Rose Capital limited

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Rose Capital limited

Postby Redman » July 30th, 2019, 4:18 pm

ttogether285 wrote:
Redman wrote:If it is that Guardian place money with Rose it would be within the context of their Investment Policy guidelines which would limit the size of the allocation to ANY single manager, asset class or strategy.

Given that Rose is whatever it is-it unlikely that they would put any significant quantity of money.

If they did -heads will have to role cuz the rules were not followed

De story I heard is that it was too embarrassing for Guardian to press charges and not good to make big news out of it because they didn't want their clients to find out what James was doing.

Well while possible...it is highly unlikely that Rose would make it through the due diligence process GHL has in place....to avoid the same situation

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Postby Blaze d Chalice » July 30th, 2019, 5:09 pm

Rosey boy wey you??

You feel that because you didn't point a gun to their heads you should expect some leniency?
Breds, people does get their house and car firebombed for far less.

Come out like the cockroach you are and let the people break up your hand and foot and buss up that lying mouth.

Amarah Justine
Ricer

Postby Amarah Justine » July 30th, 2019, 5:38 pm

Blaze d Chalice wrote:Rosey boy wey you??

You feel that because you didn't point a gun to their heads you should expect some leniency?
Breds, people does get their house and car firebombed for far less.

Come out like the cockroach you are and let the people break up your hand and foot and buss up that lying mouth.

Rosey hiding lol you think he chilling in Starbucks. He shiting bricks now, after claiming to lose millions close to 1 billion.

Halfbreed07
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Halfbreed07 » July 30th, 2019, 5:44 pm

Hearing talk that the car park by him full rn

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » July 30th, 2019, 6:27 pm

Sure he going and post inspirational quotes by Zig Ziglar, Tony Robbins and the whole side about never giving up, achieving goals, struggle to success, fake it till you make it and blah blah blah...

Amarah Justine
Ricer

Postby Amarah Justine » July 30th, 2019, 6:29 pm

The_Honourable wrote:Sure he going and post inspirational quotes by Zig Ziglar, Tony Robbins and the whole side about never giving up, achieving goals, struggle to success, fake it till you make it and blah blah blah...

But he blocked comments on his Instagram, soon he will delete it like he did with his facebook

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Postby Blaze d Chalice » July 30th, 2019, 8:23 pm

Alyuh should take screenshots of them things just in case.
Alyuh should ask to see the passport too.

Next thing he post "Get rich or die trying"

I hope Rosey boy don't try to kill himself, and instead just focus on keeping dem bamcee cheeks in ah order for when he get lockup.

Mercenary
Riding on 18's

Postby Mercenary » July 30th, 2019, 9:15 pm

he eh fly out yet

ttogether285
Riding on 13's

Postby ttogether285 » August 1st, 2019, 9:15 am

so accessing my account this morning and noticed my balance is less than input in... 99 percent or more disappeared from an account that crossed over a mil. also seeing that the date deposited has been erased. so strange after he claims losses.

is it that he claiming 99 percent losses. if so some proof please. and how come this is right after the announcement that they got their licence.

the man running a ponzu scheme.

ttogether285
Riding on 13's

Postby ttogether285 » August 1st, 2019, 9:47 am

just heard that people getting through with BITCOIN. only some people getting payout...
how come everybody not getting payouts...

some people getting more than others.... HOW COme?

Amarah Justine
Ricer

Postby Amarah Justine » August 1st, 2019, 9:51 am

ttogether285 wrote:so accessing my account this morning and noticed my balance is less than input in... 99 percent or more disappeared from an account that crossed over a mil. also seeing that the date deposited has been erased. so strange after he claims losses.

is it that he claiming 99 percent losses. if so some proof please. and how come this is right after the announcement that they got their licence.

the man running a ponzu scheme.

So you now realise that 99% of your account gone. This happened two days ago where he emptied everybody account and then tell everybody to hull dey modda BUGWAAANAAA. You sit there and wait maybe in two days the money would be returned to you.

dean_spleen09
Riding on 17's

Postby dean_spleen09 » August 1st, 2019, 10:11 am

ttogether285 wrote:just heard that people getting through with BITCOIN. only some people getting payout...
how come everybody not getting payouts...

some people getting more than others.... HOW COme?

PONZI

Mercenary
Riding on 18's

Postby Mercenary » August 1st, 2019, 10:26 am

lol interesting.

FilterMag
Ricer

Postby FilterMag » August 1st, 2019, 12:34 pm

I received the following info via WhatsApp y/day. I'm not sure if it's a comedy script or another pathetic attempt to pacify his investors....

Update on Rose Capital Payout:

We are currently at RC and I had a nice discussion with Andre, James’s nephew. I can confirm that the account was blown, not by James or any of his family members, that only leaves one person. Everyone is mad as hell because they all had large accounts.

James is in England, he was not here when this happened. I guest Mr. I am in charge, wanted to be a superstar and traded without a stop loss, plus he used the news, something that James and his cousins stop doing a long time ago. You can blow your account with misreading the news that is sent to set you up. He fell into the trap and couldn’t get out. Plus he was alone.

People we need to pray for James. He is furious with the said person. James immediately called in his family and they are using their person bitcoins to pay us. I got 30% of my initial. The instructions given to them is to pay everyone their initial investment, the 100% profit will come after.

All individuals with direct accounts with RC please ensure you go up there on Friday to get you initial investment. Do not say I told you to go. They are running out of bitcoins and there is no cash.

dean_spleen09
Riding on 17's

Postby dean_spleen09 » August 1st, 2019, 2:02 pm

sketchy
waiting for the "goodnight villagers" when coins run out....

Halfbreed07
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Halfbreed07 » August 1st, 2019, 2:14 pm

FilterMag wrote:I received the following info via WhatsApp y/day. I'm not sure if it's a comedy script or another pathetic attempt to pacify his investors....

We are currently at RC and I had a nice discussion with Andre, James’s nephew. I can confirm that the account was blown, not by James or any of his family members, that only leaves one person. Everyone is mad as hell because they all had large accounts.

James is in England, he was not here when this happened. I guest Mr. I am in charge, wanted to be a superstar and traded without a stop loss, plus he used the news, something that James and his cousins stop doing a long time ago. You can blow your account with misreading the news that is sent to set you up. He fell into the trap and couldn’t get out. Plus he was alone.

People we need to pray for James. He is furious with the said person. James immediately called in his family and they are using their person bitcoins to pay us. I got 30% of my initial. The instructions given to them is to pay everyone their initial investment, the 100% profit will come after.

All individuals with direct accounts with RC please ensure you go up there on Friday to get you initial investment. Do not say I told you to go. They are running out of bitcoins and there is no cash.
Lul

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » August 1st, 2019, 2:22 pm

Nobody bun down his place in Golconda yet?

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Postby Blaze d Chalice » August 1st, 2019, 2:55 pm

That excuse reallll sad and lame boi.

Rosey boy that is the best you could come up with?
You fly out and living life in London and making up all kinda anansi story?
You watching too much Parliament channel and emailgate if you think that excuse going and work.

Don't make Stuarty have to call up the UK and Scotland Yard to deport your lil scamp ass back here.

You better send back all dem Gucci and Chanel and get a refund and start posing for pics in you old buss up merino and rattans shorts and chinese grocery slippers. The fake dream is over, everyone knows that you will have to give back all them fancy thing you spend the people morney on.

Or wait....
Rosey are you hiding in the basement in the dark, trembling and jumping at every sound that you hear?
Well don't be so afraid Rosey, the rats and cockroaches will be glad to keep your company seeing that you fit in perfectly in their group.
How long you will hide inside dey boy Rosey? You have enough canned food and water to last?
If rain start to fall hard and leak through, you staying until it turn a swimming pool?

You know one way to get a pest out of a place is to light it up.
You done have no money, you might have to sell your car.
Boy come out before the people "turn up the heat" and you end up without house too.

ttogether285
Riding on 13's

Postby ttogether285 » August 1st, 2019, 3:20 pm

FilterMag wrote:I received the following info via WhatsApp y/day. I'm not sure if it's a comedy script or another pathetic attempt to pacify his investors....

This is absolute foolishness. The person posting I am sure is from Rose Capital. A Billion Dollar account and u leave it to chance by amateurs really...

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Postby Blaze d Chalice » August 1st, 2019, 3:26 pm

So if it had all that morney to loss, how come alyuh wasn't getting any?

I talking about before Mr.I-am-in-charge took over.

What was the excuse then?
The Balenciaga sneakers was too comfortable to send back?

ttogether285
Riding on 13's

Postby ttogether285 » August 1st, 2019, 3:33 pm

Blaze d Chalice wrote:So if it had all that morney to loss, how come alyuh wasn't getting any?

I talking about before Mr.I-am-in-charge took over.

What was the excuse then?
The Balenciaga sneakers was too comfortable to send back?

man trying to keep all d money... or is it that he never had it and looking to frustrate people.

hmmm. some people like jail

teems1
punchin NOS

Postby teems1 » August 1st, 2019, 3:43 pm

A fool and his money are soon parted.

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Postby Blaze d Chalice » August 1st, 2019, 4:17 pm

True, but in this case (and all cases actually) if you terrorise dem pest until you get back what you are owed, then you not really parting with it.

dean_spleen09
Riding on 17's

Postby dean_spleen09 » August 1st, 2019, 4:42 pm

allyuh sure the morney really lost and is not a hoax ?
stay woke bros

Cut_throat3000
Riding on 13's

Postby Cut_throat3000 » August 1st, 2019, 8:33 pm

Let me breakdown to you all what took place with the ingenious scheme that was cleverly executed by James Rose and his associates to the best of my knowledge. Ahem...

Let’s start at the beginning. Ladies and gentlemen this is not the first of James’ scheme he has had practice with the organa gold Ponzi scheme and the imarkets live forex trading scheme that many still believe to be a legit business but it is a scheme similar in many way to what James has done.

Moving on to Rose Capital. James marketed the promise of financial freedom and being able to live the life you wanted through investments in forex trading...remember the “Team Freedom” logo on all those nice cars that all went uniformly matte black? And all those inspirational videos about living the life you want now? He caught the attention of many using his family to market his brand they infiltrated many social circles and boasted of the wealth they acquired through forex trading...they drove (old) modified luxury vehicles and attended parties where they splurged on champagne and took frequent trips that created the image that they were actually making money from forex and they convinced more and more people to invest in their family business. All this was done with the initial investments he received from unsuspecting clients. His system that showed how your money grew was a scam that was meant to pacify you when the time came to withdraw but you couldn’t withdraw and of course even though you can’t withdraw your money your still seeing it and it’s growing right? So hoping for the best and waiting to get your thousands or millions you’d wait and wait. And if you complained he held you hostage by threatening to remove you from the business and you would lose all that profit. When he made enough and things were slowing down and people started catching on it was time to bust tape pack up shop and elope...all those trips were used to set up his escape plan not to get debit cards for you all to withdraw. Some people who were close to him and his family members received a $20000 payment in Christmas last year but most people who invested never saw a dime from him after they invested. There is more to it but you get the general picture.

Really it was a brilliant scheme...he used the template of the imarkets live scheme and modified it thus making his own ingenious scheme but it came from years of know how ponzi schemes worked and I’m sure his experience in guardian life came in handy.

Sorry to say most of you all who invested will never get back your money unless you come together hire really good lawyers and financial analysts and make a damn good case.

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » August 1st, 2019, 10:26 pm

Cut_throat3000 wrote:Let me breakdown to you all what took place with the ingenious scheme that was cleverly executed by James Rose and his associates to the best of my knowledge. Ahem...

Let’s start at the beginning. Ladies and gentlemen this is not the first of James’ scheme he has had practice with the organa gold Ponzi scheme and the imarkets live forex trading scheme that many still believe to be a legit business but it is a scheme similar in many way to what James has done.

Moving on to Rose Capital. James marketed the promise of financial freedom and being able to live the life you wanted through investments in forex trading...remember the “Team Freedom” logo on all those nice cars that all went uniformly matte black? And all those inspirational videos about living the life you want now? He caught the attention of many using his family to market his brand they infiltrated many social circles and boasted of the wealth they acquired through forex trading...they drove (old) modified luxury vehicles and attended parties where they splurged on champagne and took frequent trips that created the image that they were actually making money from forex and they convinced more and more people to invest in their family business. All this was done with the initial investments he received from unsuspecting clients. His system that showed how your money grew was a scam that was meant to pacify you when the time came to withdraw but you couldn’t withdraw and of course even though you can’t withdraw your money your still seeing it and it’s growing right? So hoping for the best and waiting to get your thousands or millions you’d wait and wait. And if you complained he held you hostage by threatening to remove you from the business and you would lose all that profit. When he made enough and things were slowing down and people started catching on it was time to bust tape pack up shop and elope...all those trips were used to set up his escape plan not to get debit cards for you all to withdraw. Some people who were close to him and his family members received a $20000 payment in Christmas last year but most people who invested never saw a dime from him after they invested. There is more to it but you get the general picture.

Really it was a brilliant scheme...he used the template of the imarkets live scheme and modified it thus making his own ingenious scheme but it came from years of know how ponzi schemes worked and I’m sure his experience in guardian life came in handy.

Sorry to say most of you all who invested will never get back your money unless you come together hire really good lawyers and financial analysts and make a damn good case.

Ahhh! Thanks for giving more clarity to this. I believe I remember the matte black cars but never looked into it (good thing).

It seems persons who did invest or have knowledge about Rose Capital joining tuner to discuss. I'm learning, good stuff.

Miktay
Shifting into 6th

Postby Miktay » August 2nd, 2019, 12:48 pm

Sorry for them who lost money but these types of ponzi schemes are popular in the Caribbean.

Im surprised ppl still getting ketch in T&T: the land of smartmen.

Chalk it up to education in the school of hard knocks.

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » August 2nd, 2019, 4:04 pm

how people does get ketch with Ponzi and Pyramid schemes in this day and age though? I mean it's not like long time where you couldn't Google something and see the millions of results confirming the long con scam. Why would you dump money into something you didn't Google? Today, would you buy a car without Googling it and checking a ton of reviews? How about a new laptop? Allyuh does just go in a store and pick out the nearest 4k Smart TV just so?

So I say these people deserve what they get. Cons have to run on stupid people, been that way since they started religion and then evolved in various other ways to take stupid people money.

teems1
punchin NOS

Postby teems1 » August 2nd, 2019, 5:17 pm

maj. tom wrote:how people does get ketch with Ponzi and Pyramid schemes in this day and age though? I mean it's not like long time where you couldn't Google something and see the millions of results confirming the long con scam. Why would you dump money into something you didn't Google? Today, would you buy a car without Googling it and checking a ton of reviews? How about a new laptop? Allyuh does just go in a store and pick out the nearest 4k Smart TV just so?

So I say these people deserve what they get. Cons have to run on stupid people, been that way since they started religion and then evolved in various other ways to take stupid people money.

MLMs and Ponzis target those most vulnerable when they are at their weakest. Anything to help themselves financially sounds like a godsend.

Also the fact that 55% of Trinidadians fail CXC Math does not help, so they have no idea of what exponential growth is.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » August 2nd, 2019, 5:27 pm

Whas latest with imarketslive?

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”