Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

zoom rader
TunerGod

Re: Sexless Marriages - Really?

Postby zoom rader » March 25th, 2019, 8:57 am

*KRONIK* wrote:Fraaaaannnnkkkk

What ever happened to that that guy?

And shango13?

And the other fella who went on thu woman forum to talk bout he dead wood?
That's was demiove

pete
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby pete » March 25th, 2019, 11:29 am

VexXx Dogg wrote:After kid(s): lol, whenever.

The secret to sex after you have kids is lube.

You put it on the outside door handle.

Slartibartfast
punchin NOS

Postby Slartibartfast » March 25th, 2019, 11:35 am

pete wrote:

Also I think you have to wait at least a few days I think...

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » March 25th, 2019, 11:55 am

Alot of women put out to secure the man. And once they get through taper it off. Not sure why they shocked when men cheat

Joshie23
Riding on 17's

Postby Joshie23 » March 25th, 2019, 12:30 pm

pete wrote:

:lol:

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » March 25th, 2019, 12:37 pm

matr1x wrote:Alot of women put out to secure the man. And once they get through taper it off. Not sure why they shocked when men cheat

common misconception. If a man desires to have a relationship with more than one female, it's because that's how we're hardwired to be both mentally & physically. Men only stay with a singular female because it's what the female wants, & they trying to keep that female happy in order to have a regular source of crotch. To me daz madness, but to each their own.
Now, all this monogamy nonsense originates from religion, primarily the more socially accepted variants of Christianity. & females through the years have been more than happy to ram this ideology that a man must only have one woman down every male throat they can, from as young an age as they can, because it's to the female's benefit. It's a means of them proving that they can not only can they get a man or keep a man, but that they can control a man.

Now, some ppl go get vex about this next, & I say openly from now, daz allyuh problem.

Many Christian religions today say that a man must have one wife. The thing is, to the best of my recollection, there's more than a few instances in the Bible where it's stated that a different men had multiple wives. But from all my years of going through the Bible, in many of it's variations, from cover to cover, absolutely nowhere in any variant of the Bible did I find that it says explicitly that a man must have one wife at a time, and only one wife at a time. Many a priest, pastor, and church elder have tried to convince me otherwise & all have failed, & not one of them have ever returned with evidence to prove their religious reasons for strict monogamy as a directive from any version of the Bible. I even went looking for more than a few of them to find out if they found the evidence they claimed to have. Because when I ask them to show me where in their Bible it says explicitly that God allows a man to have only one wife at a time, not one of them can show me anything even remotely resembling such.

glean what you will from that

Slartibartfast
punchin NOS

Postby Slartibartfast » March 25th, 2019, 1:23 pm

88sins wrote:
matr1x wrote:Alot of women put out to secure the man. And once they get through taper it off. Not sure why they shocked when men cheat

common misconception. If a man desires to have a relationship with more than one female, it's because that's how we're hardwired to be both mentally & physically. Men only stay with a singular female because it's what the female wants, & they trying to keep that female happy in order to have a regular source of crotch. To me daz madness, but to each their own.
Now, all this monogamy nonsense originates from religion, primarily the more socially accepted variants of Christianity. & females through the years have been more than happy to ram this ideology that a man must only have one woman down every male throat they can, from as young an age as they can, because it's to the female's benefit. It's a means of them proving that they can not only can they get a man or keep a man, but that they can control a man.

Now, some ppl go get vex about this next, & I say openly from now, daz allyuh problem.

Many Christian religions today say that a man must have one wife. The thing is, to the best of my recollection, there's more than a few instances in the Bible where it's stated that a different men had multiple wives. But from all my years of going through the Bible, in many of it's variations, from cover to cover, absolutely nowhere in any variant of the Bible did I find that it says explicitly that a man must have one wife at a time, and only one wife at a time. Many a priest, pastor, and church elder have tried to convince me otherwise & all have failed, & not one of them have ever returned with evidence to prove their religious reasons for strict monogamy as a directive from any version of the Bible. I even went looking for more than a few of them to find out if they found the evidence they claimed to have. Because when I ask them to show me where in their Bible it says explicitly that God allows a man to have only one wife at a time, not one of them can show me anything even remotely resembling such.

Dan, please don't bring the bible into this. We woukd have to tag the thread NSFW. Polygamy probably in the chidren's version of the bible. There are stories of incest and rape.

But anyway, I'm in a monogomous relationship and it has been working out for me so far. There are many non sexual benefits to a monogomous relationship. To each there own. Once everything is consensual.

An old man once tell me that being married with kids never affected his sex life, but it was a shame that he couldn't say the same for his wife.

tr1ad
2NR phototakerouter

Postby tr1ad » March 25th, 2019, 1:28 pm

Slartibartfast wrote:[Dan, please don't bring the bible into this. We woukd have to tag the thread NSFW. Polygamy probably in the chidren's version of the bible. There are stories of incest and rape.

But anyway, I'm in a monogomous relationship and it has been working out for me so far. There are many non sexual benefits to a monogomous relationship. To each there own. Once everything is consensual.

An old man once tell me that being married with kids never affected his sex life, but it was a shame that he couldn't say the same for his wife.

BOOM

eitech
punchin NOS

Postby eitech » March 25th, 2019, 1:35 pm

88sins wrote:

LMAO. d blind trying to lead the blind

justheretoreadthecomments
Street 2NR

Postby justheretoreadthecomments » March 25th, 2019, 2:49 pm

Tuners: What say you? Can you live in one of these marriages? Ladies feel free to contribute.[/quote]

As a woman commenting on this thread, I'd say that marriage as an institution is loosing its moral standing, evident in divorce rates, extra-marital affairs etc. Its therefore not far-fetched to have sexless marriages. I for one know of this couple, married for over 35 years but sleeping in separate rooms and both seeing other people on the outside. I thought that that was a decision taken because kids were involved, however, I learned that the wife, though not formally employed, stated that she contributed to the house in her younger years and that there would be issues in allocating her fair share for same should there be divorce proceedings. Jumping ahead to my own thoughts on it, I can't say that I can be in a sexless marriage. I want to want the man I;m with, and he should want same. As a matter of fact, I's say that it might be easier to have 'relationshipless' sex (such as a friend with benefit sort of arrangement) as long as both parties are aware and can agree to it. Sexless marriage- that's a no for me.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » March 25th, 2019, 3:02 pm

Slartibartfast wrote:Dan, please don't bring the bible into this. We woukd have to tag the thread NSFW. Polygamy probably in the chidren's version of the bible. There are stories of incest and rape.

If you think so. But if you discover any definitive evidence to disprove my observation I'd be happy to see it :lol:

Slartibartfast wrote:
88sins wrote:

Glad for you son. Observe, I never said anything about there not being any benefits to monogamy that weren't related to sex, because there are more than a few. Monogamy keeps things simple, from the point of legality, financially, physically, mentally, time management wise, among others
But I kinda went about it in a roundabout manner, so I'll simplify & be more direct
If it were not for his need to conform to what society deems acceptable behavior (in this reference monogamy) no man that possesses the desire and ability to perform sexual acts would end up in a sexless marriage. Reason being, he'd have more than one wife, & what one wife isn't in the mood for the other/s probably gonna be happy to get. One might actually motivate the other to get back into the game, or further free her mind that she's not obligated to perform wifely duties. either way, still win-win-win
I think we all could understand, it have some fellas that want sex and get no play from their wife for whatever her reason, & they decide to remain in the relationship & not go outside for a lil side action. For whatever reason they make that choice, nuttn right or wrong with that, is a personal choice. as you said, to each there own

but it ain't the only available choice 8-)

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » March 25th, 2019, 4:02 pm

Have men with wife in house and no action for said wife.

Wish I can say more. But man may be a tuner or his coworkers.

Slartibartfast
punchin NOS

Postby Slartibartfast » March 25th, 2019, 4:17 pm

88sins wrote:but it ain't the only available choice 8-)
I fully agree with you. That's why I say it's been good to me so far. I have no idea what the future will hold. I'll do my best to work at what I have now but i know sometimes forcing what not meant to be can do more harm than good.

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » March 25th, 2019, 4:33 pm

pete wrote:

:lol:

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » March 25th, 2019, 5:15 pm

Secret to better sex life is no never get married.

After marriage your sex life drops, money shrinks and belly grows.

Meanwhile she's on a high spending your money and running the kitty for her outside man

l33t2
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby l33t2 » March 25th, 2019, 5:49 pm

zoom rader wrote:Secret to better sex life is no never get married.

Meanwhile she's on a high spending your money and running the kitty for her outside man

While true for many, not true for all. My partner and his wife together since they were 20 (now 35,36) and them bulling almost every night.

My current girl, was in a relationship with a guy who she said was never in the mood. Even from the beginning, but she was young and stupid and he was a rich a boy. She said in 4 years they had sex 10 times. We had sex 8 times on carnival weekend. It's a big change for she.

Point is, people have differing libidos. Make sure you know what you sign up for, as things rarely get better.

But you also have to know how to make a woman feel sexy. Women are all partially narcissistic, and their sex drive often correlates to how much they feel desired. Additionally, having an emotional closeness to a women will open her up sexually. So in the end of your girl used to want to bull you every night but now she tapering off, minus a medical issue, it's a reflection of the quality of the relationship.

Trust me when in say married women are some of the easiest to seduce. I've been the outside man enough times to know.
Last edited by l33t2 on March 25th, 2019, 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

A172
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby A172 » March 25th, 2019, 5:52 pm

Daranesque thread

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » March 25th, 2019, 6:13 pm

I ketching real jones on the etoros, and wanna be "alpha males" posting here, who obviously lying on their tolee to gain epoints from people who know better.

*KRONIK*
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby *KRONIK* » March 25th, 2019, 6:24 pm

Oh hai guys...

Whats the price at villa these days?

Ted_v2
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Ted_v2 » March 25th, 2019, 6:42 pm

300, when thing slow 250 recession price.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » March 25th, 2019, 7:18 pm

l33t2 wrote:
zoom rader wrote:Secret to better sex life is no never get married.

While true for many, not true for all. My partner and his wife together since they were 20 (now 35,36) and them bulling almost every night.

My current girl, was in a relationship with a guy who she said was never in the mood. Even from the beginning, but she was young and stupid and he was a rich a boy. She said in 4 years they had sex 10 times. We had sex 8 times on carnival weekend. It's a big change for she.

Point is, people have differing libidos. Make sure you know what you sign up for, as things rarely get better.

But you also have to know how to make a woman feel sexy. Women are all partially narcissistic, and their sex drive often correlates to how much they feel desired. Additionally, having an emotional closeness to a women will open her up sexually. So in the end of your girl used to want to bull you every night but now she tapering off, minus a medical issue, it's a reflection of the quality of the relationship.

Trust me when in say married women are some of the easiest to seduce. I've been the outside man enough times to know.

plenty fellas out here eh kno, for a female, sex is about more than just dick. a female doesn't experience sex the same way a male does, nor do they perceive it the way a male does.
that last bit only partly true about married women being the easiest to get,in that its a neglected married housewife that is the easiest thing to get. even easier if she a housewife who has no kids.

tr1ad
2NR phototakerouter

Postby tr1ad » March 25th, 2019, 9:12 pm

De Dragon wrote:I ketching real jones on the etoros, and wanna be "alpha males" posting here, who obviously lying on their tolee to gain epoints from people who know better.

ECred yo!

rollingstock
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rollingstock » March 25th, 2019, 9:26 pm

A man take chain up.
10 time in 4 years :lol:

That allum water will catch them everytime

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”