Re: Race and Crime

Postby zoom rader » January 21st, 2020, 8:11 pm

^^^ mero get make out

All PNM ppl think the same way

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » January 21st, 2020, 8:34 pm

When a lil injun put down a wuk on PNM ppl it is seen as an embarrassment. It hurts the entire PNM community.

For them they not supposed to get Rob , shot at or killed by nashy injuns

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » January 21st, 2020, 8:37 pm

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:Which do you prefer

A raj in a suit robbing you with pen and paper or

A zesser with a nutty head hitting you some gun butt while taking all you have

Obviously the Raj. But in reality it is rarely Raj, it is the people embedded in the PNM government, the whites, Syrians, the black trinis who have the connections. Trust me it is far more prevalent with them than the rajs.

mero
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby mero » January 21st, 2020, 8:38 pm

linton wrote:Mero rather get killed during a robbery by a gunta , than let an Indian do him anything.

It follows from his other posts where he just stop short of blaming the victims of a gun crime but not saying anything about the real criminals.

In my job I see children from the ghetto with the worst behaviour and their parents justify what they do when you discipline them. Mero is doing the same thing. He doesn't condemn the gunmen but only focuses on the ganja, which he glorifies in the weed thread.

He even gets on with gangsta behaviour to reply to others so it's understood why the victim blaming.
This is your serious response to my post?

I rather get killed by no one, I like my life. I rather have my sheit taken against my will than me fork it over with a smile thinking im I'm going to benefit . What about you?

We can't choose who is going to outsmart us or rob us or kill us. Have Indian gun man and creole con men.. There is no winning.. Indian killing dey own mother brother
and father and calling countless shots , creole gunning yuh down in broad daylight in traffic

Lol @killed in robbery rather let an Indian do me anything. Race baiting here lmao, Get off your own dick. Read and analyze posts more instead of being the typical overreactive lil beyotch on 2nr. I rather thuggery than pretend friend robbing my clot

The weed reference was about how non relevant this suddenly is where on 2nr the slightest law breakers are sentenced to death by 2nr executioners, where this was a major missing part from the broken story. Ent when somebody get killed for their chain the consenus here is who tell dem wear it? Ent king incel zoom say the Injun girl mustbe do insecure raj sum to get murdered in Avocat?

Where your uproar about that linnton.. ?

I really need to spell it out for u retards here?

And I really need to condemn murderers here everyday to satisfy you? Ok fine, kill them, kill them all. Happy?

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » January 21st, 2020, 8:39 pm

Dohplaydat wrote:

Obviously the Raj. But in reality it is rarely Raj, it is the people embedded in the PNM government, the whites, Syrians, the black trinis who have the connections. Trust me it is far more prevalent with them than the rajs.
Not so much white folk, them on a different level away from crime.

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » January 21st, 2020, 8:43 pm

mero wrote:

Too bad we can't flip a coin right to choose our robbers and demise right

But wilfully handing over your possessions and being outsmarted by a con artist playing you for weeks/months is prob a worse feeling then getting gun butt and your sheit taken against your will. One you kinda had a choice right?

And I rather deal with thuggery than smart men taking away yuh family life savings.

We just rather avoid physical pain at all cost cuz we human but getting conned is still a feel sick that will make u want to put bullet in men the same way.

You gonna get conned and grin & skin & say at least i eh get shoot after u sign yuh land and savings away like is a consolation prize ?

Crime is crime and they all prey on the weak. Raj in suit or nutty head zesser.. Same pain they causing the innocent

Who are these indos conning you out of life savings? Harryharrine? Anyone putting all the eggs in one basket is stupid, that isn't a crime.

The white collar crimes I'm talking about is more to do with corruption and nepotism, ever see how much ministry and state company big wigs have PNM connections, working jobs they not qualified for? How about the contracts they hand out to friend and family? I've seen a $4M contract handed out to a white boy who now out of A levels and not qualified in sheit, but he gets the contract to setup PoS terminals? That is BS, and when UNC does it, it too is BS.

But that type of crime is different to thuggery, thuggery endangers people's lives and well being directly.

paid_influencer

Postby paid_influencer » January 21st, 2020, 8:48 pm

communities enabling and supporting criminals.

but i rather blame unemployment. that is easier politically than calling out the culture

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » January 21st, 2020, 8:54 pm

in T&T u get affected by gun or violence from a kiran , kwame , douglar\mixed or recent bad venes what cud be called "blue collar crime" but u doh really really heard of any local Caucasian , chinese , japanse , korean , middle east aka syrian , lebanase actually seen going around doing dem kinda violent ting , yes they quietly do "white collar crime" ..... maybe d white collar folks doh dutty their hands & pay blue collar ppl to carry out orders for them

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Postby alfa » January 21st, 2020, 9:04 pm

linton wrote:Mero rather get killed during a robbery by a gunta , than let an Indian do him anything.

It follows from his other posts where he just stop short of blaming the victims of a gun crime but not saying anything about the real criminals.

In my job I see children from the ghetto with the worst behaviour and their parents justify what they do when you discipline them. Mero is doing the same thing. He doesn't condemn the gunmen but only focuses on the ganja, which he glorifies in the weed thread.

He even gets on with gangsta behaviour to reply to others so it's understood why the victim blaming.

I believe that the main issue with regards to crime is that criminal behaviour is part of some people's culture. I'll cite two examples. Firstly a number of years ago when they wanted to reintroduce hangings the media did an interview with one of the death row inmates' grandmother. Granny said that he wasn't a bad boy and he only used to do ' a lil robbery and thing'. Now in her mind robbery is no big deal and certainly not enough to make him a bad boy hence she referred to him as good, and this cannot be an isolated opinion in her community. The second example was after the PNM lost the 2010 election when people started vandalizing the church Manning built for his prophetess and one guy was caught stealing scaffolding. The media questioned him and he replied that he was looking to start a scaffolding company with the material. In his mind he was doing something good as he was seeking to uplift and better himself through new business ventures instead of probably robbing someone with a gun. He was brave enough to offer his explanation to the media clearly seeing nothing wrong in his doing as people have already started carting away material so in his mind it isn't theft.

Now the point I am making is that in my community I am sure there are people who will just as quickly do the same crimes, however there is no one who will openly to the nation call their robbery a small thing or try to justify stealing for self improvement through entrepreneurship. That nonsense just wouldn't fly in decent communities. But in these criminal communities crime is so ingrained into people's psyche and culture that they don't even see it as crime and cannot understand why the rest of the nation is against their killing and robbing, and that's the dangerous part. It's why parents say their criminal zesser was a good boy, while no parent from a decent area will be so shameless as to say that if their offspring committed similar acts. They'll quicker lie and say it wasn't their child

As to how to change this mindset is the long term solution of which is easier said than done, however I will support the short term solution which involves matching gunfire for gunfire with the police switching to hollow point bullets and calculated drone strikes against high value targets

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » January 21st, 2020, 9:09 pm

Rovin wrote:in T&T u get affected by gun or violence from a kiran , kwame , douglar\mixed or recent bad venes what cud be called "blue collar crime" but u doh really really heard of any local Caucasian , chinese , japanse , korean , middle east aka syrian , lebanase actually seen going around doing dem kinda violent ting , yes they quietly do "white collar crime" ..... maybe d white collar folks doh dutty their hands & pay blue collar ppl to carry out orders for them
It simple get a gun and give to kwame. Kwame then feels powerfull and follows orders. Kwame not that bright and accepts payment in guns rather that cash

Kwame knew very little about guns untill 1% placed it in their hands to protect thier stuff

Kwame dont have the means to bring in goods and guns, but it is job to protect the stuff.

He is then given stuff to sell that comes with a gun for protection.

Kwame is just pawn and bottom feeder that turned a monster.

fiveforward
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby fiveforward » January 21st, 2020, 10:53 pm

Not sure but is the discussion of crime and race ting in this rubbish of a thread inclusive of racket, bobol, alcohol-induced spousal abuse, and all out smartman ting or just murder and strong-arm robbery.

BTW Zoom Rader is the quintessential definition of a macomere man.

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » January 22nd, 2020, 5:13 am

fiveforward wrote:Not sure but is the discussion of crime and race ting in this rubbish of a thread inclusive of racket, bobol, alcohol-induced spousal abuse, and all out smartman ting or just murder and strong-arm robbery.

the thing is, most people in here only talking about Kwame et al because that is what they seeing almost every day.

the Raj and them doing their thing normal normal, just we don't hear about it...

brams112
punchin NOS

Postby brams112 » January 22nd, 2020, 6:35 am

zoom rader wrote:^^^ mero get make out

All PNM ppl think the same way

By reading some men post here anybody who alert can figure out their motives.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » January 22nd, 2020, 7:02 am

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:
fiveforward wrote:Not sure but is the discussion of crime and race ting in this rubbish of a thread inclusive of racket, bobol, alcohol-induced spousal abuse, and all out smartman ting or just murder and strong-arm robbery.

the thing is, most people in here only talking about Kwame et al because that is what they seeing almost every day.

the Raj and them doing their thing normal normal, just we don't hear about it...

Raj is mostly middlemen and their nature is docile.

They would not employ nor trust Kwame like 1% to put down wuk

When you meet a bad Injun, run they mean business.

Rest of Raj is Duck and fowl theef

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » January 22nd, 2020, 12:04 pm

So if Kwame is d one who guarding the Stuff, then who runnin round with bandana and cap and robbing parlours, bars, and small businessmen at gunpoint?
Platted hair Rajs???

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » January 24th, 2020, 12:16 pm

David Muhammad - Why black people commit crimes?

matr1x

Postby matr1x » January 24th, 2020, 1:17 pm

Nobody better at making excuses than afro trinis

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » January 24th, 2020, 1:59 pm

matr1x wrote:Nobody better at making excuses than afro trinis

they still always blame everyone else for their situation in life and they love bringing up the pre historic crap about slavery.

:roll: get over the past and put your future in front of you..

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » January 24th, 2020, 2:03 pm

The_Honourable wrote:David Muhammad - Why black people commit crimes?

When I say 1% is the cause of crimes I does get cuss on tuner and tuners does big up 1%

When 1% was poor, black crime was down

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » January 24th, 2020, 3:30 pm

Ok david, what is your point??? Why blame others ?? Why not take up the responsibility to try and better yourselves??? But I guess the easy way out is preferred by them

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » January 24th, 2020, 3:37 pm

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:Ok david, what is your point??? Why blame others ?? Why not take up the responsibility to try and better yourselves??? But I guess the easy way out is preferred by them
What he is saying is that others make the conditions for black people to commit crimes.

Society is against black folk and the worst offenders are black folk themselfs.

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » January 24th, 2020, 3:39 pm

zoom rader wrote:
shake d livin wake d dead wrote:Ok david, what is your point??? Why blame others ?? Why not take up the responsibility to try and better yourselves??? But I guess the easy way out is preferred by them
What he is saying is that others make the conditions for black people to commit crimes.

Society is against black folk and the worst offenders are black folk themselfs.

Well if black people robbing, murdering and looking dangerous, how do you expect society to treat those?

We are not racist like the US. A decent looking black person will have every opportunity to rise up the ranks in Trinidad. No one is keeping them down.

matr1x

Postby matr1x » January 24th, 2020, 5:42 pm

Black ppl think church solves everything

ek4ever
Shifting into 6th

Postby ek4ever » January 24th, 2020, 8:34 pm

When yuh create a gimme gimme mentality in order to stay in power what else you expect when you can no longer give

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Postby Blaze d Chalice » February 9th, 2022, 9:53 am

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » February 9th, 2022, 9:56 am

Why he leave out the Venezuelan part of the man's name?

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » February 9th, 2022, 9:56 am

^ ZR's Facebook account?

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Postby Blaze d Chalice » February 9th, 2022, 9:57 am

bluefete wrote:Why he leave out the Venezuelan part of the man's name?

Dizzy28 wrote:^ ZR's Facebook account?

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » February 9th, 2022, 10:53 am

Badase back from the dead?

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » February 9th, 2022, 12:41 pm

Blaze d Chalice wrote:
bluefete wrote:Why he leave out the Venezuelan part of the man's name?

Dizzy28 wrote:^ ZR's Facebook account?

:rofl:

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”