a coping mechanism against the harsh reality that they have no control over.What we see as trolling/wrongside thinking is really a desperate cry for help.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » August 31st, 2022, 11:36 am

Wishing our Venezuelan brothers and sisters and safe and enjoyable Independence Day celebration.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » August 31st, 2022, 9:10 pm

You are right

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » August 31st, 2022, 9:14 pm

I must say, i absolutely LOVE the service from our Venezuelan brothers and sisters as they help run these liming establishments.

Soooo much better service.

I pass through Rum Nation last night and had a really good time. I admire how they deal with those out of timing Trinis that feel they can talk to them as they please.

Be courteous and watch the love and respect returned.

DMan7
punchin NOS

Postby DMan7 » August 31st, 2022, 9:34 pm

Max like you right about these Venes here in T&T boi. Went to a Mechanic today, trini owned and only vene mechanics they have (most likely to reduce costs of trini mechanics and yes they opened on Independence Day) but these vene mechanics are more hard working than any Trini mechanic I've ever been to over the years, they not on their phones slacking off while work is ongoing, they not now going to eat breakfast during working hours and yuh hadda wait for them to finish, they are 100% completely focused on the job at hand and when they finish with 1 car they move swiftly to the next no break or anything in between.

Max you might be onto something here when it comes to venes and their work ethic at least.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » August 31st, 2022, 10:26 pm

DMan7 wrote:Max like you right about these Venes here in T&T boi. Went to a Mechanic today, trini owned and only vene mechanics they have (most likely to reduce costs of trini mechanics and yes they opened on Independence Day) but these vene mechanics are more hard working than any Trini mechanic I've ever been to over the years, they not on their phones slacking off while work is ongoing, they not now going to eat breakfast during working hours and yuh hadda wait for them to finish, they are 100% completely focused on the job at hand and when they finish with 1 car they move swiftly to the next no break or anything in between.

Max you might be onto something here when it comes to venes and their work ethic at least.

DM7,

Thanks for sharing your experience. The Venezuelans really are outperforming locals significantly.

Now don’t get me wrong, some Venes have their issues, but their work ethic is generally better than locals.

I am super comfortable and grateful for their presence and i take great pleasure in tipping them handsomely…..for the very least $100.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » August 31st, 2022, 11:02 pm

MaxPower wrote:
DMan7 wrote:Max like you right about these Venes here in T&T boi. Went to a Mechanic today, trini owned and only vene mechanics they have (most likely to reduce costs of trini mechanics and yes they opened on Independence Day) but these vene mechanics are more hard working than any Trini mechanic I've ever been to over the years, they not on their phones slacking off while work is ongoing, they not now going to eat breakfast during working hours and yuh hadda wait for them to finish, they are 100% completely focused on the job at hand and when they finish with 1 car they move swiftly to the next no break or anything in between.

DM7,

Thanks for sharing your experience. The Venezuelans really are outperforming locals significantly.

Now don’t get me wrong, some Venes have their issues, but their work ethic is generally better than locals.

I am super comfortable and grateful for their presence and i take great pleasure in tipping them handsomely…..for the very least $100.

Welcome to T&T my Venezuelans winners !!!

#1 Venezuelan workers are excellent - There is a company owned by Venezuelans who do A/C for us.
Their service is excellent and the prices excellent . To clean an A/C T&T guys charge $850 or $1000
during the pandemic while the Venezuelan charge $200 or $250 per unit . The Trini workers just spray water and want to argue with you for a whole bunch of sheit. And "something" always defective in the process and they always not running the outlet PVC pipe in a area where it should be - Dam lazy Indo Trini sada eating saheena scammers !

#2 Grand Bazaar Car Wash used to be owned by a Black Indian from T&T Punjab area - South of the Caroni Bridge . The car wash opened @ 10 am and closed @ 6 pm.The Trini owner from T&T Calcutta paid his Vene employees $75 a day. Use buy them coffee and BK Burgers when I saw them since they took great pride in cleaning my Euro vehicle and took time to clean the sport rims with excellent results. Use to tip them $50

Slowly but surely the Venezuelans hard work will pay while ole talk and ass good for nothing scammer T&T peeps will walk away with nothing and next 60 years there will be only Venezuelans in T&T .

#3 Construction work is so excellent by the Venezuelans . Same excellence or better than the Chinese .

T&T always fighting - Amalgamated accepted 4% while the others in the union fighting for crumbs .

T&T peeps over the years have lost the ability to be competent and are are just dam lazy .

They ass to happy since Mom and Dad allow them to live in an apartment downstairs thats use to be
a garage but loser son cannot afford a mortgage and the wife so F .. ing ugly like 88 bam bam sheit daughter :lol:

We need the Venezuelan to replace the gun toting youths and to make T&T a better place to live .

Venezuelans are T&T ONLY hope !

72,000 Venezuelan want and will get citizenship soon :wink:

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » September 1st, 2022, 1:37 am

^^
Even T&T PM decides to have his grand kids OUT of Trinidad .
His grand kid is NOT a Trini .

It goes to show he knows Venezuelan will take over T&T and he hiding his grand kids ..
And T&T is sheit :D

Blame the sick and demented and uneducated Tuner xenophobes :lol:

Should they be exposed with photos and their sad lives or jobs in T&T further examined ?

Then can we have them send back to their original country in a boat ? Most are illegal :D

Disclaimer: Ugly ugly peeps with depression and anxiety problems. And they owe people money cause dem poor.

https://guardian.co.tt/news/rowleys-get ... 3392894ccb

Kickstart
Riding on 16's

Postby Kickstart » September 1st, 2022, 7:09 am

RedVEVO wrote:^^

It goes to show he knows Venezuelan will take over T&T and he hiding his grand kids ..

Blame the sick and demented and uneducated Tuner xenophobes

Should they be exposed with photos and their sad lives or jobs in T&T further examined ?

Then can we have them send back to their original country in a boat ? Most are illegal :D

Disclaimer: Ugly ugly peeps with depression and anxiety problems. And they owe people money cause dem poor.

But u voted for the PM

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » September 2nd, 2022, 12:49 am

Kickstart wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:^^

Blame the sick and demented and uneducated Tuner xenophobes

But u voted for the PM

No no no and no ..

HE is not my MP and the family is not in the area which he represents.

Admires some of his achievements - Venes work permits - but in general he gets the thumbs down since
he has given up on T&T . He just collects a salary NOW , enjoys the $$$$$$ perks. Nothing more .

That's it - HE IS OLD - AND TIRED - no commitment - no vision - no more work :wink:

Just wanna play with his American GrandDaughter :D

GuGu GaGa :lol:

matr1x

Postby matr1x » September 2nd, 2022, 2:29 am

You mean the Guk Guk 3000 who was holding the baby?

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » September 4th, 2022, 12:12 pm

Good day to the beautiful Venezuelan Families living in beautiful T&T

Tomorrow school opens and ALL private school are filled with your family with Vene teachers !

Educate your family and progress !

God's speed !

matr1x

Postby matr1x » September 4th, 2022, 12:25 pm

I already told my nephews and nieces that the Venezuelan children don't belong there and they shouldn't play with them.

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Postby alfa » September 4th, 2022, 12:33 pm

matr1x wrote:I already told my nephews and nieces that the Venezuelan children don't belong there and they shouldn't play with them.

You told them to ask for proof of legal residence before they play a lil catch or they not playing with any venes period? A next generation of young matrices :shock:

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » September 4th, 2022, 4:15 pm

RedVEVO wrote:Good day to the beautiful Venezuelan Families living in beautiful T&T

Tomorrow school opens and ALL private school are filled with your family with Vene teachers !

God's speed !

X3000!!

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » September 4th, 2022, 4:52 pm

matr1x wrote:I already told my nephews and nieces that the Venezuelan children don't belong there and they shouldn't play with them.

you getting on bad!

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » September 4th, 2022, 6:07 pm

SuperiorMan wrote:

you getting on bad!

Lol

His discriminatory behavior is passing onto his dysfunctional bloodline.

He better caution them correctly before they get expelled for discrimination.

MDtuner70
Sweet on this forum

Postby MDtuner70 » September 4th, 2022, 6:12 pm

MaxPower wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:Good day to the beautiful Venezuelan Families living in beautiful T&T

God's speed !

X3000!!

"Piñata boy" and "Beef Steak with white wine".

Blind leading the blind lol.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » September 4th, 2022, 6:21 pm

Lol while everyone else mixing and liming normal, his nephew and neices would be by themselves as they refuse to mix with other kids.

Hopefully the children eh dotish to listen 2 him

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » September 4th, 2022, 8:15 pm

God's speed !
Fun fact : Did you know it is illegal for schools in T&T to enroll Non-national children, without a Student Permit issued by Immigration, therefore any principal of a public or private school who admits a non national without a valid student permit is guilty of an offence

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » September 4th, 2022, 9:43 pm

@matr1x
No judgment here eh, just a random opinion.

Its not really the best thing to do to imprint segregation stereotypes in young children.

I just saying

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » September 4th, 2022, 9:50 pm

^^

You need to teach children that " birds of a feather flock together "
You need to segregate them in educational and financial matters .

And they must know their culture within their specific ethnic groups .

Why should Indian children be taught steel pan music ?
Teach them indian music within their culture so they propagate THEIR culture.

The Chinese admire the violin - NOT steel pan.

Indians like rock music and guitar and indie band - OK but teach them their culture.

Again the mixing of the races to form a common race equals a mongrel society !

matr1x

Postby matr1x » September 5th, 2022, 1:58 am

88sins wrote:@matr1x

Its not really the best thing to do to imprint segregation stereotypes in young children.

I just saying

The Venezuelans are a cultural blight. No one here has measured the negative cultural impact they have had. If you are OK with prostitution and pimping, then fine.

But normalizing the illegal immigrants is a massive mistake. Making a child for 6 different man is not a culture they should be tainted with.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » September 5th, 2022, 11:20 am

matr1x wrote:

I just saying

The Venezuelans are a cultural blight. No one here has measured the negative cultural impact they have had. If you are OK with prostitution and pimping, then fine.

But normalizing the illegal immigrants is a massive mistake. Making a child for 6 different man is not a culture they should be tainted with.

2 am you still angry and vex and venting about ghosts and immigrants :wink:
YOU have no knowledge about Venezuelans - You speaking in tongues :(

You are an abused and sick person who needs professional assistance .
Seek out professional help pork chop .

Everyday your condition gets worse .
Tuner is NOT where you will be helped.

A sad sad situation - with tragedy in the making .

mero

Postby mero » September 5th, 2022, 11:58 am

Surprised this thread still in existence yes

matr1x

Postby matr1x » September 5th, 2022, 7:14 pm

RedVEVO wrote:
matr1x wrote:

I just saying

2 am you still angry and vex and venting about ghosts and immigrants :wink:
YOU have no knowledge about Venezuelans - You speaking in tongues :(

You are an abused and sick person who needs professional assistance .
Seek out professional help pork chop .

Everyday your condition gets worse .
Tuner is NOT where you will be helped.

A sad sad situation - with tragedy in the making .

The Venezuelans and Columbians are notorious for kidnapping. And it doesn't matter the economic line. And the gangs are known for trafficking kids.

You are gaslighting people with legitimate concerns and making ppl think they crazy. I have no problem protecting my family with my life and letting them know the risks they might face. You don't like it?

Take a ticket for the line for the people who don't matter.

Unless you are helping people involved in the trafficking of people..

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » September 5th, 2022, 7:20 pm

Anyone notice that Trini women don't really care about physique like height, abs etc. as much as western women? Once you have money you good to go.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”