Forums

WTF...Boy Chops off Mom's Hand Over Cellphone

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

fouljuice
Shifting into 6th

Re: WTF...Boy Chops off Mom's Hand Over Cellphone

Postby fouljuice » April 21st, 2018, 12:08 am

hydroep wrote:They must be thinking long term too. If he is an only child and they lock he arse up in jail, who go take care of them in their old age?...:|

Would you want a person who tried to kill you in your younger days, take care of you in old age?

sickbad
3NE 2NR for life

Postby sickbad » April 21st, 2018, 4:18 am

fouljuice wrote:
hydroep wrote:They must be thinking long term too. If he is an only child and they lock he arse up in jail, who go take care of them in their old age?...:|

Would you want a person who tried to kill you in your younger days, take care of you in old age?

For sure, when the old age gets tough mammy could get a nice clean cut again to end it all

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby hydroep » April 21st, 2018, 6:16 am

fouljuice wrote:

It's not about want. People quick to forgive and forget when they eh have no choice...:|

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » April 21st, 2018, 6:17 am

paid_influencer wrote:the irony of all the violent responses itt

What's truly ironic is that some ppl can't seem to comprehend that when children commit such violent acts (try to kill their parents) over trivial possessions they can no longer be seen as children & they have effectively earned violent forms of punishment.

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby hydroep » April 21st, 2018, 6:19 am

HE’S NO MONSTER
Grandmother defends boy who chopped mother

Stacy Moore

GETAWAY BIKE: A 69-year-old woman, far right, sits near her grandson’s bicycle which he used to ride off on Thursday morning after chopping his mother at their Carapichaima home.

“MY grandson, I want everybody to know, is not a monster. He is not a bad person.”

This was the declaration from a 69-year-old woman who yesterday said she was in no way defending her 15-year-old grandson who on Thursday chopped off the right hand of his own mother, but instead, is forgiving him for the attack. The pensioner said it hurt her deeply when she saw her daughter’s blood at their Carapichaima home. But yesterday during an interview at home, the grandmother begged the nation not to demonize her grandson on social media and in everyday conversation.

On Thursday morning, in a fit of rage, the form four Presentation College, Chaguanas student chopped off his mother’s right hand at the wrist and chopped her to the back of the neck at their Waterloo home. Police said he was in school uniform and was about to leave home when he turned on his 46-year-old mother. The night before, she confiscated his cellphone.

The boy used his father’s cutlass to chop his mother who at the time was in her bedroom. During the incident, only the boy and his mother were at home. Police said the teen was found in a daze hiding near the Waterloo Cremation Site minutes later.The crying boy later told police it was unfair that his mother had taken away his cellphone. So he chopped her.

“I could not believe what I was seeing. He had his mother’s blood on his shirt. His father had also came home and asked him why he was not at school. He didn’t respond and continued walking pass us,” the grandmother said. “His father called out to his mother but did not get any answer. It was only when he went to the bedroom he saw his wife covered in blood,” she said.

The woman said her grandson had a very good upbringing. “He is a brilliant boy. He performs well in school. He plays cricket and football for his school,” she said. In both sports, he is an excellent player,” she said. She admitted that the boy had began to “slack off” in his school work recently and was spending hours on his cellphone.

“His mother spoke to him over and over about being on his phone for so many hours when he should be studying as exams are near. She told him over and over that she would take away his phone, and she did,” the grandmother said.

“Any mother would want the best for her child and she thought that taking away his cell phone would have been the best punishment. No one thought this would have ended like this,” she said. “She would talk to him and quarrel like any mother would. I am not blaming her in any way. She is a good mother and she did not deserve this. I am not defending his actions, but I beg of everyone, don’t paint him as a monster,” she pleaded. Struggling to hold back tears, the woman said, “He was never involved in a fight in his life. He is not a violent person. “It just puzzles me why he would do something like this. He has his entire life ahead of him. I wish this was all just a dream,” she said. Police sources said when investigations are completed, the maximum charge the schoolboy could possibly face is attempted murder.

http://newsday.co.tt/2018/04/21/hes-no-monster/

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » April 21st, 2018, 6:22 am

hydroep wrote:
fouljuice wrote:

It's not about want. People quick to forgive and forget when they eh have no choice...:|

A niece/nephew, young cousin, hell even a stranger could replace him easy enough if is old age they catering for.

Max14
Riding on 13's

Postby Max14 » April 21st, 2018, 6:26 am

If this youth can do this to his own MOTHER, what wouldn't he do to anyone else...swift justice for him. Don't waste my tax paying money on someone like him.

goalpost
punchin NOS

Postby goalpost » April 21st, 2018, 10:50 am

I have to agree with Max14

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » April 21st, 2018, 2:04 pm

WTF!

That youth got some serious entitlement and anger issues. Chances are he's been mostly spoiled, till that point the parents attempted to introduce punishment/repercussions for bad behavior. Lil late though.

Spitfir3
punchin NOS

Postby Spitfir3 » April 21st, 2018, 4:58 pm

"not a violent person" lol yea right
old lady senile AF

even if the kid was a bit unhinged you would expect somn like a pushdown or a backhand but to grab blade and deliver chop to the point where his own mother's hand go flying off? yea that's a monster in the making, hopefully they deal with him accordingly

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » April 21st, 2018, 5:17 pm

shogun wrote:WTF!

That youth got some serious entitlement and anger issues. Chances are he's been mostly spoiled, till that point the parents attempted to introduce punishment/repercussions for bad behavior. Lil late though.
Some ppl are born with anger issues and it is very difficult for them to contain it. Just as some are born shy , bold , loving ect. It's all human nature.
I don't expect trinis to understand this, but there are research to explain all of this. Here another example from the Cayman islands

https://caymannewsservice.com/2018/04/a ... ault-case/

paid_influencer
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby paid_influencer » April 21st, 2018, 8:33 pm

88sins wrote:
paid_influencer wrote:the irony of all the violent responses itt

What's truly ironic is that some ppl can't seem to comprehend that when children commit such violent acts (try to kill their parents) over trivial possessions they can no longer be seen as children & they have effectively earned violent forms of punishment.

it is indeed difficult to comprehend that. I apologize. :drinking:

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » April 21st, 2018, 8:52 pm

paid_influencer wrote:
castrate and then hang the 15 year old right away then

no need to hang him, she eh dead. tie him to stand up with he hands grabbing for the sky in he school in front d whole assembly, naked as a jaybird from d navel dong, & blaze he backside wit licks. make a proper example of him.

but castration is a good idea, eh want dat reproducing & making more lil gremlins dat go come out & do similar or worse

airuma
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby airuma » April 21st, 2018, 9:05 pm

So what happens if the mother says she can't remember what happened? seeing that she had bleeding in her brain. Will the boy be released and placed back in school?
I hope the police do a thorough investigation and make sure the criminal is identified.

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » April 21st, 2018, 9:14 pm

If that was my child...all now he in the hospital and looking for a new home...if u ask me...parents today fraid to give chirren a good cut arse...no child of mine not going to manners me

nick639v2
30 pounds of Boost

Postby nick639v2 » April 21st, 2018, 11:07 pm

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:If that was my child...all now he in the hospital and looking for a new home...if u ask me...parents today fraid to give chirren a good cut arse...no child of mine not going to manners me

Same, i would beat he blue and straight out my house.. nobody doing my wife that, worse yet my own child?? Boy i bring yuh in this world i could send you back

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » April 21st, 2018, 11:21 pm

This is a liberalism problem, liberals have said time and time again that punishment is abuse and the child has human rights and you not allowed to touch them, no licks or anything like that. Because of this the child has no fear of authority anymore since corporal punishment is also banned in schools.

What we have today is kids beating teachers and parents because the law is on their side. They are "minors" under the law and corporal punishment is illegal, so this means they can get away with almost anything. A bit like how Feminists still cry about inequality even though in a divorce a woman always gets the lion's share.

It is infact a liberal problem.

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby hydroep » April 22nd, 2018, 6:55 am

Video games bringing violence into homes
Richardson Dhalai

Secretary of the Psychiatrists Association of Trinidad and Tobago Dr Varma Deyalsingh has observed that children are experiencing more emotional problems than previous generations and advises parents to learn when to seek help from trained social workers and counsellors.

He was commenting on the seeming rise in violence in teenagers with the latest incident involving a form four student who chopped off his mother’s right hand in a fit of rage last Thursday. In an interview yesterday, Deyalsingh said, while society always had to deal with the “restless, rebellious youth” who questioned authority and religion, today’s young people were being heavily influenced by violent video games which had seemingly become part of the local culture. “What we are faced with, is this media violence in terms of they are looking at the violent video games, and these violent video games now appear to be a part of every home, it appears to be part of our culture of upbringing of children. So imagine, here you are a child, trying to face your normal problems in terms of your emotions, your feelings, your sexuality, your individuality, you dealing with your changing body issues, which is normal but now there is a new factor in this generation, where there is easily acceptability of violence – violent video games around the clock.” He said while there were studies that showed video games by themselves might not affect the majority of children, the gaming violence would have a detrimental effect on those young people who exhibited emotional problems. He said they would exhibit changes in behaviours such as “a lack of sleep or a change in their sleep patterns, a change in their friends in school, they may start to dabble in drugs to cope, and would be cruel to pets or other animals” and begin to look at weapons.

“These children tend to read a lot of behaviour as anger,” he said, adding, “There is more emotional problems in children, they more bipolar, they more depressed, we getting more anxiety, the school system is also jamming the children and what we are finding is that children in normal, affluent homes without any sort of violence in the homes or community violence, the video games are now bringing violence at their fingertips. “We are seeing more children – statistics show that in the 15 to 29-year-old groups, suicide is the second highest cause of death,” he said. He said counselling services were available from the Family Services unit of the ministry of Social Development as well as from support counsellors at the schools or local churches, temples or mosques as well as from other family members.

http://newsday.co.tt/2018/04/22/video-games-bringing-violence-into-homes/

thefallengods
Ricer

Postby thefallengods » April 22nd, 2018, 7:03 am

she sould be legally entitled to kill he ass.

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » April 22nd, 2018, 7:48 am

People looking for all kinda excuses so they wont give a child a proper cut arse...back in the day or mortal kombat and tekken...you ever hear about chirren doing fatality on parents...that dr could hull he mc...everybody trying to follow america when bringing up chirren

Sundar
Riding on 17's

Postby Sundar » April 22nd, 2018, 8:13 am

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:People looking for all kinda excuses so they wont give a child a proper cut arse...back in the day or mortal kombat and tekken...you ever hear about chirren doing fatality on parents...that dr could hull he mc...everybody trying to follow america when bringing up chirren

Yes!

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » April 22nd, 2018, 8:37 am

That Secretary of the Psychiatrists Association of Trinidad and Tobago is a Cacahole.

The whole video games causes violence has been debunked as far back as the 90's

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » April 22nd, 2018, 8:54 am

Allyuh remember the mother who deal wid she daughter for the "wall post" on fb...we need more like her...

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » April 22nd, 2018, 9:56 am

EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:This is a liberalism problem, liberals have said time and time again that punishment is abuse and the child has human rights and you not allowed to touch them, no licks or anything like that. Because of this the child has no fear of authority anymore since corporal punishment is also banned in schools.

What we have today is kids beating teachers and parents because the law is on their side. They are "minors" under the law and corporal punishment is illegal, so this means they can get away with almost anything. A bit like how Feminists still cry about inequality even though in a divorce a woman always gets the lion's share.

It is infact a liberal problem.

somebody get dis man a fresh cold beer. :drinking:

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » April 22nd, 2018, 12:26 pm

The boy's father needs to shed some light on what happened here. Why he left it to the woman to discipline the child? He was not performing his role as a father then. This can't be the first time the boy had a rage tantrum incident. The boy went from zero to 9000 in a single fit of anger? Daddy never taught him to control himself?

Any history of disciplining at school? Too bad it not like the old days in Pres Chaguanas when yuh fraid Rostant and the guava whip so bad you dare not speak in front the man without trembling.

The father never stepped up and lay down the law and fear before?
That's the whole point of the nuclear family structure. Each parent has a role.

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » April 23rd, 2018, 7:16 am

One settta sh1t about how to proceed legally against this "child", I'm positive hes 15 but bigger than most 18 year olds, with an obvious violent and ignorant attitude that he could even do that to his mother, we DONT want monsters like this in our school system, try him as an adult and lose his watless tail in jail from NOW... or how about we become the first Caribbean country to buss the neck on a youth legally................

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby hydroep » April 23rd, 2018, 7:32 am

Church prays for family of teen accused of chopping mom

NALINEE SEELAL

THE father of the 15-year-old schoolboy accused of chopping off his mother’s right hand at their central Trinidad home, yesterday joined with worshippers at the New Testament Church of God at Brickfield Road, Couva to pray for his wife’s swift recovery and for the heart of his son to be changed.

The service was attended by a packed group of worshippers who held hands and called for the intervention of Almighty God to save the family now besieged by pain and stress as a result of Wednesday’s bizarre chopping incident.

Church members were told not to judge the accused but rather to pray for his soul so that he could return to the Lord and and follow the commandment to honour his father and mother.

They prayed for the full recovery of the 46-year-old woman asking God for her to have forgiveness in her heart for her son.

After the service, the suspect’s father went to the San Fernando General Hospital saw his wife who underwent a 10-hour surgery last Wednesday to re-attach her hand.

Doctors said yesterday the surgery appeared to be successful, but they are waiting to see whether she will move her fingers.

After leaving the hospital, the boy’s father went to the Brasso Police Station to visit his son. Police sources said yesterday that the Legal Aid Authority has to appoint an attorney to first speak with the teen and then the police will be allowed to interview him. This is yet to be done and the teen remained at the Booking Centre for Juveniles where he is being monitored.

Last Wednesday, at around 7.30 am, the boy’s father returned from Carli Bay in Couva where he had gone to buy fish when he saw his son dressed in school uniform. He asked the Form 3 Presentation College, Chaguanas student why he was not at school and then inquired about his mother. The boy instead rode off on a bicycle. When his father went upstairs to the bedroom of the house, he found his wife on the floor bleeding from chop wounds to her hand and chest. Her right hand was severed. An ambulance was called to the house and the woman was taken to the San Fernando General Hospital.

http://newsday.co.tt/2018/04/23/church-prays-for-family-of-teen-accused-of-chopping-mom/

Mark007
Street 2NR

Postby Mark007 » April 23rd, 2018, 8:59 am

Forgiveness is all nice and well but there's no looking at a person like that ever the same again...not in my book at least. Nobody in their right mind gonna allow their daughter around him.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » April 23rd, 2018, 1:05 pm

Mark007 wrote:Forgiveness is all nice and well but there's no looking at a person like that ever the same again...not in my book at least. Nobody in their right mind gonna allow their daughter around him.

boi, some ppl will forgive/defend they children for basically anything they do.
I not saying a parent should never forgive their kid for something like this. Sometimes u hadda forgive to let go of the negativity.

jus don't forget who & what yuh dealing with. yuh don't hadda throw it in he face, but keep a watchful eye open.

silent_riot
punchin NOS

Postby silent_riot » April 24th, 2018, 12:06 pm

Has the boy been charged as yet?

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”