Forums

Narend's iMarketsLIVE Thread

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

NarendZORCE
3NE 2NR Moderator

Narend's iMarketsLIVE Thread

Postby NarendZORCE » October 9th, 2018, 8:36 pm

Hey Tuners, in addition to being the resident Zorceazzi (as Rae Smith has popularised),
I'm an active iMarketsLIVE student and part-time trader. We recently did an update article on the new features launched at their recent IML SOARS seminar in Fort Lauderdale. See the link here:
http://www.zorce.com/2014Z3/index.php/d ... l-soars-fl

If you have questions about IML feel free to ask them here. It's legit and I'll be happy to provide any clarification anyone needs about this educational platform and how it can prepare you and build your experience towards becoming an active forex (and crypto) trader, with 2 new potential income streams.

iMarketsLIVE is not a broker, but rather an educational platform (paid) that teaches you how to trade the forex/crypto markets. The system offers comprehensive training videos, live market mentorship from 60+ educators in multiple languages, Software Aids such as the Harmonic Scanner, Gold Rush, Tea Cup, Swipe Trades, Swipe Coin, Web Analyser, Crypto Analyser and more. IML has its own communication platform known as PipTalk and will be releasing their Crypto Mining Platform very soon.

Advertisement
VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Narend's iMarketsLIVE Thread

Postby VexXx Dogg » October 9th, 2018, 9:06 pm

good luck

A172
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby A172 » October 9th, 2018, 9:59 pm

guy-i-have-1-million-in-bitcoins-girl-wow-wanna-29024568.jpeg

this basically sums up my question OP

i see all these forex trading ppl self rating online how they making so much $ etc etc so lemme ask u this

say i have a business and at the end of a year i make x amt of $ that i can go take from the bank in the morning & spend how i like it

the ppl who doing this forex thing making $ same way and could do the same thing? at the end of the year on average how much does their bank account physically grow be it in TTD or USD and can they spend it as they like?

aware us

ProtonPowder
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby ProtonPowder » October 9th, 2018, 10:45 pm

in for MLM scams

MG Man
2NRholic

Postby MG Man » October 10th, 2018, 3:48 pm

op what sorts of gains / roi have you been getting?

Slartibartfast
punchin NOS

Postby Slartibartfast » October 10th, 2018, 4:11 pm

Care to share some proof of you gains OP? I've been propositioned by many IML customers that always "know somebody that know somebody else thatwas below average in school (an life in general) and is now a millionaire" but they are never able to offer any more proof that taking the person's word for it.

What is your average monthly and/or annual returns?

Strugglerzinc
punchin NOS

Postby Strugglerzinc » October 10th, 2018, 6:07 pm

Slartibartfast wrote:Care to share some proof of you gains OP? I've been propositioned by many IML customers that always "know somebody that know somebody else thatwas below average in school (an life in general) and is now a millionaire" but they are never able to offer any more proof that taking the person's word for it.

Usually you only get that info if you're one of the 10 people who want to turn their life around by replying to a FB ad.

Monkey Man
Riding on 18's

Postby Monkey Man » October 10th, 2018, 7:08 pm

Nothing against forex traders eh. But some men does feel them is God.

Like wtf. Did you even finish secondary school?

agent007
Riding on 17's

Postby agent007 » October 10th, 2018, 8:35 pm

Mr. Zorceazzi,

Never for once I would have guessed that you of all people from this forum would have been part of this IML scheme.

I wish you all the very best in what appears to be the beginning of your strategy.

A172

Postby A172 » October 10th, 2018, 8:52 pm

all those forex ppl i see on my social media still broke af
some of them the OP mentioned in his article also

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » October 10th, 2018, 9:05 pm

A172 wrote:all those forex ppl i see on my social media still broke af

Interesting to note that the same ppl who tried to recruit me for Organo Gold came at me with IML.
:/
Red flag 1.

In my wider circle, which is already small because I antisocial AF, I was approached by no less than 15 people about this.
Red flag 2.

A172

Postby A172 » October 10th, 2018, 9:26 pm

the other day a gyal send a msg asking if i take payment in some coin thing how is an emerging trend etc

i ask her why she aint just change dem coin to real $ & then pay

she say it doesnt really work like that lmao

sMASH
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby sMASH » October 10th, 2018, 9:40 pm

Think of bitcoins, any cryptocurrency like any arbitrary currency. It would only have value if it us in demand.
USd has a lot of value because plenty people want it.

Guyanese dollar or what ever it's called, isn't in demand and therfore doesn't have much value.

The crypto coins, only really have value if there is demand,
And really the value they get is by people hashing and accruing thinking it will be In Demand.

It could take off, if mainstream business treat it as mainstream currency.

Like fashion, it could be fashionable if enough people thinks it's fashionable.

I personally don't think the but coins could work. Cause as one goes up in value, someone will create another, and it will always be chasing itself.

What is interesting, Is the security mechanisms it is contained in. It would be useful to be used as a medium for standard currencies.
But, why do that when things are already comparatively secure?

NarendZORCE
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby NarendZORCE » October 10th, 2018, 10:14 pm

A172 wrote:guy-i-have-1-million-in-bitcoins-girl-wow-wanna-29024568.jpeg

this basically sums up my question OP

i see all these forex trading ppl self rating online how they making so much $ etc etc so lemme ask u this

say i have a business and at the end of a year i make x amt of $ that i can go take from the bank in the morning & spend how i like it

the ppl who doing this forex thing making $ same way and could do the same thing? at the end of the year on average how much does their bank account physically grow be it in TTD or USD and can they spend it as they like?

aware us

When you trade, your money resides in your brokerage account at a federally-regulated broker of your choosing. When creating the account, you specify the currency it's going to be in e.g GPB or EUR or USD. Usually, people specify USD. You then fund the account and trade. If you make profits they are added to your balance, if you make losses they are deducted. Let's assume you make gains and your account is reading nicely at the broker. Different brokers have different options for loading and payouts. Most will have a Swift Code wire transfer option. You can obtain your local bank's Swift Code information for the wire transfer and send it there. Some brokers also allow you to withdraw earnings directly to your credit card. It just depends on the broker you choose to use.

Once your money is transferred, it shows up within 3-4 days and yes, you can spend it as you like.

NarendZORCE
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby NarendZORCE » October 10th, 2018, 10:36 pm

Slartibartfast wrote:Care to share some proof of you gains OP? I've been propositioned by many IML customers that always "know somebody that know somebody else thatwas below average in school (an life in general) and is now a millionaire" but they are never able to offer any more proof that taking the person's word for it.

<< Watch Video, right click and open a new tab.

My iMarketsLIVE payment card worked here in T&T. I withdrew some networking income. The networking part is OPTIONAL. You can just trade only if you wish.

I am a student accessing the IML educational platform to learn how to trade. I am also an IML IBO sharing the networking opportunity and benefitting from the compensation plan income, which is paid out to the card. So far I have been able to cover some basic expenses with just 3-4 people in my network and some income from the trading side of things.

It is theoretically possible for you to become a millionaire in a year. It is very probable, IF you learn, practice, apply yourself and stick to the risk management and develop a trading strategy. It is NOT guaranteed but it IS possible. HOW possible is up to you– just like in school when you learn. There is no guarantee you will pass your exam, especially if you are a slacker. If you put in the work, your probability goes up.

My cousin who has been trading for 1.5 years now has recently purchased a brand new vehicle in the TT$250-300K+ range brand new, cash, over 4 months without touching his teaching salary or taking a loan. I recommended the vehicle for him, based on his needs and I have seen the receipts for it from Southern Sales. He also went to a rep. that I recommended.
DISCLAIMER!!! ME TELLING YOU THIS DOES NOT GUARANTEE YOU THE SAME RESULT.

My cousin is the Dean at Vishnu Boys High School. They signed up the Janitor there and he now tripled his income after learning to trade. DISCLAIMER!!! ME TELLING YOU THIS DOES NOT GUARANTEE YOU THE SAME RESULT.

Past profits do not guarantee future profits. Added to which your interpretation, ability to learn, along with your responses to the market conditions may differ from mine and others.

NarendZORCE
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby NarendZORCE » October 10th, 2018, 10:43 pm

MG Man wrote:op what sorts of gains / roi have you been getting?

I have had a 40-50% ROI on the subscription fees, which isn't bad considering that I spent the first 3 months learning, the next 2 on focused practice (I started in January) and have been using small trading balances ($20-200USD at a time) since then... until I feel ready to use larger real investments.

NarendZORCE
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby NarendZORCE » October 10th, 2018, 10:45 pm

Strugglerzinc wrote:

Usually you only get that info if you're one of the 10 people who want to turn their life around by replying to a FB ad.

See my reply in this thread, that's why I started it.

NarendZORCE
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby NarendZORCE » October 10th, 2018, 10:49 pm

Monkey Man wrote:Nothing against forex traders eh. But some men does feel them is God.

Like wtf. Did you even finish secondary school?

I can't be held responsible for the behaviour of other traders or network marketers. What I can tell you is that I have found the educational platform to be very effective and I feel way more confident to actually read the charts, do my analysis and take a trade from time to time. Because I have seen this for myself, and others who I trust, I am willing to share the opportunity with others.

It's not a get rich quick scheme, it's education, mentorship and some software aids in an online platform.
It takes some work. It takes diligence. It takes some resources. It can be volatile and it can be lucrative.

pugboy
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby pugboy » October 10th, 2018, 10:51 pm

So where on the timeline of a typical "money making" scheme is this IMl thing?

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » October 10th, 2018, 10:54 pm

Do you make any money/commission/bonus from people you recruit?

NarendZORCE
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby NarendZORCE » October 10th, 2018, 10:57 pm

That's like saying everyone in 1st Year in UWI still don't have their degrees.

While some people can go thru the academy in 2 weeks, it took me closer to 6. I'm doing this while running a biz where I'm an active part of it plus the usual life/motorsport etc. commitments. You may do it faster than me.

I also recognise that it takes time to build your ability as a trader to make trading income regularly. Some recommend 3 months, I took about 5-6. Again, you may do it faster than me.

When building an account from a small balance as I am doing, it takes time to increase it to a larger amount that can handle larger risks and more trades at a time. While doing this we are also taught to limit risk exposure.

Later on, with grown accounts, admirable sums can be earned each week, day and sometimes in a few minutes, depending on market conditions, news and what you actually do.

A172

Postby A172 » October 10th, 2018, 11:07 pm

NarendZORCE wrote:

<< Watch Video, right click and open a new tab.

My iMarketsLIVE payment card worked here in T&T. I withdrew some networking income. The networking part is OPTIONAL. You can just trade only if you wish.

I am a student accessing the IML educational platform to learn how to trade. I am also an IML IBO sharing the networking opportunity and benefitting from the compensation plan income, which is paid out to the card. So far I have been able to cover some basic expenses with just 3-4 people in my network and some income from the trading side of things.

It is theoretically possible for you to become a millionaire in a year. It is very probable, IF you learn, practice, apply yourself and stick to the risk management and develop a trading strategy. It is NOT guaranteed but it IS possible. HOW possible is up to you– just like in school when you learn. There is no guarantee you will pass your exam, especially if you are a slacker. If you put in the work, your probability goes up.

My cousin who has been trading for 1.5 years now has recently purchased a brand new vehicle in the TT$250-300K+ range brand new, cash, over 4 months without touching his teaching salary or taking a loan. I recommended the vehicle for him, based on his needs and I have seen the receipts for it from Southern Sales. He also went to a rep. that I recommended.
DISCLAIMER!!! ME TELLING YOU THIS DOES NOT GUARANTEE YOU THE SAME RESULT.

My cousin is the Dean at Vishnu Boys High School. They signed up the Janitor there and he now tripled his income after learning to trade. DISCLAIMER!!! ME TELLING YOU THIS DOES NOT GUARANTEE YOU THE SAME RESULT.

Past profits do not guarantee future profits. Added to which your interpretation, ability to learn, along with your responses to the market conditions may differ from mine and others.
several teachers from my past sec skl bought vehicles from me cash in the same range so that point pointless imo

all i seeing is long winded posts that just coming off as cyak

so i asking again all these forex ppl rating up about making imaginary $ and like pests trying to get ppl to join;

why alyuh trying so hard to get ppl to join? u getting paid to add ppl to this network?

NarendZORCE
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby NarendZORCE » October 10th, 2018, 11:10 pm

agent007 wrote:Mr. Zorceazzi,

Never for once I would have guessed that you of all people from this forum would have been part of this IML scheme.

I wish you all the very best in what appears to be the beginning of your strategy.

You seem to have reached a conclusion. Is it a properly informed one? I don't know.

Have you been to a presentation to understand what IML even is?
Have you met people who are successful at it and seen their accounts or trading reports? I have.

So point #1 iMarketsLIVE is an educational platform. It's an online portal that offers training videos, live market mentorship, powerful and effective software tools and a network of support people. They don't take any commissions on your trades. They are basically functioning like a big lessons teacher/coach/spotter. YOU open your broker account and YOU trade with the knowledge you've gained and with the help of the software aids.

Point #2 iMarketsLIVE has an optional networking side with a compensation plan. Why? They make their $ on subscriptions to the platform. More students = more income for IML. For this part of the business you now earn an income from a US company. They pay in USD. In order to receive payments I had to complete an online W8 form. That's a US tax form. Would Uncle Sam tax a scam??? Really? No, if it were not above board they would shut it down. US Authorities are also quick to shut down pyramid and ponzi schemes, which this is not. In fact, if I sign someone into my network and they outperform me in terms of network marketing, they would achieve a higher rank and make more $ than me– would never happen in a pyramid. Thanks to the FATCA agreements, both the US Gov and TT Gov would be aware of my earnings.

NarendZORCE
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby NarendZORCE » October 10th, 2018, 11:20 pm

pugboy wrote:So where on the timeline of a typical "money making" scheme is this IMl thing?

It's not a scheme it's just a website selling education and some software tools and offering incentives for referrals. And they operate legally in 120+ countries.

Results depend on YOU. Some say 3-6 months to learn and practice. After that it's how much you can make and how much you are willing to risk. You can make with trading and you can make with networking, so it's based on your results on each front. Diligence is key.

NarendZORCE
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby NarendZORCE » October 10th, 2018, 11:23 pm

VexXx Dogg wrote:Do you make any money/commission/bonus from people you recruit?

Yes, there is a compensation plan. As your network size increases, your level increases and your income increases. So that's why you will see people, especially new people marketing hard, generally without results of their own. They are trying but one strategy to earn while they learn. They can however also use the software tools and make it via trading alone. Networking is optional.

A172

Postby A172 » October 10th, 2018, 11:26 pm

so basically u make $ recruiting new ppl?

NarendZORCE
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby NarendZORCE » October 10th, 2018, 11:30 pm

A172 wrote:several teachers from my past sec skl bought vehicles from me cash in the same range so that point pointless imo

all i seeing is long winded posts that just coming off as cyak

so i asking again all these forex ppl rating up about making imaginary $ and like pests trying to get ppl to join;

why alyuh trying so hard to get ppl to join? u getting paid to add ppl to this network?

Many teachers have multiple streams of income. Some have lucrative businesses doing lessons etc. and can buy a Jag in a year etc. I'm happy for them. I am only giving a real example that I can back up.

Yes, there is a networking income if you decide to pursue that optional activity.

At the end of the day, it's really simple, you ask questions, maybe you go to a presentation, and it's either interested or not interested. No long talk needed.

NarendZORCE
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby NarendZORCE » October 10th, 2018, 11:32 pm

A172 wrote:so basically u make $ recruiting new ppl?

Yes you do, once they actually pay and sign up.
BUT 80% of IML doesn't even bother with recruiting, they just trade.

A172

Postby A172 » October 10th, 2018, 11:35 pm

k

NarendZORCE
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby NarendZORCE » October 10th, 2018, 11:37 pm

VexXx Dogg wrote:

Interesting to note that the same ppl who tried to recruit me for Organo Gold came at me with IML.
:/
Red flag 1.

In my wider circle, which is already small because I antisocial AF, I was approached by no less than 15 people about this.
Red flag 2.

One of the leaders in IML, Gary McSween used to be in Organo Gold.
You would not believe his networking income levels if I told you. In this case, a big difference is that you don't have to stock any products, worry about shelf life etc. They are selling access to education + software aids.

15 people in your small circle... maybe it's worth a look? It's just info, no one forcing you to do anything.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”