this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: LGBT celebrate High Court ruling on Buggery Law- to be appealed

Postby redmanjp » July 22nd, 2019, 11:08 pm

l33t2 wrote:
redmanjp wrote:
hong kong phooey wrote:wonder if normal people could get permission to have a parade to say they normal
wonder if people want to have a parade to protest against crime they will get permission
wonder if people want a parade to protest against the stuff the government doing they will get permission

boston having a straight pride parade- maybe we should too

That's kinda gay, u insecure about your straightness bro? need to prove it to the world?

How is having a straight pride parade gay hoss? And why not celebrate heterosexuality? After all heteros populate the earth And also give birth to gays

hong kong phooey
punchin NOS

Postby hong kong phooey » July 22nd, 2019, 11:31 pm

matr1x wrote:No issue with gays....trans however. That is a mental illness

i said that hear (on tuner)before and the mods deleted my comments .

i still think they are a bunch of hypocrites i never seen any of them defending the Goat fcukers . they should be part of that group also

hong kong phooey
punchin NOS

Postby hong kong phooey » July 22nd, 2019, 11:38 pm

redmanjp wrote:
l33t2 wrote:
redmanjp wrote:
hong kong phooey wrote:wonder if normal people could get permission to have a parade to say they normal
wonder if people want to have a parade to protest against crime they will get permission
wonder if people want a parade to protest against the stuff the government doing they will get permission

boston having a straight pride parade- maybe we should too

That's kinda gay, u insecure about your straightness bro? need to prove it to the world?

How is having a straight pride parade gay hoss? And why not celebrate heterosexuality? After all heteros populate the earth And also give birth to gays

normal people have no rights again. every thing normal people say is offensive to bullers and queers , not to sure if thats appropriate to call them any more. so i should rephrase that to everything is offensive to the men of the LGBT society , sorry addressing them as men might be offensive so i should reprase that as everything normal people say is offensive to the people who were born with a penis and part of the lGBT society. i dont know yes may be some of these tuners could tell us how to refer to them.

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » July 23rd, 2019, 7:24 am

one seta batty man and bullerz all over the place now...… I dont give ah damn whos offended, its just the truth...…. why should the person in question be offended?
If thats the case normal people should be offended by being referred to as heterosexual.
And yes it seems to be that different people have more rights than normal people now...… and thats just wrong.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » July 23rd, 2019, 9:01 am

The world is now jam packed with overly sensitive minorities that expect to have the right to demand that the majority conform to their whims. & it's not only the homos. the uglies & fatties in on it too.

eitech
punchin NOS

Postby eitech » July 23rd, 2019, 9:04 am

Lol live and let live na. You cant accept one without the other. Once they not affecting you...but by the time it affects you, your opinion doesnt matter anymore or whats’s dat word, “offensive”.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » July 23rd, 2019, 9:35 am

eitech wrote:Lol live and let live na. You cant accept one without the other. Once they not affecting you...but by the time it affects you, your opinion doesnt matter anymore or whats’s dat word, “offensive”.

nuttn wrong with live & let live. it's actually the better way to approach it
But the problem with this is that in some places, a hard back big man with whiskers from face to chest & a voice deeper than the Marianas trench & two large hairy ballz can put on tight jeans & tell you that he's a woman, and you have to address him as such, or you can be put in court & made to pay a fine or do time.
Me, I don't care who eating what carpet or greasing what crease, as long as yuh keep yuh proclivities to yourself. If yuh around me & yuh mean to insist that yuh must be a flamboyant egg layer or overly mannish lesbian thinking yuh more man than me, yuh eh go be around me for longer than a minute.

Know yuh role, play yuh position, keep yuh preferences to yourself, & do not try to tell ppl they MUST tolerate your insanity or behavior even if they find unpleasant & you forcing it on them.

eitech
punchin NOS

Postby eitech » July 23rd, 2019, 9:47 am

88sins wrote:
eitech wrote:Lol live and let live na. You cant accept one without the other. Once they not affecting you...but by the time it affects you, your opinion doesnt matter anymore or whats’s dat word, “offensive”.

nuttn wrong with live & let live. it's actually the better way to approach it
But the problem with this is that in some places, a hard back big man with whiskers from face to chest & a voice deeper than the Marianas trench & two large hairy ballz can put on tight jeans & tell you that he's a woman, and you have to address him as such, or you can be put in court & made to pay a fine or do time.
Me, I don't care who eating what carpet or greasing what crease, as long as yuh keep yuh proclivities to yourself. If yuh around me & yuh mean to insist that yuh must be a flamboyant egg layer or overly mannish lesbian thinking yuh more man than me, yuh eh go be around me for longer than a minute.

Know yuh role, play yuh position, keep yuh preferences to yourself, & do not try to tell ppl they MUST tolerate your insanity or behavior even if they find unpleasant & you forcing it on them.

Well u live how u deem it to be right and let dem live how dey deem it to be right

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » July 23rd, 2019, 9:59 am

eitech wrote:Well u live how u deem it to be right and let dem live how dey deem it to be right

correct
But I not about to let anybody try to compel me to accept something I do not accept, just because of their feelings.
so to me boolaz are faggz, lesbos are rug munchers, and trannies are the gender that matches their chromosomes. whoever eh like that, stay away from me, & I'll stay away from you.

eitech
punchin NOS

Postby eitech » July 23rd, 2019, 10:14 am

88sins wrote:
eitech wrote:Well u live how u deem it to be right and let dem live how dey deem it to be right

correct
But I not about to let anybody try to compel me to accept something I do not accept, just because of their feelings.
so to me boolaz are faggz, lesbos are rug munchers, and trannies are the gender that matches their chromosomes. whoever eh like that, stay away from me, & I'll stay away from you.

And therein lies the problem. The world will force you to accept it. It’s not so bad now but it will get worse. Mark my words. But it’s too late. What was not the norm will become the norm. There is nothing new under the sun

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Postby Blaze d Chalice » July 23rd, 2019, 10:32 am

I find that for such a small country/population with a deeply entrenched pro-hetero/anti-batty culture, Trinidad has waaay too many bowlers.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » July 23rd, 2019, 10:57 am

if they want to march let them fix up , how that affecting normal straight ppl ...

Miktay
Shifting into 6th

Postby Miktay » July 23rd, 2019, 11:05 am

Thiz whey the drama reach in forin...
Drag Queen Story Hour (DQSH) is just what it sounds like—drag queens reading stories to children in libraries, schools, and bookstores. DQSH captures the imagination and play of the gender fluidity of childhood and gives kids glamorous, positive, and unabashedly queer role models. In spaces like this, kids are able to see people who defy rigid gender restrictions and imagine a world where people can present as they wish, where dress up is real.

https://www.massresistance.org/docs/gen ... index.html

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » July 23rd, 2019, 11:33 am

Rovin wrote:if they want to march let them fix up , how that affecting normal straight ppl ...

I not saying it does directly affect heteros, but some argue that it encourages and emboldens that sector of society, and puts out the idea that homosexual behavior & gender dysphoria is normal & should be readily accepted by all in society. Basically, they attempting to normalize insanity
The concept of 'give them an inch, they will take a yard, give them a yard, they will take a mile' applies to some extent here. But if society is not careful, by the time society concedes the mile, they will have practically unfettered control beyond society's reach to redeem itself & correct the imbalance. It is at that point, where the whims of the abnormal minority will dictate the lives and actions of the entire majority, under pain of punishment by law if one were to decline to comply.

That transgender nonsense is actually a serious form of mental illness tho. I read somewhere that almost 40% of transgender persons that have had gender reassignment surgery either attempt to or do successfully commit suicide, and iirc about 60% of them regret having the surgery years after the operation, & over 90% of them considered suicide prior to transitioning. that is madness. By the numbers alone, it obvious that something is very wrong with these ppl mentally.

matr1x
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby matr1x » July 24th, 2019, 4:07 am

Be careful what you import from the US

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » July 29th, 2019, 10:05 am

https://www.trinidadexpress.com/news/local/bigger-turnout-for-pride-parade/article_81de1086-b19e-11e9-b4df-7b372e48b0bc.html

Bigger turnout for Pride Parade
Monique Hunte
DOWN THE ROAD: A cross-section of the participants in yesterday’s Pride TT Parade along Tragarete Road, Port of Spain. —Photo: ISHMAEL SALANDY

Despite heavy rain and placard-bearing protesters threatening to put a damper on yesterday’s festivities, Trinidad and Tobago’s second annual Gay Pride Parade was deemed a success.

Rudolph Hanamji, co-ordinator of LGBT activist group PrideTT, pointed out the number of people who turned out to participate at Nelson Mandela Park in St Clair. He said the crowd was much larger than last year. Hanamji said it is clear that the majority of T&T is accepting the LGBT community.

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » July 29th, 2019, 10:10 am

Only a matter of time they will challenge the state for gay marriage and force schools to teach children that their lifestyle is normal.

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » July 29th, 2019, 10:24 am

But here's another perspective: only a matter of time before you die and the next generation of people will understand that it's as normal as having different skin color and hairstyle. Or else nature would not keep repeating the same "mistake" every generation in every human population sample on earth by approximately 10%. Remember when slavery was normal? Remember when the working class in the coal mines without unions and rights were treated like cattle and it was normal? Remember when black people were segregated and could not drink from the same water fountain as white people? Remember when Sati was normal in India? Remember when the feudal system of the Aristocracy, protected by Knights was normal?

And don't forget to please leave your hatred at the coffin door when you exit and not pass it on, because that's how we still have KKK and Neo-Nazi sheit existing in the world. This world that they're creating isn't for us, it's for the next generation to live better than us.

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby hydroep » July 29th, 2019, 10:46 am

CSB time...

Back in University, I knew a real good looking Chinese-Indo lesbian (yes, ah just wanted to say I knew a good looking Chinese-Indo lesbian).

One day a group of us were talking about what constitutes "normal" sexual behaviour.

There were the usual pro-gay arguments about how nature make them so, how there's homosexuality in the animal kingdom and who knows if evolution has a plan for the species by making some individuals gay etc...etc...etc.

So a few among us tried explaining that while those are possibilities, it is not normal. The primary reason behind sexual-dimorphism in humans is to propagate the species. If everyone was homosexual humans would have died out a long time ago.

Miss Lady then asked: "So what God give man a hole for?"

Whither I replied: To sh!t, obviously.

Then she start to watch me like I cuss she or something.

That's when I realised there's really no reasoning with these people because there's no longer a common frame of reference for what both sides consider "normal".

That divide is only likely to widen as new gender identities continue to be added to the list on a daily basis...:|

lalloboy101
Sweet on this forum

Postby lalloboy101 » July 29th, 2019, 10:52 am

I get brace already for playing buju boom bye bye.

l33t2
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby l33t2 » July 29th, 2019, 10:55 am

Everyone can never be gay.... That's a rediculous arguement. Do you get tempted by man bamcee? If not, then it's safe to say you will always be straight.

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » July 29th, 2019, 11:51 am

lalloboy101 wrote:I get brace already for playing buju boom bye bye.

It good.

Listen to Burning Spear and Yellowman.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » July 29th, 2019, 1:14 pm

lalloboy101 wrote:I get brace already for playing buju boom bye bye.

i don't embrace their lifestyle, but that song basically is inciting murder which i certainly doh support either
Last edited by redmanjp on July 29th, 2019, 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » July 29th, 2019, 1:18 pm

maj. tom wrote:But here's another perspective: only a matter of time before you die and the next generation of people will understand that it's as normal as having different skin color and hairstyle. Or else nature would not keep repeating the same "mistake" every generation in every human population sample on earth by approximately 10%. Remember when slavery was normal? Remember when the working class in the coal mines without unions and rights were treated like cattle and it was normal? Remember when black people were segregated and could not drink from the same water fountain as white people? Remember when Sati was normal in India? Remember when the feudal system of the Aristocracy, protected by Knights was normal?

And don't forget to please leave your hatred at the coffin door when you exit and not pass it on, because that's how we still have KKK and Neo-Nazi sheit existing in the world. This world that they're creating isn't for us, it's for the next generation to live better than us.

none of those things involved biology, or rather misusing natural processes/organs

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » July 29th, 2019, 1:29 pm

oh yeah? ever heard of the pseudo-science of phrenology and the now-we-know-it-is-wrong, but quite accepted scientific explanation at the time of why black people were so submissive and make "excellent slaves"? To justify slavery. To justify segregation. The biological reasoning behind Sati was that a woman could not support herself in the world without a husband because of her "inferior gender," yet it has been proven wrong no? The feudal system that the Aristocracy put in place was not biology, but they really believed that they were superior to the lower working classes in intellect and health due to their breeding line... which is actually biology and genetics right? We also see that same reasoning in the caste system in India.

Did you also read the sentence right before the ones you highlighted? I suppose you are a renowned man of science who speaks for all discoveries of humanity for all time? Like I said, the world that they are creating is not for us, it's for the next generation. Just like how the generation before us fought for our rights we enjoy today. Your choice on what you want your legacy to be.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » July 29th, 2019, 1:46 pm

The very origin of the word 'genital' has everything to do with reproduction or generating life

and any basic biology book including the ones we all studied in school confirms the purpose of the sexual organs - to reproduce. they also confirm the purpose of the anus which is NOT a sex organ- to eliminate waste. not for any other purposes.

https://www.etymonline.com/word/genital

genital (adj.)
late 14c., "pertaining to (sexual) reproduction," in membres genytal "the genitals," from Latin genitalis "pertaining to generation or birth; fruitful" (also a by-name of the goddess Diana), from genitus, past participle of gignere "to beget" (from PIE root *gene- "give birth, beget"). Hence the English word came to mean "pertaining to the organs of generation." As a noun meaning "sex organ" from mid-15c. (plural genitals is from late 14c.).

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » July 29th, 2019, 1:52 pm

okkkk..... but you realize that everyone is not gay right? It's only like 10%, and the humans have been reproducing quite well still.

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » July 29th, 2019, 1:59 pm

The world population quickly approaching 8 billion. Shame on the gays for not drastically impacting the birth rate.

Fruit it up some more, gays!

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Postby Blaze d Chalice » July 29th, 2019, 2:40 pm

Allah won't allow the whole world to turn gay though.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”