TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Yes
47%
No
53%

Total votes: 191

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

Postby MaxPower » January 13th, 2023, 4:42 pm

ruffneck_12 wrote:
adnj wrote:It seems like it's time to rename this thread:

1. Where to get a job when a Vene takes yours.

2. How to tax Venes so I don't have to pay taxes.

3. Where to move when the Venes take over your neighborhood.

4. What to do when your new baby looks like a Vene?

5. How can I become a Vene?

all those are jokes except #3, that's actually a srs question.

Well the answer to #3 would be the same as where to move if any type of criminals take over your neighborhood. How many of us live in areas pestered by local pests?

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » January 13th, 2023, 6:27 pm

MaxPower wrote:
ruffneck_12 wrote:
adnj wrote:It seems like it's time to rename this thread:

1. Where to get a job when a Vene takes yours.

2. How to tax Venes so I don't have to pay taxes.

3. Where to move when the Venes take over your neighborhood.

4. What to do when your new baby looks like a Vene?

5. How can I become a Vene?

all those are jokes except #3, that's actually a srs question.

Well the answer to #3 would be the same as where to move if any type of criminals take over your neighborhood. How many of us live in areas pestered by local pests?
I didn't have local pests by me.Now is vene and Guyanese pests

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » January 13th, 2023, 11:43 pm

timelapse wrote:I didn't have local pests by me.Now is vene and Guyanese pests

Or ok.

What kinda pests in Maloney though?

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » January 14th, 2023, 7:39 am

Maloney? When the racial profiler fits the racial profile.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » January 14th, 2023, 9:54 am

adnj wrote:Maloney? When the racial profiler fits the racial profile.

How did race reach into this?

Maloney is a known hot spot and has many local pests. According to timelapse, his area has many Venezuelan pests. Why didn’t you mention race then?

Stop crying racism for every little thing adnj.

When the xenophobic profiler fits the xenophobic profile.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » January 14th, 2023, 10:11 am

Jared Mohammed wrote:Venezuelan immigrants should be allowed in Trinidad and Tobago based on moral, economic, and security grounds.

Moral Grounds
The Venezuelan people have been suffering through a major crisis for several years now with more than 4 million people already having escaped their native country due to the oppressive political climate and deteriorating economic standards. The situation is even worse with the estimates of an additional 5 million forced to leave by 2020. With Venezuela currently facing shortages of food, water, electricity, and other basic necessities, allowing these immigrants in is the only ray of hope that they have. It would provide them an opportunity to get away from all the turmoil that exists there and start anew in Trinidad & Tobago.

Economic Grounds
Trinidad & Tobago stands to gain from increased immigration from Venezuela as well. There is a rising labor shortage in the country which this influx of migrants could fill up as they bring along new skillsets, diverse expertise, increased knowledge and creativity to Trinidad & Tobago’s economy. By replenishing a dwindling local workforce with foreign talents, the country can increase its efficiency at producing goods and services for both external consumption as well as internal use without sacrificing quality. This will ensure sustainable long-term growth for Trinidad & Tobago regardless of external factors such as global economics or natural disasters.

Security Grounds
Moreover, allowing Venezuelan refugees into Trinidad & Tobago will also serve a security function as it strengthens military alliances between Caribbean nations while improving diplomatic ties between countries. An increased number of Venezuelan immigrants into T&T provides a stabilizing force between both countries because they are well trained staff members who are willing to fight alongside T&T if tensions rise with neighboring countries in the region like Colombia or Brazil—which further reinforces regional security methods and protocols within Caribbean international politics. In addition, immigrants often bring with them various technological advancements that help protect citizens against threats.

Hi Jared,

Nice write up. Would your intelligence/AI be able to provide data on the crime rate from the Venezuelans staying in T&T?

Would you also be able to give a comparison between Trinidadian and Venezuelan work etiquette/ethics?

Kenjo
punchin NOS

Postby Kenjo » January 14th, 2023, 12:05 pm

MaxPower wrote:
Jared Mohammed wrote:Venezuelan immigrants should be allowed in Trinidad and Tobago based on moral, economic, and security grounds.

Moral Grounds
The Venezuelan people have been suffering through a major crisis for several years now with more than 4 million people already having escaped their native country due to the oppressive political climate and deteriorating economic standards. The situation is even worse with the estimates of an additional 5 million forced to leave by 2020. With Venezuela currently facing shortages of food, water, electricity, and other basic necessities, allowing these immigrants in is the only ray of hope that they have. It would provide them an opportunity to get away from all the turmoil that exists there and start anew in Trinidad & Tobago.

Economic Grounds
Trinidad & Tobago stands to gain from increased immigration from Venezuela as well. There is a rising labor shortage in the country which this influx of migrants could fill up as they bring along new skillsets, diverse expertise, increased knowledge and creativity to Trinidad & Tobago’s economy. By replenishing a dwindling local workforce with foreign talents, the country can increase its efficiency at producing goods and services for both external consumption as well as internal use without sacrificing quality. This will ensure sustainable long-term growth for Trinidad & Tobago regardless of external factors such as global economics or natural disasters.

Security Grounds
Moreover, allowing Venezuelan refugees into Trinidad & Tobago will also serve a security function as it strengthens military alliances between Caribbean nations while improving diplomatic ties between countries. An increased number of Venezuelan immigrants into T&T provides a stabilizing force between both countries because they are well trained staff members who are willing to fight alongside T&T if tensions rise with neighboring countries in the region like Colombia or Brazil—which further reinforces regional security methods and protocols within Caribbean international politics. In addition, immigrants often bring with them various technological advancements that help protect citizens against threats.

Hi Jared,

Nice write up. Would your intelligence/AI be able to provide data on the crime rate from the Venezuelans staying in T&T?

Would you also be able to give a comparison between Trinidadian and Venezuelan work etiquette/ethics?

Are there actually objective metrics with data points to prove this though . Anecdotes are cute but never have followup except a turn over of vene cheap labour

matr1x
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby matr1x » January 14th, 2023, 12:40 pm

Moral Grounds

Economic Grounds

Security Grounds

Jared, you can write, I will give you that. It's anal discharge in terms of quality, but you already knew that.

Your moral stance is weak since this disaster was of their own making and like rats, they are jumping ship. Venes are big on promises, but short on delivery. Think anything you buy from a Columbian expo. The venes who are coming here have ties to cartels so your moral ground is weak. Moving on

Economic grounds.the biggest lie that Immigration supporters in the US and EU give are those and surprise, surprise, what results is lower waged for people, increased prices and lessened buying power.

Security grounds. Nothing in your post is true. That's like saying if you let a rapist break into your home that will make it safer.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » January 14th, 2023, 3:28 pm

Wow Slim,

You come out with a bang for 2023.

Where did you get this style of writing?

I don’t agree with most of it, but i like it. You’ve been busy i see.

The ban did you well.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » January 14th, 2023, 8:55 pm

MaxPower wrote:

Or ok.

I don't live in Maloney,so I can't speak about the issues that Maloney residents would have.As for the race issue,you do know that Venezuelan is a nationality and not an ethnicity right? There are white, black, Asian and mixed race Venezuelans,but I don't think you knew that.

matr1x

Postby matr1x » January 14th, 2023, 9:24 pm

MaxPower wrote:Wow Slim,

You come out with a bang for 2023.

Where did you get this style of writing?

I don’t agree with most of it, but i like it. You’ve been busy i see.

The ban did you well.

There is a link between the muslimeen groups and the influx of venes. Vene men have been recruited and housed with the request being circulated which alluded to a 2nd coup attempt. Now in other countries such as Guyana, venes are offering their services to militant groups, and we may see the same here.

There are some members on this group which reached out to me during my ban about a scheme quite a few vene women are doing. Fake rape and domestic violence incidents. They are trying to get trini men in trouble after sealing the deal.

If a vene woman claimed to have been raped, odds are high it's not true. Infact vene women are plying their trade in orange Valley roads and when men stop for them, they are getting robbed.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » January 14th, 2023, 9:29 pm

timelapse wrote:
MaxPower wrote:

Or ok.

I don't live in Maloney,so I can't speak about the issues that Maloney residents would have.As for the race issue,you do know that Venezuelan is a nationality and not an ethnicity right? There are white, black, Asian and mixed race Venezuelans,but I don't think you knew that.

Again, who mentioned race?

I was using Maloney as a reference because of it’s known hotspot. Both you and adnj talking about race.

Typical Trinis.

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » January 14th, 2023, 9:34 pm

Which PriceSmart location you prefer to visit?

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » January 14th, 2023, 9:46 pm

matr1x wrote:
There is a link between the muslimeen groups and the influx of venes. Vene men have been recruited and housed with the request being circulated which alluded to a 2nd coup attempt. Now in other countries such as Guyana, venes are offering their services to militant groups, and we may see the same here.

There are some members on this group which reached out to me during my ban about a scheme quite a few vene women are doing. Fake rape and domestic violence incidents. They are trying to get trini men in trouble after sealing the deal.

If a vene woman claimed to have been raped, odds are high it's not true. Infact vene women are plying their trade in orange Valley roads and when men stop for them, they are getting robbed.

Well i’m not sure where you got your data on the Venezuelans alleged, i say again, alleged (as you have NO proof) involvement with the Muslimeen and you have information on this 2nd coup attempt.

matr1x you are a known racist here with continued discriminatory comments towards the Muslim community. Sooner or later you will be banned permanently. It’s is extremely unlikely for any member to “reach out” to you.

What you speak of with Vene women and fake rape incidents exist and it has happened, but reports are low and no different to what your own countrywomen do.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » January 14th, 2023, 10:04 pm

maj. tom wrote:Which PriceSmart location you prefer to visit?

maj,

I find Chaguanas isn’t bad.

What would you like to discuss?

matr1x

Postby matr1x » January 14th, 2023, 11:18 pm

MaxPower wrote:
matr1x wrote:

Well i’m not sure where you got your data on the Venezuelans alleged, i say again, alleged (as you have NO proof) involvement with the Muslimeen and you have information on this 2nd coup attempt.

matr1x you are a known racist here with continued discriminatory comments towards the Muslim community. Sooner or later you will be banned permanently. It’s is extremely unlikely for any member to “reach out” to you.

What you speak of with Vene women and fake rape incidents exist and it has happened, but reports are low and no different to what your own countrywomen do.

I will hold off on the Muslim stuff. I know you support terrorism and criminal activity.

Meanwhile, Rattans, what allyuh doing? Consumer affairs need to get involved

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » January 14th, 2023, 11:27 pm

matr1x wrote:I will hold off on the Muslim stuff. I know you support terrorism and criminal activity.

Meanwhile, Rattans, what allyuh doing? Consumer affairs need to get involved

Yeh it’s best you hold off on the Muslim stuff.

I support humanity.

Leave Rattans alone man, they can hire as they please and all documents will be in order.

How your clothes shack going though? You sell original brands or the imitation?

matr1x

Postby matr1x » January 15th, 2023, 1:00 am

Reminds again who did 1990 and Sept 11? I'll wait.

I support Trinidad. For Trinidadians.

I will be visiting the port of spain branch of rattans and having a chat with the workers on Tuesday to find out how they feel about this.

Word is from the arima branch many of the vene girls slept with the manager to get through..
We only sell originals.

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » January 15th, 2023, 1:32 am

Congratulations to Miss USA for winning Miss Universe and Miss Venezuela for finishing as runner up!

Beautiful, intelligent and courageous role models and leaders.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » January 15th, 2023, 12:30 pm

matr1x wrote:Reminds again who did 1990 and Sept 11? I'll wait.

I will be visiting the port of spain branch of rattans and having a chat with the workers on Tuesday to find out how they feel about this.

Word is from the arima branch many of the vene girls slept with the manager to get through..
We only sell originals.

Terrorists committed the acts for the 1990 coup and Sept 11 and they were of the Muslim religion. Reference must NOT be made to ALL Muslims.

I support both Trinidadians and Venezuelans.

You are rather bold face and out place to chat/harass/pester the workers and they are in NO way obligated to answer you.

Sleeping with management is quite common and happens with all nationalities/ethnicities. Who sleeps with who is none of your business. People who work hard and reach where they want to be are unaffected and unconcerned with how others are promoted.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » January 15th, 2023, 12:41 pm

If the boss doesn't promote a man cuz he promoting women who he sleeping with the man should not be concerned? That is sex discrimination.

matr1x

Postby matr1x » January 15th, 2023, 1:04 pm

MaxPower wrote:
matr1x wrote:Reminds again who did 1990 and Sept 11? I'll wait.

We only sell originals.

Terrorists committed the acts for the 1990 coup and Sept 11 and they were of the Muslim religion. Reference must NOT be made to ALL Muslims.

I support both Trinidadians and Venezuelans.

You are rather bold face and out place to chat/harass/pester the workers and they are in NO way obligated to answer you.

Sleeping with management is quite common and happens with all nationalities/ethnicities. Who sleeps with who is none of your business. People who work hard and reach where they want to be are unaffected and unconcerned with how others are promoted.

I showed your posts to red house workers at that time. I would strongly recommend keeping your idiotic ideas to yourself.

Actually, the arima workers were very helpful and said the port of spain it's worse. When you interfere with a person ability to earn, you make enemies.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » January 15th, 2023, 1:16 pm

matr1x wrote:
I showed your posts to red house workers at that time. I would strongly recommend keeping your idiotic ideas to yourself.

Actually, the arima workers were very helpful and said the port of spain it's worse. When you interfere with a person ability to earn, you make enemies.

Who cares who you show my posts to? It’s a public forum. You are yet again out of place to strongly recommend anything of me. Note, that my posts/ideas are my opinion and i am not the one being constantly banned for racist and discriminatory comments. Did you tell these same red house/Arima workers your hate views towards all women and the Muslim community?

Who ever you talking to or imagining is irrelevant. Remember this post, and in one year, let me know what was the outcome of your boldface and pointless harassment of these workers. You are just yapping and making up stories and have nothing to show for it. You’re always claiming to meet someone and have oh so much information for what exactly?

And then you get banned again. Your cycle on this forum is rather pathetic.

Leave the Venezuelans alone and have some respect for women and Muslims.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » January 15th, 2023, 1:46 pm

Aye Slim,

Quick question, these same red house workers are the same workers working for the same Govt that supporting the same Venezuelans?

matr1x

Postby matr1x » January 15th, 2023, 4:15 pm

No. Most are retired. And many feel the same way. .

Anyways, this thread should be closed until something important comes along. The Venezuelans are here, over 474k of them with stolen trini identification.

We as trinis must do what we can. Picket and review bomb businesses which hire the venes. Don't be afraid to demand to know if a vene is here legally. Aiding an illegal is actually a crime. If you are thinking of dating and marriage to a vene, find out about their pattern of divorce in Trinidad.

I have told my nieces and nephews that they should not mix with the vene children or their parents. Venes are into sex trafficking and organ stealing and kids are a big market. Kidnapping numbers have not let up. Just be aware

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » January 15th, 2023, 4:29 pm

matr1x wrote:No. Most are retired. And many feel the same way. .

Anyways, this thread should be closed until something important comes along. The Venezuelans are here, over 474k of them with stolen trini identification.

We as trinis must do what we can. Picket and review bomb businesses which hire the venes. Don't be afraid to demand to know if a vene is here legally. Aiding an illegal is actually a crime. If you are thinking of dating and marriage to a vene, find out about their pattern of divorce in Trinidad.

I have told my nieces and nephews that they should not mix with the vene children or their parents. Venes are into sex trafficking and organ stealing and kids are a big market. Kidnapping numbers have not let up. Just be aware

Lol you calling for the thread to be closed because it is not important but you comment right after? So is it that your comments are important?

474k Venes here? Wow, big number and yet no significant increase in crime? Let me remind you that you are not immigration and vigilantism is not the solution. When in doubt, notify the relevant authorities as you are not trained nor is any Venezuelan obligated to present any document to you unless it concerns their well being, not yours.

And if you have told your family not to mix with the Venes, maybe you should do the same before the Venes report you for stalking and harassment.

Lastly, Trinis have already done what they can which is why the Venezuelans are here and settling nicely.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » January 15th, 2023, 6:16 pm

Illegal Venes is 2022.
New troll in town waging war against masculine men in the other thread.
Stay focused kings

matr1x

Postby matr1x » January 15th, 2023, 6:20 pm

And risk getting exposed for carrying fake paperwork? Hardly likely. Also, I wouldn't do it personally. My paper and name big out there. But others are doing work.

Protecting your community doesn't mean you have to resort to vigilante behavior. I mean it may. No one asked the venes to come over.

Now, there have been complaints lodged to the ttps who have done nothing. What are communities supposed to do when cocaine and illegals are flooding into their communities? Community watches are vital and sometime actions are required. Again, nobody asked them to come in illegally. They could have come in through a port, or better wait at the border for coast guard to come

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » January 15th, 2023, 6:24 pm

timelapse wrote:Illegal Venes is 2022.
Stay focused kings

Ok i heading over there to check in to see what the scene is.

Slimz, chat in a bit.

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » January 15th, 2023, 6:41 pm

timelapse wrote:Illegal Venes is 2022.
Stay focused kings

AI bot troll new styling.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”