Forums

Race and Crime

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Race and Crime

Postby ruffneck_12 » March 23rd, 2023, 3:35 pm

Saltbae wrote:Ppl who hire venes often find that monies go missing before the venes dissappear.

Actually where I was working, a vene was trusted with the company bank card and tried to withdraw a substantial amount of money but got caught. Was fired after this.

They less likely to hold you up and shoot you, but for sure they taking what lapsing :lol:

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » March 23rd, 2023, 4:20 pm

ruffneck_12 wrote:
Saltbae wrote:Ppl who hire venes often find that monies go missing before the venes dissappear.

Actually where I was working, a vene was trusted with the company bank card and tried to withdraw a substantial amount of money but got caught. Was fired after this.

They less likely to hold you up and shoot you, but for sure they taking what lapsing
Well that's one of the risks of hiring ppl who you can't run background checks on but cheap labour ftw

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » March 23rd, 2023, 5:22 pm

I thought under the vene registratio system the govt did background checks with interpol to make sure the venes we giving working rights are not criminals
at least I recall stu little saying this

thebigK
Ricer

Postby thebigK » March 23rd, 2023, 5:43 pm

And most of those Venez, I'm sure are mestizo, cholo, or moreno.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » March 23rd, 2023, 5:46 pm

pugboy wrote:I thought under the vene registratio system the govt did background checks with interpol to make sure the venes we giving working rights are not criminals

Crime remains LOW from the Venes in T&T. It’s more petty crimes some are involved in unlike the Trinis who like to murder, rob, beat and rape.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » March 23rd, 2023, 7:35 pm

Stuart little don't know his ass from his foot, remember when he said nobody could counterfeit the new polymer money
pugboy wrote:I thought under the vene registratio system the govt did background checks with interpol to make sure the venes we giving working rights are not criminals

abbow
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby abbow » March 23rd, 2023, 9:23 pm

MaxPower wrote:

Crime remains LOW from the Venes in T&T. It’s more petty crimes some are involved in unlike the Trinis who like to murder, rob, beat and rape.

it was a 15 year old Vene boy who stabbed to death a 41 year old Trini a few weeks ago....

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » March 23rd, 2023, 9:36 pm

And you still asking? :lol:

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » March 24th, 2023, 8:30 am

https://guardian.co.tt/news/four-men-ac ... 3f05792493

4 out of the 4 of them

One common trait.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » March 24th, 2023, 10:52 am

ruffneck_12 wrote:https://guardian.co.tt/news/four-men-accused-of-forced-prostitution-trafficking-of-venezuelan-teen-freed-6.2.1664887.3f05792493

4 out of the 4 of them

One common trait.

And this is the EXACT description of those who come to rape your mothers, wives, daughters.

I know of 3 tuners who are rejoicing their freedom.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » March 24th, 2023, 11:24 am

d thing is which witness does want to stand up in court when d perps right there & relive d kinda trouble they went thru then studying if somebody go done u outside when they ketch u ...

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » March 24th, 2023, 12:59 pm

Rovin wrote:d thing is which witness does want to stand up in court when d perps right there & relive d kinda trouble they went thru then studying if somebody go done u outside when they ketch u ...

This.

There should be a system where the witness/testifiers are in a separate room and enter/leave at different times

idk how it is right now

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » March 24th, 2023, 2:13 pm

ruffneck_12 wrote:https://guardian.co.tt/news/four-men-accused-of-forced-prostitution-trafficking-of-venezuelan-teen-freed-6.2.1664887.3f05792493

4 out of the 4 of them

One common trait.

hairstyle as well?

Saltbae
Street 2NR

Postby Saltbae » March 24th, 2023, 2:29 pm

Nature will never change. Ent they call ppl coming over in the Calcutta ship?

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » March 26th, 2023, 1:27 pm

paid_influencer
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby paid_influencer » March 26th, 2023, 2:12 pm

kamla increasing discrimination oui

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » March 27th, 2023, 8:23 am

okay that headwear just performative as fuark :lol:

same energy as this mf from Canada Image

But at the same time, Rowlz n dem bois never tried much to incorporate other cultures as much as Mrs Dressup

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Postby alfa » March 27th, 2023, 8:27 am

Kamla better be careful they ent accuse her off cultural appropriation

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » March 27th, 2023, 8:54 am

Still begging for votes i see…

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » March 28th, 2023, 6:08 pm

ruffneck_12 wrote:okay that headwear just performative as fuark :lol:

same energy as this mf from Canada Image

But at the same time, Rowlz n dem bois never tried much to incorporate other cultures as much as Mrs Dressup

Nah JUHN Scarfy was wearing kurta when he disrespectfully bep out in de people mosque in Sando

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » March 28th, 2023, 6:41 pm

hover11 wrote:Stuart little don't know his ass from his foot, remember when he said nobody could counterfeit the new polymer money

He was doing as he was instructed, the swapping of the polymer notes was merely to get all cash bills that the government could not account for out of the system, it was the governments way of stating a new digital currency and making everyone account for their savings, because if you did not change it you would lose it, but then you are not supposed to have large sums of cash without a bank in an ever changing semi communist system.

:drinking: :drinking:

pugboy
TunerGod

Re: Race And Crime

Postby pugboy » April 20th, 2023, 10:21 pm

Last edited by The_Honourable on April 27th, 2023, 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fix facebook link

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » April 21st, 2023, 7:53 am

pugboy wrote:https://www.facebook.com/100079378903305/posts/pfbid0DVdwkW7hWpBFGrRJxpVfo8E9CdkPCh6zm3jiEg7UspSBtWwce673BXsWXtCr5w5Kl/?mibextid=kdkkhi

Boy dese days,

being 'racist' can save your life yes.

Sad reality of the situation.

daring dragoon
18 pounds of Boost

Postby daring dragoon » April 27th, 2023, 3:19 am

Nation of Islam T&T representative and Black Agenda Project head Dr David Muhammad, said, “Crime in Trinidad and Tobago is a multi-layered, multi-faceted web of intentions and activities on many levels. Unfortunately, some aspects of it remain largely invisible and undetectable, while other aspects of it are overly sensationalised and amplified. Unfortunately, the black male youth of our society, many who are fighting for survival, end up being the public faces, mascots and scapegoats for a situation that is rooted in problems that they have no control over.”

He said many people were labelling black youth while not trying to look for the root causes of their woes.

again even david know it is african youth that are the criminal and yet these idiots here keep deleting the truth.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » April 27th, 2023, 5:26 am

at least he acknowledging the elephant in the room

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » April 27th, 2023, 7:58 am

daring dragoon wrote:
Nation of Islam T&T representative and Black Agenda Project head Dr David Muhammad, said, “Crime in Trinidad and Tobago is a multi-layered, multi-faceted web of intentions and activities on many levels. Unfortunately, some aspects of it remain largely invisible and undetectable, while other aspects of it are overly sensationalised and amplified. Unfortunately, the black male youth of our society, many who are fighting for survival, end up being the public faces, mascots and scapegoats for a situation that is rooted in problems that they have no control over.”

He said many people were labelling black youth while not trying to look for the root causes of their woes.

again even david know it is african youth that are the criminal and yet these idiots here keep deleting the truth.

Fax

I mentioned something in a reply here about "Ethnicity and Behaviour" and it got deleted. Tried to soften the language and it still got Zucked

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » April 27th, 2023, 10:07 am

Pundits: East Indians under attack by urban youth

Pundit Satiya Charya Bramanand Rambachan speaks during a press conference discussing crime issues in the community at the Madeo's Mini Plaza, Aranguez Main Road, Aranguez, on Wednesday.

Satyacharya Pundit Dr Bramanand Rambachan said East Indians are under siege by criminals, and Pundit Satyanand Maharaj said the perpetrators of these crimes are urban youth from the East-West Corridor.

The pundits were two of five religious leaders who gathered at the Madeo Mini Plaza in Aranguez on Wednesday, site of the murder of businessman Cheval Ramjattan, to call on the government to do more in the fight against crime.

In introducing Rambachan, Maharaj said “All the crime we have been facing in Aranguez is being committed by the urban youth, the miscreants who occupy the East-West Corridor, who feel that what you have belongs to them, and I say that boldly. Criminals seem to think Aranguez people have money, but this is generational wealth. We, the citizens ,are denied guns, we have no right to shoot back, so we are picked off one by one.

“They are products of a failed education system, of failed parenting, of a state that has thrown up its hands and said now that you’ve fallen through the cracks, it’s OK, stay there. They emerge post-pubescent to terrorise because they’re looking for a little change to give their mother who has 14 and 15 children to mind. Jail is a university for them where they get to network with bigger criminals.”

In his statement, Rambachan said in the last few months home invasions, attacks on business houses, on people leaving the banks and walking the streets have left Trinidad and Tobago in a state of public emergency.

“These crimes have been directed predominantly at East Indians. The potential for civil strife looms large because people sooner or later are going to defend themselves. Many East Indian communities are beginning to take action as a reaction to the inaction of the authorities. Vigilante justice must not be the response.”

Rambachan said he has a proposal which he would be presenting to the PM and the Police Commissioner by next week. He said citizens must reject the public display of inaction and fighting between the government and the opposition.

“The only thing that will change the course and direction of crime is if the government supports the clergy and allows us to take our pulpits out of the mosques, masjids, and churches and supports us with the police service to allow us to go into the communities and rebuild the spiritual values, spirituality, and community, through the younger generation. I want the government to sanction this initiative. This is the only way we will succeed. If any community wants us, we will come.”

Asked if he thought that the leaders would be accepted in communities after making such statements, Maharaj said, “Racism in TT is one of the best-kept open secrets. There is nothing I could say that would make that more so.
"It is hard for media to digest and print when the pundit says the East Indian community is under attack, because a portion of the society is shielded from blame traditionally. These are miscreants who don’t have respect for life.”

A member of the community interrupted Maharaj to say he should speak the truth and not place the blame on any one ethnicity.

“I’m a person active in crime-solving in this community. Stop bringing politics into this. You can’t say is only one set of people doing the crime, because it have people in here bringing in people to do the crime. So when you blame one ethnic colour, you’re talking nonsense and being racist, and we’re not here for that.”

Pundit Jairam Seeram prayed that leaders would be able to rule righteously and people remember the innate higher being in their fellow man.

Head of the Imam Council Imam Kazim Ali said religious institutions need to do more to take care of the poor, the needy and the destitute in their communities. He said all crime must be addressed, be it murder, incestuous relationships, rape, home invasions or violence in schools.

Imam Imtiaz Ali said the solution to crime was to rebuild the family, as there were too many single-parent families. He said denominational schools had been an integral part of protecting the nation but were now under attack by the authorities.

Pundit Umadatt Maharaj said he grew up in Aranguez and the community had changed, so that people were now strangers to each other and scared of each other.

“A major reason we have a lack of belief is a lack of attendance in religious places, be it the temple, church, or mosque. Every single man of the cloth has indicated there’s a drop in attendance in religious places.
"We need to inculcate young people in particular to return to places of religion. These will be pockets of resistance to these evil times.”

https://newsday.co.tt/2023/04/26/pundit ... ban-youth/

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » April 27th, 2023, 10:17 am

Our black brothers and sisters must do better.

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » April 27th, 2023, 10:20 am

These articles making Rodent work overtime. Since last week the sauce been working on the angle that crime doesn't affect any one race more or less than another.

She also still running with the "what is a hotspot?"

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » April 27th, 2023, 10:23 am

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”