TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Yes
47%
No
53%

Total votes: 191

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Re: Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

Postby elec2020 » November 21st, 2020, 2:47 pm

:lol:
MaxPower wrote:
elec2020 wrote:^ house negro is a very offensive term Max. You not doing much to prove your claim that u are not racist

Hello elec2020,

My apologies if i have offended you my good man.

But i do not see the term as offensive/racist.

Mods, what are your thoughts?

Thanks for responding. I know convos can get heated at times but we must all remember not to stoop to the lowest of principles and use these kinds of slangs. As i said below house negro is a better way of calling a black man choc ice or oreo. As a black man i find the term highly offensive. I am sure others do

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » November 21st, 2020, 2:48 pm

zoom rader wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
MaxPower wrote:Zoom,

Keep your racist views to yourself. You are better off in your PNM forum wondering everyday when you log in if you will get banned again.

You probably have no idea what to do when they ban your racist ass. You are just a disgruntled House Negro.

Furthermore, the Venezuelans have minimal criminal records in T&T. Yes, i agree we wont know their criminal history both documented and undocumented, the same goes for Trinis and COC’s are not always a green light.

Again, not hiring Nigerians has nothing to do with race and color but because of their work etiquette which is similar to Trinis.

The Venezuelans are proving themselves day by day and WE, the business community, the Govt and the general public will continue to support them.

Look around house negro, your pissy rants change nothing as life goes on and work goes on. Everyone is moving forward, but yet you remain in the same stagnant spot because the PNM/red government victory is keeping you there.

Take my hand Zoom, reach out to me and let me help you, let me embrace you and show you the path to happiness and success. Let us pray together.
It's the view of fellows tuners that you have exposed yourself as racists.

You have a colour problem.

Let the Max speak :D

A Parlor business is VERY lucrative .

They are mini marts or small supermarkets and serve the community excellent.

Many parlor businesses run by ethic groups have produced doctors, lawyers etc.

And have been able to supports hundreds if not thousands of families .

When the " maintenance money " is not paid parlor business feeds the "sweet man" 10 children :D
It may be so but max won't hire black folk.

TT citizens need to boycott his parlour.

That is why we need to allow Max to speak and discuss :D

WE need his views and experience as a business man or an entrepreneur elite .

Were applications received by the so-called "black folks " to acquire the job ? Did they show up for an interview ?

Venezuelans get up as soon as the Rooster crows ( my Rooster goes ah doodle do da da ) and go looking for a job .

They have a neatly typed resume in triplicate in a waterproof folder .

They dress in a business attire . With zapatos and NOT slippers and or flip flop .

They smile and speak of how YOUR business will IMPROVE if they are hired .

They offer bilingual skills to attract the increasing bilingual community .

YOU decide to expand the Parlor into a Sports Bar - their family will come from Venezuela within 24 hrs :D

And on Carnival Days and Election Day they will work a 24 hour shift for YOU .

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » November 21st, 2020, 3:04 pm

elec2020 wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
elec2020 wrote:^ house negro is a very offensive term Max. You not doing much to prove your claim that u are not racist

Hello elec2020,

" House negro is a historical term for a house slave of African descent. Historically, a house negro had a higher status and standard of living than a field slave or "field negro" who worked outdoors, often in harsh conditions "

How can the above description be offensive ? It's an historical description .

Source: House negro - Wikipedia

Thats what it meant in the past. Now the term refers to a black man who sold out his principles to please those of power. I dare u to go in america and call an african american a house negro don't see if u get a cut ass.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.urband ... o&amp=true

Listen up Mr World Wide reporter . Let us give you an education or " schooling "

" African American " is considered an offensive reference to Americans.

There is really no association with Africa like in Trinidad .

It's in the past .

Black Americans like to be called " Black "

They are proud to be Black . Hence " Black Businessmen " ; " Black Magazine " etc.

And Black Vice President Elect Kamla :D

So if you ever leave T&T and go foreign - be educated b4 cut ass comes your way :roll:
Last edited by RedVEVO on November 21st, 2020, 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » November 21st, 2020, 3:06 pm

zoom rader wrote:
MaxPower wrote:Zoom,

Keep your racist views to yourself. You are better off in your PNM forum wondering everyday when you log in if you will get banned again.

You probably have no idea what to do when they ban your racist ass. You are just a disgruntled House Negro.

Furthermore, the Venezuelans have minimal criminal records in T&T. Yes, i agree we wont know their criminal history both documented and undocumented, the same goes for Trinis and COC’s are not always a green light.

Again, not hiring Nigerians has nothing to do with race and color but because of their work etiquette which is similar to Trinis.

The Venezuelans are proving themselves day by day and WE, the business community, the Govt and the general public will continue to support them.

Look around house negro, your pissy rants change nothing as life goes on and work goes on. Everyone is moving forward, but yet you remain in the same stagnant spot because the PNM/red government victory is keeping you there.

Take my hand Zoom, reach out to me and let me help you, let me embrace you and show you the path to happiness and success. Let us pray together.
It's the view of fellows tuners that you have exposed yourself as racists.

You have a colour problem.

Your UNC and PNM people have a color problem.

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » November 21st, 2020, 3:10 pm

REDVEVO a professor of arican american studies noted that black and african american can be used interchangeably. Where they draw the line is on the words colored and negro. Read it uo cause apparently u also lacking knowledge on race ettiquets.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.kare11 ... 28c039353f

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » November 21st, 2020, 3:29 pm

elec2020 wrote::lol:
MaxPower wrote:

Hello elec2020,

Thanks for responding. I know convos can get heated at times but we must all remember not to stoop to the lowest of principles and use these kinds of slangs. As i said below house negro is a better way of calling a black man choc ice or oreo. As a black man i find the term highly offensive. I am sure others do

Hello elec2020,

It was not my intention to offend you or anyone, so i hereby apologize. I have my views and perspectives and some i am concrete on, but i know when an apology is necessary.

My definition of House Negro were those “sheltered” Afros that are not associated or don’t share the same lifestyle and “broughtupcy” as those from streets/ghetto i.e - Hood Negroes. Again, nothing to do with race or color but a comparison between the traits and behaviors.

Friends, does anyone here notice the difference between an Indo from Penal and an Indo from West Moorings? Or an Afro from Lange Park and one from Sea Lots?

My point is, the different homes, lifestyles and education determines who somebody is and what role they play in society.

Having said this, and with all respect to all, i retract my statement by calling Zoom a House Negro.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » November 21st, 2020, 3:54 pm

MaxPower wrote:
elec2020 wrote::lol:
MaxPower wrote:

Hello elec2020,

Hello elec2020,

It was not my intention to offend you or anyone, so i hereby apologize. I have my views and perspectives and some i am concrete on, but i know when an apology is necessary.

My definition of House Negro were those “sheltered” Afros that are not associated or don’t share the same lifestyle and “broughtupcy” as those from streets/ghetto i.e - Hood Negroes. Again, nothing to do with race or color but a comparison between the traits and behaviors.

Friends, does anyone here notice the difference between an Indo from Penal and an Indo from West Moorings? Or an Afro from Lange Park and one from Sea Lots?

My point is, the different homes, lifestyles and education determines who somebody is and what role they play in society.

Having said this, and with all respect to all, i retract my statement by calling Zoom a House Negro.

Where in Lange Park ?

Birk was from Sea Lots .

He was "invited" to President's House .

It depends on the person and education and general disposition .

And family and friends .

And where you buy your weed :lol:

But seriously it depends on how much $$$ you have and if Venezuelans like your cuolo .

Then life is good .
Last edited by RedVEVO on November 21st, 2020, 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 21st, 2020, 3:55 pm

MaxPower wrote:
elec2020 wrote:
MaxPower wrote:

Hello elec2020,

Hello elec2020,

Max you and others can call me anything you like. I don't ever get offended.

It means absolutely nothing to me.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » November 21st, 2020, 4:05 pm

zoom rader wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
elec2020 wrote:
MaxPower wrote:

Hello elec2020,

Hello elec2020,

Max you and others can call me anything you like. I don't ever get offended.

It means absolutely nothing to me.

If you call Max a racist because Max is sympathetic to ALL of humanity then it must matter to you .

If you tell Max he have a Parlor and he is therefore Syrian and or a Chinese ... meaning a good business person ..

Then it does matter to you .

And if Max drop on one knee and apologize to you and you like it ..

Then it does matter to you :lol:

Meanwhile : Hyatt ? Yes , I waiting so long on de phone . Do you have a honey moon sweet available ?
Yes, yes, yes . I understand . So Gov't not paying for the room ? Ok . How you mean I is a racist ? Bye.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » November 21st, 2020, 4:12 pm

88sins wrote:So Max, since by your own comments you've provided some evidence that leads people to come to the conclusion that you are in fact to some degree a racist, answer one question for me.

Why have you decided to be a racist?

Reek,

Once again, you have totally misunderstood my statements. But have no fear, i gave you my word i will always be here to help you and break things down so you can understand better.

How is hiring someone based on work etiquette racism?

Are you telling me that if a Trini, Nigerian and a Venezuelan are applying for a job and one of the 3 excels the others that employers are to select based on color? THAT is racism.

This is why Trinis will always be complacent. Allyuh go and “apply” for jobs and when rejected, allyuh quick to bawl discrimination, racism and favoritism.

Trinis, and in fact anyone that is rejected, which most of us have experienced at some point, must know where we fell short and how we can improve for the next opportunity. Not whine and complain and be the exact same for the next time.

Answer me this, you need some tough construction work done and you have 2 options:

A Trini Indo crew: Stale drunk, late for work, will start work when the sun dies, complaining back and body problems.

Or

A Trini Afro crew: Stale drunk, late for work, works in hot sun, muscular.

Who would you choose for your job?

Note, you are blind therefore you see no color and no race. I would like an answer to this.

Reek, hard work doesn’t have color as the end result is the determining factor.

Having said this, and through observations and discussions with the business community, the Venezuelans have generally outperformed Trinis, Nigerians, Guyanese and Jamaicans.

WE, the business community, are in our RIGHT to decide who we will and will not hire based on performance and work etiquette.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » November 21st, 2020, 4:59 pm

MaxPower wrote:
88sins wrote:So Max, since by your own comments you've provided some evidence that leads people to come to the conclusion that you are in fact to some degree a racist, answer one question for me.

Reek,

Once again, you have totally misunderstood my statements. But have no fear, i gave you my word i will always be here to help you and break things down so you can understand better.

Are you telling me that if a Trini, Nigerian and a Venezuelan are applying for a job and one of the 3 excels the others that employers are to select based on color? THAT is racism.

This is why Trinis will always be complacent. Allyuh go and “apply” for jobs and when rejected, allyuh quick to bawl discrimination, racism and favoritism.

Trinis, and in fact anyone that is rejected, which most of us have experienced at some point, must know where we fell short and how we can improve for the next opportunity. Not whine and complain and be the exact same for the next time.

Answer me this, you need some tough construction work done and you have 2 options:

A Trini Indo crew: Stale drunk, late for work, will start work when the sun dies, complaining back and body problems.

Or

Note, you are blind therefore you see no color and no race. I would like an answer to this.

Having said this, and through observations and discussions with the business community, the Venezuelans have generally outperformed Trinis, Nigerians, Guyanese and Jamaicans.

WE, the business community, are in our RIGHT to decide who we will and will not hire based on performance and work etiquette.

Excellent explanation for the underprivileged and ill informed .

In mind :lol:

Both peeps above are Landlords .

They sit collect $$ from other people's hard wuk .

And mostly likely Venezuelans :agrue:

Maybe that is called " Landlord Work Racism " :lol:

Ah gain to take you'all $$$ but I not like your breed :drinking:

matr1x
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby matr1x » November 21st, 2020, 5:07 pm

By hiring illegals, you are part of the problem. You are keeping the criminal elements employed. Companies and businesses who hire them have no right to cry when they get robbed or their loved ones get kidnap. They deserve to get laughed at.

The stereotypes you listed are just that. Stereotypes. You and mero are the same. Play white knights but worse than anyone here.

Its up to trinis to make the venes go back. Slave labor is no labor

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » November 21st, 2020, 5:24 pm

matr1x wrote:By hiring illegals, you are part of the problem. You are keeping the criminal elements employed. Companies and businesses who hire them have no right to cry when they get robbed or their loved ones get kidnap. They deserve to get laughed at.

The stereotypes you listed are just that. Stereotypes. You and mero are the same. Play white knights but worse than anyone here.

Slim,

You need some catching up to do.

Pick up the pace and not only on the treadmill.

We are not speaking about illegal immigrants here.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » November 21st, 2020, 5:27 pm

RedVEVO wrote:
MaxPower wrote:

Reek,

Or

Excellent explanation for the underprivileged and ill informed .

In mind :lol:

Both peeps above are Landlords .

They sit collect $$ from other people's hard wuk .

And mostly likely Venezuelans :agrue:

Maybe that is called " Landlord Work Racism " :lol:

Ah gain to take you'all $$$ but I not like your breed :drinking:

Hello RedVEVO,

A wise man once said, Save your money for your family, food and medicine....especially in these times.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » November 21st, 2020, 6:14 pm

MaxPower wrote:

Reek,

Or

Dear MaxJackass,
Have YOU PERSONALLY hired EVERY SINGLE TRINBAGONIAN?
You claim to base your pathetic statements on the "Trinis have no work ethic and they lazy" ideology, and that is simply a flat out lie in its entirety.
Your claim of being a part of "we the business community" is another lie. I told you before, stop lying and people will take you seriously, if you don't you will remain the butt of the punchline on tuner (every ounce of a pun intended).

I know for a fact that you have absolutely no form of authority in or even a minority say in any kind of a business entity in Trinidad or Tobago or anywhere else on planet Earth and that you are at risk of abject poverty daily.

Anyways...

How the man vehicle working?

matr1x

Postby matr1x » November 21st, 2020, 6:34 pm

They are all illegals

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » November 21st, 2020, 6:43 pm

MaxPower wrote:
matr1x wrote:By hiring illegals, you are part of the problem. You are keeping the criminal elements employed. Companies and businesses who hire them have no right to cry when they get robbed or their loved ones get kidnap. They deserve to get laughed at.

Slim,

You need some catching up to do.

Pick up the pace and not only on the treadmill.

We are not speaking about illegal immigrants here.

Trini crime skyrocketing each day . Each day - Monday to Sunday .

House invasion on the rise by Trini .

UK and Barbados Police come to help .

Gangster Bill defeated in Parliament .

It's Trini THEY are after for crime NOT Venezuelans .

Kidnap who ?

Is Trini BF who kidnap Trini GF

And she is 14 years old Trini :D

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » November 21st, 2020, 7:12 pm

88sins wrote:
MaxPower wrote:

Reek,

Or

Dear MaxJackass,
You claim to base your pathetic statements on the "Trinis have no work ethic and they lazy" ideology, and that is simply a flat out lie in its entirety.
Your claim of being a part of "we the business community" is another lie. I told you before, stop lying and people will take you seriously, if you don't you will remain the butt of the punchline on tuner (every ounce of a pun intended).

I know for a fact that you have absolutely no form of authority in or even a minority say in any kind of a business entity in Trinidad or Tobago or anywhere else on planet Earth and that you are at risk of abject poverty daily.

Anyways...

Reek,

To answer your question, No, i have not hired every single Trinbagonian, nor has any other employer as that is impossible.

You are missing the point yet again DunceySins.

But i understand your concern, that not all Trinbagonians have no work ethic and are lazy. You are absolutely correct and i agree as i have quite a few Trinis workers as well.

You fail to realize, and i cannot blame you because you fall in the Trini failure category, that the majority of Trinbagonians are lazy, incompetent, unwilling, rude, complacent, oppressed and the list goes on.

It bothers you that WE, the business community, have a choice by right, and the majority of Trinis just don’t make the top of the list.

Start changing your attitude and focus on means and methods to improve to become favorable as you and the rest of jealous Trinis are being blatantly outperformed by our beloved immigrants.

Understand that this is the reality Reek, and that you and you alone have the power within you to change and make this right for you. We cannot wait for you eh, so you cannot give us wrong for preferring immigrants over you....but bring something to the table man.

Btw what vehicle are you speaking about?

matr1x

Postby matr1x » November 21st, 2020, 9:07 pm

That antigang legislation was retarded

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » November 21st, 2020, 9:36 pm

Ok MaxCuloEater.
I am not inclined to read that essay you wrote, so you just make sure that you carry the man $300 for the day.

That is all.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 21st, 2020, 11:34 pm

MaxPower wrote:
88sins wrote:
MaxPower wrote:

Reek,

Or

Dear MaxJackass,

Anyways...

Reek,

To answer your question, No, i have not hired every single Trinbagonian, nor has any other employer as that is impossible.

But i understand your concern, that not all Trinbagonians have no work ethic and are lazy. You are absolutely correct and i agree as i have quite a few Trinis workers as well.

You fail to realize, and i cannot blame you because you fall in the Trini failure category, that the majority of Trinbagonians are lazy, incompetent, unwilling, rude, complacent, oppressed and the list goes on.

It bothers you that WE, the business community, have a choice by right, and the majority of Trinis just don’t make the top of the list.

Start changing your attitude and focus on means and methods to improve to become favorable as you and the rest of jealous Trinis are being blatantly outperformed by our beloved immigrants.

Understand that this is the reality Reek, and that you and you alone have the power within you to change and make this right for you. We cannot wait for you eh, so you cannot give us wrong for preferring immigrants over you....but bring something to the table man.

Max

You are not part of the elite bussiness community.

Stop using WE , real businessmen tend to keep a low profile.

You a blabber mouth

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » November 22nd, 2020, 7:16 am

wukkin ph on the road in people car is a legitimate business?

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » November 22nd, 2020, 9:09 am

88sins wrote:wukkin ph on the road in people car is a legitimate business?

Reek,

Do not make fun of those PH drivers as that is probably the only income they have to feed their families.

You really are utter scum to make these statements in addition to your attention seeking recognition from “charity”.

You are a loser and a failure in society.

Change can start now, stop wasting time on tuner with lengthy ranty posts which you have a difficult time understanding.

matr1x

Postby matr1x » November 22nd, 2020, 9:37 am

So they let the sluts free? Why not deport them?

Max: trinis are lawless
Also max: illegals are good ppl too.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » November 22nd, 2020, 7:50 pm

MaxPower wrote:

Reek,

Do not make fun of those PH drivers as that is probably the only income they have to feed their families.

You really are utter scum to make these statements in addition to your attention seeking recognition from “charity”.

Change can start now, stop wasting time on tuner with lengthy ranty posts which you have a difficult time understanding.

Max you are correct .

Your description is superb.

PH drivers provide a service in communities where there is neglect - no transport .

Kewell35
Riding on 16's

Postby Kewell35 » November 22nd, 2020, 8:39 pm

zoom rader wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
88sins wrote:
MaxPower wrote:

Reek,

Or

Dear MaxJackass,

Anyways...

Reek,

Max

Stop using WE , real businessmen tend to keep a low profile.

this is so true

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » November 22nd, 2020, 10:50 pm

RedVEVO wrote:
MaxPower wrote:

Reek,

Max you are correct .

Your description is superb.

PH drivers provide a service in communities where there is neglect - no transport .

Correct,

This is why Reek is a FAKE on the forum, pretending to act all intelligent in his lengthy boring posts.

Next he may scorn the garbage collectors, or give them refreshments only in the presence of a camera.

Smh

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » November 23rd, 2020, 8:58 am

MaxPower wrote:

Reek,

you really want that Most Hypocritical & Yeasty Cunny of the Year award that bad huh? :lol:

Is working PH taxi a "legitimate business", short answer, no it's not yuh lil skid mark.

Now I find it amusing how you so deeply enjoy badmouthing Trini's and call them lawless, lazy and rude, yet now you are all for and in defense of & even praising ph drivers, many of whom are Trinis, the act of which is in fact a breach of the RTA laws here.
Is either you for the lawlessness, or you against it, no room to flipflop like yuh lil dead wiggy does be when yuh riding yuh homemade sybian.

Now, i know you wukkin ph in a man car, & that's why you so defensive and offended by my post. But that is your problem if you offended by the truth that working ph is not a legitimate business enterprise, so you are not in any way shape form or at any time a part of "we the business community"

Today is Monday, make sure you carry the man $300 eh, cuz he eh ant to hear none ah d usual "borse d road real hard ah eh make it today" bs yuh coming with.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » November 23rd, 2020, 10:09 am

Reek,

All that you typed and you are still a FAKE and a POSER.

Your postings are illiterate and with no direction.

All i can hear is that little voice inside you crying for help....thirsting for attention.

Tuner means everything to you, because it’s the only way you can try to get your voice heard as the real outside world has rejected and left you behind.

My advice to you, take some time off from here to find your self, get back on your feet and try to do something positive in your life.

The world is moving forward Reek. You have some catching up to do and alot of things i noticed that you are having a very hard time understanding. This will explain your venting and obvious frustration on the forums.

But, all is not lost, Tuner is our home for information, current events, various topics, discussions and individual opinions, views and perspectives. I for one will always be here to work along side you to get you up to speed.

The objective is not really to change your thinking or persuade you from your set views, but to help you to see outside the box and control your emotions.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » November 23rd, 2020, 11:02 am

see all that drivel? I not interested in it
just make sure you make the man $300 or he taking back his car today.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”