Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Re: Race and Crime

Postby paid_influencer » May 3rd, 2023, 7:02 pm

san fernando cultural superiority

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Postby alfa » May 3rd, 2023, 7:07 pm

maj. tom wrote:Go ahead and quote an extremist right wing MAGA cult nut job. Nobody stopping you.

I can quote Candace Owens and sir Thomas sowell to but then again he only had a PhD in economics so it ent go make sense

FrankChag
Riding on 16's

Postby FrankChag » May 4th, 2023, 3:48 am

alfa wrote:
j.o.e wrote:India also heavy on the rapes. Crime is not about race but circumstance. I lived all my life in a residential area of San Fernando (mixed races) I have no concern about crime from any ethnicity.
Bought a property in a rural part of central (gated community but still fairly rural ) hardly any Africans around but plenty pests in the general community. I am African and while not extremely fearful I have all the necessary security things installed because I don’t trust the youths of the area. It’s all about circumstance.
The Venezuelans actually increased crime I believe not always by doing crime but dropping the price of labour so low that the less educated have no menial jobs to get. This is my suspicion.

In a case like this would you attribute crime to culture because while I don't buy into the race thing andas you said there are plenty non African pests in the community and cultural upbringing seems to play a big factor regardless of race. I always reference when the state wanted to hang Darren Thomas and his grandma said ' he wasn't a bad boy he just used to do a lil robbery and thing' . In her culture a lil robbery is small thing.I don't buy into the economic thing because my entire family grew up in rural south pre 1950 bathing by river and thing while the north folks was comfortable employed in the public service all highly educated, cultured and shidz and none of my family became bandits. But if you have a culture that emphasizes gold chain and boat ride instead of studying to become a doctor crime is inevitable. And this applies across all races, I know some Indian ghetto to. I could quote Ben Shapiro on ill effects of culture but that go trigger some tuners inside here to

alfa wrote:
maj. tom wrote:Go ahead and quote an extremist right wing MAGA cult nut job. Nobody stopping you.

I can quote Candace Owens and sir Thomas sowell to but then again he only had a PhD in economics so it ent go make sense

Why go to the Americans? Maybe instead start with a little Sir Arthur Lewis on racial/ethnic divisions and economic development in the Caribbean. He's just a Noble Leaurate for his work in this area. And, then if you feel like it, maybe a little Lloyd Best (all this division is Britain's fault).

But then again, little islands crabs in a barrel...

Rule, Britannia! /s

Ref:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/W._Arthur_Lewis
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lloyd_Best
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rule,_Britannia!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crab_mentality

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » May 4th, 2023, 6:45 am

we are reaping the results of generations of persons who in certain areas lived off handout social schemes via urp dewd cepep etc

persons who have zero values of life and earning a fair wage

unfortunately those handout constituencies are largely certain races

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » May 4th, 2023, 7:38 am

Nah brah....national economic circumstances!!!
pugboy wrote:we are reaping the results of generations of persons who in certain areas lived off handout social schemes via urp dewd cepep etc

persons who have zero values of life and earning a fair wage

unfortunately those handout constituencies are largely certain races

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » May 4th, 2023, 7:52 am

heard a lil home invasion in victoria gardens today
prob not indian or chinee victims though
so the bandits applying some diversity to their choices

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Ethnicity and Behavior

Postby ruffneck_12 » May 4th, 2023, 7:54 am

DMan7 wrote:
ruffneck_12 wrote:
mero wrote:Bess we rename ched to n***a ppl and crime yes

And since we know everything in here where high IQs reign. Whats the demographic of 3ne2nr? Specifically the ole talk forum. Asking for a friend

Hey man that's racist

I'm over here trying to correlate that different groups tend to gravitate towards certain activities.

For egg sample,
-Chinese people tend to be good at math and science, their skin tend to be white with a tint of yellow. Very strong sense of community, you hardly ever see legit chinese people intermingling with locals. They usually go after engineering jobs and build monuments with just good tools and techniques rather than brute force.

-Indians tend to be passionate , fighting over land and with lovers, crimes of passion; their hair is usually straight. Lower IQ than the Chinese/Japanese. They usually go after artisan jobs.

-Jews tend to look to banking jobs or media, They tend to have larger noses and curly hair.

-Africans tend to handle physical labor better, so they make up the majority of heavy lifting jobs but are still dexterous enough to be artisans like the injuns. But they also have, on average, darker pigmentation than most groups on earth.

-Native americans in the US tend to have square jawlines due to their diet over years.

-Eskimos have adapted to extreme cold weather

All of these races are still human

================================================================================
Chihuahuas are usually small and violent.
Golden retrievers are usually large, fluffy, and loving/playful.
Pitbulls have the capacity to be extremly loving towards their family but also to be violent.
Border collies have an innate sense to herd farm animals.
Greyhounds just love going fastasfuk 24/7

All of these breeds are still dogs

=================================================================================

Also is the brain an organ by chance? Because I mentioned some characteristics that are governed by genetics there.

Pretty cool how a turtle digs itself out the sand and just somehow knows to go toward the ocean, like it was born knowing that.

Where the Latin people at?

Venez esp, they are similar to the Italians in terms of passion but way more laidback as reflected by their building standards. HIGHLY colorist and material, even the poorest vene woman will put her appearance first , but they still prioritize family.

Sadly they have human sacrifice in their DNA (from the Natives) so their drug related crimes are usually brutal, but not as bad as places like El Salvador.

They also have incredible work ethic. But sadly when it is directed to running drugs, they are very efficient.
TRINIDAD indians honestly cannot match that level of ingenuity, and that's a good thing. Guyanese Indians maybe, dem men slight mad but in a good way :lol: .
Let's hope it stays that way for them. However Guyanese probably more corrupt than trinidad from the stories locals told me.

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » May 4th, 2023, 8:57 am

It has nothing to do with DNA or genetics.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » May 4th, 2023, 8:59 am

pugboy wrote:heard a lil home invasion in victoria gardens today
Whi peepul?

j.o.e

Postby j.o.e » May 4th, 2023, 9:09 am

Phone Surgeon wrote:
pugboy wrote:heard a lil home invasion in victoria gardens today
Whi peepul?

Beige

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » May 4th, 2023, 9:37 am

maj. tom wrote:It has nothing to do with DNA or genetics.

Is the brain an organ aka part of the human body?

And if so, the way the human body grows, is it dictated by genetics?

Or certain groups with similar traits just happen to sync up and engage in similar behaviors worldwide?

Even if it's not genetic too, you must admit that there's a pattern. For ALL groups.

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » May 4th, 2023, 9:45 am

ik we like to cite studies and ting here

Study examines achievement gap between Asian American, white students

https://www.latimes.com/science/science ... story.html

Even if they come from poorer, less educated families, Asian Americans significantly outperform white students by fifth grade, authors wrote.

https://www.pnas.org/doi/full/10.1073/pnas.1406402111

How come the Tentacle cartoon enthusiasts seem to outperform the Nascar enthusiasts? DESPITE having similar socio-economic situations?

How come there's a stereotype of the smart/quiet Chinese dude in the corner of the class just silently making A's?

wing
Riding on 18's

Postby wing » May 4th, 2023, 9:45 am

ruffneck_12 wrote:ik we like to cite studies and ting here

Even if they come from poorer, less educated families, Asian Americans significantly outperform white students by fifth grade, authors wrote.

How come the Tentacle cartoon enthusiasts seem to outperform the Nascar enthusiasts? DESPITE having similar socio-economic situations?

How come there's a stereotype of the smart/quiet Chinese dude in the corner of the class just silently making A's?
Go outside and build a shed please.
Learn how an engine works.
Plant some peas.
Plaster a wall.

There;s more to life than sitting paralyzed in front a screen

RISE UP MY BROTHERS

teems1
punchin NOS

Postby teems1 » May 4th, 2023, 9:48 am

Genetics dictate your testosterone levels. T levels in white, Hispanic or black men is higher than men from Asia.

T levels have a direct relation to aggression.

Take from that what you will.

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » May 4th, 2023, 10:15 am

Yeah I choose NOT to take the pre-WW2 Nazi and Japanese inferior race theory with that and not ignore that there also exists much violence in those societies who have not solved the social problems that create the society of the countries that are plagued with such problems.

Once you start to believe it's DNA and genetics, it gives you good excuse of justification to go down the pogrom path that so much of human history is stained with in quite recent times, meaning that we do not read history and we learn nothing from it. Having people support such disgusting ideas gained from their hidden Nazi echo chamber internet forums of pseudo-science just gives more power the the evil people who will eventually seize control of the State with that exact support through fear from the population who believe that sheit.

It's been happening in USA a lot since 2016, but many persons either ignore reality, or express support for it because of their fears and hatred, not realizing that they will eventually be next. Refer to the poem "First they came..." by pastor Martin Niemöller.

mero

Postby mero » May 4th, 2023, 10:54 am

@maj tom.

Lol why u hutting up your head? For a smart fella, u does give off a born yesterday vibes.

This is 2nr, forever was and forever shall be, where the overconfidence of ignorance under the guise of intelligence and "high iqs" trump all. Hope you feel taught and humbled with the knowledge you're receiving here.

No one is going to call anyone out here, esp for those reasons. The biggest event this month in some a these morons lives is zoom (who never really went anywhere) coming off he ban, u eh seeing the tassa side rolling out and coconut pashawing?

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » May 4th, 2023, 11:04 am

If we attempt to apply the DNA and genetics theory, then immediately we are faced with two problems: are we going to say that there aren't any societies in the targeted places of ethnic origin that do not have very successful and huge metropolis existing now, quite prosperous and mainly have social harmony, high infrastructure and adept social structure and programs for their citizens to prosper? And saying too that other places that are not supposed to be ethnically targeted do not have social problems of crime and violence?

Secondly: what about the evidence we have for past civilizations in such areas which peaked and went extinct before us modern humans in the 20th and 21st centuries even had such ideas about racial division? What about Ancient Roman civilization where half the population were slaves and not just because of the color of their skin? Skin color did not matter much back then either when everyone was shades of brown. Same like ancient Egyptians and the structures they built which endures 5000 years means they really knew something about society eh? And none existed in deep Africa as well? Cambodia, India, the Jutes and Angles in Europe (who by the way were also viewed as inferior race scum by the Romans when they conquered those regions, like when they arrived and civilized Britannia).

The plans of pre-WW1 Colonization powers are largely what shaped the world we live in today and where such racial ideas came from and still persist. We fail to realize the extensions of post-colonization in our modern society with all it's engrained faults and problems that have never been fixed but just passed onto new native run governments who never reformed anything from that society. We failed to acknowledge tribal and traditional borders in territory over thousands of years, but refer officially to the map lines that were drawn in Paris for some treaty of colonial division, leading to endless civil wars in some regions. Just look at all the discriminatory and archaic laws right here in Trinidad that most of us believe are still justified. The current TT government was a political party formed with the principles on neo-colonialism and merely extended it after independence. And they had the blessing of the departing colonial conquerors. One just has to read history on how they wasted immense resources, discriminated against and oppressed their own black people, shored up their support for generations by racial divide, and then compare it to parties that have come and gone who attempted Progressivism and reform and labour rights, etc.

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » May 4th, 2023, 11:08 am

@mero I refuse to stay silent when I am very aware of the wrongs in our human history. I refuse to let Trinituner be like 4chan or somewhere else where they lurk. I will not let stupid persons be influenced totally by such evil without having a say, and Trinituner is a free forum for me to express my ideas. Long after we are all gone, Trini internet historians will note that not all had just one opinion regarding such issues.

*archives page*

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » May 4th, 2023, 11:18 am

wing wrote:

Go outside and build a shed please.
Learn how an engine works.
Plant some peas.
Plaster a wall.

There;s more to life than sitting paralyzed in front a screen

RISE UP MY BROTHERS

WE MUST STAND TOGETHER

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » May 4th, 2023, 11:37 am

teems1 wrote:

Genetics dictate your testosterone levels. T levels in white, Hispanic or black men is higher than men from Asia.

T levels have a direct relation to aggression.

Take from that what you will.

Don't worry. Logic is beyond some people here.

Kickstart
Riding on 16's

Postby Kickstart » May 4th, 2023, 11:42 am

maj. tom wrote:@mero I refuse to stay silent when I am very aware of the wrongs in our human history. I refuse to let Trinituner be like 4chan or somewhere else where they lurk. I will not let stupid persons be influenced totally by such evil without having a say, and Trinituner is a free forum for me to express my ideas. Long after we are all gone, Trini internet historians will note that not all had just one opinion regarding such issues.

*archives page*
Mero don't like when black people are exposed or PNM

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » May 4th, 2023, 12:16 pm

first sentence

A growing achievement gap between Asian American students and their white classmates is due largely to greater work effort and cultural attitudes, not innate cognitive ability, researchers say.

so any difference in performance among various races has to do with effort & work ethic- those who do poorer probably put in the least effort or have the most lackadaisical attitude.

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » May 4th, 2023, 4:02 pm

So now we saying black people lazy? Why?

mero

Postby mero » May 4th, 2023, 4:06 pm

Kickstart wrote:
maj. tom wrote:@mero I refuse to stay silent when I am very aware of the wrongs in our human history. I refuse to let Trinituner be like 4chan or somewhere else where they lurk. I will not let stupid persons be influenced totally by such evil without having a say, and Trinituner is a free forum for me to express my ideas. Long after we are all gone, Trini internet historians will note that not all had just one opinion regarding such issues.

*archives page*
Mero don't like when black people are exposed or PNM
Zoom you still meeting me up in the Redemption orrr? Nuff herb ah bun

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » May 4th, 2023, 4:16 pm

those studies leave out a major factor which affects the results very much here
or which races are products of social handout systems and how their later generations evolve
it’s a sad fact but must not be overlooked

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » May 4th, 2023, 4:25 pm

pugboy wrote:those studies leave out a major factor which affects the results very much here
or which races are products of social handout systems and how their later generations evolve

Boy I wish they had give Sea Lots to syrians instead

Trinidad would look like Dubai rn

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Postby alfa » May 4th, 2023, 5:21 pm

pugboy wrote:those studies leave out a major factor which affects the results very much here

Our own Dr Morgan Job preached for decades on the harms of ghetto culture but was vilified in the worst way by his own people on gladiator's program. Alas things may have gotten worse due to wokeism . In the US education system critical race theory teaches basically the white man is the cause of everything and everyone affected is to be given a free pass. Wait till a modified version reaches her aka blame the Indian for everything. They already saying SEA is racist and the good Dr Bartholomew finds there are too many Indians in mount hope.
But in a nutshell culture is the reason for certain sectors in society failing while others excel, not race.

paid_influencer

Postby paid_influencer » May 4th, 2023, 6:03 pm

work ethic is bullchit. you know what they put on Auschwitz? "Work will set you free"

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » May 4th, 2023, 6:54 pm

Someone watched Succession this week!!!
paid_influencer wrote:work ethic is bullchit. you know what they put on Auschwitz? "Work will set you free"

Kickstart
Riding on 16's

Postby Kickstart » May 4th, 2023, 8:32 pm

ruffneck_12 wrote:

Boy I wish they had give Sea Lots to syrians instead

Trinidad would look like Dubai rn
Dubai enslaves Indians

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”