TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Yes
47%
No
53%

Total votes: 191

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

Postby timelapse » May 26th, 2022, 8:11 am

MaxPower wrote:^ stop the wajang Penal behavior, it’s 7:30am.

Still not the children’s fault.
But if was afro chirren or indo chirren it woulda be stop having so much chirren ent?
Your racist is showing

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » May 26th, 2022, 8:32 am

timelapse wrote:

But if was afro chirren or indo chirren it woulda be stop having so much chirren ent?
Your racist is showing

If it was Afro or Indo then yes, i would tell the parents to stop having so much chirren. That goes for all.

Again, you and all missing the point. It still isn’t the children’s fault they are in that position.

Your paedophobia is showing.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » May 26th, 2022, 9:07 am

MaxPower wrote:
timelapse wrote:

Your racist is showing

If it was Afro or Indo then yes, i would tell the parents to stop having so much chirren. That goes for all.

Again, you and all missing the point. It still isn’t the children’s fault they are in that position.

Your paedophobia is showing.
Paedophobia my arse.Venes need to stop skinning out and making a million anchor children.Send all ah dem mc back to Venezuela.They couldn't afford to mind one child in Venezuela but they want to make a set of them here and can't mind them? Who tf going to mind the children, you personally?If so, go through.Other than that you just talking out of your arse.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » May 26th, 2022, 11:15 am

timelapse wrote:Paedophobia my arse.

Well, it better be your arse and not theirs.

Organize yourself eh

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » May 26th, 2022, 11:28 am

MaxPower wrote:

Organize yourself eh
Or what? You will send Juan and Carlos for me? Pendejo please....

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » May 26th, 2022, 1:57 pm

timelapse wrote:
MaxPower wrote:

Organize yourself eh

Or that would now mean Pedophilia.

Leave the ppl arse alone and get those thoughts out of your head.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » May 26th, 2022, 3:03 pm

MaxPower wrote:
timelapse wrote:
MaxPower wrote:

Organize yourself eh

Or that would now mean Pedophilia.

Leave the ppl arse alone and get those thoughts out of your head.
You is the one who does constantly be talking about trini arses and you want to tell me?
Try again

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » May 26th, 2022, 6:42 pm

Stick to the facts ppl.
Did the parents and children enter the country illegally? Yes.
Is that lawful grounds for deportation in T&T? Yes.
So where's the query and quarrel coming from?

Max, you have indicated that you personally have absolutely no qualms with Trinis in other countries illegally being deported. You are ok with it because they have broken that country's law, and whenever they are found they are made to pay the price (deportation back to wherever they come from).

If you have no problem with that, you should have zero problem with illegal vene aliens in T&T being rounded up and deported back from whence they came.
If you do have a problem with venezuelans being ousted from trinidad, that quite simply makes you a hypocrite.
Now, you need to understand, there's absolutely nothing wrong with being a hypocrite, so if you want to be one, nobody go vex with you. But as a hypocrite nobody have to take your seriously either.

Also, before you try to start the stupid argument about "they are refugees" nonsense, understand, most Venezuelans in Trinidad and Tobago don't qualify as refugees. They are actually economic illegal immigrants. Refugees DON'T go to another country illegally, work there , and take a trip back to the country they fled from multiple times per year with money and all sorts of other things. That's what economic immigrants do.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » May 26th, 2022, 6:48 pm

As much as I support the venes and how hard working they generally are. It really amazing how much children they does decide to make.

Things bad back home and you have to support 2 or 3 or 5 children back in venezuela but when you come here you making 3 more children.

Plenty times its to lock down the trini men tho.

paid_influencer
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby paid_influencer » May 26th, 2022, 10:09 pm

^might be a religious thing. Observant Catholics believe any attempt to prevent pregnancy is contrary to God's will. Catholic communities generally have large families as a result.

On New Year's Eve 1930, the Roman Catholic Church officially banned any "artificial" means of birth control. Condoms, diaphragms and cervical caps were defined as artificial, since they blocked the natural journey of sperm during intercourse. Douches, suppositories and spermicides all killed or impeded sperm, and were banned as well. According to Church doctrine, tampering with the "male seed" was tantamount to murder. A common admonition on the subject at the time was "so many conceptions prevented, so many homicides." To interfere with God's will was a mortal sin and grounds for excommunication.

The Purpose of Intercourse
For the Vatican, the primary purpose of intercourse was for the sacred act of procreation. If couples were interested in having intercourse, then they had to be willing to accept the potential for the creation of another life. For devout Catholics, that left only abstinence or the church-approved rhythm method (the practice of abstaining from sex during the woman's period of ovulation).

My views are completely opposed and I fully favor planned parenthood, sex education in schools, freely available access to birth control for all, early pregnancy options, vasectomy clinics, the works.

But I fully realize one kids are born, there ain't no way to shove them back up there so we have a duty to care and provide for them in full accordance with the UN's Convention on the Rights of the Child.

That document, to which we are signatory, means we need to provide food, shelter and importantly Education to these children as long as they are in our country at least up to the Primary school level [Article 28 of the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child].

But people on this thread have difficulty seeing foreigners as human, calling them cockroaches even. I hope when your kids go away to a foreign country, nobody calls them cockroaches. Let's treat these kids the way we would want our kids to be treated. It is the right thing to do.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » May 26th, 2022, 10:45 pm

paid_influencer wrote:^might be a religious thing. Observant Catholics believe any attempt to prevent pregnancy is contrary to God's will. Catholic communities generally have large families as a result.

On New Year's Eve 1930, the Roman Catholic Church officially banned any "artificial" means of birth control. Condoms, diaphragms and cervical caps were defined as artificial, since they blocked the natural journey of sperm during intercourse. Douches, suppositories and spermicides all killed or impeded sperm, and were banned as well. According to Church doctrine, tampering with the "male seed" was tantamount to murder. A common admonition on the subject at the time was "so many conceptions prevented, so many homicides." To interfere with God's will was a mortal sin and grounds for excommunication.

The Purpose of Intercourse
For the Vatican, the primary purpose of intercourse was for the sacred act of procreation. If couples were interested in having intercourse, then they had to be willing to accept the potential for the creation of another life. For devout Catholics, that left only abstinence or the church-approved rhythm method (the practice of abstaining from sex during the woman's period of ovulation).

My views are completely opposed and I fully favor planned parenthood, sex education in schools, freely available access to birth control for all, early pregnancy options, vasectomy clinics, the works.

But I fully realize one kids are born, there ain't no way to shove them back up there so we have a duty to care and provide for them in full accordance with the UN's Convention on the Rights of the Child.

That document, to which we are signatory, means we need to provide food, shelter and importantly Education to these children as long as they are in our country at least up to the Primary school level [Article 28 of the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child].

But people on this thread have difficulty seeing foreigners as human, calling them cockroaches even. I hope when your kids go away to a foreign country, nobody calls them cockroaches. Let's treat these kids the way we would want our kids to be treated. It is the right thing to do.

Playing real fast and loose with that we there I see.
Iirc, uncle Sam is also a signatory on that document, as well as T&T. Yet for some reason, when he keeps mexican kids in cages prior to deportation, intentionally separating them from their parents, but people here don't have the gall to voice that they any problem with that, but take issue with this country detaining them and sending them home with their parents.

Very interesting views in this thread lately.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » May 26th, 2022, 11:01 pm

paid_influencer wrote:My views are completely opposed and I fully favor planned parenthood, sex education in schools, freely available access to birth control for all, early pregnancy options, vasectomy clinics, the works.

paid,

Finally a mature response.

For the love of the Almighty…these are children and this is what these heartless fellas are not understanding. It’s not their children so why care?

All they have stuck in their selfish and inhumane minds are the words “illegal”, “cockroaches”, criminals etc. I agree that some/many are but we cannot treat our children like this regardless of who they are and when and how they came here. They are underage, voiceless and unable to make or understand decisions.

These xenophobic Trinis in this thread ASSUME that these children came on their free will and mean trouble.

HOW many of these children were brought here to have their bodies sold? Anyone knows? These Trinis that calling for them to just GO care to even try to find out if they can receive counseling and emotional support? 4F sake some of these children are under 10 years old.

We have to be better than this.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » May 26th, 2022, 11:20 pm

88sins wrote:Max, you have indicated that you personally have absolutely no qualms with Trinis in other countries illegally being deported. You are ok with it because they have broken that country's law, and whenever they are found they are made to pay the price (deportation back to wherever they come from).

Forgive me but i didn’t bother to read anymore after I read this part.

Reason being is that these Trinis did not flee from any economic crisis to begin with. U ever see the suitcases of Trinis when they get denied entry into the U.S for example? One setta toilet paper as usual, items Venes coming to our country treat like gold. An indication that the necessities are NICE and abundantly available in T&T. Understand the situation in Venezuela and then look at the situation in T&T and tell me which country should have understandable refugees.

So Trinis are just “fleeing” cuz their ass too happy. When they “touchdown” it’s a blasted party and a keekeekaka and see how long they can loaf and leech before they get off their lazy ass to work.

Nevertheless, i am not supporting any children being deported inhumanely regardless of where they come from.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » May 26th, 2022, 11:26 pm

MaxPower wrote:
paid_influencer wrote:My views are completely opposed and I fully favor planned parenthood, sex education in schools, freely available access to birth control for all, early pregnancy options, vasectomy clinics, the works.

paid,

Finally a mature response.

For the love of the Almighty…these are children and this is what these heartless fellas are not understanding. It’s not their children so why care?

All they have stuck in their selfish and inhumane minds are the words “illegal”, “cockroaches”, criminals etc. I agree that some/many are but we cannot treat our children like this regardless of who they are and when and how they came here. They are underage, voiceless and unable to make or understand decisions.

These xenophobic Trinis in this thread ASSUME that these children came on their free will and mean trouble.

HOW many of these children were brought here to have their bodies sold? Anyone knows? These Trinis that calling for them to just GO care to even try to find out if they can receive counseling and emotional support? 4F sake some of these children are under 10 years old.

We have to be better than this.

x3,000

Yes we have to be better than this because of the 5% - at the extreme bottom of the heap :D

In every society there is a 5% that do NOT understand human concepts .
They are the selfish and are the real hypocrites. They are the undesirables in thought and action.

Economic refugees leave their country to seek a better life and they help their family.

These 5% reach out to stain and cause chaos with their deranged logic and constant demonic attacks .
They are beyond xenophobic since they attack religion and family numbers and hide behind Law.

Laws are man-made and many "laws" were demonic through history .

Trini children in Trinidad ( not Tobago ) are being abused . After 25 years !
Now international children are being abused. Another 25 years ?

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » May 27th, 2022, 6:20 am

Max, your hypocrisy is showing.
In any regard, I say deport all illegal aliens. Vene, Colombian, Dominican, Guyanese, Vinci, Grenadian, Nigerian, American, English, Canadian, etc. ALL.
Once they here illegally, return to sender post haste on the first thing headed in the direction of their point of origin.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » May 27th, 2022, 7:22 am

88sins wrote:Max, your hypocrisy is showing.
In any regard, I say deport all illegal aliens. Vene, Colombian, Dominican, Guyanese, Vinci, Grenadian, Nigerian, American, English, Canadian, etc. ALL.
Once they here illegally, return to sender post haste on the first thing headed in the direction of their point of origin.
Its mindsets like paid influencer that have the country the way it is.Every forkin body have to be humane to the pests of society.We were humane to Abu Bakr, see where that got us.We are continually humane to people that don't care to be humane to the rest of the humane society.And they continuously take advantage of that.The Catholic church and its views could fork itself.When it supported the mass genocide of native Americans and enslavement of Africans, they weren't studying God's will and the sanctity of human life then.Oh wait, wasn't it the Spaniards that started those atrocities?And their descendents still hate your black arse.The humane thing to do is deport them.The humane thing Venezuela does when they get illegal Trinis there is lock up and demand ransom.Get your head out of LaLa Land.This is the real world.Venezuela forked themselves up economically and politically and were the proudest because of their crude oil.Nobody in South America wants to help them now.Let them fix their own mess.
Unless you take in homeless people and support them out of your own pocket like Max.I hear he running a TTSPCV in Point.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » May 27th, 2022, 7:41 am

timelapse wrote:Its mindsets like paid influencer that have the country the way it is.Every forkin body have to be humane to the pests of society.We were humane to Abu Bakr, see where that got us.We are continually humane to people that don't care to be humane to the rest of the humane society.And they continuously take advantage of that.The Catholic church and its views could fork itself.When it supported the mass genocide of native Americans and enslavement of Africans, they weren't studying God's will and the sanctity of human life then.Oh wait, wasn't it the Spaniards that started those atrocities?And their descendents still hate your black arse.The humane thing to do is deport them.The humane thing Venezuela does when they get illegal Trinis there is lock up and demand ransom.Get your head out of LaLa Land.This is the real world.Venezuela forked themselves up economically and politically and were the proudest because of their crude oil.Nobody in South America wants to help them now.Let them fix their own mess.
Unless you take in homeless people and support them out of your own pocket like Max.I hear he running a TTSPCV in Point.

Abu Bakr, Chatholic Church, Native Americans, Slavery, Spaniards….do you care about the children that were affected here? Yes or no

And do you care about the children who are affected in T&T? Yes or no

Is it that you don’t like children on the whole or only Venezuelan ones? Sorry i meant pests according to you.

Or maybe you just don’t like Venezuelans on the whole. Skin color too intimidating or.

bout racist

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » May 27th, 2022, 8:57 am

MaxPower wrote:
timelapse wrote:Its mindsets like paid influencer that have the country the way it is.Every forkin body have to be humane to the pests of society.We were humane to Abu Bakr, see where that got us.We are continually humane to people that don't care to be humane to the rest of the humane society.And they continuously take advantage of that.The Catholic church and its views could fork itself.When it supported the mass genocide of native Americans and enslavement of Africans, they weren't studying God's will and the sanctity of human life then.Oh wait, wasn't it the Spaniards that started those atrocities?And their descendents still hate your black arse.The humane thing to do is deport them.The humane thing Venezuela does when they get illegal Trinis there is lock up and demand ransom.Get your head out of LaLa Land.This is the real world.Venezuela forked themselves up economically and politically and were the proudest because of their crude oil.Nobody in South America wants to help them now.Let them fix their own mess.

Abu Bakr, Chatholic Church, Native Americans, Slavery, Spaniards….do you care about the children that were affected here? Yes or no

And do you care about the children who are affected in T&T? Yes or no

Is it that you don’t like children on the whole or only Venezuelan ones? Sorry i meant pests according to you.

Or maybe you just don’t like Venezuelans on the whole. Skin color too intimidating or.

bout racist
You continuously miss my point but I think it is deliberate.
If they came here legally, they should be afforded all the rights that they are entitled to under the laws of the country.
The vast majority of them are illegal and should be deported.That is how the laws of Trinidad and Tobago operate.The illegals make children here because anybody born on Trinidad soil is Trinidadian by birth.You know this.The reason they are making children here is twofold.First is to gain sympathy for themselves (the parents) to not separate them from their children so give them citizenship here also.Secondly is to trap Trini men because they now have a halfbreed to be responsible for.This is why Vene women target indos for this, because Kwame don't mind their offspring. In either case, They choose to bring children into this world.That has nothing to do with me,or you for that matter.I don't need to mind other people children.Would you mind Kwame children? Didn't think so.Raj and Kwame are you neighbours since you born ,but you won't lift a finger to help them.Very humane of you.

As for the skin colour, I am the same shade as my Vene neighbours, not that it matters to me.I have nothing to envy about illegal venes.

I won't even bother going into the economics of it with you.You deliberately will not understand.

agent007
punchin NOS

Postby agent007 » May 27th, 2022, 8:59 am

So rat and cockroach enter your home undetected. They link up and form a protest group cause when you as the home owner found out of their existence and you end up calling Pest control, this rodent group decide to protest about human rights and that they have legitimate status as refugees.

You come here illegally to escape the treachery of their dictator leader and enter this land but demand rights?

If ever I became PM of this country, ALL illegals whether you get regularised or not will get kick out this country. You have anchor babies now with TT Passports? All that will get revoked. Assets will be siezed and all man jack on their government paid flights or boats back to their nations.

Next thing I'll implement is mass hanging. You in jail for murder and rape? Mass hangings and all bodies cremated.

We come here and sing a bunch of lullabies to impress people but those 2 reasons above is exactly why I'll never be PM cause we as a people too corrupt and hypocritical.

The minute I do them thing, it will affect people's underhand livelihoods so my two supposed actions above could never enter a party manifesto.

It's weak leadership here not because they genuinely weak and stupid...they are but weak in the sense that it was the plan all along. They will keep pouring into this country rattling their language and turning this place stinker than Caracas.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » May 28th, 2022, 9:06 am

timelapse wrote:

Your racist is showing

This dotish imbecile feel is only Vene does line up in the hot sun or rain for services :roll:

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » May 29th, 2022, 1:43 pm

timelapse dai you boy??

Funny we don’t see the articles of the average Trini home that blasts music everyday to stress out the neighborhood along with other pestering inconsiderate acts.

Trinis are a noisy and out of timing breed of people and our neighbors are simply trying to partake in the culture.

I don’t like the behavior though and they need to tone it down and not be influenced by others.

IMG_9612.JPG

https://newsday.co.tt/2022/05/29/cunupi ... nezuelans/

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » May 29th, 2022, 4:11 pm

Not me.These fools know what time it is now.I deal with it the ole injun way

DMan7
punchin NOS

Postby DMan7 » May 29th, 2022, 4:30 pm

timelapse wrote:Not me.These fools know what time it is now.I deal with it the ole injun way

Big stone and cutlass? :D

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » May 29th, 2022, 9:45 pm

DMan7 wrote:
timelapse wrote:Not me.These fools know what time it is now.I deal with it the ole injun way

Big stone and cutlass? :D

^^

That is for the dark skin bodie and same and dasheen bush people ..

Ole injun way is Ramesh .

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » May 30th, 2022, 6:40 am

I started maintenance of my 3 wackers whenever the noise start .The bearing terrible in one of them

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » May 30th, 2022, 6:56 am

MaxPower wrote:timelapse dai you boy??

Funny we don’t see the articles of the average Trini home that blasts music everyday to stress out the neighborhood along with other pestering inconsiderate acts.

Trinis are a noisy and out of timing breed of people and our neighbors are simply trying to partake in the culture.

I don’t like the behavior though and they need to tone it down and not be influenced by others.

IMG_9612.JPG

https://newsday.co.tt/2022/05/29/cunupi ... nezuelans/

Yes ! HE self :D

Shat-time tree in back , wild bodie dasheen bush near the outhouse, looks over neighbor fence for Maria - unzipped

Small beedy eyes , dark overweight body by rainbawl corn beef and that tusty look of bay leaf rum :lol:

Yes HE has been located , cancel search and call Rookmin :wink:

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » May 30th, 2022, 12:51 pm

If you did not know - you know now - It's not Rocketman science .

Chaconia :

The National Flower, the Chaconia, (Warszewiczia Coccinea), called "Wild Poinsetta" or "Pride of Trinidad and Tobago" is a flaming red forest flower of the family Rubianceae.

The title is in honour of the last Spanish Governor of Trinidad and Tobago, Don Jose Maria Chacon.

Venezuelans like Don, Jose and Maria are here to stay .

They have already conquered and arrived !

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » May 30th, 2022, 12:55 pm

RedVEVO wrote:If you did not know - you know now - It's not Rocketman science .

Chaconia :

The National Flower, the Chaconia, (Warszewiczia Coccinea), called "Wild Poinsetta" or "Pride of Trinidad and Tobago" is a flaming red forest flower of the family Rubianceae.

The title is in honour of the last Spanish Governor of Trinidad and Tobago, Don Jose Maria Chacon.

Venezuela is not Spain dvmbfvck

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » May 30th, 2022, 1:13 pm

timelapse wrote:

Chaconia :

Like YOU just wake up :lol:

The territory of Venezuela was colonized by Spain in 1522.
And Venezuela achieved its independence from Spain.

Is that corn beef we see on your face ?

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » May 30th, 2022, 2:03 pm

RedVEVO wrote:
timelapse wrote:

Chaconia :

Like YOU just wake up

The territory of Venezuela was colonized by Spain in 1522.
And Venezuela achieved its independence from Spain.

Is that corn beef we see on your face ?
So, following YOUR logic, Trinidad was formerly a colony of Spain as well, so the Trini refugees in Murica could claim it in the name of Spain, or Venezuela,or whatever arse crack you sniffing today?
Nah I was busy this morning making mango jam.The 10 pound mangoes nice and full.If you in central,I have no problem blessing you with some.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”