TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

The 2019 Murder Toll Ched

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

User avatar
shake d livin wake d dead
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 23454
Joined: July 20th, 2009, 1:25 pm
Location: all over

Re: The 2019 Murder Toll Ched

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » October 10th, 2019, 11:15 am

417: ezekiel daniel shot and killed in san fernando

Advertisement
User avatar
zoom rader
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 17199
Joined: April 22nd, 2003, 12:39 pm
Location: Grand Cayman

Re: The 2019 Murder Toll Ched

Postby zoom rader » October 10th, 2019, 11:49 am

matr1x wrote:84 to go!!!!
It will ease down now.
Budget have them happy

User avatar
VII
30 pounds of Boost
Posts: 2514
Joined: July 29th, 2003, 9:44 pm
Location: maraval
Contact:

Re: The 2019 Murder Toll Ched

Postby VII » October 10th, 2019, 12:33 pm

So 5 for October in ten days so far?

Hope the trend continues..

User avatar
shake d livin wake d dead
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 23454
Joined: July 20th, 2009, 1:25 pm
Location: all over

Re: The 2019 Murder Toll Ched

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » October 10th, 2019, 7:39 pm

418: body of an unidentified female found burnt in lopinot

User avatar
shake d livin wake d dead
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 23454
Joined: July 20th, 2009, 1:25 pm
Location: all over

Re: The 2019 Murder Toll Ched

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » October 11th, 2019, 9:02 am

419: dale lewis shot and killed in arouca

User avatar
shake d livin wake d dead
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 23454
Joined: July 20th, 2009, 1:25 pm
Location: all over

Re: The 2019 Murder Toll Ched

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » October 11th, 2019, 4:26 pm

420: anthony charles of diego martin shot and killed...body dumped out at sea...washed up in carenage earlier today

User avatar
shake d livin wake d dead
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 23454
Joined: July 20th, 2009, 1:25 pm
Location: all over

Re: The 2019 Murder Toll Ched

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » October 11th, 2019, 8:41 pm

421: jerrard walker shot and killed in san juan

User avatar
shake d livin wake d dead
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 23454
Joined: July 20th, 2009, 1:25 pm
Location: all over

Re: The 2019 Murder Toll Ched

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » October 12th, 2019, 5:05 am

422: body of an unidentified male found out in the ocean in the vicinity of pt.lisas...body bore marks of violence

User avatar
shake d livin wake d dead
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 23454
Joined: July 20th, 2009, 1:25 pm
Location: all over

Re: The 2019 Murder Toll Ched

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » October 13th, 2019, 8:33 am

423: travis sinanan chopped to death in carapo

User avatar
shake d livin wake d dead
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 23454
Joined: July 20th, 2009, 1:25 pm
Location: all over

Re: The 2019 Murder Toll Ched

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » October 13th, 2019, 10:46 am

424: alim khan
425: brian felix

Double murder in cumuto

User avatar
zoom rader
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 17199
Joined: April 22nd, 2003, 12:39 pm
Location: Grand Cayman

Re: The 2019 Murder Toll Ched

Postby zoom rader » October 13th, 2019, 11:48 am

I am worried 500 soon come

User avatar
PariaMan
Shifting into 6th
Posts: 2037
Joined: July 9th, 2010, 10:38 am

Re: The 2019 Murder Toll Ched

Postby PariaMan » October 13th, 2019, 1:52 pm

zoom rader wrote:I am worried 500 soon come
Not you eh but it have some who glad

User avatar
Blaze d Chalice
Chronic TriniTuner
Posts: 688
Joined: April 14th, 2019, 11:35 am

Re: The 2019 Murder Toll Ched

Postby Blaze d Chalice » October 13th, 2019, 6:38 pm

I can't help the pest situation ( legally at least since pests have more rights/weapons )

So what is left to do?
Sit and cry and wait until is your turn?
Or sit, cry, wait until is your turn, but get a piece ah morney in the meantime?

I would choose the 2nd choice which is why I placed bets this year.
Did it some years or 2 ago and came away with a +5K from a lil 500.
This time if I lose, it won't bother me. I thought I had already lost from some pattern earlier this year.

But if I get a next 5K the Vene tenants could use a nice OLED or other kind of tv.

User avatar
shake d livin wake d dead
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 23454
Joined: July 20th, 2009, 1:25 pm
Location: all over

Re: The 2019 Murder Toll Ched

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » October 13th, 2019, 6:48 pm

Reaching and crossing that 500 for sure...this is not wishful thinking, it is our reality

User avatar
VII
30 pounds of Boost
Posts: 2514
Joined: July 29th, 2003, 9:44 pm
Location: maraval
Contact:

Re: The 2019 Murder Toll Ched

Postby VII » October 13th, 2019, 8:58 pm

Blaze d Chalice wrote:I can't help the pest situation ( legally at least since pests have more rights/weapons )

So what is left to do?
Sit and cry and wait until is your turn?
Or sit, cry, wait until is your turn, but get a piece ah morney in the meantime?

I would choose the 2nd choice which is why I placed bets this year.
Did it some years or 2 ago and came away with a +5K from a lil 500.
This time if I lose, it won't bother me. I thought I had already lost from some pattern earlier this year.

But if I get a next 5K the Vene tenants could use a nice OLED or other kind of tv.


And we wonder why T&T is in such a state,stupid selfish people with all kinda twisted agendas and motives,please don't get a gun legal or illegal,you may just use it for something stupid like those self serving pests.

Youre hoping to win that bet,people dont bet to lose,sick f@cks,you or one of yours may just win you that 5 grand..

Lowlives come in all shapes colours and sizes..

Mind one ah dem Venes aint bury you...

matr1x
punchin NOS
Posts: 2912
Joined: February 25th, 2017, 7:46 am

Re: The 2019 Murder Toll Ched

Postby matr1x » October 14th, 2019, 6:12 am

Oh go suck an egg.

First up. My pool is 5k for 500. 7k for 600.

Also, this administration had all the answers where they were in opposition. When it's their supporters who are doing majority of the crime, and are majority of the victims, you need to wonder.


Also...75 to goooo!!!!!

User avatar
shake d livin wake d dead
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 23454
Joined: July 20th, 2009, 1:25 pm
Location: all over

Re: The 2019 Murder Toll Ched

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » October 14th, 2019, 6:18 am

VII wrote:
Blaze d Chalice wrote:I can't help the pest situation ( legally at least since pests have more rights/weapons )

So what is left to do?
Sit and cry and wait until is your turn?
Or sit, cry, wait until is your turn, but get a piece ah morney in the meantime?

I would choose the 2nd choice which is why I placed bets this year.
Did it some years or 2 ago and came away with a +5K from a lil 500.
This time if I lose, it won't bother me. I thought I had already lost from some pattern earlier this year.

But if I get a next 5K the Vene tenants could use a nice OLED or other kind of tv.


And we wonder why T&T is in such a state,stupid selfish people with all kinda twisted agendas and motives,please don't get a gun legal or illegal,you may just use it for something stupid like those self serving pests.

Youre hoping to win that bet,people dont bet to lose,sick f@cks,you or one of yours may just win you that 5 grand..

Lowlives come in all shapes colours and sizes..

Mind one ah dem Venes aint bury you...


Bredda man, I gather yuh chess burning but you need to wake up and realize nothing will change as our current blend of politicians are in play...they all have the answers while in opposition, when in office something else happens..no1 has the cojones to do the necessary so just accept we will continue this way until thy kingdom come..

User avatar
De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 11540
Joined: January 27th, 2004, 3:49 am
Location: Enjoying my little miracles............

Re: The 2019 Murder Toll Ched

Postby De Dragon » October 14th, 2019, 6:47 am

The reporting of crime, especially murders, has been proven to increase it exponentially.

matr1x
punchin NOS
Posts: 2912
Joined: February 25th, 2017, 7:46 am

Re: The 2019 Murder Toll Ched

Postby matr1x » October 14th, 2019, 10:58 am

Yet the detection rate still abysmal

User avatar
Rovin
punchin NOS
Posts: 3600
Joined: January 23rd, 2014, 1:14 pm
Location: picking up bottle on Chaguanas main road

Re: The 2019 Murder Toll Ched

Postby Rovin » October 14th, 2019, 2:39 pm

what will happen will happen , man tryna capitalize , his wishful thinking in either direction not gonna change any outcome same way some ppl praying day n night for a better country but these man made problems can only be stopped by man himself ....

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 9514
Joined: June 25th, 2010, 10:23 pm
Location: Trinituner 24/7

Re: The 2019 Murder Toll Ched

Postby rspann » October 14th, 2019, 3:05 pm

Rovin wrote:what will happen will happen , man tryna capitalize , his wishful thinking in either direction not gonna change any outcome same way some ppl praying day n night for a better country but these man made problems can only be stopped by man himself ....


Like one victim on this page who probably killed 25 or more. His death has probably stopped hundreds more.

User avatar
Rovin
punchin NOS
Posts: 3600
Joined: January 23rd, 2014, 1:14 pm
Location: picking up bottle on Chaguanas main road

Re: The 2019 Murder Toll Ched

Postby Rovin » October 14th, 2019, 3:12 pm

^^ hmmm that is interesting


where is that hit squad we used to hear about back in kamla time , was it fact or fictional mischief created by d then pnm opposition or by d media at that time ? .... maybe we need a new 1 under GG

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 9514
Joined: June 25th, 2010, 10:23 pm
Location: Trinituner 24/7

Re: The 2019 Murder Toll Ched

Postby rspann » October 14th, 2019, 3:15 pm

Doh worry, a lot of problems going to get SORT out.

User avatar
MaxPower
punchin NOS
Posts: 3422
Joined: October 31st, 2010, 2:37 pm

Re: The 2019 Murder Toll Ched

Postby MaxPower » October 14th, 2019, 4:04 pm

Rovin wrote:^^ hmmm that is interesting


where is that hit squad we used to hear about back in kamla time , was it fact or fictional mischief created by d then pnm opposition or by d media at that time ? .... maybe we need a new 1 under GG


We need a crew to start killing these pests out with NO questions, NO mercy, NO humanity, NO trial, NO sympathy.

matr1x
punchin NOS
Posts: 2912
Joined: February 25th, 2017, 7:46 am

Re: The 2019 Murder Toll Ched

Postby matr1x » October 14th, 2019, 8:19 pm

Eyyyy, speaking of cum dumpsters...how stewie stepchild going?

randolphinshan
Riding on 16's
Posts: 1180
Joined: November 20th, 2013, 12:08 pm

Re: The 2019 Murder Toll Ched

Postby randolphinshan » October 14th, 2019, 9:38 pm

matr1x wrote:Eyyyy, speaking of cum dumpsters...how stewie stepchild going?


Better than you for sure

matr1x
punchin NOS
Posts: 2912
Joined: February 25th, 2017, 7:46 am

Re: The 2019 Murder Toll Ched

Postby matr1x » October 15th, 2019, 5:28 am

randolphinshan wrote:
matr1x wrote:Eyyyy, speaking of cum dumpsters...how stewie stepchild going?


Better than you for sure



Well to be fair, if I was dealing in icing sugar, I woulda be living large too

User avatar
shake d livin wake d dead
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 23454
Joined: July 20th, 2009, 1:25 pm
Location: all over

Re: The 2019 Murder Toll Ched

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » October 16th, 2019, 7:17 am

426: ellen lewis shot and killed in siparia

K74T
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 17148
Joined: June 7th, 2010, 11:01 pm

Re: The 2019 Murder Toll Ched

Postby K74T » October 16th, 2019, 9:55 am

Should be Ellen Joseph and Rancho Quemado to be exact.

User avatar
shake d livin wake d dead
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 23454
Joined: July 20th, 2009, 1:25 pm
Location: all over

Re: The 2019 Murder Toll Ched

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » October 16th, 2019, 10:30 am

426 is only the start, the main target was berto....the P man aint playing

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: daxt0r, jsali, R-H-D, shake d livin wake d dead, SMc and 118 guests