Forums

Venezuela Government thread

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Re: Breaking News: Venezuela 2019 new President Juan Guaido to be sworn in

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » March 26th, 2019, 7:13 pm

All of a sudden shitlickers in Guaido bamsee...told u all he wanted to be at the table

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » March 26th, 2019, 7:14 pm

Redman wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Redman wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Redman wrote:
shogun wrote:
shake d livin wake d dead wrote:Shitlickers wish he coda b at that table

Why? Uninvited for going against the policy/wishes of the Trump administration? Sit at a table with Trump and John Bolton? LOL!!

I'd wear that sh!t like a badge of honour. The only sh!teaters are at that table giving that administration the time of day. But cyak on cyakers.....

Its amazing that there is such acquiescence to the arbitrary choices of the US.
Golan Heights is another unilateral US decision to redraw borders and election results.

Try again, that picture is of participants of a video conference call with Juan Guiado. Notice Yuh Eh Know Who Is Me Oar Moses at left.

Really?
Like I said...the problem is obvious.

You denying that that is what the picture is of? :? :?

Yes, vacillation by ill equipped PNM PM and Ministers who couldn't run a sno cone cart.

Espinet "eet fuh sale"
Guy Smiley' no, izza mistake tee hee hee"
JUHN Scarfy "eet fuh sale tuh de highest biddah"

JUHN Scarfy " we is neutral"
Moses "congrats on a second term Mads"
JUHN Scarfy "we eh get blank from de US"
Moses "aye Guides, wah gwaan"?

No baxide
The fact that the two posts I quoted were posted before your posted pic...means that my post has nothing to do with your pic...but referenced the CNC vid...with trump.

FOr fack sake

Oh you were just being salty because JUHN Scarfy and his "principled" stand was exposed to be fraudulent. Gotcha

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » March 26th, 2019, 9:47 pm

Like Guaido answer the phone?

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » March 26th, 2019, 10:28 pm

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:All of a sudden shitlickers in Guaido bamsee...told u all he wanted to be at the table

The_Honourable wrote:So our position is now... playing both sides? :lol:

F'real.

Having the minister attend a Caricom meeting hosted by Canada (who invited him) to have diplomatic talks with Guaido's team and listening to their input, is totally "playing both sides" and "shitlicker" tactics. Lmao. Isn't a solution to this situation the focus? Nuh, the suffering of the Venezuelan population and threats of war on the horizon (and right on our doorstep) is all a game. I notice the brown-nose crew, never once asked themselves why Trump is such a habitual snow-flake that he couldn't just invite representatives from a country, merely because they disagreed with his actions/policy? Who really looking more weak here? Chupid is basically currency to these fellas, yes. :lol:

Damned if you do, damned if you don't. You'd swear they really think a government should be run like their effin' Facebook friend-list? Carry on, yes...

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » March 27th, 2019, 9:48 pm

shogun wrote:
shake d livin wake d dead wrote:All of a sudden shitlickers in Guaido bamsee...told u all he wanted to be at the table

The_Honourable wrote:So our position is now... playing both sides? :lol:

F'real.

Having the minister attend a Caricom meeting hosted by Canada (who invited him) to have diplomatic talks with Guaido's team and listening to their input, is totally "playing both sides" and "shitlicker" tactics. Lmao. Isn't a solution to this situation the focus? Nuh, the suffering of the Venezuelan population and threats of war on the horizon (and right on our doorstep) is all a game. I notice the brown-nose crew, never once asked themselves why Trump is such a habitual snow-flake that he couldn't just invite representatives from a country, merely because they disagreed with his actions/policy? Who really looking more weak here? Chupid is basically currency to these fellas, yes. :lol:

Damned if you do, damned if you don't. You'd swear they really think a government should be run like their effin' Facebook friend-list? Carry on, yes...

No, you can't have it both ways. If you're neutral, you stay to fack away from the people business. Guiado, and his people specifically did not want T&T involved, but because you get a roundabout invitation from Canada you rush to play pretend diplomat?

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » March 27th, 2019, 11:11 pm

De Dragon wrote:No, you can't have it both ways. If you're neutral, you stay to fack away from the people business. Guiado, and his people specifically did not want T&T involved, but because you get a roundabout invitation from Canada you rush to play pretend diplomat?

Neutrality/disagreement doesn't mean that you shouldn't listen/talk to the other side. That's the whole point of diplomacy/dialogue. In addition to the fact that I can't find any reference to Guiado "not wanting Trinidad involved in any talks" as you stated, there's also the fact that (1) They could have backed out of the talks (2) It doesn't matter what Guiado wants, when events in Venezuela will definitely have a direct impact on Trinidad. So, who cares what he wants? "The people business" just happens to pose lots of consequences for this country. Guiado doesn't appreciate our input? Tough luck. Roundabout invitation? Canada was the host/facilitator of the talks. How less "roundabout" does it get? Replacing an unfit, illegitimate leader (Maduro), with a US/Trump administration installed leader, by way of essentially a coup, isn't any more legitimate to me. I want talks that lead to new elections with international oversight. Both ways? The article that corresponded to the photo you posted, clearly stated that our position remains the same... not to mention that the government of Trinidad is also still willing to even have talks with Maduro. Hell, I want there to be more talks. As many as needed to halt the US and Russia's positioning themselves militarily in the region. This isn't a game fellas. Things could get serious very quickly.

On Fri­day, the lead­ers of four Cari­com na­tions were host­ed by Unit­ed States Pres­i­dent Don­ald Trump. Those four na­tions sided with the US in its sup­port of Guai­do over Maduro. At that meet­ing Trump promised fi­nan­cial in­vest­ments to the coun­tries that stood with him in his sup­port and recog­ni­tion of Guai­do as the elect­ed leader of Venezuela.

LOL! No wonder they ran to stain their noses brown at Trump's table? When you have to bribe countries to stand with you, instead of instilling principled support for such a serious action, you know things shady. Looks like that table was literally for the actual shiteaters?
Last edited by shogun on March 27th, 2019, 11:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » March 27th, 2019, 11:48 pm

shogun wrote:
De Dragon wrote:No, you can't have it both ways. If you're neutral, you stay to fack away from the people business. Guiado, and his people specifically did not want T&T involved, but because you get a roundabout invitation from Canada you rush to play pretend diplomat?

Neutrality/disagreement doesn't mean that you shouldn't listen to the other side. That's the whole point of diplomacy/dialogue. In addition to the fact that I can't find any reference to Guiado "not wanting Trinidad involved in any talks" as you stated, there's also the fact that (1) They could have backed out of the talks (2) It doesn't matter what Guiado wants, when events in Venezuela will definitely have a direct impact on Trinidad. So, who cares what he wants? "The people business" just happens to pose lots of consequences for this country. Guiado doesn't appreciate our input? Tough luck. Roundabout invitation? Canada was the host/facilitator of the talks. How less "roundabout" does it get? Replacing an unfit, illegitimate leader (Maduro), with a US/Trump administration installed leader, by way of essentially a coup, isn't any more legitimate to me. I want talks that lead to new elections with international oversight. Both ways? The article that corresponded to the photo you posted, clearly stated that our position remains the same... not to mention that the government of Trinidad is also still willing to even have talks with Maduro. Hell, I want there to be more talks. As many as needed to halt the US and Russia's positioning themselves militarily in the region. This isn't a game fellas. Things could get serious very quickly.

On Fri­day, the lead­ers of four Cari­com na­tions were host­ed by Unit­ed States Pres­i­dent Don­ald Trump. Those four na­tions sided with the US in its sup­port of Guai­do over Maduro. At that meet­ing Trump promised fi­nan­cial in­vest­ments to the coun­tries that stood with him in his sup­port and recog­ni­tion of Guai­do as the elect­ed leader of Venezuela.

LOL! No wonder they ran to stain their noses brown at Trump's table? When you have to bribe countries to stand with you, instead of instilling principled support for such a serious action, you know things shady. Looks like that table was literally for the actual shiteaters?

"This was the view of Deputy to the Venezuelan National Assembly Carlos Enrique Valero who yesterday took to his twitter account,
@CarlosValero08, to condemn and outright reject Prime Minister Dr Rowley and the TT government for its continued "support" of the Nicolás Maduro government in Venezuela".
Now before you get into semantics, this clearly shows that Guaido and his team have dismissed us because of the perceived support of Maduro. Juhn Scarfy and Customs Bypass could say neutral and non-intervention until the cows come home, but clearly, Guaido wants nothing to do with us and any talks.
You seem quite naïve about superpower influence peddling, as China, Japan and the US have been practicing here for years and years. Roundabout refers to the same fact that Guaido and his team view us with distrust. You feel if the invitation were to come directly from them, T&T would be on that list? JUHN Scarfy and his clumsy attempts to play diplomat, will, and have backfired spectacularly. He could have politely declined. That is true non-intervention, but he chose to further give the impression that all we care about is appeasing both sides to preserve the Dragon Gas deal.
There will be no military conflict here. The US knows better than that, as do the Russians.

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » March 28th, 2019, 12:00 am

Yes, we should listen to both sides but at the same time, keep yuh distance. Why Moses went to Maduro inauguration for? Yes T&T got an invite, but with political instability in Venezuela, we had no business being there. Moses joining the teleconference in Barbados to speak to Guaido is fine as he's acting through Caricom which is seeking mediation. Moses suppose to be asking the UN for help and let them come in Trinidad setting up shop down Cedros making it a refugee zone to deal with the increasing number of vennie refugees.

Bribe? Where you from? Hoss that is Geopolitics for you, and geopolitical forces acting on weaknesses. Caribbean leaders were divided and had to look out for the interests of their own respective countries, but only when caricom meeting call, then leaders have to PRETEND to be united. You think is ONLY trump talking to caribbean leaders on who should be the legitimate president of Venezuela? His own was just public but lots is going on behind closed doors. Geopolitics that we only read about or watch on tv at serious work right now in the Caribbean.

Remember, Chavez bribe *cough* ah mean supply 12 Caribbean countries with Petrocaribe so that he can secure votes at the OAS. That is geopolitics right there. These countries themselves are in debt to Venezuela, like Bahamas, the Dominican Republic, Jamaica, St. Lucia and ESPECIALLY Haiti. You know, the same set that went to talk to Trump...

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » March 28th, 2019, 12:22 am

I wish people would stop referencing Valero, when his affiliations were shown pages back. What else is he expected to say? And again, who cares?

LOL! @ my naivete about influence peddling. Problem being though, that peddling for preferential treatment or favors as per usual, is one thing. Influence peddling to support regime change/coups is MUCH more problematic. I'll just let history prove how.
I'm not going to redebate my take on what Guiado wants, desires, or prefers. My case was already stated. I don't care, as the fallout in Venezuela will/has affected us directly. Also I suspect that "distrust" is a prevalent ingredient at ANY multinational/binational talks. Hopefully Guiado understands how international relations work and has a capable, team behind him? Because ANY "leader" that REFUSES to have dialogue on an issue that profoundly affects both parties, because they disagree/distrust shouldn't be in any position of power in the first place. Guiado wants to run the country? He should at least have the courtesy to act like it.

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » March 28th, 2019, 12:28 am

Lmao @ how vocal le Honourable get suddenly. Serious ED/piggyback/pothound tactics. Where you come from dred? :lol:

Thank goodness most of his "contribution" was already answered. :lol:

Redress10
12 pounds of Boost

Postby Redress10 » March 28th, 2019, 3:23 am

We still here trying to explain what "non intervention" means? Jeez, this is your official diplomatic position. It's about neutrality. Neutrality meaning that if a vote is taken for "military intervention" into a foreign nation then TnT will be expected to abstain from voting.

This allows us to play no part in any conflict and keeps us out of future crosshairs. If you are for intervention then you will be required to provide assistance(troops, logistics, equipmement etc). You may even be forced to accept and house refugees etc. How you think refugees ended up flooding Europe? The EU got involved in conflict overseas and had to house refugees.

Did you know that the US constantly asked TT to contribute to the efforts in Iraq and Afghanistan?

Next time that you are travelling overseas would you like to be kidnapped and executed because your nation/gov't is viewed as favourable to the US/western interests? You realise that neutrality keeps TT out of the news and doesn't put a target on our backs when travelling.

Let me put it another way. Suppose TT decided to wake up tomorrow and back Trump's recognition of Israel owning the Golan Heights. You think that would be easily forgiven by those in the middle east? You realise that would us targets for retaliation globally? Our embassies, students and citizens would all easily be targeted and nothing we can do about it. USA has CIA/SAD, DEVGRU/DELTA. They could afford to be antagonistic cause anywhere in the world they could secure their assets and citizenry. TTDF aint jumping out no plane in the middle of the indian ocean to rescue no trini. They don't know about that.

Keep talking mess about Dragon Gas. Ent Russia does supply all the gas to western Europe? Acting as though you all could do without dragon gas with a failing economy and depleting energy resources. Some of you all really don't know yourselves.

Let South America deal with Venezueala. This is a south american issue that Trinidad being only 7 miles away fooling trinis into believing that our role in this is integral. You PM already said that Caricom was routinely ignored during recent talks. They don't care about Caricom's opinion. Caricom may even be speaking out of turn. Trump put some of the region's leaders to wait in a broom closet at his private residence.

Would you expect Caricom to play a key role in an African Union conflict? Venezuela is no different. At best we are facilitators of peace talks. We wish them well.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » March 28th, 2019, 4:37 am

JUHN Scarfy and Bypass Moses like neighbourhood pipers, accepting any opportunity to a free meal, even if you're not really wanted, and were only "invited" out of politeness/charity. Caricom is, and will always be a non-entity on the world stage. Even here in the Caribbean they cannot agree on very much, hence the group that went and met with Trump, while spurning the non-interventionist stand.
Times are hard, and leaders are doing what they feel they need to do to get an advantage for their people. The thing is, you respect them for their openness and honesty. you might not like, or agree with it, but you have to respect it. Contrast that with the dummies we have here in T&T, first going to Maduro's inauguration, and now turning up in Guaido's video conference, all while braying about non-intervention.

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » March 28th, 2019, 12:06 pm

Redress10, we know what neutrality is and we agree with that position and what you stated. The problem is that the Government actions seem to contradict that position when it comes to Maduro. Moses also met with Julio Borges in Barbados who Maduro accuses of trying to assassinate him with drones last year August. Intentional or not, Maduro going to watch T&T cut eye now :lol:

Yes Caricom should facilitate peace talks but as DeDragon said, nobody takes Caricom seriously. We don't have a powerful economic and military force. The view of Caricom on the world stage is just a group of caribbean islands coming together on trade. Every caribbean country have their own internal issues but they are pretending to be neutral cause that was the agreement at Caricom. Venezuela, US, China, Russia, EU, Canada, etc knows how weak Caricom is so they are courting individual caribbean countries instead.

Haiti for example, with the people protesting and want to buss the government throat especially as they can't account for the billions of petrocaribe money, you think the haitian president have time to stand up to the US and side with Caricom when they need investments? Especially since Caricom failed Haiti?

shogun wrote:Lmao @ how vocal le Honourable get suddenly. Serious ED/piggyback/pothound tactics. Where you come from dred? :lol:

Thank goodness most of his "contribution" was already answered. :lol:

Under your mother dress :wink:

You're a harden child as you don't pay attention otherwise you would know that I'm always active. You just don't like when someone challenges your opinion. Typical.

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » March 28th, 2019, 9:35 pm

Venezuela bars Guaido from holding public office for 15 years

CARACAS (Reuters) - Venezuelan opposition leader Juan Guaido is to be barred from holding public office for 15 years, the maximum punishment allowable by law, state comptroller Elvis Amoroso said on Thursday.

Amoroso said Guaido, the head of the opposition-controlled National Assembly who invoked the constitution to assume an interim presidency in January, had inconsistencies in his personal financial disclosures and a spending record that did not match his level of income.

Source: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-vene ... SKCN1R9298

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » March 28th, 2019, 11:45 pm

The_Honourable wrote:Under your mother dress :wink:

You're a harden child as you don't pay attention otherwise you would know that I'm always active. You just don't like when someone challenges your opinion. Typical.

Dude, This online debate reach "mother joke" levels with you dred? You seriously that upset here?

Aight, cool.

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » March 29th, 2019, 12:24 am

De Dragon wrote:JUHN Scarfy and Bypass Moses like neighbourhood pipers, accepting any opportunity to a free meal, even if you're not really wanted, and were only "invited" out of politeness/charity. Caricom is, and will always be a non-entity on the world stage. Even here in the Caribbean they cannot agree on very much, hence the group that went and met with Trump, while spurning the non-interventionist stand.
Times are hard, and leaders are doing what they feel they need to do to get an advantage for their people. The thing is, you respect them for their openness and honesty. you might not like, or agree with it, but you have to respect it. Contrast that with the dummies we have here in T&T, first going to Maduro's inauguration, and now turning up in Guaido's video conference, all while braying about non-intervention.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Dude!

Just face it nuh, you seriously and personally don't like Rowley and the current administration. :lol: Which is fine, but it makes this debate pointless.

So let's unpack some of what you said and the glaring contradiction therein. It's funny that those leaders that ran to Trump's table knowing fully well that'd they'd all be sanctioning US interference/regime change and all the possible consequences, get a pass, even your "respect" because they're doing it for the "advantage of their people." Yet when our representatives (not even the PM himself) shows up at an inauguration, to preserve relations and possibly help in securing the gas deal, (which without doubt would benefit Trinidad) they're labelled "pipers." Especially when there were a few notable attendances to Maduro's inauguration. Also, non-intervention doesn't mean completely severing ties/relations, but about lessening/limiting. So sending a representative to an inauguration, or to a meeting for talks, still wouldn't rise to the level of intervention, unless there was some expressed pledge from our government towards either side, with relation to this issue. Finally I'm not going to redebate our representatives meeting with Guiado, Maduro and any other party to help find a solution to this situation.... label it what you like.

I'm still looking for any proof that "Guiado, and his people specifically did not want T&T involved" by the way. I've seen the tweets from Valero, but given his ties, that's to be expected. Not seeing anything about Guaido's expressed wishes for our government to not be involved? Because that would be both shocking and prove how not ready to lead he might actually be.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » March 29th, 2019, 5:14 am

shogun wrote:
De Dragon wrote:JUHN Scarfy and Bypass Moses like neighbourhood pipers, accepting any opportunity to a free meal, even if you're not really wanted, and were only "invited" out of politeness/charity. Caricom is, and will always be a non-entity on the world stage. Even here in the Caribbean they cannot agree on very much, hence the group that went and met with Trump, while spurning the non-interventionist stand.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Dude!

Just face it nuh, you seriously and personally don't like Rowley and the current administration. :lol: Which is fine, but it makes this debate pointless.

So let's unpack some of what you said and the glaring contradiction therein. It's funny that those leaders that ran to Trump's table knowing fully well that'd they'd all be sanctioning US interference/regime change and all the possible consequences, get a pass, even your "respect" because they're doing it for the "advantage of their people." Yet when our representatives (not even the PM himself) shows up at an inauguration, to preserve relations and possibly help in securing the gas deal, (which without doubt would benefit Trinidad) they're labelled "pipers." Especially when there were a few notable attendances to Maduro's inauguration. Also, non-intervention doesn't mean completely severing ties/relations, but about lessening/limiting. So sending a representative to an inauguration, or to a meeting for talks, still wouldn't rise to the level of intervention, unless there was some expressed pledge from our government towards either side, with relation to this issue. Finally I'm not going to redebate our representatives meeting with Guiado, Maduro and any other party to help find a solution to this situation.... label it what you like.

I'm still looking for any proof that "Guiado, and his people specifically did not want T&T involved" by the way. I've seen the tweets from Valero, but given his ties, that's to be expected. Not seeing anything about Guaido's expressed wishes for our government to not be involved? Because that would be both shocking and prove how not ready to lead he might actually be.

You seriously and personally don't like Trump, everyone knows that, but the US is the shot caller in this neck of the woods, so its natural that these states with something to gain, or even something to lose would naturally flock to them. Nice try on the word twist, but I respect them not for Trump ball licking, but for taking definite and clearly stated position, unlike the waffling fools we have in Whitehall and F.A.
Again I maintain that true non-intervention means just letting it be, or stating your serious concerns through the UN, not looking to be like the neighbourhood sufferer who makes sure that every bhagwat, prayers or freeco function is attended for people to "see meh face"

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » April 16th, 2019, 11:05 pm

Venezuela ‘false berthings’ off Trinidad further obscure oil exports

Ships appear to be collecting oil cargo at Venezuela before stopping off at Trinidad and Tobago and then setting off again, raising suspicions that cargoes are being hidden.

VENEZUELA’S national oil company is using co-loads and “false berthings” into nearby Trinidad and Tobago to disguise cargo origins as P&I clubs warn the hardening rhetoric from the hawks in Washington could sweep non-US owners and shippers into the sanctions net.

Three PDVSA tankers that loaded oil cargoes in Venezuela since March 21 then diverted to areas close to Trinidad and Tobago for several hours, according to vessel-tracking data. After spending a short time in the waters of the Caribbean island, the tankers then departed for their final long-haul destinations.

The practice was identified as “false berthing” and similar to those used by Iran’s national oil company, Kpler, a Paris-based company that analyses cargo flows, said in a report. This was likely an attempt to get new bills of lading stating Trinidad and not Venezuela, according to Kpler, which added that the cargoes were fuel oil.

Tankers identified making this trajectory include the aframaxes Mindoro and Amore Mio and long range one tanker Serengeti, according to Lloyd’s List Intelligence. Mindoro is owned by George Economou’s TMS Tankers, while Serengeti is beneficially owned by another well-known Greece-based shipping company, Dynacom. The owner for Amore Mio could not be determined.

There is no suggestion that any of the shipments were in breach of US sanctions.

The obfuscation in Trinidadian waters is the second PDVSA tactic noted to complicate the destination and origin of petroleum and crude exports.

More: https://lloydslist.maritimeintelligence ... il-exports

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » April 30th, 2019, 8:37 am

BREAKING NEWS

Juan Guaido declares 'final phase of Operation Freedom' in Venezuela

Guaido is currently in La Carlota airbase in Caracas with a large part of the military that’s sided with him. He says the military is with him against Maduro and is asking Venezuelans to take to the streets to support the military

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/04/30/amer ... index.html

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » April 30th, 2019, 9:04 am

So apart from Putin and China support
Any other foreign powas around ?

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » April 30th, 2019, 9:59 am

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » April 30th, 2019, 10:09 am

Guaido supporters are saying it's not a coup cause they legally taking control.
Guaido says he has support of the Military.
but Maduro says that's just a small group of military traitors who will be dealt with and reprimanded.

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » April 30th, 2019, 10:21 am

Jesucristo, when will this sheit finish?

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » April 30th, 2019, 10:28 am

VexXx Dogg wrote:Jesucristo, when will this sheit finish?

Never.......Coups are routine and as much a part of Venezuelan politics as corruption is in ours!!

Even ye ole Chavez couped himself in and then used money to consolidate his power.

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » April 30th, 2019, 10:35 am

seeing some vids on Aljazeera, hard to believe this is taking place right down the road........men gearing up and just waiting for the word...............FIRE!!!!!

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » April 30th, 2019, 11:05 am

In Venezuela, self-declared president Juan Guaido has called on the armed forces to join what he calls "the final phase" of a plan to oust President Nicolas Maduro. Guaido says he has the support of the country's "brave soldiers," but it's still unclear if he has enough backing to generate a real turning point off his call for action.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » April 30th, 2019, 11:28 am

Days after the US pulls out of the UN Small Arms Treaty.

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » April 30th, 2019, 1:18 pm

f8edbdac-79cb-4da3-ba45-fb332f6f512e.jpg

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » April 30th, 2019, 1:19 pm

lmfao at securing borders

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”