this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

aaron17
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Re: UNC 2.0?!?!?!

Postby aaron17 » August 25th, 2019, 7:10 pm

zoom rader wrote:
Rovin wrote:dat pole rel lie !

d ppl dem fed up of ketching dmc unda d pee en em & they voting aunty kamla now , unc winning next elecshun wit eeze .......
Bro PNM winning upcoming elections

UNC ppl are a bunch of crab in barrels and cowards
So ppl voting pnm are those unaffected by crime I guessing.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » August 25th, 2019, 8:00 pm

looks like a slow media day so gossipers & idle fb ppl gonna have their fun with this story ... :|

https://trinidadexpress.com/news/local/ ... FOYMY_MgSk

A baby girl for Barry

BARRY Padarath is a dad.

Padarath is the father of a three month old baby girl, Sejal Lara Padarath.

On Sunday the traditional Hindu Barahee, or welcoming ceremony of a child, under the theme “Ballerina Girl”, was held at his grandmother’s house in Couva.

It was attended by close family members and friends.

Amidst the celebrations, Padarath answered questions about his new family in a brief telephone interview.

The Princes Town Member of Parliament gushed about being a new father and enjoying every moment with his new bundle of joy.

“It’s been a tremendous experience being a new father. Being a member of parliament and a person in public life I also have a responsibility to my daughter. While this is a very joyous occasion I chose to include very few family members and colleagues. I have received tremendous support from my colleagues and well-wishers from my constituency.

Padarath said that little Sejal is already a “daddy’s girl” and she is the splitting image of him.

“I’ll tell you this, the first words that came out of my mouth when I was handed the baby were ‘This is me’. She looks exactly like me. I could have seen that in all of her features”.

He said that the parental experience has been very emotional and gratifying for him.

“I lost my father when I was very young. I am an only child. This experience has been a very gratifying one personally. I have had many academic and professional accomplishments but nothing really surpasses this of being a father today”, he said. “Even though I have my commitments to my office and my job as a Parliamentarian, even up to yesterday I made sure that I put her to bed and tuck her in. There is a special father-daughter bond that is there. There is a love that I cannot explain. She is definitely a daddy’s girl. This is how she is to me. My life, my joy, everything that I do publicly or privately. I have a goal that I want a better country for her. That is why I do what I do”, he said.

Photos of Padarath holding and dancing with his baby circulated on social media, raising questions about the mother of the child.

“The baby’s mom lives abroad. We have an understanding. I have no intention of playing out my child’s life in the public domain. I am the public official. She is not. She did not ask for this. So I have no intention of playing her life out in the public domain. For safety and security reasons I will not go into it. We are in silly season, and I also acknowledge the high crime rates in this country. Now there is some level of public interest in the baby and my life in particular, I would rather not go into details and put her at a security risk”, he said.

Padarath said the he hoped that people will not twist his family life to “score cheap political points”.

“I noticed there are ministers of Government (with children) and there is no outcry to explain, or to acknowledge them. I have no intention of answering questions. Once it does not affect my ability to function as an MP. I will continue to represent the people of princes town as long as they will have me. I really hope that people will not use this as an opportunity to score cheap political points, or to bring me or my family in disrepute”.

I faced the firing squad from some members of the population and I think I have weathered that storm. Today is another step in my life, I have gone into family life. I understand my responsibility first and foremost to this child.

Padarath said thanks to his thousands of supporters and well-wishers.

“This child will be my legacy”, he said.

“Regardless who says what and whatever comments may be made, the baby is an innocent life. She has brought a tremendous amount of job to me."

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » August 25th, 2019, 8:08 pm

Unless I see a paternity test................................

racedriverpro
punchin NOS

Postby racedriverpro » August 25th, 2019, 8:16 pm

If artificial insemination?
rspann wrote:Unless I see a paternity test................................

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » August 25th, 2019, 8:19 pm

racedriverpro wrote:If artificial insemination?

Wouldn't the DNA test still work?

l33t2
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby l33t2 » August 25th, 2019, 8:20 pm

Rent a womb or he inseminated a friend

paid_influencer
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby paid_influencer » August 25th, 2019, 8:25 pm

props to barry. once he giving the child all the love and care she deserves, god bless him regardless of what people say.

barry not unc 2.0 though. he still firmly unc 1.0 (desperately in need of an upgrade)

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » August 25th, 2019, 8:42 pm

aaron17 wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
Rovin wrote:dat pole rel lie !

d ppl dem fed up of ketching dmc unda d pee en em & they voting aunty kamla now , unc winning next elecshun wit eeze .......
Bro PNM winning upcoming elections

UNC ppl are a bunch of crab in barrels and cowards
So ppl voting pnm are those unaffected by crime I guessing.
Yes cause they protect their good boys. These PNM ppl protect bandits and profit from them.

Nearly every bandit has family that support PNM.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » August 25th, 2019, 8:43 pm

Darrell Smith is not pleased

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » August 25th, 2019, 8:53 pm

l33t2 wrote:

If he inseminate a friend ,I doubt a child would be the outcome. 8-) 8-) 8-)

randolphinshan
Riding on 17's

Postby randolphinshan » August 25th, 2019, 8:59 pm

rspann wrote:
l33t2 wrote:

Will be a baby Zoom Rader or Dragon. Them fellas queer

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » August 25th, 2019, 9:04 pm

randolphinshan wrote:
rspann wrote:
l33t2 wrote:

Will be a baby Zoom Rader or Dragon. Them fellas queer
Randolphinshan the great eleit one likes to give talk but runs and hides with his tail between his legs.

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » August 26th, 2019, 5:10 am

so waevea happen to Mikayla and she party.....she see the light early oarrrr

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » August 26th, 2019, 7:35 am

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:so waevea happen to Mikayla and she party.....she see the light early oarrrr

She probably skinning the pink

Sumana.00
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby Sumana.00 » August 26th, 2019, 2:14 pm

vaiostation wrote:He only left because he has gotten ill. Otherwise he really wasn't going anywhere...

He's ill?? Really?? What happened?

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » August 26th, 2019, 2:42 pm

Or he take a plea bargain

l33t2
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby l33t2 » August 26th, 2019, 3:29 pm

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:so waevea happen to Mikayla and she party.....she see the light early oarrrr

Her marketing skills suck I've seen teenage girls with more followers than she on Facebook and Instagram

Country_Bookie
punchin NOS

Postby Country_Bookie » August 26th, 2019, 5:03 pm

I don't buy this crap that over half the population not satisfied with either Pnm or UNC. If that was the case there would be more interest in the newer parties that have been formed over the last few years. I mean, how much worse can these new parties be than the PUNMC? I call it that because to me they're just 1 big party with 2 different masks they change every 5 years.
Let's be real, our population suffers from battered wife syndrome, we know that whichever bands of crooks wins elections are going to screw us over and beat the shite out of us, but we're still going to vote for them come 2020.

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » August 26th, 2019, 5:21 pm

They are not satisfied but still prefer the status quo than the unknown.

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » August 26th, 2019, 8:23 pm

ANYBODY HAVE THE VEEDEEOH? Tassa , abeer, Range Rover etc.

D Diesel Report
Trinituner Peong

Postby D Diesel Report » August 27th, 2019, 8:54 am

hydroep wrote:
NACTA poll: UNC struggling in corridor marginals
Keino Swamber

THE UNC is struggling against the PNM in key marginal seats in the East-West corridor critical for government formation. This is one finding of an ongoing opinion tracking poll being done by the North American Caribbean Teachers Association (NACTA). Voters were polled in face-to-face interviews this month to represent the demographics of the population. The poll was overseen by Dr Vishnu Bisram.

He said the PNM leads the UNC 23-18. In order for the UNC to form the government after elections, due in September 2020, it must retain its 18 seats and wrest three seats from the PNM. The poll concludes it is an uphill task for the UNC.

A poll done in June showed the UNC trailing the PNM in San Fernando West, Moruga, St Joseph, and Tunapuna. The UNC was also struggling, though leading, in Barataria – which it holds, and faced a stiff challenge in Chaguanas East. The current poll shows a similar trend with over half the nation turned off from both major parties. But Bisram said, given the trend in the poll’s findings, the PNM is likely to retain government because it is leading in all the marginal seats it won in 2015 and could make pick-ups.

https://newsday.co.tt/2019/08/25/nacta-poll-unc-struggling-in-corridor-marginals/

Jah bless the PNM! They performing is why dey winning! Doh underestimate the strength of de PNM racist vote. It will ensure that de country could go down in flames, once is ah PNM created flames bunning we. :drinking: :drinking:

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » August 27th, 2019, 9:00 am

rspann wrote:ANYBODY HAVE THE VEEDEEOH? Tassa , abeer, Range Rover etc.

Check Inshan's FB page. He had all the videos and clearly Padarath rustles Inshan's jimmies in all the right ways.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » August 27th, 2019, 9:29 am

D Diesel Report wrote:
hydroep wrote:
NACTA poll: UNC struggling in corridor marginals
Keino Swamber

THE UNC is struggling against the PNM in key marginal seats in the East-West corridor critical for government formation. This is one finding of an ongoing opinion tracking poll being done by the North American Caribbean Teachers Association (NACTA). Voters were polled in face-to-face interviews this month to represent the demographics of the population. The poll was overseen by Dr Vishnu Bisram.

He said the PNM leads the UNC 23-18. In order for the UNC to form the government after elections, due in September 2020, it must retain its 18 seats and wrest three seats from the PNM. The poll concludes it is an uphill task for the UNC.

A poll done in June showed the UNC trailing the PNM in San Fernando West, Moruga, St Joseph, and Tunapuna. The UNC was also struggling, though leading, in Barataria – which it holds, and faced a stiff challenge in Chaguanas East. The current poll shows a similar trend with over half the nation turned off from both major parties. But Bisram said, given the trend in the poll’s findings, the PNM is likely to retain government because it is leading in all the marginal seats it won in 2015 and could make pick-ups.

https://newsday.co.tt/2019/08/25/nacta-poll-unc-struggling-in-corridor-marginals/

Jah bless the PNM! They performing is why dey winning! Doh underestimate the strength of de PNM racist vote. It will ensure that de country could go down in flames, once is ah PNM created flames bunning we. :drinking: :drinking:
Under Rowlee PNM more racists than ever before. Just read the Fb comments.

What is disturbing that these people are not even real deep rooted trinis.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » August 27th, 2019, 12:11 pm

https://trinidadexpress.com/news/local/ ... o7C7YsLuWg

'They told me fire all the East Indians'

Former director of the Strategic Services Agency (SSA) Carlton Dennie last night mounted a United National Congress (UNC) platform and lambasted Prime Minister Dr Keith Rowley, saying he was the “worst” Prime Minister and head of the National Security Council he ever worked for.

DEX_7434.JPG
DEXTER PHILIP
Dennie also reiterated his claim that he was asked to fire all East Indians from the SSA.

“I am the person that they asked to fire all the East Indians from the SSA. I told them no! This made the daily newspapers. I reminded Rowley and the then minister of national security, (Edmund) Dillon, that in this country, every creed and race must find an equal place. I told them no! I am not firing any Indians!” he said.

Dennie said he was fired from his position.

He said he served under four different heads of the National Security Council during his tenure in the intelligence agency.

He described former prime minister Basdeo Panday as a “bright and intelligent man” and former PM Patrick Manning as a “diplomat and man with class”.

DEX_7424.JPG
DEXTER PHILIP
He said former prime minister Kamla Persad-Bissessar is an “esteemed lady full of ideas, willing to listen and work with National Security”.Turning to Rowley, Dennie said the Prime Minister is “arrogant”.

“I served under him for a little under four months, and I can tell you that he is the worst head of the National Security Council ever. He is the only head who knows nothing, wants to know nothing and does know not one thing,” he said.

“He did not know that ‘emailgate’ was fake, he said he don’t know who gave him ‘emailgate’, he said that he did not know that Stuart Young’s ministry was investigating Marlene (McDonald), he said he did not know the Stuart Young Police Service was planning to lock up Marlene. Well, if he don’t know I will tell him...because I know he is the worst Prime Minister in the history of Trinidad and Tobago. The worst!” said Dennie.

DEX_7474.JPG
He said he was invited to join the Security Intelligence Agency in 1997 because of his vast knowledge in electronics and communication technology and from there he joined the SSA where he served as director of intelligence.

Dennie said he was “ashamed” of the tenure of former national security minister Edmund Dillon.

He said “in good faith” he advised Dillon that the SSA Act did not made provision for an interim director and he was fired.

He said he took Dillon to court and “the court opined that Dillon could read, but he cannot understand”.

DEX_7619.JPG
DEXTER PHILIP
“Being a former soldier myself, I felt so ashamed of Dillon’s tenure as minister of national security, which was a total disaster. The murder rate went up, the detection rate went down, while Dillon kept mumbling and fumbling about his security apparatus, until he totally lost his way, and Rowley had to run him from the ministry.

“As a former soldier, can you imagine how I am feeling, seeing a soldier fail so spectacularly. Well I want to tell Dillon, I mean soldier to soldier, you will go down as the worst minister of national security in the history of Trinidad and Tobago,” said Dennie.

Dennie
Dennie Carlton, former director of intelligence at the Strategic Services Agency, with the UNC's political leader Kamla Persad-Bissessar during the UNC Monday Night Forum at Debe High School. –Photo: DEXTER PHILIP
He said there are solutions to the runaway crime problem that is plaguing the country.

He introduced an anti-crime solution that was created which he said will significantly reduce the crime rate, decrease the fear of crime, and ultimately increase the detection rate.

Dennie said “ViPO” is the acronym for virtual police officer.

He said it is impossible for a police officer to be everywhere, but with the implementation of ViPO that is now possible.

ViPO, he said, makes every citizen of Trinidad and Tobago who can use a cellphone a virtual police officer.

He said the foundation of ViPO rests upon a powerful, highly sophisticated software that operates in cyberspace that allows the people to pass information secretly on crime, without being detected.

He said the technology will assist in actually investigating and solving crime online, “using your cellphone, your laptop, ipad—wherever you are”.

He said persons would also be able to make reports without going to the police station.

Dennie said he and his computer experts were invited to Silicon Valley, California, USA to present on ViPO and a reputable company that builds 80 per cent of the software for the British intelligence agencies was so impressed that they began to build the software.

Dennie provided details on ViPO as he noted almost everyone owns and carries a cellphone.

He said once these phones have the ViPO app, the video taken from all the phones in a geo-fenced area will stream live to the ViPO headquarters.

DEX_7852.JPG
DEXTER PHILIP
ViPO, he said, will be passing real time information to the actual police on the ground, while the bandits not only have to try to escape from the real police, they also have to escape the virtual police as well—that is everybody in that area.

He urged the people to vote for the UNC and Persad-Bissessar.

“The UNC has gone the way of using emerging technologies to deter crime. Not to shoot and kill the black youth in the street, as this Rowley PNM is currently doing, not to introduce legislation as the Bail Bill to lock up the little black boy who has lost his way. The PNM government is still stuck in the dark ages,” said Dennie.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » August 27th, 2019, 12:48 pm

This is the same Dennie that was in Surajdeen letter -working with Reshma?

16 cycles
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby 16 cycles » August 27th, 2019, 1:00 pm

sigh @ still playing those cards....when will politicians get better at elevating the discourse for votes?

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » August 27th, 2019, 1:16 pm

https://trinidadexpress.com/news/local/ ... cUfCEdgGpo

rowdy say

PM: Dennie a dangerous liar: Reveals secret files

Prime Minister Dr Keith Rowley said he was compelled to reveal contents of "secret files" from the National Security Ministry to expose the character of Carlton Dennie whom he described as a "dangerous liar".

The Prime Minister held a news conference today at the Diplomatic Centre, St Ann's to respond to Dennie who appeared on the United National Congress (UNC) platform last night at the Debe High School where he delivered a speech claiming that while a director of intelligence at the Strategic Services Agency (SSA) he was asked to fire all persons of East indians from the agency.

"I am the person that they asked to fire all the East Indians from the SSA. I told them no! This made the daily newspapers. I reminded Rowley and the then ministDirectorer of national security, (Edmund) Dillon, that in this country, every creed and race must find an equal place. I told them no! I am not firing any Indians!" said Dennie.

Today, the Prime Minister condemned Dennie's comments which be rubbished as lies and a danger to this country's social fabric, as it promotes racial strife.

Rowley also chastised Opposition Leader Kamla Persad-Bissessar for using Dennie in the UNCs "desperate" bid to return to power by tarnishing his (Rowley's) name.

Rowley said he never had any interaction with Dennie and his (Dennie) claim that he was asked by the Prime Minister and then Minister of National Security Edmund Dillon to fire Indians is a "categorical lie".

"It is a most dangerous statement to be made by any officer no matter how aggrieved he or she is," he said.

The Prime Minister said he asked for the secret files to be checked and this has never been done to the best of his knowledge.

He quoted from a document from the Security Intelligence Agency dated October 23, 2009.

He said at that time the Prime Minister was Patrick Manning.

He pointed out he was a back bencher in the Manning Government.

The document, he said, was written to the permanent Secretary at the National Security Ministry Mrs Bucoo-Blake.

Rowley read excerpts from the document which stated that Dennie has displayed repeatedly unacceptable forms of behaviour primarily in the areas of insubordination, task avoidance and inciteful disruptive activity.

He said somehow Dennie got his contract renewed even after this report.

Rowley also revealed that in the SSA’s secret documents there is another report which spoke to removal of sensitive equipment from the server room at Piarco.

He said there was a report from a matter September 10, 2012.

Get caught up with news from the news leader
Subscribe now and get access to the Trinidad Express E-paper
SUBSCRIBE/ LOG IN
He noted Persad-Bissessar was then Prime Minister and chair of the National Security Council.

He said on this day the internet and LAN connection was suddenly disconnected at the Piarco facility - a highly secret location which is the nerve facets centre of intelligence information.

"Both Mr Dennie and another officer were seen putting two large pieces of godmother computer equipment into a vehicle that was parked on the compound," said Rowley as he read from the report.

He said this action disrupted the network system and brought down the system for several days.

Rowley said the question to be asked is whether Persad-Bissessar was aware of this secret report of Dennie and another officer.

"If she knew why then would she come in 2019 with Mr Dennie of all people and put Mr Dennie on a UNC platform to lie on the Prime Minister if Trindad and Tobago to create racial strife and racial discord," said Rowley.

"Mr Dennie is worth nothing as the records would show," said Rowley.

He stressed there is danger in the UNCs move to put a black man on their platform and lie and say the Prime Minister asked him to fire east Indians.

The Prime Minister said Dennie was never in a position to fire or hire anyone.

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » August 27th, 2019, 2:45 pm

there goes Dennie's political career....he didn't even leave the start blocking....lollllllllll

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » August 27th, 2019, 3:09 pm

anybody cud come with anything but once king cobo counteract it with his version of d truth d public swallows it & it strengthens his supporters\party even more ....

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » August 27th, 2019, 4:06 pm

"Carlton Dennie, former Director of Intelligence at the Strategic Services Agency (SSA) won his matter brought against Dillon following his termination after 19 years' service."

http://www.looptt.com/content/high-cour ... ssa-matter

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”