Forums

UNC 2.0?!?!?!

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Kickstart
Riding on 16's

Re: UNC 2.0?!?!?!

Postby Kickstart » July 2nd, 2022, 9:20 am

De Dragon wrote:LFD RFD PNM building a multi million dollar HQ claiming it will be funded by boat cruise and BBQ. Idiots like joe and the pet KYT4 take it without question. UNC doesn't have a HQ but are somehow more corrupt? LFD RFD PNM really is a kant cult yes!
The pnm always attack unc for not having a permanent HQ. PNM are waiting to for UNC HQ in order to cry corruption. It is no secret that Bailiser house was brought with tax payers funds in the 1960s. It is something that pnm tried to erase and don't talk about.

randolphinshan
Riding on 17's

Postby randolphinshan » July 2nd, 2022, 10:27 am

Kickstart wrote:
De Dragon wrote:LFD RFD PNM building a multi million dollar HQ claiming it will be funded by boat cruise and BBQ. Idiots like joe and the pet KYT4 take it without question. UNC doesn't have a HQ but are somehow more corrupt? LFD RFD PNM really is a kant cult yes!
The pnm always attack unc for not having a permanent HQ. PNM are waiting to for UNC HQ in order to cry corruption. It is no secret that Bailiser house was brought with tax payers funds in the 1960s. It is something that pnm tried to erase and don't talk about.

Zoom doh beat up nah. Use the one year ban to tend to your cows. PNM in charge till 2030.

Kickstart
Riding on 16's

Postby Kickstart » July 2nd, 2022, 10:33 am

randolphinshan wrote:
Kickstart wrote:

Zoom doh beat up nah. Use the one year ban to tend to your cows. PNM in charge till 2030.
Last time I spoke to ZR he was in the UK. He does give good pointers

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » July 5th, 2022, 8:59 pm

Kickstart wrote:
randolphinshan wrote:
Kickstart wrote:

Last time I spoke to ZR he was in the UK. He does give good pointers

Zoom what will it take UNC to win?

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

UNC 2.0?!?!?!

Postby MaxPower » July 5th, 2022, 9:30 pm

Good evening Zoom.

Is how Kickstart tried so hard not to let the Zoom qualities show but still get makeout.

UNC is NOT important at this stage!

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » July 14th, 2022, 4:43 pm

a birdie tell meh, kams not doing so well....

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » July 14th, 2022, 9:04 pm

sMASH wrote:a birdie tell meh, kams not doing so well....

Not doing so well with what.

Winning a next election?

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » July 14th, 2022, 9:13 pm

MaxPower wrote:

Not doing so well with what.

Winning a next election?

as well as life...

paid_influencer
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby paid_influencer » July 14th, 2022, 9:21 pm

spirit lash?

MDtuner70
Sweet on this forum

Postby MDtuner70 » July 15th, 2022, 7:04 am

I sincerely do not understand what was the point in her running for party leader at this downhill stage of her senior life.

Why not simply step down gracefully with whatever positive history you have under the belt as ex PM/party leader and endorse a young charismatic leader (whoever that is within the UNC). Stay on within the UNC as a lead strategist or Consultant, get paid and rock back.

The PNM was the and will be the easiest political party to beat with a consistent track record of having poor integrity coupled with poor performance of managing the country and to put the cherry on the cake, their scandals involving pedophilia etc. What does that say about the UNC?

Yes we know the PNM is a well oiled propaganda machine clanking along for half a century, but oh gosh man people must see the path the country is going down. The brain drain is scary. Soon only kakistocracies (a word I learnt on tuner) will exist on this island. The dumb leading the dumb into dumb bliss.

Come on young think tanks, strategists and professionals!! Take back the country before it is too late. Throw away this race baiting UNC/PNM choopidness and think about the generations to come. Keep in mind that the next two generations under both UNC and PNM members of parliament are set for life already, with the third generation in process. I am also sure that the majority of the the two generations don't even live in or have any care for T&T.

If one simply consolidates all the data on tuner alone, from the WASA thread to the Police thread, Energy thread, Education thread, food thread, finance and all the state legal battles via articles etc. The plot becomes very clear. Ether gtfo of this country or stay and hope for new governance as quickly as possible. PNM cannot operate and competently run this country and it is clear.

To be honest, I don't mind the corrupt f*ckers, god will deal with them (UNC and PNM), but oh gosh keep the country afloat, push for progression not digression. Our government is not even liked by our closest neighbors.

Recipe for disaster.

Kickstart
Riding on 16's

Postby Kickstart » July 15th, 2022, 7:18 am

MDtuner70 wrote:

I sincerely do not understand what was the point in her running for party leader at this downhill stage of her senior life.

Why not simply step down gracefully with whatever positive history you have under the belt as ex PM/party leader and endorse a young charismatic leader (whoever that is within the UNC). Stay on within the UNC as a lead strategist or Consultant, get paid and rock back.

The PNM was the and will be the easiest political party to beat with a consistent track record of having poor integrity coupled with poor performance of managing the country and to put the cherry on the cake, their scandals involving pedophilia etc. What does that say about the UNC?

Yes we know the PNM is a well oiled propaganda machine clanking along for half a century, but oh gosh man people must see the path the country is going down. The brain drain is scary. Soon only kakistocracies (a word I learnt on tuner) will exist on this island. The dumb leading the dumb into dumb bliss.

Come on young think tanks, strategists and professionals!! Take back the country before it is too late. Throw away this race baiting UNC/PNM choopidness and think about the generations to come. Keep in mind that the next two generations under both UNC and PNM members of parliament are set for life already, with the third generation in process. I am also sure that the majority of the the two generations don't even live in or have any care for T&T.

If one simply consolidates all the data on tuner alone, from the WASA thread to the Police thread, Energy thread, Education thread, food thread, finance and all the state legal battles via articles etc. The plot becomes very clear. Ether gtfo of this country or stay and hope for new governance as quickly as possible. PNM cannot operate and competently run this country and it is clear.

To be honest, I don't mind the corrupt f*ckers, god will deal with them (UNC and PNM), but oh gosh keep the country afloat, push for progression not digression. Our government is not even liked by our closest neighbors.

Recipe for disaster.

Kams is 70
Keith is 72

MDtuner70
Sweet on this forum

Postby MDtuner70 » July 15th, 2022, 7:35 am

Kickstart wrote:
MDtuner70 wrote:

Recipe for disaster.

Kams is 70
Keith is 72

I am aware. What is your point ?

They want to kick the bucket while in Office? I hoping to retire buy 55, latest 60.

Clear reason why they all fighting to stick around.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » July 15th, 2022, 8:33 am

MDtuner70 wrote:
Kickstart wrote:
MDtuner70 wrote:

Recipe for disaster.

Kams is 70
Keith is 72

They want to kick the bucket while in Office? I hoping to retire buy 55, latest 60.

at 60 years... why woudl any one WANT to be fiting up managing a country. fleck, rock back and enjoy the days. if the country go to hell, u wouldnt be there to suffer it much any ways.

is like, all them know is to be fiting up for power and having every body kiss their asses. np in that, is jess that they holding back other people from doing a better job.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » July 15th, 2022, 9:02 am

To claim the bragging rights of dying in a position of power.Absolute power corrupts absolutely

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » July 15th, 2022, 9:17 am

Kickstart wrote:
MDtuner70 wrote:

Recipe for disaster.

Kams is 70
Keith is 72[/quote

Didn't even realize KPB so old. So in three years time when the next GE is constitutionally due she owuld be 73 and 78 at the end of that term whether she is in Opposition or Govnt.

We really want a 78 year old KPB leading anything?? For her own party's sake she wouldn't step down and let a successor have a 3 years to build up to the GE??

j.o.e

Postby j.o.e » July 15th, 2022, 9:31 am

KPB looks and acts older to be honest. Last two years she has deteriorated a lot physically

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » July 15th, 2022, 9:38 am

j.o.e wrote:KPB looks and acts older to be honest. Last two years she has deteriorated a lot physically

It would be easy to rip on KPB but then the last two days there have been videos of Biden stumbling and fumbling his way around Israel. This is one time I am like yea other countries actually have it worse.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » July 15th, 2022, 4:49 pm

sMASH wrote:
MDtuner70 wrote:
Kickstart wrote:
MDtuner70 wrote:

Recipe for disaster.

Kams is 70
Keith is 72

at 60 years... why woudl any one WANT to be fiting up managing a country. fleck, rock back and enjoy the days. if the country go to hell, u wouldnt be there to suffer it much any ways.

is like, all them know is to be fiting up for power and having every body kiss their asses. np in that, is jess that they holding back other people from doing a better job.

Remember JUHN Scarfy, although his useless arse has been in Parliament since 1991 ore so, now get a chance to be the ultimate food eater, so he look like he go milk the fack outta it until he dead. Like every single thig, he LIED about running again after his first corrupt win, but when pothong get the taste for egg, dey doesn't EVER stop

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » July 15th, 2022, 8:07 pm

None of us will know, until we get there, what that level of power is like.

Apparently, once you taste it, it is very difficult to let go of. Ask Dr. Williams who died in office and every other political leader who was voted out instead of leaving quietly. Actually, NOT ONE of them ever left quietly.

Tantie Kams and Uncle Keith just doing what everyone else did. You will have to pull them out in a coffin or lost election.

paid_influencer

Postby paid_influencer » July 15th, 2022, 8:22 pm

UNC folks, please be guided for the official protocol in the event of the death of the Queen.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_London_Bridge

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » July 16th, 2022, 11:37 am

paid_influencer wrote:UNC folks, please be guided for the official protocol in the event of the death of the Queen.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_London_Bridge

The PEA folly strong in this one. Seems he's not even aware of who is the government :roll:
And before you jump outta yuhself, I've called many times for Kamla to park aside, BUT in a democratic party, she chose to run and the membership chose her. If they have to live with that consequence, then that's on them.

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » July 16th, 2022, 12:40 pm

What happen to Kamla?

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » July 16th, 2022, 4:22 pm

SuperiorMan wrote:What happen to Kamla?

She's old and spent, however do not fooled by the cacahole mob calling for her to go now,( I calling long time so I exempt :lol: ) because they are the same dummies who will say that it's a sign of instability. She will "Pandayerize" herself and be voted out

mero

Postby mero » July 18th, 2022, 11:28 am

Imagine saying this.
De Dragon wrote:
Remember JUHN Scarfy, although his useless arse has been in Parliament since 1991 ore so, now get a chance to be the ultimate food eater, so he look like he go milk the fack outta it until he dead. Like every single thig, he LIED about running again after his first corrupt win, but when pothong get the taste for egg, dey doesn't EVER stop

Yet this
De Dragon wrote:I've called many times for Kamla to park aside, BUT in a democratic party, she chose to run and the membership chose her. If they have to live with that consequence, then that's on them.

UNCucks are truly shameless.

Imagine PNM being so shitty yet UNC somehow manages to still somehow be even shittier, over and over again

Supporting UNC like supporting Arsenal

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » July 18th, 2022, 10:22 pm

mero wrote:Imagine saying this.
De Dragon wrote:

Yet this
De Dragon wrote:I've called many times for Kamla to park aside, BUT in a democratic party, she chose to run and the membership chose her. If they have to live with that consequence, then that's on them.

UNCucks are truly shameless.

Imagine PNM being so shitty yet UNC somehow manages to still somehow be even shittier, over and over again

Supporting UNC like supporting Arsenal

You realize that those posts were about corruption and someone who's past their prime and are literally like chalk and cheese right? You pull ah Tunts7 on we, yuh disappear for a while and come back with dotish on steroids.
Typical LFD RFD cult sheep, swimming in sheit, but as long as is Afro sheit yuh good :lol:

mero

Postby mero » July 19th, 2022, 9:13 am

Everyone should try giving a giving 2nr a good break once in a while and realign themselves beloved. You quarrelling here like a drunkard every day not good for your overall health ras. Big dread on yuh head but yuh ways STINK! Like the UNC

Besides us "PNM" 2nrs make you 2nr existence relevant. Notice you struggling bad with anything of substance these days, like the UNC.

BMT, you miss me ent?

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » July 20th, 2022, 4:33 pm

mero wrote:Everyone should try giving a giving 2nr a good break once in a while and realign themselves beloved. You quarrelling here like a drunkard every day not good for your overall health ras. Big dread on yuh head but yuh ways STINK! Like the UNC

Besides us "PNM" 2nrs make you 2nr existence relevant. Notice you struggling bad with anything of substance these days, like the UNC.

BMT, you miss me ent?

Everyday yuh say? Soldier unlike your broke, on de block whole day self, I have a life.
I realize, like the rest of your moronic cult horde, that you guys does go by Balisier House every now and then for a fresh arse ream tune-up, and come out faggity +

AlphaMan
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby AlphaMan » July 20th, 2022, 8:33 pm

Will UNC win the next elections?
If not what does the Future look like for Trinidadians?

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

UNC 2.0?!?!?!

Postby MaxPower » July 20th, 2022, 11:21 pm

mero wrote:Everyone should try giving a giving 2nr a good break once in a while and realign themselves beloved. You quarrelling here like a drunkard every day not good for your overall health ras. Big dread on yuh head but yuh ways STINK! Like the UNC

BMT, you miss me ent?

Lollll

Mer how them fellas gonna handle another PNM victory??

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » July 21st, 2022, 1:25 pm

MaxPower wrote:

BMT, you miss me ent?

Lollll

Mer how them fellas gonna handle another PNM victory??

One LFD RFD PNM minimum wage delusional sufferer kif kiffing with a LFD RFD PNM unemployed man boola.
Sounds about right :wink:

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”