TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

UNC 2.0?!?!?!

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

User avatar
zoom rader
TunerGod
Posts: 24566
Joined: April 22nd, 2003, 12:39 pm
Location: Grand Cayman

Re: UNC 2.0?!?!?!

Postby zoom rader » September 17th, 2021, 12:02 pm

MaxPower wrote:UNC losers are even more sour that another PNM victory is near.

Beating up and crying up solves nothing.

For heavins sake, pull yourselves together.
Who beating up?

At this stage UNC is not implementing the injun House tax.

User avatar
MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 9049
Joined: October 31st, 2010, 2:37 pm

Re: UNC 2.0?!?!?!

Postby MaxPower » September 17th, 2021, 12:03 pm

zoom rader wrote:
mero wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
mero wrote:
mero wrote:Another day, UNC takes another L.


Mero you way smarter , why beat up?

UNC is not in power nor are they important at this stage.
Morning Zoomesh, Happy Friday. Put aside some nice quality smokes for u again.

UNC- non important,no

Incompetent, disorganized, classless and useless- yes.
Yes UNC is all that you say

But who in power ?


PNM

You’re alive aren’t you.

User avatar
zoom rader
TunerGod
Posts: 24566
Joined: April 22nd, 2003, 12:39 pm
Location: Grand Cayman

Re: UNC 2.0?!?!?!

Postby zoom rader » September 17th, 2021, 12:36 pm

MaxPower wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
mero wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
mero wrote:
mero wrote:Another day, UNC takes another L.


Mero you way smarter , why beat up?

UNC is not in power nor are they important at this stage.
Morning Zoomesh, Happy Friday. Put aside some nice quality smokes for u again.

UNC- non important,no

Incompetent, disorganized, classless and useless- yes.
Yes UNC is all that you say

But who in power ?


PNM

You’re alive aren’t you.
Red government in power and real beat in dis non issue chead.

Unc not in power nor are they important at this stage

User avatar
Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 11310
Joined: April 20th, 2009, 10:20 pm

Re: UNC 2.0?!?!?!

Postby Habit7 » September 17th, 2021, 1:37 pm

Wraith King wrote:And you claimed Tobago is a rural municipality.
What is sad is it that when you take a break from trying to be insulting, and you try to venture into facts, you demonstrate yourself to be a dunce.
Screenshot_20210917-132142_Office.jpg
https://cso.gov.tt/wp-content/uploads/2 ... Report.pdf

I still waiting, is Wade Mark right that she is the cousin or are you right that she is the niece?

https://www.facebook.com/10428144132862 ... 777567117/

Mmoney607
3NE2NR is my LIFE
Posts: 732
Joined: April 1st, 2021, 9:21 am

Re: UNC 2.0?!?!?!

Postby Mmoney607 » September 17th, 2021, 1:53 pm

Habit7 wrote:
Wraith King wrote:And you claimed Tobago is a rural municipality.
What is sad is it that when you take a break from trying to be insulting, and you try to venture into facts, you demonstrate yourself to be a dunce.
Screenshot_20210917-132142_Office.jpg https://cso.gov.tt/wp-content/uploads/2 ... Report.pdf

I still waiting, is Wade Mark right that she is the cousin or are you right that she is the niece?

https://www.facebook.com/10428144132862 ... 777567117/


Niece. Why didn't the article say she is not niece or cousin or any relative?

User avatar
Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 11310
Joined: April 20th, 2009, 10:20 pm

Re: UNC 2.0?!?!?!

Postby Habit7 » September 17th, 2021, 4:31 pm

Mmoney607 wrote:Niece. Why didn't the article say she is not niece or cousin or any relative?

You blind?
Chief Elections Officer Fern Narcis-Scope is not the first cousin of Minister of Public Administration Maxie Cuffie, the Elections and Boundaries Commission (EBC) said yesterday, in reply to queries by Newsday.
https://newsday.co.tt/2017/10/31/ebc-he ... -minister/

Wade Mark said she was his cousin, where is your source that she is a niece?

Mmoney607
3NE2NR is my LIFE
Posts: 732
Joined: April 1st, 2021, 9:21 am

Re: UNC 2.0?!?!?!

Postby Mmoney607 » September 17th, 2021, 4:56 pm

Habit7 wrote:
Mmoney607 wrote:Niece. Why didn't the article say she is not niece or cousin or any relative?

You blind?
Chief Elections Officer Fern Narcis-Scope is not the first cousin of Minister of Public Administration Maxie Cuffie, the Elections and Boundaries Commission (EBC) said yesterday, in reply to queries by Newsday.
https://newsday.co.tt/2017/10/31/ebc-he ... -minister/

Wade Mark said she was his cousin, where is your source that she is a niece?


They didn't deny she is the niece. Her actions as head of the ebc have been patently biased.

User avatar
Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 11310
Joined: April 20th, 2009, 10:20 pm

Re: UNC 2.0?!?!?!

Postby Habit7 » September 17th, 2021, 6:40 pm

Mmoney607 wrote:They didn't deny she is the niece. Her actions as head of the ebc have been patently biased.

Who is accusing her of being his niece?

You are literally holding on to a lie to excuse your party. Wade Mark lied, you should stop lying on the woman, and deal with the issues within the UNC. EBC is not the problem.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 9715
Joined: August 19th, 2004, 2:48 pm

Re: UNC 2.0?!?!?!

Postby Redman » September 17th, 2021, 6:48 pm

Maybe the first thing to do is to find out how a electoral district is formed.

Hint..it's defined by a numerical formula.
By law.

SuperiorMan
I LUV THIS PLACE
Posts: 1014
Joined: December 1st, 2020, 2:35 am

Re: UNC 2.0?!?!?!

Postby SuperiorMan » September 17th, 2021, 7:16 pm

Mmoney607 wrote:
SuperiorMan wrote:How do you guys think UNC would fair under a Vasant leadership? Do you think they could win?


Vasant barath is a pnm, he cannnot be leader of the unc


Where you get that he is a PNM?

Mmoney607
3NE2NR is my LIFE
Posts: 732
Joined: April 1st, 2021, 9:21 am

Re: UNC 2.0?!?!?!

Postby Mmoney607 » September 17th, 2021, 7:59 pm

SuperiorMan wrote:
Mmoney607 wrote:
SuperiorMan wrote:How do you guys think UNC would fair under a Vasant leadership? Do you think they could win?


Vasant barath is a pnm, he cannnot be leader of the unc


Where you get that he is a PNM?


He was campaigning for pnm with gypsy in 2020

User avatar
De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 15526
Joined: January 27th, 2004, 3:49 am
Location: Enjoying my little miracles............

Re: UNC 2.0?!?!?!

Postby De Dragon » September 17th, 2021, 8:22 pm

Redman wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Redman wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
Mmoney607 wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
Habit7 wrote:Multiple terms PMs:
Eric Williams
Patrick Manning
Basdeo Panday
Keith Rowley

Single term PMs:
George Chambers
ANR Robinson
Kamla Persad Bissessar

If Kamla was the best PM, why did she crash out like Chambers and Robinson?
George Chambers was the most underated PM

He is in fact the PM that had to bare the most brunt . He was not a flashy PM but he did what he could when the real crooks in red government stole an entire Cont tree. He dealt with the toughest pre period trini ever had to deal with. Rampant red government corruption and in your eye stealing of tax payers money.

Many clowns in here would not know of Chambers, he was a very humble PM and in my books the best . He never wanted to be PM but was given it cus of the racist in the red government could not see an injun as PM.

All the rest of PMs cannot compare to Chambers not even Panday.

The worse is Rowlair followed by Manning.


Hello zoom,

I was not around in those days. The best pm by miles I saw was kamla. How was chambers and panday better than kamla?
chambers had to deal with the red government minsters that stole billions and moved to Panama and Canada. A very embarrassing time for the red government.

It was the biggest recession in TT history at a time when all the money was gone.

It's one of the red government history that they try to hide and play it down

What sheit you talking? Ent yuh hear Red Colostomy Bag say 2010-2015 was de only time in the history of T&T dat we had any money? Maybe dey steal some ah de fig we were apparently being paid during all the LFD RFD PNM times in government :roll:


you keep stating things that you know to be a lie.

I guess you will come and say you eh post that.

You lie with out shame.

A)the UNC had everything lined up in their favor, and if they didn't succumb to the greed and did what they were supposed to do...the country would have been on a materially different path.

B)If the COP didn't fold we would have a serious third party dynamic in place.
Imho if the COP did it right they could have formed the govt in 2015.

I've stated a and b multiple times.

But to have the constitutional mandate,the international oil prices, international economies and the fiscal strength ....and lose 100,000 out of 430000 votes in one election cycle isn't the PNM fault.
That is world-class failure.

So 2010-2015 was a period loaded with opportunity for us as a country to change direction...and the govt of the day chose to not to do the right things but to transfer wealth to their people.

I voted PNM in 2015 and 2020.
Why?
Cuz Kamla and Co screwed up and didn't have a fkin cohesive plan.
If the UNC gave a fk they would provide a real alternative to the PNM...not wallow in self pity and avoidance of the hard reality.

If there is a better alternative in 2025 I will vote for them, as I've done since day one.


Feel free to come and redirect to whatever you think I think or support, and pelt more lies, conflate exaggerate.Like ZR you just repeat your bile ad nauseam.

You cannot deny anything I've said.
It's still a UNC thread Dumbass.

CacaFack Colos, don't accuse people of lying and then drop this absolute whopper. You will NEVER in your entire life EVER vote for anything but LFD RFD PNM
CacaFack Colos, what you're NOT saying, is the LFD RFD PNM had similar, in fact more opportunities to do what you're accusing a 1 term government of.


Well I've stated who I've voted for years ago.
If one were to be honest...one could go back and check.
However asking YOU to back up something you state is pointless...you don't even value your own word enough to defend it.

So again in your normal boorish manner, you fabricate something to fill a post

Blather on dumbass....it's what you do.

Oh! We hadda check!
We don't have your arseholic, LFD RFD PNM stones smelling posts here
Yes Caca Colos, let's simply take the word of a proven liar :roll:

User avatar
The_Honourable
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA
Posts: 6534
Joined: June 14th, 2009, 3:45 pm
Location: In the Land of Stupidity & Corruption

Re: UNC 2.0?!?!?!

Postby The_Honourable » September 17th, 2021, 8:46 pm

Mmoney607 wrote:
SuperiorMan wrote:
Mmoney607 wrote:
SuperiorMan wrote:How do you guys think UNC would fair under a Vasant leadership? Do you think they could win?


Vasant barath is a pnm, he cannnot be leader of the unc


Where you get that he is a PNM?


He was campaigning for pnm with gypsy in 2020


Nah, Vasant was in a meeting with farmers in Moruga about the agroprocessing unit. That same time, Gypsy who was already selected as the PNM candidate for the seat was canvassing in the area and he joined the meeting. A photo taken with Gypsy and Vasant together at the meeting ended up on one of the newspapers. Devant Maharaj who was a Kamla supporter at the time and was working hard on facebook made that allegation against Bharath which then took a life of its own. Vasant was targeted because many at the time and especially after the 2020 elections had the idea that he should be the next UNC leader, therefore a threat to the status quo of Kamla.

Mmoney607
3NE2NR is my LIFE
Posts: 732
Joined: April 1st, 2021, 9:21 am

Re: UNC 2.0?!?!?!

Postby Mmoney607 » September 17th, 2021, 9:09 pm

The_Honourable wrote:
Mmoney607 wrote:
SuperiorMan wrote:
Mmoney607 wrote:
SuperiorMan wrote:How do you guys think UNC would fair under a Vasant leadership? Do you think they could win?


Vasant barath is a pnm, he cannnot be leader of the unc


Where you get that he is a PNM?


He was campaigning for pnm with gypsy in 2020


Nah, Vasant was in a meeting with farmers in Moruga about the agroprocessing unit. That same time, Gypsy who was already selected as the PNM candidate for the seat was canvassing in the area and he joined the meeting. A photo taken with Gypsy and Vasant together at the meeting ended up on one of the newspapers. Devant Maharaj who was a Kamla supporter at the time and was working hard on facebook made that allegation against Bharath which then took a life of its own. Vasant was targeted because many at the time and especially after the 2020 elections had the idea that he should be the next UNC leader, therefore a threat to the status quo of Kamla.


He was also on the pnm roadmap to nowhere team

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 9715
Joined: August 19th, 2004, 2:48 pm

Re: UNC 2.0?!?!?!

Postby Redman » September 18th, 2021, 6:59 am

De Dragon wrote:
Redman wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Redman wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
Mmoney607 wrote:
zoom rader wrote:George Chambers was the most underated PM

He is in fact the PM that had to bare the most brunt . He was not a flashy PM but he did what he could when the real crooks in red government stole an entire Cont tree. He dealt with the toughest pre period trini ever had to deal with. Rampant red government corruption and in your eye stealing of tax payers money.

Many clowns in here would not know of Chambers, he was a very humble PM and in my books the best . He never wanted to be PM but was given it cus of the racist in the red government could not see an injun as PM.

All the rest of PMs cannot compare to Chambers not even Panday.

The worse is Rowlair followed by Manning.


Hello zoom,

I was not around in those days. The best pm by miles I saw was kamla. How was chambers and panday better than kamla?
chambers had to deal with the red government minsters that stole billions and moved to Panama and Canada. A very embarrassing time for the red government.

It was the biggest recession in TT history at a time when all the money was gone.

It's one of the red government history that they try to hide and play it down

What sheit you talking? Ent yuh hear Red Colostomy Bag say 2010-2015 was de only time in the history of T&T dat we had any money? Maybe dey steal some ah de fig we were apparently being paid during all the LFD RFD PNM times in government :roll:


you keep stating things that you know to be a lie.

I guess you will come and say you eh post that.

You lie with out shame.

A)the UNC had everything lined up in their favor, and if they didn't succumb to the greed and did what they were supposed to do...the country would have been on a materially different path.

B)If the COP didn't fold we would have a serious third party dynamic in place.
Imho if the COP did it right they could have formed the govt in 2015.

I've stated a and b multiple times.

But to have the constitutional mandate,the international oil prices, international economies and the fiscal strength ....and lose 100,000 out of 430000 votes in one election cycle isn't the PNM fault.
That is world-class failure.

So 2010-2015 was a period loaded with opportunity for us as a country to change direction...and the govt of the day chose to not to do the right things but to transfer wealth to their people.

I voted PNM in 2015 and 2020.
Why?
Cuz Kamla and Co screwed up and didn't have a fkin cohesive plan.
If the UNC gave a fk they would provide a real alternative to the PNM...not wallow in self pity and avoidance of the hard reality.

If there is a better alternative in 2025 I will vote for them, as I've done since day one.


Feel free to come and redirect to whatever you think I think or support, and pelt more lies, conflate exaggerate.Like ZR you just repeat your bile ad nauseam.

You cannot deny anything I've said.
It's still a UNC thread Dumbass.

CacaFack Colos, don't accuse people of lying and then drop this absolute whopper. You will NEVER in your entire life EVER vote for anything but LFD RFD PNM
CacaFack Colos, what you're NOT saying, is the LFD RFD PNM had similar, in fact more opportunities to do what you're accusing a 1 term government of.


Well I've stated who I've voted for years ago.
If one were to be honest...one could go back and check.
However asking YOU to back up something you state is pointless...you don't even value your own word enough to defend it.

So again in your normal boorish manner, you fabricate something to fill a post

Blather on dumbass....it's what you do.

Oh! We hadda check!
We don't have your arseholic, LFD RFD PNM stones smelling posts here
Yes Caca Colos, let's simply take the word of a proven liar :roll:


You made the claim dumbass.

User avatar
eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 13396
Joined: March 10th, 2006, 1:36 am
Location: Margamanning
Contact:

Re: UNC 2.0?!?!?!

Postby eliteauto » September 18th, 2021, 10:22 am

Aside from all the ole talk, picong and vitriol. This is a remarkable achievement. Congratulations to them both
FB_IMG_1631974821349.jpg

Mmoney607
3NE2NR is my LIFE
Posts: 732
Joined: April 1st, 2021, 9:21 am

Re: UNC 2.0?!?!?!

Postby Mmoney607 » September 18th, 2021, 10:34 am

eliteauto wrote:Aside from all the ole talk, picong and vitriol. This is a remarkable achievement. Congratulations to them both FB_IMG_1631974821349.jpg


Yes, this would be remarkable to pnm people as they are accustomed to a leader that was school teacher and got a school aged student pregnant, a leader who goes to play Mas in South while married and gyrates on underaged girls, a leader who has how many different children with how many ever women.

User avatar
Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 11310
Joined: April 20th, 2009, 10:20 pm

Re: UNC 2.0?!?!?!

Postby Habit7 » September 19th, 2021, 9:23 pm

Mmoney607 wrote:
eliteauto wrote:Aside from all the ole talk, picong and vitriol. This is a remarkable achievement. Congratulations to them both FB_IMG_1631974821349.jpg


Yes, this would be remarkable to pnm people as they are accustomed to a leader that was school teacher and got a school aged student pregnant, a leader who goes to play Mas in South while married and gyrates on underaged girls, a leader who has how many different children with how many ever women.

LOL, you know that Panday has children with different women, gyrates with women in adult parties (nobody asks for ID b4 a flex) and faced five charges under the Sexual Offences Act, including attempted rape? UNC ppl were accustomed to that?

SuperiorMan
I LUV THIS PLACE
Posts: 1014
Joined: December 1st, 2020, 2:35 am

Re: UNC 2.0?!?!?!

Postby SuperiorMan » September 19th, 2021, 9:25 pm

Panday was the greatest this country ever had.

Wraith King
Riding on 17's
Posts: 1471
Joined: May 12th, 2021, 3:55 pm

Re: UNC 2.0?!?!?!

Postby Wraith King » September 20th, 2021, 8:05 am

Redman wrote:Wk sounding like a frustrated ZR with a 'flat tire'


Your IQ in the negative and Mero still hoping you will start acting like the father figure he never had instead of you and your other make lovers using him as a sex slave.

User avatar
Dohplaydat
punchin NOS
Posts: 3647
Joined: December 17th, 2019, 8:31 pm

Re: UNC 2.0?!?!?!

Postby Dohplaydat » September 20th, 2021, 8:12 am

eliteauto wrote:Aside from all the ole talk, picong and vitriol. This is a remarkable achievement. Congratulations to them both FB_IMG_1631974821349.jpg


Did they get married when they were 16 or something? Or did someone Photoshop two pics of them young to create this?

Wraith King
Riding on 17's
Posts: 1471
Joined: May 12th, 2021, 3:55 pm

Re: UNC 2.0?!?!?!

Postby Wraith King » September 20th, 2021, 8:14 am

Habit7 wrote:
Wraith King wrote:And you claimed Tobago is a rural municipality.
What is sad is it that when you take a break from trying to be insulting, and you try to venture into facts, you demonstrate yourself to be a dunce.
Screenshot_20210917-132142_Office.jpg https://cso.gov.tt/wp-content/uploads/2 ... Report.pdf

I still waiting, is Wade Mark right that she is the cousin or are you right that she is the niece?

https://www.facebook.com/10428144132862 ... 777567117/


I wish you would take a break from being a fool but it's a lifestyle for you.

How does this show Tobago is a rural municipality? By your logic all the areas represented in the chart is a rural municipality. Even our capital is a rural municipality according to Habit7. The entire of Trinidad and Tobago is a rural municipality according to Habit7. This comparable to your "flooding is desirable and necessary " claim.

I've said it numerous times but you always give me reason to repeat it, you are a dummy.

Wraith King
Riding on 17's
Posts: 1471
Joined: May 12th, 2021, 3:55 pm

Re: UNC 2.0?!?!?!

Postby Wraith King » September 20th, 2021, 8:19 am

Habit7 wrote:
Mmoney607 wrote:
eliteauto wrote:Aside from all the ole talk, picong and vitriol. This is a remarkable achievement. Congratulations to them both FB_IMG_1631974821349.jpg


Yes, this would be remarkable to pnm people as they are accustomed to a leader that was school teacher and got a school aged student pregnant, a leader who goes to play Mas in South while married and gyrates on underaged girls, a leader who has how many different children with how many ever women.

LOL, you know that Panday has children with different women, gyrates with women in adult parties (nobody asks for ID b4 a flex) and faced five charges under the Sexual Offences Act, including attempted rape? UNC ppl were accustomed to that?


So you're saying PNM and UNC are a bunch of degenerates.

User avatar
timelapse
punchin NOS
Posts: 3552
Joined: June 20th, 2012, 7:13 pm

Re: UNC 2.0?!?!?!

Postby timelapse » September 20th, 2021, 8:23 am

Dohplaydat wrote:
eliteauto wrote:Aside from all the ole talk, picong and vitriol. This is a remarkable achievement. Congratulations to them both FB_IMG_1631974821349.jpg


Did they get married when they were 16 or something? Or did someone Photoshop two pics of them young to create this?
Kams was 19 in this picture

User avatar
zoom rader
TunerGod
Posts: 24566
Joined: April 22nd, 2003, 12:39 pm
Location: Grand Cayman

Re: UNC 2.0?!?!?!

Postby zoom rader » September 20th, 2021, 8:50 am

Habit7 wrote:
Mmoney607 wrote:
eliteauto wrote:Aside from all the ole talk, picong and vitriol. This is a remarkable achievement. Congratulations to them both FB_IMG_1631974821349.jpg


Yes, this would be remarkable to pnm people as they are accustomed to a leader that was school teacher and got a school aged student pregnant, a leader who goes to play Mas in South while married and gyrates on underaged girls, a leader who has how many different children with how many ever women.

LOL, you know that Panday has children with different women, gyrates with women in adult parties (nobody asks for ID b4 a flex) and faced five charges under the Sexual Offences Act, including attempted rape? UNC ppl were accustomed to that?
Panday was freed by the courts after Mrs Gokool was found lying. She was inconclusion with Randy Rampersad and was his outside woman.

Randy Rampersad was the brother of a failed ex red government election candidate. They are full red government agents.

If you don't know the full story of Panday rape case you need to shut the fvck up.

Being charged for a crime does not mean you are guilty . In this case it was a smear campaign by the red government.

User avatar
mero
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa
Posts: 5747
Joined: September 29th, 2008, 6:16 pm
Location: iymc

Re: UNC 2.0?!?!?!

Postby mero » September 20th, 2021, 9:19 am

mero wrote:Another day, UNC takes another L.

User avatar
Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 11310
Joined: April 20th, 2009, 10:20 pm

Re: UNC 2.0?!?!?!

Postby Habit7 » September 20th, 2021, 9:39 am

Wraith King wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
Wraith King wrote:And you claimed Tobago is a rural municipality.
What is sad is it that when you take a break from trying to be insulting, and you try to venture into facts, you demonstrate yourself to be a dunce.
Screenshot_20210917-132142_Office.jpg https://cso.gov.tt/wp-content/uploads/2 ... Report.pdf

I still waiting, is Wade Mark right that she is the cousin or are you right that she is the niece?

https://www.facebook.com/10428144132862 ... 777567117/


I wish you would take a break from being a fool but it's a lifestyle for you.

How does this show Tobago is a rural municipality? By your logic all the areas represented in the chart is a rural municipality. Even our capital is a rural municipality according to Habit7. The entire of Trinidad and Tobago is a rural municipality according to Habit7. This comparable to your "flooding is desirable and necessary " claim.

I've said it numerous times but you always give me reason to repeat it, you are a dummy.

You ridicule Tobago being a rural municipality because you are ignorant of what is rural and what is a municipality. It is rural because it has a low population density, and it is a municipality because it is a region with a local govt. Tobago has the 5th lowest population density of 15 municipalities. Hence it is a rural municipality.

So now that you know, I hope you understand how ignorant you look when you try to beat this drum.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 9715
Joined: August 19th, 2004, 2:48 pm

Re: UNC 2.0?!?!?!

Postby Redman » September 20th, 2021, 9:49 am

zoom rader wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
Mmoney607 wrote:
eliteauto wrote:Aside from all the ole talk, picong and vitriol. This is a remarkable achievement. Congratulations to them both FB_IMG_1631974821349.jpg


Yes, this would be remarkable to pnm people as they are accustomed to a leader that was school teacher and got a school aged student pregnant, a leader who goes to play Mas in South while married and gyrates on underaged girls, a leader who has how many different children with how many ever women.

LOL, you know that Panday has children with different women, gyrates with women in adult parties (nobody asks for ID b4 a flex) and faced five charges under the Sexual Offences Act, including attempted rape? UNC ppl were accustomed to that?
Panday was freed by the courts after Mrs Gokool was found lying. She was inconclusion with Randy Rampersad and was his outside woman.

Randy Rampersad was the brother of a failed ex red government election candidate. They are full red government agents.

If you don't know the full story of Panday rape case you need to shut the fvck up.

Being charged for a crime does not mean you are guilty . In this case it was a smear campaign by the red government.


UNC relevant today?

User avatar
zoom rader
TunerGod
Posts: 24566
Joined: April 22nd, 2003, 12:39 pm
Location: Grand Cayman

Re: UNC 2.0?!?!?!

Postby zoom rader » September 20th, 2021, 1:27 pm

Redman wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
Mmoney607 wrote:
eliteauto wrote:Aside from all the ole talk, picong and vitriol. This is a remarkable achievement. Congratulations to them both FB_IMG_1631974821349.jpg


Yes, this would be remarkable to pnm people as they are accustomed to a leader that was school teacher and got a school aged student pregnant, a leader who goes to play Mas in South while married and gyrates on underaged girls, a leader who has how many different children with how many ever women.

LOL, you know that Panday has children with different women, gyrates with women in adult parties (nobody asks for ID b4 a flex) and faced five charges under the Sexual Offences Act, including attempted rape? UNC ppl were accustomed to that?
Panday was freed by the courts after Mrs Gokool was found lying. She was inconclusion with Randy Rampersad and was his outside woman.

Randy Rampersad was the brother of a failed ex red government election candidate. They are full red government agents.

If you don't know the full story of Panday rape case you need to shut the fvck up.

Being charged for a crime does not mean you are guilty . In this case it was a smear campaign by the red government.


UNC relevant today?
Apprently Habitarse 7 does not know that a criminal charge does not mean that you are guilty .

Then he goes to say Panday loves gyrating on women but he fails shows to when Rowlee was wining on an underage 17 year old injun girl .

Disgraceful coming from Habit7 and your racist arse

https://youtu.be/60ygveP3npA

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 9715
Joined: August 19th, 2004, 2:48 pm

Re: UNC 2.0?!?!?!

Postby Redman » September 20th, 2021, 1:36 pm

So the UNC relevant today because Rowley was wining on a girl in a band.

Makes sense
Nutting else they doing relevant.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: trinigamer, VexXx Dogg, wing and 156 guests