TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

Yes
47%
No
53%

Total votes: 191

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Re: Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

Postby Blaze d Chalice » October 7th, 2021, 11:02 am

But at the end of the day, no matter how clean or stink and unwashed a Vene woman is, the inferior Trini will beg and cry and even pay just to get a taste or even a smell.
Last edited by Blaze d Chalice on October 7th, 2021, 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » October 7th, 2021, 11:02 am

And besides this wave of low life Venes will have a 'relationship' with a black skunk with a lil change and some internet , KFC and coca-cola ..

Even Dumboy have a Spanish ffs !!
Last edited by VII on October 7th, 2021, 11:05 am, edited 2 times in total.

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Postby alfa » October 7th, 2021, 11:03 am

MaxPower wrote:
sam1978 wrote:
Blaze d Chalice wrote:Like she touch a nerve dey boi samlal

Yes. The nastiest stinkiest people saying black people dont bathe offends me. How does she know that ? She went around smelling black people? They are generally racial to black people so that’s why they think like that. They mix freely with Indians and live in Indian areas breed with Indians , that’s ok , but why attack black people?

Samlal,

Breathe with me bro….calm yourself down.

You are asking how she knows black people don’t bathe?

Then how do you know they are the nastiest stinkiest people?

It hadda be something you observed about them, just as they observed with the black people.

Amazing how you Trinis AND also Venes argue about who is the nastiest when you BOTH have your flaws.

It does not matter who is nastier than who…what matters is you BOTH have your cleanliness and hygiene to work on but more so on the Trini side.

Come on guys, keep yourselves clean.

That's a good marketing slogan to push out some hygiene products in the mini marts. Thank me later

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » October 7th, 2021, 11:04 am

Blaze d Chalice wrote:But at the end of the day, no matter how clean or stink and unwashed a Vene woman is, the inferior Trini will beg and cry and even pay just to get a taste or even a smell.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » October 7th, 2021, 11:07 am

SuperiorMan wrote:Max,

What about Chinese and Surians? Do they bathe enough?

Hello SuperiorMan,

I would say they bathe enough yes, some don’t i’m sure but they generally do okay.

But if you put 100 Trinis, Venezuelans, Chinese and Syrians together…..guess who is going to litter the most?

Trinis need to do better and stop embarrassing our country.

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » October 7th, 2021, 11:08 am

And no matter how much a stink black Trini doesn't bathe those type of Vene women will be sucking his rod and calling him her black prince for a lil change , who loss ?

Blaze d Chalice wrote:But at the end of the day, no matter how clean or stink and unwashed a Vene woman is, the inferior Trini will beg and cry and even pay just to get a taste or even a smell.
Last edited by VII on October 7th, 2021, 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » October 7th, 2021, 11:09 am

MaxPower wrote:
SuperiorMan wrote:Max,

What about Chinese and Surians? Do they bathe enough?

Hello SuperiorMan,

I would say they bathe enough yes, some don’t i’m sure but they generally do okay.

But if you put 100 Trinis, Venezuelans, Chinese and Syrians together…..guess who is going to litter the most?

Trinis need to do better and stop embarrassing our country.

I agree with you MaxPower.

Tbh the white man would litter the least if you included him.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » October 7th, 2021, 11:09 am

Blaze d Chalice wrote:
sam1978 wrote:Yes. The nastiest stinkiest people saying black people dont bathe offends me. How does she know that ? She went around smelling black people?

Samos, another thing to take in consideration, maybe that woman specifically was found out to be involved with a black trini notoriously known for not bathing, and so the comment maybe was just reminding her of that.

Blaze,

A very good point.

Our sister’s statement does not necessarily have to be direct to all black Trinis.

She probably just had one involvement with a Smelly Banton.

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » October 7th, 2021, 11:11 am

Last edited by SuperiorMan on October 7th, 2021, 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » October 7th, 2021, 11:14 am

Venes litter the most, have any of you been to Venezuela, looks worse than beetham and Santa Rosa/ Wallerfield shanty towns in late 70s with garbage rolling in the wind, as the wind blow its like the wind is made of garbage !

Since the 80s to now I've witnessed many venes comment on how clean Trinidad is and was kinda surprised until I went to Venezuela as an adult. They even litter here, I've had to on many occasions make them pick up food wrappers plastic bottle etc that they've just tossed at the side of the road, from woodbrook to laventille to the East !!

Wtf y'all can't be serious.
Last edited by VII on October 7th, 2021, 12:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » October 7th, 2021, 11:14 am

SuperiorMan wrote:Image

The Vene woman basically saying trini blacks don't bathe and are inferior to Europeans.

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » October 7th, 2021, 11:15 am

VII wrote:Venes litter the most, have any of you been to Venezuela, looks worse than beetham and Santa Rosa late 70s with garbage rolling in the wind, as the wind blow its like the wind us made of garbage !

Since the 80s to now I've witnessed many venes comment on how clean Trinidad is and inqa surprised until I went to Venezuela as an adult. They even litter here, I've had to on many occasions make them pick up food wrappers plastic bottle etc that they've just tossed at the side of the road, from woodbrook to laventille to the East !!

Wtf y'all can't be serious.

Hmm. You saying Venes litter more than Trinis?

sam1978
Riding on 16's

Postby sam1978 » October 7th, 2021, 11:15 am

SuperiorMan wrote:The Vene woman basically saying trini blacks don't bathe and are inferior to Europeans.

Wtf she don’t go Europe and see if she wanted there . Blasted leeches.

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » October 7th, 2021, 11:20 am

Anyone that doesn't know Venes are serial litterers and streets roads and highways are usually covered with litter blowing in the wind shouldn't be in this discussion..
Last edited by VII on October 7th, 2021, 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Postby Blaze d Chalice » October 7th, 2021, 11:20 am

VII wrote:And no matter how much a stink black Trini doesn't bathe those type of Vene women will be sucking his rod and calling him her black prince for a lil change , who loss ?

Tell that to Samos who say Venez are generally racial towards the dark-bantons.

sam1978 wrote:They are generally racial to black people so that’s why they think like that.

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » October 7th, 2021, 11:30 am

Don't get me wrong I hate f@kin littering Trinis and wish they can be held accountable more , but don't tell me Venes cleaner, they're much nastier..

Why do you all think theres a saying a 'Spanish' (Vene) will spit on their own floor? Grew up hearing that, like some allyuh now learning about Vene ? And 'Spanish' will wait for the food to share and run ( or anything else, whatever spoils to be had ) 'eat and run' , no loyalty etc..

Those sayings were created for a reason and have merit, it's a reflection of how they are, no English speaking people knows Venes like Trinis, you all should have some more respect for our older folk and their keen observations and let them guide you..
Last edited by VII on October 7th, 2021, 11:46 am, edited 6 times in total.

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » October 7th, 2021, 11:32 am

VII wrote:And all Venes do ? Steups.. they are actually some of the nastier people around..was close to some in a store in POS last week , I haven't smelled a Trini like that since the 70s ..they probably had some ole diseases too...that smell was a combination of many things, plenty bacteria mold possible mites etc in the mix too...and then they're the ones who smell like they've been frying something in ole oil for the last two weeks..not even my doubles man padna smells like that, and then there are either ones that smell like raw sausage pleh..

Boy those racist warahoons surely have some nerve, but hey we always knew about 'Spanish' ways .

MaxPower wrote:Some black Trinis don’t bathe though.

Also some indians and whites.

You Trinis even talk down and insult eachother so not seeing an issue here.

2 days and allyuh forget about this so try not to worry about it too much.

Man beating up because a vene woman tell him he black and don't bathe yes

lmao.

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » October 7th, 2021, 11:42 am

Remember I have a lot of family in Venezuala and growing up Venezuela was part of my life, I even had some real nice vene gfs that came to learn English along the way, and interacted vene guys my age coming over to work and even assisted businessmen coming here to purchase things, from japanese used car parts to special hardware items.

I also have some experience with the newer wave in many scenarios, I have no reason to join any bandwagon, whatever I contribute is sober fact rationale and perspective and should be viewed as knowledge being imparted , it's not ole talk it is fact..

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » October 7th, 2021, 11:45 am

VII wrote:And no matter how much a stink black Trini doesn't bathe those type of Vene women will be sucking his rod and calling him her black prince for a lil change , who loss ?

Bruh !!!

Take win

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » October 7th, 2021, 12:15 pm

The wonderful flavour of Syphilis

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » October 7th, 2021, 12:15 pm

Will you ever grow up cunnt ?

SuperiorMan wrote:
VII wrote:And all Venes do ? Steups.. they are actually some of the nastier people around..was close to some in a store in POS last week , I haven't smelled a Trini like that since the 70s ..they probably had some ole diseases too...that smell was a combination of many things, plenty bacteria mold possible mites etc in the mix too...and then they're the ones who smell like they've been frying something in ole oil for the last two weeks..not even my doubles man padna smells like that, and then there are either ones that smell like raw sausage pleh..

Boy those racist warahoons surely have some nerve, but hey we always knew about 'Spanish' ways .

lmao.

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » October 7th, 2021, 12:16 pm

Just plain old facts bruh..

zoom rader wrote:

Bruh !!!

Take win

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » October 7th, 2021, 12:19 pm

VII wrote:Will you ever grow up cunnt ?

SuperiorMan wrote:

lmao.

Hush your kant and take your loss.

Woman call you back and stink and you beating up.

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » October 7th, 2021, 12:20 pm

edvendence. Hmm.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » October 7th, 2021, 4:19 pm

VII wrote:Don't get me wrong I hate f@kin littering Trinis and wish they can be held accountable more , but don't tell me Venes cleaner, they're much nastier..

Why do you all think theres a saying a 'Spanish' (Vene) will spit on their own floor? Grew up hearing that, like some allyuh now learning about Vene ? And 'Spanish' will wait for the food to share and run ( or anything else, whatever spoils to be had ) 'eat and run' , no loyalty etc..

Those sayings were created for a reason and have merit, it's a reflection of how they are, no English speaking people knows Venes like Trinis, you all should have some more respect for our older folk and their keen observations and let them guide you..

VII,

Venezuela has a population of 18 million bro.

Imagine 18 million Trinis.

matr1x
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby matr1x » October 7th, 2021, 4:42 pm

She can talk big behind her profile.

Let her say it to a trini in their face in public. Things will get......interesting

sam1978
Riding on 16's

Postby sam1978 » October 7th, 2021, 4:46 pm

MaxPower wrote:
VII wrote:Don't get me wrong I hate f@kin littering Trinis and wish they can be held accountable more , but don't tell me Venes cleaner, they're much nastier..

VII,

Venezuela has 18m failures. They can’t get their own country which has tremendous land area and resources in order but the just traipse into other people country and suck the life out of it, bad talk it and when it comes like their own they move on to another host, like parasites.

sam1978
Riding on 16's

Postby sam1978 » October 7th, 2021, 4:49 pm

SuperiorMan wrote:
VII wrote:Will you ever grow up cunnt ?

SuperiorMan wrote:

lmao.

Hush your kant and take your loss.

Woman call you back and stink and you beating up.

You is a kind of cunnnt or what? She tell me anything? I talking about the disrespect those stinking hos have while sucking blood in our land. You just rejoicing because she bad talking ni99as. If she badtalk your people you turning up like a jack are’s.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » October 7th, 2021, 4:51 pm

matr1x wrote:She can talk big behind her profile.

Let her say it to a trini in their face in public. Things will get......interesting

Slim,

They are already doing it.

Careful with Venes bro, you DON’T want to get on their bad side.

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » October 7th, 2021, 4:52 pm

Bingo ! My family down there and they not running and leaving their Vene born and established families . Born Trinis eh....they're raring animals and planting crops etc and riding it out..

They don't eat and run...and they don't hawk and spit in their own homes..

sam1978 wrote:
MaxPower wrote:

VII,

Venezuela has 18m failures. They can’t get their own country which has tremendous land area and resources in order but the just traipse into other people country and suck the life out of it, bad talk it and when it comes like their own they move on to another host, like parasites.
Last edited by VII on October 7th, 2021, 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”