Forums

Medical intern removed after Facebook racial rant

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Re: Medical intern removed after Facebook racial rant

Postby Wraith King » June 22nd, 2021, 11:04 am

elec2020 wrote:sounding like he just going to get a fine. If so, this is yet another case that shows that trinidad and tobago is a failed state

What do you think is an appropriate punishment for racism?

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » June 22nd, 2021, 11:12 am

Wraith King wrote:
elec2020 wrote:sounding like he just going to get a fine. If so, this is yet another case that shows that trinidad and tobago is a failed state

An internship with Cross Rhodes Project.
Then a further internship with David Muhammed and his crew.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » June 22nd, 2021, 11:20 am

Dizzy28 wrote:
Wraith King wrote:

I'm not familiar with both.

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » June 22nd, 2021, 11:23 am

Wraith King wrote:
Dizzy28 wrote:
Wraith King wrote:

http://crossrhodestt.com/
http://www.blackagendaproject.com/

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » June 22nd, 2021, 11:39 am

Dizzy28 wrote:
Wraith King wrote:
Dizzy28 wrote:
Wraith King wrote:

How is that rational? There is a likelihood of him being victimised.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » June 22nd, 2021, 12:35 pm

Wraith King wrote:
Dizzy28 wrote:
Wraith King wrote:
Dizzy28 wrote:
Wraith King wrote:

More often than not, racist people got no problem with victimizing others of a different ethnicity that they don't like, especially if they feel they can get away with it. I think it'd be safe to assume he's not exempt from that trait.
So, if he was to be targeted for victimization, it's not like he wouldn't be deserving of it.

Besides,
Most people don't know or care about how much damage their racist behaviors and misguided beliefs inflict on others. Some know and take pride and joy in it. But imho, being made to take a nice big dose of your own medicine is aptly the most fitting punishment.

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » June 22nd, 2021, 12:39 pm

Wraith King wrote:

the same that was vetted out to the medical intern. Why is one apparently being treated lighter than the other?

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » June 22nd, 2021, 12:48 pm

88sins wrote:
Wraith King wrote:
Dizzy28 wrote:
Wraith King wrote:
Dizzy28 wrote:
Wraith King wrote:

More often than not, racist people got no problem with victimizing others of a different ethnicity that they don't like, especially if they feel they can get away with it. I think it'd be safe to assume he's not exempt from that trait.
So, if he was to be targeted for victimization, it's not like he wouldn't be deserving of it.

Besides,
Most people don't know or care about how much damage their racist behaviors and misguided beliefs inflict on others. Some know and take pride and joy in it. But imho, being made to take a nice big dose of your own medicine is aptly the most fitting punishment.

It can't be the same action is wrong and right depending on who does it. If it's wrong for him to be racist then it can't be right for others to be racist towards him. Self righteousness does not exempt one from morality.

I don't support the eye for an eye philosophy. However even the application of that philosophy in this case would entail the person he was speaking to and police officers making some racist statements to him.

Personally I believe professional counselling is the way to go. As he's not a public sector employee, persons can choose whether they want to avoid utilising his private medical practice service.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » June 22nd, 2021, 12:54 pm

elec2020 wrote:
Wraith King wrote:

the same that was vetted out to the medical intern. Why is one apparently being treated lighter than the other?

Public and private practice.

He's not fit to be in the public service, mind you racism is rampant in the public sector but that's another discussion.

If he were in the public sector he should have been immediately fired. However in a private practice it's up to individuals whether they comfortable paying him for medical care. Unless there were instances of malpractice in treating clients I don't think his license will be revoked.

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » June 22nd, 2021, 1:55 pm

Wraith King wrote:
elec2020 wrote:
Wraith King wrote:

He's not fit to be in the public service, mind you racism is rampant in the public sector but that's another discussion.

If he were in the public sector he should have been immediately fired. However in a private practice it's up to individuals whether they comfortable paying him for medical care. Unless there were instances of malpractice in treating clients I don't think his license will be revoked.

Licence revoked??
They didn't even sanction a doctor that returned cocaine to a cocaine smuggler after a surgery. A racist might be the least of the worries their membership has.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » June 22nd, 2021, 2:24 pm

Dizzy28 wrote:
Wraith King wrote:
elec2020 wrote:
Wraith King wrote:

Licence revoked??
They didn't even sanction a doctor that returned cocaine to a cocaine smuggler after a surgery. A racist might be the least of the worries their membership has.

Thanks for reminding me of that story. Did the TTPS even take action? I'm guessing they didn't.

Trinidad is not a real place.

Kenjo
punchin NOS

Postby Kenjo » June 22nd, 2021, 4:14 pm

Wraith King wrote:
Dizzy28 wrote:
Wraith King wrote:
elec2020 wrote:
Wraith King wrote:

Licence revoked??

Thanks for reminding me of that story. Did the TTPS even take action? I'm guessing they didn't.

Have we ever asked if he was threatened ?

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » June 22nd, 2021, 4:37 pm

Kenjo wrote:
Wraith King wrote:
Dizzy28 wrote:
Wraith King wrote:
elec2020 wrote:
Wraith King wrote:

Licence revoked??

Have we ever asked if he was threatened ?

Whatever the case is he shouldn't have said those things. However, persons want to see his life ruined as if that's a fitting punishment.

People have biases; political, racial, religious etc. Don't tell me persons don't ill speak other persons based on their political and religious preferences. What makes one more different than the other? Why would one think it's okay for them to have a bias but not okay for someone else? If however a person is harming others based on these biases then that's another story.

Again he shouldn't have said what he did but did his bias cause harm to anyone? I would think not.

toyota2nr
18 pounds of Boost

Postby toyota2nr » June 22nd, 2021, 4:48 pm

Was he racist towards any patient? Did it affect his service to his patients? Did he harm anyone? As dumb as he was for what he said it is no different from the comments of PNM public servants. He should be disciplined but to lose everything is too harsh,

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » June 22nd, 2021, 4:56 pm

toyota2nr wrote:Was he racist towards any patient? Did it affect his service to his patients? Did he harm anyone? As dumb as he was for what he said it is no different from the comments of PNM public servants. He should be disciplined but to lose everything is too harsh,

Public servants should have a greater requirement for neutrality than the private sector. Unfortunately, racism by persons in public life is encouraged or swept under the carpet while private individuals are treated as they should be lynched.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » June 22nd, 2021, 6:42 pm

Guys, this is a non issue. I now remember this is Trinidad where someone can go to Kaiso tents and sing about encouraging kidnapping and robbing of a specific race.

Anyways look out for my upcoming chutney - No rum and river for d ...

Any negative comments and I might release some lyrics.

CB Style
Sweet on this forum

Postby CB Style » June 25th, 2021, 6:29 pm

Wraith King wrote:Guys, this is a non issue. I now remember this is Trinidad where someone can go to Kaiso tents and sing about encouraging kidnapping and robbing of a specific race.

Anyways look out for my upcoming chutney - No rum and river for d ...

Any negative comments and I might release some lyrics.

Gee Dem nah

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » June 26th, 2021, 1:26 am

nothing will come of this

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » June 6th, 2023, 9:53 am

I see Wendell Eversley protesting this week outside Min of Health for the reinstatement of Dhelia Gabriel. She has become a cause célèbre for a segment of the population hell bent on fomenting more racial tension.

The problem is the internet is free. She lost a High Court Case on 2020 and there are a number of facts in the public domain.
Prior to her racist rants in 2018:
- She was hired in 2016 under the condition of attending psychiatric clinics within the public health sector as directed by the Ministry.
- She was diagnosed with Paranoid Personality Disorder in 2017 and then subsequently diagnosed as Autistic.
- She has 27 allegations (unknown based on the case doc) to which she admitted to seven.

https://www.ttlawcourts.org/index.php/l ... s-holdings

But the cnuts in this country making her case out to be race based with false equivalencies to Sawh.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » June 6th, 2023, 10:04 am

lol u feel dey wanna hear that

in their mind its a straightforward thing of the indian get better treatment than the non indian

facts and details eh matter

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » June 6th, 2023, 10:08 am

Phone Surgeon wrote:lol u feel dey wanna hear that

in their mind its a straightforward thing of the indian get better treatment than the non indian

facts and details eh matter

The video of her selling in the market getting her real sympathy.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » June 6th, 2023, 10:15 am

What was in the video that eff her up? I can't remember

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » June 6th, 2023, 10:20 am

Nevermind...found my answer in the first few pages....she mad to feel the medical board would even reinstate her.

Imagine she get a government position and trip off a day and decide to poison a set of Indians.

She hadda go open something that don't need qualifications but she could still use her expertise. Like them herbal healing businesses.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » June 6th, 2023, 11:16 am

is this the girl with large forehead?

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » June 6th, 2023, 11:53 am

pugboy wrote:is this the girl with large forehead?

Yip

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » June 6th, 2023, 12:00 pm

That's when people misunderstand 'Professional' to be a money earning hog.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”