Forums

Ganja Economics ?

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Ganja Economics ?

Postby RedVEVO » July 20th, 2018, 11:32 pm

" ... On the streets of Kingston, Jamaica you can buy a half ounce of high-grade local ganja for J$1,000 (TT$60). That same half-ounce will cost you TT$300 here ... "

https://newsday.co.tt/2018/07/19/economics-of-ganja/
Last edited by RedVEVO on July 21st, 2018, 7:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

ProtonPowder
Shifting into 6th

Re: Ganga Economics ?

Postby ProtonPowder » July 21st, 2018, 12:21 am

Because in the rural areas in Clarendon and St Catherine, is regular poor people growing in their backyards and selling it to men that carrying it across to Kingston. It ever cheaper in the countryside where it growing.

Never forget a time a few years ago, fella give a man 100JMD (about 5-6TTD) in St Catherine. Man say he soon come back, running round the corner to his house. 10 minutes later he come back, hands cupped and full, dropping a whole set in the man hands that pay him.

Nicest people you'd ever meet honestly

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » July 21st, 2018, 12:35 am

The cacahole PM says he is not interested in legalizing Ganja because he prefers to remain ignorant when it comes to science and economics.

Only way is to vote out this retarded PNM government and get one capable of reason

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » July 21st, 2018, 5:09 am

^^

Agree with ED , although he has fallen on his head many a times .

PM should debate it and see what HIS people have to say about ganja economics .

16 cycles
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby 16 cycles » July 21st, 2018, 5:20 am

Ganga: river in India
Ganja: get high

Daran
Shifting into 6th

Postby Daran » July 21st, 2018, 5:44 am

Wait what, who the ass paying $300 for half an ounce? Like not even in the most expensive city in the world is weed so much lol

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » July 21st, 2018, 6:27 am

IMG_9296.JPG

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » July 21st, 2018, 7:12 am

16 cycles wrote:Ganja: river in India

:D Thanks dude ..

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Ganja Economics ?

Postby RedVEVO » July 21st, 2018, 8:55 am

^^

" .. Police yesterday arrested the two sons of a high-ranking colleague after they seized 1.5 kilogrammes of marijuana during an exercise at a house in Mt Hope .. "

" .. The men, aged 21 and 24, were arrested .. "

http://www.guardian.co.tt/news/2018-07-20/top-cop’s-sons-held-15-kilos-marijuana

mero
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby mero » July 21st, 2018, 9:42 am

Daran wrote:Wait what, who the ass paying $300 for half an ounce? Like not even in the most expensive city in the world is weed so much lol
What sheit you talking?

pete
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby pete » July 21st, 2018, 6:19 pm

Maybe mixing it up with half a gram?

Daran
Shifting into 6th

Postby Daran » July 21st, 2018, 7:46 pm

mero wrote:
Daran wrote:Wait what, who the ass paying $300 for half an ounce? Like not even in the most expensive city in the world is weed so much lol
What sheit you talking?

Hoss, I buy and weed all the time all over Europe. Standard price for a high quality strain in France Paris is €50 an ounce.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » July 22nd, 2018, 3:51 am

What is the price in Holland ?

They have legalized ganja .

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » July 22nd, 2018, 4:01 am

^^

“It is a clearer approach and I never said that we will not address it. I said Trinidad and Tobago’s position is the position as agreed to in the written communiqué issued after the Caricom meeting in Montego Bay,” Rowley wrote .. "

“It not being a priority, given all that we are grappling with now, does not mean that it cannot be dealt with. I will put a Government team in place to open a simple straightforward dialogue in the country and after we inform a wider national community we then take a policy position and act upon it .. "

http://www.guardian.co.tt/news/2018-07- ... ning-issue

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » July 22nd, 2018, 6:10 am

Ganja talk good for TT

THE EDITOR: A key component of a functioning democracy is the freedom to air your views, and in this regard, I want to salute the many professional and amateur commentators, both past and present who continue to enrich our culture with their well-researched and reasoned opinions on a wide variety of matters affecting the fortunes of TT.

A great example of the above is the current national debate on the best way forward regarding marijuana. From my observation point, it would seem that the nation is fairly evenly divided between leaving the laws as they are and decriminalising the possession of small amounts of the weed.

Before I declare my hand on the issue I would like to recommend everyone reading this to get hold of an 18th century book called On Liberty by John Stuart Mill, in which he forcibly argues that, “For a crime to be committed, there must be a victim.” In the case of someone smoking a marijuana joint, who exactly is the victim?

In the past 48 years of observing people smoking marijuana, drinking alcohol and smoking legal cigarettes I am convinced that all three of them cause damage in proportion to their level of usage, but I am still not sure why marijuana was ever made illegal. I am not advocating its use here but simply evaluating its potential to do harm compared to other legal drugs such as alcohol and nicotine.

Now, here are the main reasons why marijuana should be decriminalised, and they have been enunciated by other writers way more eloquent than me. In an age where the worst forces of evil seem to be outstripping those of the police, prosecution, judiciary and prison services, why would you want these valuable state resources distracted from dealing with serious crime, to deal with marijuana smokers.

It would appear to be the better thing to do, since you can also collect tax revenue from marijuana, as many forward-thinking jurisdictions are now doing.

mero

Postby mero » July 22nd, 2018, 7:40 am

Daran wrote:
mero wrote:
What sheit you talking?

Hoss, I buy and weed all the time all over Europe. Standard price for a high quality strain in France Paris is €50 an ounce.
Daran, either you don't know what an oz is , or somebody sell you an oz of high quality French hay for €50

You'll be dam lucky to pay €10 a gram in Paris.

In the US it average about $190 - 250 an oz decent quality.

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » July 22nd, 2018, 8:25 am

why Rowley hate Ganja so much though?

I was told by a pusher man in work that he voted PNM so that Ganja will remain illegal so he could continue to make money, being a PNM supporter his main source of income is crime. Apparently he has a job but it isn't enough not only does he steal the soap powder detergent he also has to sell weed so if it become illegal he says he will turn to serious crime to survive since everybody will be able to plant their own tree or buy weed in a drug store.

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby hydroep » July 22nd, 2018, 8:54 am

Wouldn't mind growing a few plants at home if this became legal.

No_Name
Sweet on this forum

Postby No_Name » July 22nd, 2018, 7:35 pm

RedVEVO wrote:^^PM should debate it and see what HIS people have to say about ganja economics .

Since HIS PPL maintain majority of the blocks...

Despite that, HIS PPL go still go PEE-N-EM meetings to clap & wave...

No worries to them, if weed Decriminalized, HIS PPL go jus turn to the OTHER HARDWORKING PPL to rob to maintain their useless lives...

Gem_in_i
18 pounds of Boost

Postby Gem_in_i » July 22nd, 2018, 9:41 pm

hydroep wrote:Wouldn't mind growing a few plants at home if this became legal.

In some gated communities it growing normal in the back yard.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » July 23rd, 2018, 12:55 am

No_Name wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:^^PM should debate it and see what HIS people have to say about ganja economics .

Since HIS PPL maintain majority of the blocks...

Despite that, HIS PPL go still go PEE-N-EM meetings to clap & wave...

No worries to them, if weed Decriminalized, HIS PPL go jus turn to the OTHER HARDWORKING PPL to rob to maintain their useless lives...

Hmm .. good point :wink:

SMc
punchin NOS

Postby SMc » July 23rd, 2018, 3:02 am

RedVEVO wrote:What is the price in Holland ?

Last time i went it was between 9-16 Euro for 1 gram of sativa, hybrid or indica but many places do 25 Euro for 2 grams (from a cafe). Don't know about out on the street-though.

supernedd
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby supernedd » July 23rd, 2018, 4:56 am

16 cycles wrote:Ganga: river in India
ganga . ex minister . lol .. ganga singh

supernedd
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby supernedd » July 23rd, 2018, 4:57 am

this is trinidad .. anything is possible .. we does complain n still buy

Daran
Shifting into 6th

Postby Daran » July 23rd, 2018, 7:13 am

SMc wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:What is the price in Holland ?

Last time i went it was between 9-16 Euro for 1 gram of sativa, hybrid or indica but many places do 25 Euro for 2 grams (from a cafe). Don't know about out on the street-though.

Forgive me, i'm wrong. At first I was comparing grams to ounces, but I checked some texts with my Parisian link, guy was giving me an insane bulk discount.

I have tins of half ounce @ €85. (Blueberry cheesecake) gelato 41 €15 a gram and biscotti €15 a gram (cookies sf). Take two tins for €130

I usually buy large amounts to last a month so i took two tins for €130....just realized this guy is cheap af. Weed was bess though.

Daran
Shifting into 6th

Postby Daran » July 23rd, 2018, 7:15 am

supernedd wrote:
this is trinidad .. anything is possible .. we does complain n still buy

Nah i firetruck up there $300 is a good price for that, you'd be paying twice to 4 times that in Europe. I just got lucky I was getting top discounts on weed while in Paris, and the sort of confused ounces and grams. Might have been high when I typed that before.

mero

Postby mero » July 23rd, 2018, 10:05 am

300 isn't the best price here for a half oz colo but it's acceptable when no one else has.. But Colombian is still technically sheit cuz we don't know wtf we smoking, the age and the journey that make. Still way better value for your money that what the local farmers calling

I encourage anyone with some disposable cash to buy Hg

@Daran €130 for an oz is still really good deal.

Daran
Shifting into 6th

Postby Daran » July 23rd, 2018, 10:30 am

mero wrote:300 isn't the best price here for a half oz colo but it's acceptable when no one else has.. But Colombian is still technically sheit cuz we don't know wtf we smoking, the age and the journey that make. Still way better value for your money that what the local farmers calling

Hoss 1oz of weed is a lot! thing lasted 6 weeks easily. Friends say weed is far cheaper in Germany, and eastern europe, which is why i started off saying $300TT of half an ounce is expensive, but i firetruck up there. my bad. that is dirt cheap for weed.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » July 23rd, 2018, 1:02 pm

Daran wrote:
mero wrote:300 isn't the best price here for a half oz colo but it's acceptable when no one else has.. But Colombian is still technically sheit cuz we don't know wtf we smoking, the age and the journey that make. Still way better value for your money that what the local farmers calling

Hoss 1oz of weed is a lot! thing lasted 6 weeks easily. Friends say weed is far cheaper in Germany, and eastern europe, which is why i started off saying $300TT of half an ounce is expensive, but i firetruck up there. my bad. that is dirt cheap for weed.

All the above information :D :D and maybe :cry: :cry: and :? :?

But MY THREAD is actually about..

Why does the PNM refuse to decriminalize ganja ?

And seriously debate it ?

Jail full of people who not suppose to be there but coming out harden criminals :roll:

pete
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby pete » July 23rd, 2018, 1:02 pm

A pack of say plantain chips is around an ounce in weight and that's denser than weed. So yeah, an ounce is plenty.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”