Forums

Narend's iMarketsLIVE Thread

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

racedriverpro
punchin NOS

Re: Narend's iMarketsLIVE Thread

Postby racedriverpro » November 22nd, 2019, 11:34 am

Nah they just actually have money in their account.
pugboy wrote:Do those brokers wear shiny suits and carry chairman title?

racedriverpro wrote:There are brokers who also trade Forex. Some will invest for you at a cost.

Advertisement
ek4ever
Shifting into 6th

Postby ek4ever » November 22nd, 2019, 11:44 am

tuffking1234 wrote:
racedriverpro wrote:

He dig his hole by attempting to answer the pyramid/ponzi scheme question...

mind boggling to know how strongly these men believe in this system and can't see it for what it is... while some of us can from off the bat... human beings and the art of conceptualisation...
Hahahahahah!!!! Real piper video here. Anybody interviewed have an IQ over 80? Pyramid defence weak as water..... man actually describe a pyramid system and didn't even realise it

Carbon12
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Carbon12 » November 22nd, 2019, 12:42 pm

MG Man wrote:meem have any issue with any of that recruitment bs. It is what it is
My deal is people who don't know better, are paying for forex education, indicators, chatrooms, webinars etc, when any reputable broker gives all that for free
Heck eToro lets you shadow successful traders so you can just follow their trades, and enter / exit when they do

All this stuff about 'sessions with big george beharry and HIS insights' and 'the chairman's trades' is pure bs....my broker has experienced traders too. I can chat with them and get indicators etc
All IML is doing is tricking ppl who don't know any better, into paying a subscription for something that's already free....and that's misleading

Well that's part of the iml recruitment strategy, invite to presentation> show u rel videos with successful people who are in the business and their lifestyles, most likely the person who is hosting the session ( when u join u hadda pay for people to attend the functions eh and yourself but when you are a guest you are free speaks volumes) they make a commission for speaking that night. When u join you are made to pay exorbitant monthly fees for nothing much and put you into debt to force you to either make a decision to leave or go for broke. And the only way it makes sense to "level or rank up" in this business is to recruit. Think about it.

speedmelter
18 pounds of Boost

Postby speedmelter » November 22nd, 2019, 1:31 pm

I have condense milk sandwich serving at my presentation tonight.

Bring a friend guys

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » November 22nd, 2019, 2:06 pm

speedmelter wrote:I have condense milk sandwich serving at my presentation tonight.

Bring a friend guys
BlackDiamondChairman3000 like yourself can't sponsor a lil Nutella?

speedmelter
18 pounds of Boost

Postby speedmelter » November 22nd, 2019, 3:07 pm

If I go to the bank for a loan can I tell them I’m a chairman 10 at Im mastery academy ?

SMc
punchin NOS

Postby SMc » November 22nd, 2019, 3:50 pm

I watched the video and a few things popped out-

-Beardy man and Nared selling 2 different things

- 6,000 active members in TT @ USD164 per subscription-= upward of USD 900K per month in revenue just for training & the opportunity to network with people as misinformed and/gullible as the next

Invest in USD- can only withdraw USD while in the US-how many of the 6K subscribers travel to the US regularly?

What was the most disturbing was the sign behind Nared that stated 'no hats'-maybe different rules (and benefits) for those on top?

Finally where do I sing up as I have lots of money to give away to the non-smartmen of TT that are legitimately trying to make my life better

pugboy
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby pugboy » November 22nd, 2019, 5:25 pm

Don’t forget this company is established in 120+ countries so very credible and here to stay

Carbon12
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Carbon12 » November 22nd, 2019, 5:32 pm

pugboy wrote:Don’t forget this company is established in 120+ countries so very credible and here to stay

Dont forget it's not a pyramid or a ponzi scheme because I pyramid is your job and a ponzi is Stanford but dont worry imastery is just both under some guise. No need to worry guys oil raja have he 10k cheque to show allyu.

ek4ever
Shifting into 6th

Postby ek4ever » November 22nd, 2019, 7:03 pm

Corrected
IMG_20191122_190220.jpeg

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » November 22nd, 2019, 7:37 pm

ek4ever wrote:Corrected
IMG_20191122_190220.jpeg
I'm confused. If they are charging you a metric fuckton for subs and all them fancy tools without any guarantee, what you paying for?
IML wrote:WE PROVIDE ABSOLUTELY NO GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL EARN ANY MONEY OR ACHIEVE A FINANCIAL GOAL USING THE METHODS, INFORMATION AND SUGGESTIONS IN THE CONTENT PROVIDED. ANY EXAMPLES OR DEMONSTRATIONS PROVIDED ARE IN NO WAY A GUARANTEE OR PROMISE THAT AN INDIVIDUAL WILL MAKE FINANCIAL GAINS OF ANY KIND. 

Taken from : https://www.imarketslive.com/termsAndConditions

A172
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby A172 » November 22nd, 2019, 10:43 pm

on a srs note what exactly is considered "success" for these smartmen to be preaching success?

personally i think a minimum 500k cash in savings independent of your regular monthly expenses that you can continue to add to every month is consdered doing well for the average person

zorceraj & his team of pesky beggars even netting that?

speedmelter
18 pounds of Boost

Postby speedmelter » November 22nd, 2019, 11:49 pm

Presentation was nice. Still have condensed milk sandwich left back.

We watch some videos of the chairman on a private jet and at a mansion in the USA.

We also watch some slides of a graph with a set of dots and pips things. I don’t really need to understand it to make money cuz the apps does just tell me when to trade. Daz what them men in Wall Street does be using on the computers to make all the money.

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » November 23rd, 2019, 4:07 am

If there was any hope of getting members on this forum, it's disappearing day by day.

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » November 23rd, 2019, 8:26 am

rspann wrote:If there was any hope of getting members on this forum, it's disappearing day by day.
Like some people money.

speedmelter
18 pounds of Boost

Postby speedmelter » November 23rd, 2019, 8:29 am

wake up this morning. apps working for me. i make 22 cents usd overnight. what did u make?

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » November 23rd, 2019, 9:09 am

Savage!!
VexXx Dogg wrote:
rspann wrote:If there was any hope of getting members on this forum, it's disappearing day by day.
Like some people money.

rebound
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby rebound » November 23rd, 2019, 9:15 am

You raking it in Shotter?
speedmelter wrote:wake up this morning. apps working for me. i make 22 cents usd overnight. what did u make?

speedmelter
18 pounds of Boost

Postby speedmelter » November 23rd, 2019, 9:49 am

You too cud be like my upstream chairman 100 educator.

Never think twice about educating yourself.

You know how much ceepep and janitor get rich from this and buy property in West moorings and gulf view

ek4ever
Shifting into 6th

Postby ek4ever » November 23rd, 2019, 12:34 pm

Do tell

ek4ever
Shifting into 6th

Postby ek4ever » November 23rd, 2019, 12:38 pm

speedmelter wrote:wake up this morning. apps working for me. i make 22 cents usd overnight. what did u make?
22 cents from a USD 4 trillion market.... Impressive

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » November 23rd, 2019, 12:58 pm

Four good days like that, you could buy a doubles. You just have to wait till weekend to drink the chubby.

maj. tom
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby maj. tom » November 23rd, 2019, 1:07 pm

it does add up boy. 1 month you have USD $4.21, 6 months USD $25. Then when you add the other 3 people you scammed into signing up to your pyramid scheme, that's when they big bucks start raking in. Narend knows this. This question was asked over and over and over and over in this thread and he evading the question all the time. And the man living with that eh. No conscience at all. Making those numbers to reach Chairman.

You have a son Narend? One day he might ask yuh why was a lying scammer in your younger days. You will want your son to grow up amoral and heartless like you ent? Image all that sin resting on your son's innocent soul. Play like you eh know what we talking about.

speedmelter
18 pounds of Boost

Postby speedmelter » November 23rd, 2019, 1:14 pm

ek4ever wrote:Do tell

Well the guy who introduced me to it tell me about a few of the people who were janitors and one working cepeep who get rich but they real private nuh so for the respect of privacy they didn’t want to divulge details so I respect that too and you respect that too aite.

When you get rich too I sure you don’t want everyone knowing the details with all the crime and ting going on too.

But if a janitor cud trade and make millions who is me? And who is you right. Don’t look down on them as janitors btw them pple hardworking and make it in life now through the education.

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » November 23rd, 2019, 1:19 pm

speedmelter wrote:
ek4ever wrote:Do tell

Well the guy who introduced me to it tell me about a few of the people who were janitors and one working cepeep who get rich but they real private nuh so for the respect of privacy they didn’t want to divulge details so I respect that too and you respect that too aite.

When you get rich too I sure you don’t want everyone knowing the details with all the crime and ting going on too.

But if a janitor cud trade and make millions who is me? And who is you right. Don’t look down on them as janitors btw them pple hardworking and make it in life now through the education.[/quote

Dog, I hope this sarcasm is not swallowed up by some gullible person like the ones that get caught normally and then you to blame.

Carbon12
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Carbon12 » November 23rd, 2019, 6:05 pm

"If we keep doing what we always do we will get what we always got.
No one owes us anything in this life.
We owe ourselves. We have to make the effort. We have to stop complaining. We have to get up and get. We have to listen to successful people.
Stop being a slave to your 9 to 5.
Life begins after 5. Find another stream of income. I have the opportunity for you. All you got to do is emancipate yourself from mental slavery. Understand that there are legit opportunities out there. Dont wait for something to happen and then regret not being open minded. Stop listening to negative people."
I want to know wat oil raja successful in exept in blatantly misleading people to think this is a good business venture. Why it have so much recruitment drive? Only thing I regret was ever going that meeting in d first place, iml needs to fall and burn.

maj. tom
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby maj. tom » November 23rd, 2019, 6:14 pm

when in fact, if you examine the practices of the members of IML, they are slaves to marketing their scheme to audiences constantly. Look at the non-stop lies and show-and-tell seminars that they have to put on to convince the maybe 1 out of 100 people to sign up in their pyramid. Non-stop connecting with every tom, dick, lela and pally on facebook and instagram that they hardly know to convince them to sign up. Must get those numbers, so keep lying everyday being a slave to the pyramid scheme system. The Forex thing and apps? That's just a half an hour BS "lecture" of which all that info is freely available online.

And then they want to come here and talk about being a wage slave?

pugboy
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby pugboy » November 23rd, 2019, 6:43 pm

U trying to say they spend more time marketing to recruit than trading and making millions ?

ek4ever
Shifting into 6th

Postby ek4ever » November 23rd, 2019, 7:17 pm

pugboy wrote:U trying to say they spend more time marketing to recruit than trading and making millions ?
Say it ain't so

Carbon12
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Carbon12 » November 23rd, 2019, 7:37 pm

Big event haffi function

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”