Forums

Race and Crime

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

mero
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Re: Race and Crime

Postby mero » May 24th, 2023, 11:27 am

So the 2nr know it alls care to touch on the rather large amount of indos being murdered non home invasion style lately?

"smart man" crime catching up and ppl paying the price or there's a lot more than meets the eye?

daring dragoon
18 pounds of Boost

Postby daring dragoon » May 25th, 2023, 2:23 am

that happening as them indos building apartments and renting to blacks and bringing them into the neighborhood and as the black enter the neighborhood crime rises an jealously mixed with the weed head cause the blacks to attack the indos and some end in murder. j

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Race and Crime

Postby MaxPower » May 25th, 2023, 8:56 am

“Reach dem before we lose dem”

Kickstart
Riding on 16's

Postby Kickstart » May 25th, 2023, 9:51 am

mero wrote:So the 2nr know it alls care to touch on the rather large amount of indos being murdered non home invasion style lately?

"smart man" crime catching up and ppl paying the price or there's a lot more than meets the eye?
Indians are seen as weak and would not put up a fight.

Afros will show aggression

1% will shoot

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » May 25th, 2023, 11:47 am

yet another chinese business got robbed yesterday, we get so accustomed to hearing this is like "d place hot - ok then" ... dise part of d normal culture ent

mero

Postby mero » May 25th, 2023, 1:10 pm

Kickstart wrote:
mero wrote:So the 2nr know it alls care to touch on the rather large amount of indos being murdered non home invasion style lately?

1% will shoot
You think 2nr is pro Indian zoom?

Have me wondering cuz everybody seem to be an expert in afro crime but somehow is always crickets chirping, loops , spins, denial and dancing around once we get further into the topic.

Something fishy going on here. I'm not entitled to speak much cuz I didn't listen to enough Chutney music.

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » May 25th, 2023, 1:34 pm

mero wrote:
Kickstart wrote:

1% will shoot

Have me wondering cuz everybody seem to be an expert in afro crime but somehow is always crickets chirping, loops , spins, denial and dancing around once we get further into the topic.

Something fishy going on here. I'm not entitled to speak much cuz I didn't listen to enough Chutney music.

We're experts in indo rum drinking and wife beating as well

Know why?

Cuz it's a common occurrence.

Anyhow, here's a chutney song outside of trinidad about consuming rum and crying over gyal to get you started:

Many such cases. Worldwide.

Kickstart
Riding on 16's

Postby Kickstart » May 25th, 2023, 2:21 pm

ruffneck_12 wrote:
mero wrote:
Kickstart wrote:

1% will shoot

We're experts in indo rum drinking and wife beating as well

Know why?

Cuz it's a common occurrence.

Anyhow, here's a chutney song outside of trinidad about consuming rum and crying over gyal to get you started:

Many such cases. Worldwide.
PNM election song , tune for days dis beat out left foot right foot

mero

Postby mero » May 25th, 2023, 3:48 pm

Gvnman Shift is a big tune. Not my fault allyuh born without vibes

Study Kamla cut dubplate with Boy Boy and Swanny for election and still get wash lol

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » May 25th, 2023, 3:53 pm

mero wrote:Gvnman Shift is a big tune. Not my fault allyuh born without vibes

Study Kamla cut dubplate with Boy Boy and Swanny for election and still get wash lol

What genre is this song?

And where did it originate?

And who is it mainly sung by?

Cyar be complaining bout crime, but song like this playing on the radio and you boppin yuh head bai

mero

Postby mero » May 25th, 2023, 4:33 pm

But u post the song not so?

Where u learn bout Skeng?

U spend a lot of time posting things u seem to not listen to.

It's fine to like a lil gun man tune eno.. no need to pretend to like u have a high IQ and good taste in music for tuners who don't care about you.

Anyway back to race and crime and this time try to focus ok. Use that high IQ u think u have

Why are East Indos being murdered at such an alarming rate?

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » May 26th, 2023, 11:52 am

mero wrote:But u post the song not so?

It's fine to like a lil gun man tune eno.. no need to pretend to like u have a high IQ and good taste in music for tuners who don't care about you.

Anyway back to race and crime and this time try to focus ok. Use that high IQ u think u have

I live in trinidad, I bound to know bout him. I just youtube he name and chose a song with a violent title :lol:
(of which there are many)

I do listen to gunman chune eh, (mostly the old ones)
And besides Supercat and Snow, idk any other injuns or wypipo who sing gunman chune, aka violent songs.
But I still don't advocate that it should be played on the radio. Violent metal songs as well.

And indos make up the second half of the majority of the population, they bound to get pick up. But not as much as people from Morvant and environs.

You seem pressed because you may be thinking that people being racist for no reason, and you are taking it personally. But we not, it's not racist to recognize patterns.

Patterns I have highlighted with other ethnic groups as well, in this very thread. Good and bad.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » May 26th, 2023, 1:07 pm

indian voice eh suit singing gunman tune

whiteoak and gramaxone rolls off the tongue better with a indian voice

u cud imagine someone like raymond or ravi b singing gunman shift or rifle war

yuh guh laugh

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » May 26th, 2023, 1:09 pm

these two songs realllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll hard

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » May 26th, 2023, 1:28 pm

Gimme Michigan & Smiley, Stitchie and Tiger any day of the week over these late stage AIDS patients. Real bullerman vibes in dancehall now.

mero

Postby mero » May 26th, 2023, 1:53 pm

ruffneck_12 wrote:
mero wrote:But u post the song not so?

I live in trinidad, I bound to know bout him. I just youtube he name and chose a song with a violent title
(of which there are many)

I do listen to gunman chune eh, (mostly the old ones)
And besides Supercat and Snow, idk any other injuns or wypipo who sing gunman chune, aka violent songs.
But I still don't advocate that it should be played on the radio. Violent metal songs as well.

And indos make up the second half of the majority of the population, they bound to get pick up. But not as much as people from Morvant and environs.

You seem pressed because you may be thinking that people being racist for no reason, and you are taking it personally. But we not, it's not racist to recognize patterns.

Patterns I have highlighted with other ethnic groups as well, in this very thread. Good and bad.
Your confidence to ignorance ratio truly remarkable.

pugboy
TunerGod

Re: Race And Crime

Postby pugboy » June 19th, 2023, 11:03 am

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » July 7th, 2023, 9:48 am

Letter contradicts the headline but good read

Be alert, everyone is a suspect

As far back as in the 1990s, as a young detective in Port of Spain, our supervisors always advised us juniors that “concert season is robbery season”, meaning that once there are going to be big concerts and events in the country, in particular Port of Spain where we worked, expect increased occurrences of robberies.

From all indication, that pattern of deviant behaviour has not changed, and what we were mandated to do then was to double-up on the number of patrols we performed during our tour of duty. That often meant we would be on the streets practically for our entire tour of duty, slowly and vigilantly observing and challenging (stop and search) all those characters fitting the des­cription of persons reported to have committed those types of crimes.

Unfortunately, it amounted to profiling individuals who looked like me, however, I never took offence to that because I knew that was the reality of the situation. Of the “few” persons I have charged for robberies and firearm-related offences in my 32 years of service, only once, as far as I can recall, the assailants weren’t all of my race; on that occasion, one of the assailants was of my race and the other wasn’t, that was the case of a robbery of a motor vehicle.

I suspect that there will be big concerts soon for the “summer”; in fact, I noticed there is one with dancehall artistes, I think it is called “Soca meets Dancehall” or something like that. Now, if we choose to recall, recently, there was an increase in home invasions on the eve of the big Redemption concert. Was that coincidence? Or more so, can we afford to dismiss it as being a coincidence? And what are the divisional heads of the TTPS (Trinidad and Tobago Police Service) doing in anticipation of an increase in robberies if the statistics support my premise?

We should be accustomed or fed-up of seeing police vehicles passing up and down our streets, highways and byways, if not for the fact that crime is out of control, but for the simple reason that if the police really want to catch these bandits in the act or on their way to act unlawfully, then they should all be out there challenging these individuals.

All heavily tinted vehicles such as Tiidas, AD Wagons and the like should be regularly stopped, not to exam the darkness of the tint but to check the vehicle for firearms and ammunition as justified under the Firearms Act. And I don’t mean there should be these lengthy roadblocks that only serve to inconvenience the public, for in this modern time of cellphones, it is too easy for bandits to be forwarned about roadblocks in progress.

Street checks should be strategic, flexible and efficient, spending no more than an hour in one location, and checking only those vehicles and individuals who fit the description of regular offenders. What business do police have stopping a pensioner with his grandchild or a woman dressed as an office clerk, unless there is prior information to justify it?

Recently, after exiting a bank in St Augustine, I was being followed by a man of African descent, dressed in all black, pretending to be going to a vehicle where mine was parked. I stopped and stepped aside and allowed him to pass; he just made a circle and walked back hastily in the direction he came. Of course, I had no hope of seeing a police vehicle on patrol to give them a description of this suspicious character. I nevertheless told the security on the compound of my observation; of course, the individual was nowhere to be seen again. I am convinced he was up to no good.

So members of the public, please be alert, don’t take anyone for granted and don’t take any chan­ces. Everyone is a suspect, especially those who look like the individuals we regu­larly see on video footage committing crimes and other deviant behaviour. And for my former colleagues in the Police Service, please do your part in arresting this crime situation by going out on patrols, with the hope and intention of arresting at least one suspect reasonably believed to be in the act or about to commit an offence.

Clement Marshall

Retired police officer

St Joseph

https://trinidadexpress.com/opinion/let ... 66868.html

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » July 7th, 2023, 10:22 am

Everyone is a suspect, but we also have the usual suspects.

Our African brothers and sisters must do better.

nemisis
punchin NOS

Postby nemisis » July 7th, 2023, 10:42 am

MaxPower wrote:Everyone is a suspect, but we also have the usual suspects.

Nah they committing petty crime, they need to increase the amount. The problem isn't them committing the crime its they distressing the wrong people! stop rob man tiida and go grab a MG nah man, even better if they could organize and grab it from the firm parking lot

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » July 7th, 2023, 2:44 pm

nemisis wrote:

Nah they committing petty crime, they need to increase the amount. The problem isn't them committing the crime its they distressing the wrong people! stop rob man tiida and go grab a MG nah man, even better if they could organize and grab it from the firm parking lot

Didn't the Nahous family get touch this week?

https://trinidadexpress.com/news/local/ ... bCD2N1SQc8

nemisis
punchin NOS

Postby nemisis » July 7th, 2023, 3:06 pm

Gladiator wrote:
nemisis wrote:

Nazem Nahous, 87, after he and his 80-year-old wife!
Was going to say wrong kinda target again eh but this comment he make had change my mind “But my advice for this country is that the current laws are not good for it. We need harsher laws like Sharia law to suit this country and the realities,” he said.

Arcmanov
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby Arcmanov » July 7th, 2023, 4:02 pm

People does quick to bawl for 'sharia law' without understanding, or even knowing what it entails, or what it would mean for a society like ours.

...but let the jack***es bray, I suppose.

paid_influencer

Postby paid_influencer » July 7th, 2023, 6:18 pm

Arcmanov wrote:People does quick to bawl for 'sharia law' without understanding, or even knowing what it entails, or what it would mean for a society like ours.

...but let the jack***es bray, I suppose.

ent abu bakr did want sharia law

paid_influencer

Postby paid_influencer » July 7th, 2023, 6:22 pm

surprised we ent get more people talking about keith suggestion that Kamla would “give people of a certain race gun to shoot people of another race.”

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » July 7th, 2023, 6:45 pm

nobody eh want to go dong da road ...

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » July 10th, 2023, 12:42 pm

nemisis wrote:

you had me at "grab..MG ... man"

Gladiator wrote:
nemisis wrote:

But yeah idk if the man or the journalist dumber, basically published the man entire itinerary for 1.4 million people to take note

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » October 26th, 2023, 10:38 am

Pundit get roast, Roget might get a pass.

https://www.facebook.com/CNC3Television ... 572560045/

FrankChag
Riding on 16's

Postby FrankChag » October 26th, 2023, 11:23 am

The_Honourable wrote:Pundit get roast, Roget might get a pass.

https://www.facebook.com/CNC3Television ... 572560045/

It is different coming from someone from the same ethnicity.

I applaud him though. It needs to be said more to disarm the "it's racist" knee-jerk reaction, so that we can move past that, and recognize the socioeconomic, age, and other causal factors; to hopefully find some real solutions to save these kids (and our own necks).

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » October 26th, 2023, 11:52 am

pnm ain’t budging on that
i listen to the angry indian pnm lady talking this week about how the pnm will
never lock down their crime areas

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”