Forums

Million dollar coke bust in Westmoorings

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Re: Million dollar coke bust in Westmoorings

Postby Les Bain » December 18th, 2018, 9:14 am

The rate this going, you'll hear how her pleb accomplices coaxed her into a life of dealing counterfeit baby powder and crushed dried cilantro.

Time this case call again she'll be starting a new life in the UK.

neilsingh100
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby neilsingh100 » December 18th, 2018, 10:05 am

State might be getting two properties worth 6 million soon. Hope relatives did not put their primary residence up for bail to get her out.

16 cycles
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby 16 cycles » December 18th, 2018, 10:21 am

ball in her court - as it might be her inheritance she playing with...

antlind
Riding on 17's

Postby antlind » December 18th, 2018, 10:30 am

neilsingh100 wrote:State might be getting two properties worth 6 million soon. Hope relatives did not put their primary residence up for bail to get her out.

Hope she learned a lesson and straightens out her life from this point forward.

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » December 18th, 2018, 11:50 am

Why would you hope that?

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby gastly369 » December 18th, 2018, 11:55 am

antlind wrote:
neilsingh100 wrote:State might be getting two properties worth 6 million soon. Hope relatives did not put their primary residence up for bail to get her out.

Hope she learned a lesson and straightens out her life from this point forward.
Thots never learn sir...

hong kong phooey
punchin NOS

Postby hong kong phooey » December 18th, 2018, 11:58 am

Les Bain wrote:The rate this going, you'll hear how her pleb accomplices coaxed her into a life of dealing counterfeit baby powder and crushed dried cilantro.

Time this case call again she'll be starting a new life in the UK.

time this case call she will have great grand children or
if the case call before all the drugs disappear and the gun was a nerf toy gun
the others who inside will spend the rest of their lives there waiting if it to call.
They will take the plea deal if they smart

antlind
Riding on 17's

Postby antlind » December 18th, 2018, 12:04 pm

maj. tom wrote:Why would you hope that?

I have three kids around her age so from a parental perspective I hope for the best. While
It is true that she has no one else to blame for her current predicament, one can only hope for a positive outcome.

antlind
Riding on 17's

Postby antlind » December 18th, 2018, 12:04 pm

antlind wrote:
maj. tom wrote:Why would you hope that?

I have three kids around her age so from a parental perspective I hope for the best. While
It is true that she has no one else to blame for her current predicament, however one can only hope for a positive outcome.

matr1x
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby matr1x » December 18th, 2018, 1:23 pm

There are many unanswered questions. ...

D Diesel Report
Trinituner Peong

Postby D Diesel Report » December 19th, 2018, 11:13 pm

MaxPower wrote:
D Diesel Report wrote:
MaxPower wrote:This ting happen a good few days, who cares.

Moving on.

Clearly you're A.D.D. tail doesn't. But to others, dem still care. Issa big buss. Just like all the big buss that gonna happen at the sex party soon. :drinking: :drinking:

3 million is a big buss to you? Lol

What big buss gonna happen at the sex party? Jus cuz u cant get sex with ur ugly tribesman ass it dont mean u have to wish that upon the big ppl party.

Just cause a tribesman gutsin' yuh moms doh mean you hadda hate on PNM members so brudda. Relax yourself, 3 mill in a corntry with 75% of people not seeing over 6000 a month go love a 3 mil in dey pocket. Why yuh think the drug trade so strong here? Opportunities fellow tribes member. :drinking: :drinking:

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Million dollar coke bust in Westmoorings

Postby MaxPower » December 20th, 2018, 4:00 am

^ u still talking?

Get out there with ur lazy mc and get to work.
Stop complaining about making under 6000 and blamin the govt for your incompetence. Allyuh pests does want want want and do absolutely nothing. Ur a sufferer, and your voice will always go unheard.

mero

Postby mero » December 20th, 2018, 6:28 am

MaxPower wrote:^ u still talking?

Get out there with ur lazy mc and get to work.
Stop complaining about making under 6000 and blamin the govt for your incompetence. Allyuh pests does want want want and do absolutely nothing. Ur a sufferer, and your voice will always go unheard.
MaxPoser you still trying to convince ppl you a wealthy white man boy? Stop nah, it's embarrassing.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » December 20th, 2018, 8:40 am

mero wrote:MaxPoser you still trying to convince ppl you a wealthy white man boy? Stop nah, it's embarrassing.

Desi-Mero, utilize your free wifi at your lame ass 8-4 job wisely na. Slavery is over and there is no need in these times to refer to people as wealthy white man. You can use words such as successful, prosperous, affluent etc...i loss yuh dey?

You have a full 8 hours ahead of you before you lose data till tomorrow, do some reading.

Carry on quietly.

mero

Postby mero » December 20th, 2018, 9:27 am

Lmao imagine this poor poser wants to be referred to as prosperous and afluent.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » December 20th, 2018, 1:00 pm

mero wrote:Lmao imagine this poor poser wants to be referred to as prosperous and afluent.

Maybe he meant phosphorus and flatulent? :lol:

16 cycles
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby 16 cycles » December 18th, 2019, 1:21 pm

https://www.guardian.co.tt/news/five-to ... cd4d721509

Five to hang for Dr Edward Khoury’s murder

Five men have been sen­tenced to death by hang­ing, af­ter a ju­ry found them guilty of the kid­nap­ping and mur­der of Dr Ed­ward Khoury.

High Court Judge Mal­colm Holdip passed sen­tence on Shawn James, Caleb Don­ald­son, Jerome Mur­ray, Ter­ry Moore and Robert Franklyn short­ly af­ter 8 last evening, more than six hours af­ter he sent the ju­ry to de­cide on a ver­dict.

When the court re­con­vened just be­fore 6pm, Jus­tice Holdip re­vealed that the ju­ry had re­quest­ed clar­i­ty con­cern­ing the ev­i­dence of one wit­ness.

None of the ac­cused of­fered a state­ment to the court when called up­on af­ter be­ing sen­tenced.

On 21 Sep­tem­ber 2005, Dr Ed­ward Khoury was ab­duct­ed by four men, from his im­port and dis­tri­b­u­tion com­pa­ny in the Ma­coya In­dus­tri­al Es­tate.

Two days lat­er, his de­cap­i­tat­ed body was found in an aban­doned cit­rus plan­ta­tion in Cen­tral Trinidad.

hong kong phooey
punchin NOS

Postby hong kong phooey » December 18th, 2019, 11:46 pm

16 cycles wrote:https://www.guardian.co.tt/news/five-to-hang-for-dr-edward-khourys-murder-6.2.1009951.cd4d721509

Five to hang for Dr Edward Khoury’s murder

Five men have been sen­tenced to death by hang­ing, af­ter a ju­ry found them guilty of the kid­nap­ping and mur­der of Dr Ed­ward Khoury.

High Court Judge Mal­colm Holdip passed sen­tence on Shawn James, Caleb Don­ald­son, Jerome Mur­ray, Ter­ry Moore and Robert Franklyn short­ly af­ter 8 last evening, more than six hours af­ter he sent the ju­ry to de­cide on a ver­dict.

When the court re­con­vened just be­fore 6pm, Jus­tice Holdip re­vealed that the ju­ry had re­quest­ed clar­i­ty con­cern­ing the ev­i­dence of one wit­ness.

None of the ac­cused of­fered a state­ment to the court when called up­on af­ter be­ing sen­tenced.

On 21 Sep­tem­ber 2005, Dr Ed­ward Khoury was ab­duct­ed by four men, from his im­port and dis­tri­b­u­tion com­pa­ny in the Ma­coya In­dus­tri­al Es­tate.

Two days lat­er, his de­cap­i­tat­ed body was found in an aban­doned cit­rus plan­ta­tion in Cen­tral Trinidad.

14 years later and it still have to go to the appeal court and then possible privy council

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » February 7th, 2020, 9:19 am

The mother speaks out-

I have silently watched the Opposition and now Jack Warner use my child as a political pawn because they have nothing else, it seems, to throw at Stuart Young. That says something. She is no politician’s step-daughter. She has sisters, she has a mother and a father, and now a young child whom she is helping to raise who lost her mother from the same crime situation in this country. She is making her own contribution to the vicious cycles that exist. She is trying right now to put her life on the right path, but how does she do that when these politicians continuously put labels on her?

When you label people and they hear it long and often enough, in their weak moments they believe it. We don’t need that in our lives. She has been subjected to unnecessary and unfair publicity because her mother had a relationship, that ended almost three years ago, with someone who chose to go into politics to serve his country. How is that fair to her?

If this country feels the right leadership are the likes of Dr Moonilal, who continuously and publicly attacks a 25-year-old who has made mistakes and has paid her price like any other person who found themselves in that position, then this country has more to be sad about. You, the media are also guilty as you use it to sensationalise the stories. What has Stuart Young done wrong because he knows her? What exactly does this have to do with him?

So, what we choose instead to believe is that the right thing to do is to walk away from the young people who make mistakes instead of helping them? Then we ask our selves why are we facing this crime situation? We have crime because we all fail our young people, even when we don’t know we are doing it. To all the people who label individuals because of a social media post or an event, I ask you to look at your own lives and reflect before you judge. Do unto others as you would like done unto you.

Politicians, leave my child alone. We are a family trying to stay strong after many challenges over the last two years. We love our daughter unconditionally and we stand by her to help her find her way. I would tell all other mothers and fathers who end up in this position—stand next to them; work with them and love them because reform is possible; change is not impossible, but it takes a lot of work, patience and love.

Our battle is far from over.
https://trinidadexpress.com/opinion/let ... twGfPmp1aU

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » February 7th, 2020, 9:29 am

Steups

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » February 7th, 2020, 9:45 am

Is how mommy feel her daughter important.

She hadda stop “speaking out” and looking for attention, no one cares.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » February 7th, 2020, 9:58 am

i trust she will do the right thing and assist with ttps in eradicating drug crimes given her intimate knowledge of that industry

hong kong phooey
punchin NOS

Postby hong kong phooey » February 7th, 2020, 10:21 am

why you all still have this name as coke bust
ent it started out as millions
then thousands
then is ah few grams
and soon/ finally it was flour being packed to distributed to the flood victims

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » February 7th, 2020, 10:57 am

More UNC lies.

Police to wicked. Girl was repackaging bulk flour into small packs for the less fortunate.

antlind
Riding on 17's

Postby antlind » February 7th, 2020, 11:00 am

K74T wrote:Steups

Yup......Reform is possible.......SMFH.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » February 8th, 2020, 12:40 pm

Dizzy28 wrote:The mother speaks out-

I have silently watched the Opposition and now Jack Warner use my child as a political pawn because they have nothing else, it seems, to throw at Stuart Young. That says something. She is no politician’s step-daughter. She has sisters, she has a mother and a father, and now a young child whom she is helping to raise who lost her mother from the same crime situation in this country. She is making her own contribution to the vicious cycles that exist. She is trying right now to put her life on the right path, but how does she do that when these politicians continuously put labels on her?

When you label people and they hear it long and often enough, in their weak moments they believe it. We don’t need that in our lives. She has been subjected to unnecessary and unfair publicity because her mother had a relationship, that ended almost three years ago, with someone who chose to go into politics to serve his country. How is that fair to her?

If this country feels the right leadership are the likes of Dr Moonilal, who continuously and publicly attacks a 25-year-old who has made mistakes and has paid her price like any other person who found themselves in that position, then this country has more to be sad about. You, the media are also guilty as you use it to sensationalise the stories. What has Stuart Young done wrong because he knows her? What exactly does this have to do with him?

So, what we choose instead to believe is that the right thing to do is to walk away from the young people who make mistakes instead of helping them? Then we ask our selves why are we facing this crime situation? We have crime because we all fail our young people, even when we don’t know we are doing it. To all the people who label individuals because of a social media post or an event, I ask you to look at your own lives and reflect before you judge. Do unto others as you would like done unto you.

Politicians, leave my child alone. We are a family trying to stay strong after many challenges over the last two years. We love our daughter unconditionally and we stand by her to help her find her way. I would tell all other mothers and fathers who end up in this position—stand next to them; work with them and love them because reform is possible; change is not impossible, but it takes a lot of work, patience and love.

Our battle is far from over.
https://trinidadexpress.com/opinion/let ... twGfPmp1aU

I sorry eh moms, but the innocent people who died, and are still dying from the illicit drug trade may not agree with you and your "leh we forgive" vibes. At least your daughter is alive to reform, and live out her life. Clearly she was by no means of the imagination an unwilling participant, so you extended version of " she was ah good gyal" rings hollow. Also if you would care to tell us how many times you advised your ex-man to also refrain from calling up people's names, without evidence mind you, I'd be grateful.

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » February 8th, 2020, 10:50 pm

hong kong phooey wrote:why you all still have this name as coke bust
ent it started out as millions
then thousands
then is ah few grams
and soon/ finally it was flour being packed to distributed to the flood victims

Yuh mean is start out as millions in cocaine
Then turn to Weed
Then weed get legal.... so less than 30g I sure she had

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » January 31st, 2023, 11:36 am

Now saw a recommendation on Instagram. Study the face looking familiar. Realize who it is after scrolling back to 2015 - Kristana Sankar out here living her best life ever!!!

Really helps to be rich in the world. Men in Remand Yard for smaller crimes years now and only inability to get bail keeping them there.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » January 31st, 2023, 11:45 am

^^ pics

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby gastly369 » January 31st, 2023, 1:05 pm

Dizzy28 wrote:Now saw a recommendation on Instagram. Study the face looking familiar. Realize who it is after scrolling back to 2015 - Kristana Sankar out here living her best life ever!!!

Really helps to be rich in the world. Men in Remand Yard for smaller crimes years now and only inability to get bail keeping them there.
Having high profile families and gov affiliations is the key..

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”