Forums

UNC 2.0?!?!?!

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Kewell35
Riding on 16's

Re: UNC 2.0?!?!?!

Postby Kewell35 » November 8th, 2020, 9:46 pm

Devant trying to go up for leader or what? Serious question.

The_Honourable
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby The_Honourable » November 8th, 2020, 11:02 pm

Kewell35 wrote:Devant trying to go up for leader or what? Serious question.

If i heard the news correctly days ago, I believe he stated that he would nominate himself as leader only if Kamla (and Vasant) accepts a debate. We know Kamla not doing that and nobody can see Devant as a leader of anything.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » November 8th, 2020, 11:48 pm

The_Honourable wrote:
Kewell35 wrote:Devant trying to go up for leader or what? Serious question.

If i heard the news correctly days ago, I believe he stated that he would nominate himself as leader only if Kamla (and Vasant) accepts a debate. We know Kamla not doing that and nobody can see Devant as a leader of anything.

Devant is a loud mouth with nothing to offer. The UNC is in a serious leadership crisis right now but Devant wants to exchange his sheit for the existing sheit.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 9th, 2020, 1:10 am

mero wrote:Allyuh really trying to trip off Zoomindranath with this UNC 1% talk yes . What folly allyuh on?
Let unc sort out their own mess , I have no affiliations to UNC or any other party.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 9th, 2020, 1:39 am

bluefete wrote:Zoomie, yuh put me in some good company there. Thanks, eh.

zoom rader wrote:
mero wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
Redman wrote:But Zoombindranath it’s a thread titled UNC 2.0....ie the way forward....avoid loss number 12...what they need to win an election.....seems the only one they can win is an internal election.
Etc.

How we will bring PNM into the discussion.....unless of course UNC eh have one arse to offer...other than not being the PNM.

You seem unable to separate the two...why is that?
You care jack 5hit of UNC and a racist red Goverment kant.

Let UNC sort out their mess if they succeed or fail then dat is their doing.

Why don't you focus on red Goverment wrong doings and mismanagement.

During UNC terms in office you and elite kant pointed your opinions on UNC wrong doings and whatever mismanagement.

What happen now, why don't you comment on the red Goverment ill management?

You are the Kant of the week
Could imagine the snat bubbles and wheezing while typing this post yes.

Zoom take a 5 nah
Nah no 5

Redman needs to come clean and point out his opinions on the red Goverment wrong doings and mismanagement.

Don't come in here and point out what UNC should or should not be doing while you turn a blind eye to the other side misdeeds.

Until den hes a red Goverment stooge and has made the award of Kant of the week .

Others for the award but failed was

Dwane
Mero
Elect
Max
Shotgun
Bluefete
Yeah you beat out Elite in this rounds. Elite fail to make the list.

Every Sunday i will publish the kant of the week award.

death365
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby death365 » November 9th, 2020, 5:49 am

This is like u have a car that not working good at all, shutting down, needs major body work etc (kams) - ah old 280C

Your dream replacement car is the Jetson one - flying futuristic but that's impossible to get.

the other choices are

1. a used but working well corolla. U kno it go wok good but the possibility exist that it may end up the same thing as ur old car (devant )

2. d new suzuki vitra, u never thought about this car but it looks like it will work good and other people saying it good. (vasant)

So the choices are old not working, used but working and new but unproven

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » November 9th, 2020, 9:03 am

zoom rader wrote:

zoom rader wrote:
mero wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
Redman wrote:But Zoombindranath it’s a thread titled UNC 2.0....ie the way forward....avoid loss number 12...what they need to win an election.....seems the only one they can win is an internal election.
Etc.

How we will bring PNM into the discussion.....unless of course UNC eh have one arse to offer...other than not being the PNM.

During UNC terms in office you and elite kant pointed your opinions on UNC wrong doings and whatever mismanagement.

Zoom take a 5 nah
Nah no 5

Redman needs to come clean and point out his opinions on the red Goverment wrong doings and mismanagement.

Don't come in here and point out what UNC should or should not be doing while you turn a blind eye to the other side misdeeds.

Until den hes a red Goverment stooge and has made the award of Kant of the week .

Dwane
Mero
Elect
Max
Shotgun
Bluefete

be careful Zoombindranath...yuh know allyuh like to award yuhself Silk and ting.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 9th, 2020, 9:58 am

Redman wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

zoom rader wrote:
mero wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
Etc.

Zoom take a 5 nah
Nah no 5

Dwane
Mero
Elect
Max
Shotgun
Bluefete

be careful Zoombindranath...yuh know allyuh like to award yuhself Silk and ting.
What about the self awards for red Goverment contracts to family and friends.

Like you forget

Asre wari empty rents awards
Ronan wife awards
Guy smiley wife awards
Marlene husband awards
Eleit awards

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » November 9th, 2020, 10:10 am

Still a UNC thread...careful they ban yuh for being off topic.

mero
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby mero » November 9th, 2020, 10:14 am

Zoom real stale these days..

I remember when zoom posts had some sting to it. Now I scroll past like a RedVevo post... unbothered

Just pure flaccidity , like UNC.

No one even teaming up with him anymore to bash PNM.

Zoom crawling on he belly rn

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 9th, 2020, 10:21 am

Redman wrote:Still a UNC thread...careful they ban yuh for being off topic.
Nothing new, I get ban all de time.

If it's a unc chread then why have red Goverment bloggers and elite dictating the outcome of this Chead.

Every Red goverment imps in this chead, ah mean what mero doing in here ?

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 9th, 2020, 10:26 am

mero wrote:Zoom real stale these days..

I remember when zoom posts had some sting to it. Now I scroll past like a RedVevo post... unbothered

Just pure flaccidity , like UNC.

No one even teaming up with him anymore to bash PNM.

Zoom crawling on he belly rn
Thanks for reading my post bro.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » November 9th, 2020, 10:39 am

zoom rader wrote:
Redman wrote:Still a UNC thread...careful they ban yuh for being off topic.

Nothing new, I get ban all de time.

Oh yes the P word....

If it's a unc chread then why have red Goverment bloggers and elite dictating the outcome of this Chead.

Cuz you need outside help to win an election-allyuh seem unable to win alone-BTW good luck in the internal

Every Red goverment imps in this chead, ah mean what mero doing in here ?

cuz he pay the same price of admission as you

Kewell35
Riding on 16's

Postby Kewell35 » November 9th, 2020, 10:50 am

Why do UNC people worship Kamla so much. I sure if the greatest PM ever Panday lost as much elections as she under UNC he would have been kicked out.

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » November 9th, 2020, 10:57 am

i don't understand why people can't talk freely in any thread.

Kewell35
Riding on 16's

Postby Kewell35 » November 9th, 2020, 10:58 am

Last edited by Kewell35 on November 9th, 2020, 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » November 9th, 2020, 11:03 am

jeezeuschrise i not talk to you!!! wtf is always wrong with you and your internet confrontations? You never said that but yet you replying like you always want to fight on the internet with somebody. So obviously i was referring to zoom.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 9th, 2020, 11:07 am

maj. tom wrote:i don't understand why people can't talk freely in any thread.
I speak my mind and half the time I get ban but I still do it.

I guess these folks are pu55ies

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » November 9th, 2020, 11:11 am

i mean, why mero and Redman not supposed to talk in a UNC thread? You need to display a party card for discussion here? I don't have a UNC membership, i can't talk in here? I criticize the current UNC a lot too (Kamla mc), so what that mean? Everyone should be able to talk freely in here and express their ideas.

Not racism and bigotry though, keep that in your own right hand in yuh bed a night.

Kewell35
Riding on 16's

Postby Kewell35 » November 9th, 2020, 11:12 am

maj. tom wrote:jeezeuschrise i not talk to you!!! wtf is always wrong with you and your internet confrontations? You never said that but yet you replying like you always want to fight on the internet with somebody. So obviously i was referring to zoom.

Well you was harassing, stalking and responding to everything I said yesterday for no reason and you replied below mine so honest mistake.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 9th, 2020, 11:15 am

maj. tom wrote:i mean, why mero and Redman not supposed to talk in a UNC thread? You need to display a party card for discussion here? I don't have a UNC membership, i can't talk in here? I criticize the current UNC a lot too (Kamla mc), so what that mean? Everyone should be able to talk freely in here and express their ideas.

Not racism and bigotry though, keep that in your own right hand in yuh bed a night.
When Mero, Redman and eliteauto can point out the ills and misdeeds of the red Goverment then they can share their opinions on non red Goverment parties.

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » November 9th, 2020, 11:40 am

Kewell35 wrote:
maj. tom wrote:jeezeuschrise i not talk to you!!! wtf is always wrong with you and your internet confrontations? You never said that but yet you replying like you always want to fight on the internet with somebody. So obviously i was referring to zoom.

Well you was harassing, stalking and responding to everything I said yesterday for no reason and you replied below mine so honest mistake.

you're lying, my post history is publicly available for everyone to see that you're lying. I never replied to you yesterday, but did twice on the day before when you made false claims about Biden and Cheney and you started with baseless insults. In fact, anybody who ever tells you anything, you always reply with an insult, like if that's the only way you can talk to people.

Can you please stop, i rather not communicate with a sicko like you anymore. You've made all your views and personality clear all over these forums, especially the ones about women where you completely lack any experience. You are the classic definition of an angsty internet fighter neckbeard. You can erupt in another frenzy of your typical insulting jizzanger, i don't care. In fact, i think i'll block you. Good day.

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » November 9th, 2020, 11:42 am

So, reality chec
In the upcoming internal elections, do you see any other outcome other than KPB retaining leadership?

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » November 9th, 2020, 11:44 am

zoom rader wrote:
maj. tom wrote:i mean, why mero and Redman not supposed to talk in a UNC thread? You need to display a party card for discussion here? I don't have a UNC membership, i can't talk in here? I criticize the current UNC a lot too (Kamla mc), so what that mean? Everyone should be able to talk freely in here and express their ideas.

When Mero, Redman and eliteauto can point out the ills and misdeeds of the red Goverment then they can share their opinions on non red Goverment parties.

But its still a UNC thread...of what relevance is the PNM (in your context) in a thread dedicated to the UNC future?

Kewell35
Riding on 16's

Postby Kewell35 » November 9th, 2020, 11:50 am

maj. tom wrote:
Kewell35 wrote:

you're lying, my post history is publicly available for everyone to see that you're lying. I never replied to you yesterday, but did twice on the day before when you made false claims about Biden and Cheney and you started with baseless insults. In fact, anybody who ever tells you anything, you always reply with an insult, like if that's the only way you can talk to people.

Can you please stop, i rather not communicate with a sicko like you anymore. You've made all your views and personality clear all over these forums, especially the ones about women where you completely lack any experience. You are the classic definition of an angsty internet fighter neckbeard. You can erupt in another frenzy of your typical insulting jizzanger, i don't care. In fact, i think i'll block you. Good day.

dude please stop responding to everything I say. Something is mentally wrong with you. Also next time you responding to someone quote them. It there for a reason unless you're a retard. Maybe you are.

I think there is a block option on this forum so I'm going to use that.

You also project a lot. You are the creepy fat weirdo who has no friends so you resort to going on a trinidad forum online (lol) to post about your weird views about politics, women and men that you like where almost no one responds to you even though you have close to 10,000 comments LOL.

Anyway, your views about women show there is some kind of latent homosexuality going on there that you need to get checked.

And trust me I do have experience with women, you can ask your mother.

Good riddance you absolute dreg to society because I won't see your posts/comments anymore :D

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » November 9th, 2020, 11:51 am

VexXx Dogg wrote:So, reality chec
In the upcoming internal elections, do you see any other outcome other than KPB retaining leadership?

Perhaps the time isn't right for a new leader now to be hitting for an elections due in 2025. The next internal election will be due in 3 years and a change in leadership then will resound with the population better. Right now, anybody else than Kamla will get stale by 2023. So if Kamla wins here, no real impact for anyone, and i hope those that voted for her this rounds will see their folly in 2024.

2024 is the best time for a new UNC leader, hit the ground running, make a good plan for national recovery, new members etc. It's all about the timing. Kamla had the best timing in 2010.
Last edited by maj. tom on November 9th, 2020, 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kewell35
Riding on 16's

Postby Kewell35 » November 9th, 2020, 11:52 am

[gfycat][/gfycat]
VexXx Dogg wrote:So, reality chec

She will probably steal it again. Vasant Bharath should be the leader.

MaxPower
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

UNC 2.0?!?!?!

Postby MaxPower » November 9th, 2020, 12:08 pm

Close thread...

No one cares about a failed party.

Allyuh UNC people beat up for the past 5 years, and now want to beat up a next 5 years and more than likely for another 5 years?

Come aboard the winning party.

Close thread...

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » November 9th, 2020, 12:13 pm

MaxPower wrote:Close thread...

No one cares about a failed party.

Allyuh UNC people beat up for the past 5 years, and now want to beat up a next 5 years and more than likely for another 5 years?

Come aboard the winning party.

Close thread...

Gotta have contenders to keep democracy interesting (and functional). :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 9th, 2020, 12:15 pm

Redman wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

But its still a UNC thread...of what relevance is the PNM (in your context) in a thread dedicated to the UNC future?
Point out the ills and misdeeds of the red Goverment and then show your concerns here.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”