TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Yes
47%
No
53%

Total votes: 191

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

Postby MaxPower » March 6th, 2020, 3:53 am

De Dragon wrote:
MaxPower wrote:Venes have allyuh fellas grimey grimey.

Nothing please me more to see the beat up..

Allyuh cries really go unheard, the Venezuelans are here to stay.

Ask yourself.....WHO cares about the Trinis that cant get jobs? WHO cares about the constant whining of hate and jealousy towards the Venes?......Lmao or hor.

Things happening, Venezuelans progressing, businesses improving.....and Reek, Fagon, Nemifemi and matrix in the sameeeeee spot bumpin up gum hahaha, love it!

Yet still you can't access the Vene nanny/cocoloks because you're a pathetic loser who failed miserably at life. Even your lame attempts to look like a "recruiter", fell flat in about 5 seconds because you're an illiterate moron, who only KFC would hire because literacy is not essential to the frying of chicken.

Being unable to provide and care for your children is how you failed miserably at life.

Come off tuner for a bit, and research malnutrition.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » March 6th, 2020, 4:36 am

MaxPower wrote:
De Dragon wrote:

Ask yourself.....WHO cares about the Trinis that cant get jobs? WHO cares about the constant whining of hate and jealousy towards the Venes?......Lmao or hor.

Things happening, Venezuelans progressing, businesses improving.....and Reek, Fagon, Nemifemi and matrix in the sameeeeee spot bumpin up gum hahaha, love it!

Yet still you can't access the Vene nanny/cocoloks because you're a pathetic loser who failed miserably at life. Even your lame attempts to look like a "recruiter", fell flat in about 5 seconds because you're an illiterate moron, who only KFC would hire because literacy is not essential to the frying of chicken.

Being unable to provide and care for your children is how you failed miserably at life.

Spoken like a man who cannot breed. :lol: Now run along with your limp-dicked, sheitty bamsee, KFC oil smelling arse and do something with your"life"

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » March 6th, 2020, 5:46 am

De Dragon wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
De Dragon wrote:

Spoken like a man who cannot breed. :lol: Now run along with your limp-dicked, sheitty bamsee, KFC oil smelling arse and do something with your"life"

Venes do not like KFC ..

Max is correct .

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » March 6th, 2020, 6:32 am

Allyuh ever deal ah Vene Woman with kids? it have one in wuk she have 2 chile and she is 30 years old she keep telling meh she single and thing, but what I find strange is about 14 months ago there is ah pic of she with she whole family and the husband and she even have a wedding ring and she is a bible woman also. She pretty cute eh nice like shorty slim and thing but she get slim in 1 year in venezuela she was always a lil thicc. My guess is food shortage over there caused that which is why she in Trinidad now. One of the child is 11 months old.

Now that go come like I mining ah next man seed ent? this looks like the ultimate outcome, what allyuh think about step chirren? I somehow feel it have more to this story than she says all she does is give me the neck slice thing with she hand when I ask she wa happen to the husband and say he in Venezuela but doesn't say if he is still alive.

Wa to do go strong for da nanny? she short and cute jed I eh go lie nah.

Kenjo
punchin NOS

Postby Kenjo » March 6th, 2020, 6:45 am

EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:Allyuh ever deal ah Vene Woman with kids? it have one in wuk she have 2 chile and she is 30 years old she keep telling meh she single and thing, but what I find strange is about 14 months ago there is ah pic of she with she whole family and the husband and she even have a wedding ring and she is a bible woman also. She pretty cute eh nice like shorty slim and thing but she get slim in 1 year in venezuela she was always a lil thicc. My guess is food shortage over there caused that which is why she in Trinidad now. One of the child is 11 months old.

Now that go come like I mining ah next man seed ent? this looks like the ultimate outcome, what allyuh think about step chirren? I somehow feel it have more to this story than she says all she does is give me the neck slice thing with she hand when I ask she wa happen to the husband and say he in Venezuela but doesn't say if he is still alive.

Stop right there if you say that she works with you . When they smarten up and get some vene lawyers to say its sexual harassment allyuh fellas will know

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » March 6th, 2020, 6:45 am

Lou Screuz wrote:let us be real here.

if we on an online forum discussing it

it is not up to us to decide whether the venezuelans should be 'allowed' to live in T&T

That planning and decision was made a long time ago.

Our government's official position is what ? That there is some kind of crisis in Venezuela ?

If not, why the need for allowing them in ? for amnesty ?

with our borders leaky as a sieve as they are it's less of a matter of whether or not we should or shouldn't stop them & more a question of how and why.

Nothing about this was planned or organized by this gov't, & in all honesty I really don't believe they have an actual position on it, otherwise more/better would have been done.
Why the need to allow them in? Trinidad doesn't need them to come here, but they have a need to get out of there because there is a humanitarian issue at play here, where ppl are starving can't get medical care, crime & violence elevated to astronomical levels. As a UN member state, we have something of a responsibility to help humanity, in this case vene refugees. As regards the registration & amnesty, that's just an attempt to look like they doing something when they know they clueless about how to manage a situation, the only benefit to registration being they can identify the few registered ones easier when time comes to send them home eventually.

nemisis
punchin NOS

Postby nemisis » March 6th, 2020, 10:38 am

Post a blasted pic nah man
EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:Allyuh ever deal ah Vene Woman with kids? it have one in wuk she have 2 chile and she is 30 years old she keep telling meh she single and thing, but what I find strange is about 14 months ago there is ah pic of she with she whole family and the husband and she even have a wedding ring and she is a bible woman also. She pretty cute eh nice like shorty slim and thing but she get slim in 1 year in venezuela she was always a lil thicc. My guess is food shortage over there caused that which is why she in Trinidad now. One of the child is 11 months old.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » March 6th, 2020, 10:46 am

88sins wrote:
Lou Screuz wrote:let us be real here.

if we on an online forum discussing it

it is not up to us to decide whether the venezuelans should be 'allowed' to live in T&T

That planning and decision was made a long time ago.

Our government's official position is what ? That there is some kind of crisis in Venezuela ?

If not, why the need for allowing them in ? for amnesty ?

with our borders leaky as a sieve as they are it's less of a matter of whether or not we should or shouldn't stop them & more a question of how and why.

Nothing about this was planned or organized by this gov't, & in all honesty I really don't believe they have an actual position on it, otherwise more/better would have been done.
Why the need to allow them in? Trinidad doesn't need them to come here, but they have a need to get out of there because there is a humanitarian issue at play here, where ppl are starving can't get medical care, crime & violence elevated to astronomical levels. As a UN member state, we have something of a responsibility to help humanity, in this case vene refugees. As regards the registration & amnesty, that's just an attempt to look like they doing something when they know they clueless about how to manage a situation, the only benefit to registration being they can identify the few registered ones easier when time comes to send them home eventually.

Hello Reek,

A very good write up if i might add.

But how is it the Venezuelans are also coming here with nothing, starving and still getting medical care.

Why are locals being blatantly ignored?

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » March 6th, 2020, 12:10 pm

& who's opinion is it besides yours (which is of no merit btw) that locals are being being "blatantly ignored"?

Miktay
Shifting into 6th

Postby Miktay » March 6th, 2020, 1:09 pm

Lol at this ched....

A lotta bidnezz ppl hiring Venes. The work harder...show up early...stay late...are freindlier...and take care of customers.

Competition iza hellofating...

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » March 6th, 2020, 2:08 pm

Miktay wrote:Lol at this ched....

A lotta bidnezz ppl hiring Venes. The work harder...show up early...stay late...are freindlier...and take care of customers.

Exactly.

Trinis love to stay stagnant with NO progress, but hate to see others improve, even their own, far more for the Venes.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » March 6th, 2020, 2:15 pm

TT culture for "some" is non progressive ..

It's the "some" that complain .. and are stagnant

You see them (the "some" ) on the highways speeding and going nowhere ..

You see them angry and unhappy .. Always with excuses .

Others educate themselves, or migrate, travel and see the World ..

Live your life :D :D

Immigrants are here to stay and succeed ..

Suck it up :wink: :wink:

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » March 6th, 2020, 2:28 pm

RedVEVO wrote:TT culture for "some" is non progressive ..

It's the "some" that complain .. and are stagnant

You see them (the "some" ) on the highways speeding and going nowhere ..

You see them angry and unhappy .. Always with excuses .

Others educate themselves, or migrate, travel and see the World ..

Live your life :D :D

Immigrants are here to stay and succeed ..

Suck it up :wink: :wink:
You don't even live here

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » March 6th, 2020, 10:01 pm

MaxPower wrote:
Miktay wrote:Lol at this ched....

Exactly.

Trinis love to stay stagnant with NO progress, but hate to see others improve, even their own, far more for the Venes.

I see the myth of big hearted Trinis trying to help out their fellow man still persists. :lol:

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » March 6th, 2020, 10:11 pm

Where I work half the Venes lazy just like Trinis but overall they are still harder working, they work for a lot less than we do and do a better job generally.

There is currently a debate in work with our Manager whether the government should reduce minimum wage to $10 an hour he believes this is a fair wage because he pays Venes $10 an hour and they can still afford to rent, mine chirren and do everything they need to do. He does not believe Trinis should be working for more than $10 an hour simply because in his own words "70% of people don't pay Tax in this country"

This really makes you wonder if we are all really overpaid eh? imagine them living on $10 an hour normal normal and renting nice apartments and thing.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » March 6th, 2020, 10:14 pm

EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:Where I work half the Venes lazy just like Trinis but overall they are still harder working, they work for a lot less than we do and do a better job generally.

There is currently a debate in work with our Manager whether the government should reduce minimum wage to $10 an hour he believes this is a fair wage because he pays Venes $10 an hour and they can still afford to rent, mine chirren and do everything they need to do. He does not believe Trinis should be working for more than $10 an hour simply because in his own words "70% of people don't pay Tax in this country"

This really makes you wonder if we are all really overpaid eh? imagine them living on $10 an hour normal normal and renting nice apartments and thing.

The majority of the ones I've observed and know, pool resources, so when you have 15-20 of them in a 5 bedroom apt/house, it may seem so.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » March 6th, 2020, 10:55 pm

EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:Where I work half the Venes lazy just like Trinis but overall they are still harder working, they work for a lot less than we do and do a better job generally.

I agree to an extent, its not the best but its what we have available.

But Venezuelans deserve to be paid more than Trinis and i encourage other businesses to do so.

Venezuelans know there are alot of jobs available and I admire that they make their demands as they progress.

Almost every Trini is looking for a Vene to do something whether for business or around the house. Alot of people i know have Venes doing yard work and they feel alot safer rather than a lil Trini coonoomoonoo who only come for money and to see what he could steal, after coming late ofcourse.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » March 7th, 2020, 8:41 am

Good Morning friends,

Tune into 106.5 now!

Very good discussion on our Venezuelan neighbors.

“The Venezuelans are here to stay”

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » March 7th, 2020, 9:38 am

Next time you see the idiot you have for a manager, tell him you agree, and that he should lead by example, so he new salary should be roughly a whopping $2000/month.
Remind him, he himself should be able to live comfortably on that since he feels everyone else can already.

screwbash
Riding on 18's

Postby screwbash » March 7th, 2020, 10:21 am

yuh forget nice clothes, best phones and shoes an phonecard to video call they family in venezuela and talk for hours, plus send money back for dem.,the average educated trini making about 20k a month and ketch arse, still living by parents or inlaws but paying for fancy cars and limin the the most exp places.

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » March 7th, 2020, 1:02 pm

88sins wrote:

Next time you see the idiot you have for a manager, tell him you agree, and that he should lead by example, so he new salary should be roughly a whopping $2000/month.
Remind him, he himself should be able to live comfortably on that since he feels everyone else can already.

You know funny thing I suggested to him that managers are the reason companies fail and they should be paid quarter of what they are currently paid.

The cyathole laugh it off and gone he way.

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » March 7th, 2020, 1:08 pm

MaxPower wrote:

But Venezuelans deserve to be paid more than Trinis and i encourage other businesses to do so.

Venezuelans know there are alot of jobs available and I admire that they make their demands as they progress.

Almost every Trini is looking for a Vene to do something whether for business or around the house. Alot of people i know have Venes doing yard work and they feel alot safer rather than a lil Trini coonoomoonoo who only come for money and to see what he could steal, after coming late ofcourse.

I know at least one grocery owner who pays Venezuelan more than Trinis because in his words he never has to talk to them, discipline them or anything etc he said if he could he would fire every single Trini working for him.

Last year Christmas he told me he didn't give any of the Trini employees any Christmas bonus and instead gave it to the Venezuelans and Guyanese workers he has. This caused a major bacchanal among the Trini workers who felt they were being treated like outsiders in their own country they even wrote a letter to the MP for the area and to labor board about it, not sure if anything ever came out of that.

Labor board does handle thing like employers not giving Christmas Bonus to Trinis and favoring Venezuelans?

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » March 7th, 2020, 3:03 pm

^ The labour board never cared about the locals before the Venezuelans, no reason for them to bother caring now.

Trinis not doing one ass whole year and expecting bonus?

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » March 7th, 2020, 7:00 pm

EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:
MaxPower wrote:

I know at least one grocery owner who pays Venezuelan more than Trinis because in his words he never has to talk to them, discipline them or anything etc he said if he could he would fire every single Trini working for him.

Last year Christmas he told me he didn't give any of the Trini employees any Christmas bonus and instead gave it to the Venezuelans and Guyanese workers he has. This caused a major bacchanal among the Trini workers who felt they were being treated like outsiders in their own country they even wrote a letter to the MP for the area and to labor board about it, not sure if anything ever came out of that.

Labor board does handle thing like employers not giving Christmas Bonus to Trinis and favoring Venezuelans?

Disregard Maxcunny's ravings, unless you enjoy reading useless horseshit

Unless a bonus at Christmas time is stipulated in the employment contract, labor board can't do squat.
Bonuses are considered gifts from the company to specific employees for whatever specific reasons, often as a reward, and not just because one gets a bonus everybody HAVE to get one.
A few years ago I gave out bonuses, and ecerybody got something except one girl
When she make the mistake to ask why, I tell she to start coming to work on time, stop taking 2hr lunch breaks, done away with taking sick leave to make long weekends, and quit fvckinup her duties with constant errors and forever making excuses and looking to cause problems and we'll revisit the idea in a year.
Following January, started taking steps to motivate said employee that fixed all problems, so now we have no more problems and she may qualify to get something this year.

devrat
12 pounds of Boost

Postby devrat » March 7th, 2020, 7:17 pm

Bonuses are usually the 13th month salary that employees have worked for and entitled to, a real bonus is based on incentives included in an employment contract and will exceed the 13th month salary.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » March 7th, 2020, 8:54 pm

devrat wrote:Bonuses are usually the 13th month salary that employees have worked for and entitled to, a real bonus is based on incentives included in an employment contract and will exceed the 13th month salary.

How many months in one of your years bai,? You add on a month between 31/12 & 01/01?

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » March 7th, 2020, 8:57 pm

The fishermen who brought them over getting killed off

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » March 8th, 2020, 5:08 am

Where you working ?

In a sweat shop making jockey shorts ?

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » March 11th, 2020, 11:53 pm

I would like all my/our Venezuelan brothers and sisters to be cautious out there with the rising cases of coronavirus.

Remember that this is your country an you are entitled to any and every health care service that this government has to offer. Do not be afraid, do not be intimidated. You, just as your beloved Trinidaydians, can also chant together, “WE time now”.

Keep well and be safe.

Max

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » March 12th, 2020, 8:25 am

MaxPower wrote:I would like all my/our Venezuelan brothers and sisters to be cautious out there with the rising cases of coronavirus.

Remember that this is your country an you are entitled to any and every health care service that this government has to offer. Do not be afraid, do not be intimidated. You, just as your beloved Trinidaydians, can also chant together, “WE time now”.

Keep well and be safe.

Max

https://trinidadexpress.com/news/local/ ... 4b93e.html
there goes your entire theory

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”