TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Leaving Trinidad for good...

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Redress10
Riding on 18's
Posts: 1890
Joined: July 15th, 2014, 1:04 am

Re: Leaving Trinidad for good...

Postby Redress10 » July 6th, 2021, 12:50 pm

Dohplaydat wrote:I sort of migrated for 3 years to the UK from 2015-2018. I was back and forth quite a bit. I lived in London, spent time in Manchester and some at Oxford.

The work was great, the people were friendly, but Habit7 is right about one thing, loneliness and homesickness kick in. Especially in the UK. Life is extremely different here, culture as well.

We have a lot more in common with Americans and the American way of a lifestyle than we do with Brits. My closest friends all ended up being Europeans and just one Brit (who was Indian but born in the UK). Trini personalities are oddly very similar to Spanish, Portuguese and Greeks. Their style of humor, laidback attitude, always ready to lime made me not miss friends at home as much.

I left the UK for what I thought was going to be a few months but ended up being 3 years now, when my dad got ill. I worked remotely but resigned eventually and took up contract work locally.

I can always return, I extended my work VISA to 2023 and can apply for ILR and permanent residence quite easily. That said, I don't think I'll be doing it.

I'm looking primarily at the US, Dubai, or NZ as my next option. I've been researching Brazil and Portugal and aside from the language barrier there is a huge demand for my field there and work visas are easy to get. Plus those women.....wow.

Canada isn't a bad option as well, but that winter not easy.

There are many things Trinis take for granted - we are truly a blessed land in terms of weather, food, people, music, and culture, before covid it was relatively easy to earn a decent living.

Things are bad now and I don't foresee it getting better. I won't recommend the UK to anyone unless you truly know what you're getting into.



Funny how I aways thought that it was employers who needed to extend work permits for employees but I guess the rules are always different with you somehow.

Also Indefinite leave to remain and residency not as easy as you think. Seeing that you have been out of the country for 3+ years you may find it difficult to get. There are serving soldiers who are out of the country because of overseas tours who find it difficult to meet residency requirements because of their absence from the UK.

Redress10
Riding on 18's
Posts: 1890
Joined: July 15th, 2014, 1:04 am

Re: Leaving Trinidad for good...

Postby Redress10 » July 6th, 2021, 12:51 pm

ScHoolboySoloQ wrote:
Redress10 wrote:
ScHoolboySoloQ wrote:All this talk about how bad America is but you want to go there for a better life.

America is known for cold weather, racial discrimination, dead end jobs, loneliness? Which part of America? It is a VERY big country. Generalizing the entire country like that, I don't give Americans wrong. I wouldn't want you in my country either.


???


Read through the posts, you will see why I reacted.


17 pages?

Was it with any of my posts in particular?

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 7289
Joined: March 8th, 2017, 1:05 am

Re: Leaving Trinidad for good...

Postby RedVEVO » July 6th, 2021, 12:55 pm

ScHoolboySoloQ wrote:
Redress10 wrote:
ScHoolboySoloQ wrote:All this talk about how bad America is but you want to go there for a better life.

America is known for cold weather, racial discrimination, dead end jobs, loneliness? Which part of America? It is a VERY big country. Generalizing the entire country like that, I don't give Americans wrong. I wouldn't want you in my country either.


???


Read through the posts, you will see why I reacted.


Did you reside in Alabama ?

Did you have a "Deliverance" experience ?

Do tell all :D

User avatar
Dohplaydat
punchin NOS
Posts: 3619
Joined: December 17th, 2019, 8:31 pm

Re: Leaving Trinidad for good...

Postby Dohplaydat » July 6th, 2021, 1:21 pm

Redress10 wrote:
Dohplaydat wrote:I sort of migrated for 3 years to the UK from 2015-2018. I was back and forth quite a bit. I lived in London, spent time in Manchester and some at Oxford.

The work was great, the people were friendly, but Habit7 is right about one thing, loneliness and homesickness kick in. Especially in the UK. Life is extremely different here, culture as well.

We have a lot more in common with Americans and the American way of a lifestyle than we do with Brits. My closest friends all ended up being Europeans and just one Brit (who was Indian but born in the UK). Trini personalities are oddly very similar to Spanish, Portuguese and Greeks. Their style of humor, laidback attitude, always ready to lime made me not miss friends at home as much.

I left the UK for what I thought was going to be a few months but ended up being 3 years now, when my dad got ill. I worked remotely but resigned eventually and took up contract work locally.

I can always return, I extended my work VISA to 2023 and can apply for ILR and permanent residence quite easily. That said, I don't think I'll be doing it.

I'm looking primarily at the US, Dubai, or NZ as my next option. I've been researching Brazil and Portugal and aside from the language barrier there is a huge demand for my field there and work visas are easy to get. Plus those women.....wow.

Canada isn't a bad option as well, but that winter not easy.

There are many things Trinis take for granted - we are truly a blessed land in terms of weather, food, people, music, and culture, before covid it was relatively easy to earn a decent living.

Things are bad now and I don't foresee it getting better. I won't recommend the UK to anyone unless you truly know what you're getting into.



Funny how I aways thought that it was employers who needed to extend work permits for employees but I guess the rules are always different with you somehow.

Also Indefinite leave to remain and residency not as easy as you think. Seeing that you have been out of the country for 3+ years you may find it difficult to get. There are serving soldiers who are out of the country because of overseas tours who find it difficult to meet residency requirements because of their absence from the UK.


TIER 1 Global Talent VISA FTW pal. I can apply for ILR once I work 2 more years in the UK, they aren't counting the pandemic year so we get that free.

Bad Dog
Street 2NR
Posts: 69
Joined: February 5th, 2013, 5:15 pm

Re: Leaving Trinidad for good...

Postby Bad Dog » July 6th, 2021, 5:37 pm

SuperiorMan wrote:
What sort of work did you do?
,
First job was building furniture, customer service, customer service manager, credit analyst, it manager , operations manager, financial analyst, and project manager.

On the negative, Hail Storm damaged my MB yesterday.

User avatar
zoom rader
TunerGod
Posts: 24477
Joined: April 22nd, 2003, 12:39 pm
Location: Grand Cayman

Re: Leaving Trinidad for good...

Postby zoom rader » July 6th, 2021, 6:40 pm

Habit7 wrote:I am not seeing anybody talking about the homesickness.

You can be the most successful immigrant ever, big house, nice car and best job. But when you remembering all your friends and family. Being around ppl who can relate to you. Having to worry about speaking clearly or adopting a fake accent. The food you are missing. How you took trini weather for granted. And many more.

Homesickness is real. Just because you spent a 2wks abroad before on holidays doesn't mean you know how months away from home feels. It can give you a bad depression. If you going anywhere, try to see if you can test it out for a few weeks or months first before you make the leap.
No Sir

I have know folks that have left here and never looked back. The only time they came back is when their family members passed away. They were disgusted with Trinidad. Most inherited their family estates and sold it as soon as they could.

User avatar
Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 11310
Joined: April 20th, 2009, 10:20 pm

Re: Leaving Trinidad for good...

Postby Habit7 » July 6th, 2021, 8:12 pm

zoom rader wrote:
Habit7 wrote:I am not seeing anybody talking about the homesickness.

You can be the most successful immigrant ever, big house, nice car and best job. But when you remembering all your friends and family. Being around ppl who can relate to you. Having to worry about speaking clearly or adopting a fake accent. The food you are missing. How you took trini weather for granted. And many more.

Homesickness is real. Just because you spent a 2wks abroad before on holidays doesn't mean you know how months away from home feels. It can give you a bad depression. If you going anywhere, try to see if you can test it out for a few weeks or months first before you make the leap.
No Sir

I have know folks that have left here and never looked back. The only time they came back is when their family members passed away. They were disgusted with Trinidad. Most inherited their family estates and sold it as soon as they could.

Good for you.

SuperiorMan
I LUV THIS PLACE
Posts: 1000
Joined: December 1st, 2020, 2:35 am

Re: Leaving Trinidad for good...

Postby SuperiorMan » July 6th, 2021, 8:39 pm

Redress10 wrote:
SuperiorMan wrote:Even the best parts of UK can't hold up to California.

It's always filthy, dirty roads, has narrow roads with lots of traffic, polluted (air pollution), and the houses are nothing you could get like in the US for the price. Also, weather in California is much better.



I know bro plus that grey weather just isn't it anymore. Not to mention leaving the euro. The appeal is minimal at this point. Don't forget the food as well. Food in USA is diverse and actually taste good. There are so many options.

The lifestyle in LA is crazy. Place just looks and feels like paradise. I am seriously considering it.


Good post. High cost of living though. Real estate there is high.

Gladiator
punchin NOS
Posts: 3264
Joined: April 20th, 2006, 9:43 am

Re: Leaving Trinidad for good...

Postby Gladiator » July 6th, 2021, 8:43 pm

Habit7 wrote:I am not seeing anybody talking about the homesickness.

You can be the most successful immigrant ever, big house, nice car and best job. But when you remembering all your friends and family. Being around ppl who can relate to you. Having to worry about speaking clearly or adopting a fake accent. The food you are missing. How you took trini weather for granted. And many more.

Homesickness is real. Just because you spent a 2wks abroad before on holidays doesn't mean you know how months away from home feels. It can give you a bad depression. If you going anywhere, try to see if you can test it out for a few weeks or months first before you make the leap.


You sounding like a small island country bookie from back in the 1960's .. . or a priviledged friend of a politician that rakes in millions from kickbacks, imaginary building rentals, fake oil etc.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 7289
Joined: March 8th, 2017, 1:05 am

Re: Leaving Trinidad for good...

Postby RedVEVO » July 6th, 2021, 8:43 pm

Habit7 wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
Habit7 wrote:I am not seeing anybody talking about the homesickness.

You can be the most successful immigrant ever, big house, nice car and best job. But when you remembering all your friends and family. Being around ppl who can relate to you. Having to worry about speaking clearly or adopting a fake accent. The food you are missing. How you took trini weather for granted. And many more.

Homesickness is real. Just because you spent a 2wks abroad before on holidays doesn't mean you know how months away from home feels. It can give you a bad depression. If you going anywhere, try to see if you can test it out for a few weeks or months first before you make the leap.
No Sir

I have know folks that have left here and never looked back. The only time they came back is when their family members passed away. They were disgusted with Trinidad. Most inherited their family estates and sold it as soon as they could.

Good for you.


HaBiBi seems to be disturbed by the concept of assimilation into another culture and or country :D

Let's examine his thought processes - His fears, his wants , his needs - Why so many ?

If you are a success with a big house, nice car and best job - What do you worry about ? In T&T success is frowned upon .
He says " Friends and Family " - So you make NEW friends and aim towards YOUR family . What do you worry about ? In T&T is watch your back .

He says "Homesickness" - So you visit your Trini Family and invite relatives etc. - Your focus is on YOUR life and YOUR family. And YOU worry ?

He says " Food " - So learn to cook - Marry a Trini - Is Doubles and Souse your life ? Again why do you worry ?

He says" Accent " - If you are educated and can speak clearly , why you need to fake an accent ?

Young Peeps take the LEAP ! Go forth and FORGET the negatives .

YOU WILL NEVER RETURN TO T&T

Except maybe for a funeral :D

User avatar
zoom rader
TunerGod
Posts: 24477
Joined: April 22nd, 2003, 12:39 pm
Location: Grand Cayman

Re: Leaving Trinidad for good...

Postby zoom rader » July 6th, 2021, 9:15 pm

Habit7 wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
Habit7 wrote:I am not seeing anybody talking about the homesickness.

You can be the most successful immigrant ever, big house, nice car and best job. But when you remembering all your friends and family. Being around ppl who can relate to you. Having to worry about speaking clearly or adopting a fake accent. The food you are missing. How you took trini weather for granted. And many more.

Homesickness is real. Just because you spent a 2wks abroad before on holidays doesn't mean you know how months away from home feels. It can give you a bad depression. If you going anywhere, try to see if you can test it out for a few weeks or months first before you make the leap.
No Sir

I have know folks that have left here and never looked back. The only time they came back is when their family members passed away. They were disgusted with Trinidad. Most inherited their family estates and sold it as soon as they could.

Good for you.
No Sir ,

Good for them.

I only relating what they did and how they viewed Trinidad. Most are over 60s that left in the early 1970s. Some are family members and the rest are close nit folks.

Even those that left in 1980s when the red government distroyed this country have never looked back.

This country under the red government has becomed a deeper 5hithole. Nearly everyday folks will ask me for advice on migration and working overseas. Even here in Bago being the newbe in the village I get asked the same questions.

Then you wonder why we have an older population and have to allow venes in.

People abroad don't mind paying taxes cause they can see returns on services and an efficient government.

Here in Trinidad what do we get? Portholes, floods ,poor services , rude hostile public servants and dishonest nasty racist red government MPs.

User avatar
Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 11310
Joined: April 20th, 2009, 10:20 pm

Re: Leaving Trinidad for good...

Postby Habit7 » July 6th, 2021, 10:21 pm

I think you all are too small-minded to know what homesickness is. For everybody it is not about leaving backward T&T to go to some first country where all your dreams would be realised so there will be no regret. Homesickness can occur when ppl move for college, go off to the military, move to another city or state, and that is all with Americans moving within America. Farless for us to move to a different country.

Anyway, to each his own.
https://tt.loopnews.com/content/trini-s ... awyer-says

User avatar
CB Style
3NE 2NR for life
Posts: 244
Joined: July 9th, 2007, 7:48 pm

Re: Leaving Trinidad for good...

Postby CB Style » July 6th, 2021, 11:31 pm

Wait nah,
Even to prove people does get homesick the man copy and paste an article to prove that too?
Paidblogger7 you ent easy nah.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 7289
Joined: March 8th, 2017, 1:05 am

Re: Leaving Trinidad for good...

Postby RedVEVO » July 6th, 2021, 11:48 pm

CB Style wrote:Wait nah,
Even to prove people does get homesick the man copy and paste an article to prove that too?
Paidblogger7 you ent easy nah.


This is hilarious :D

The example HaBiBi used was as follows :

" Eisenmenger said the Florida Tech student is dealing with mental health issues and is now on suicide watch at the Brevard County Jail in Florida. "

User avatar
Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 11310
Joined: April 20th, 2009, 10:20 pm

Re: Leaving Trinidad for good...

Postby Habit7 » July 7th, 2021, 1:08 am

RedVEVO wrote:
CB Style wrote:Wait nah,
Even to prove people does get homesick the man copy and paste an article to prove that too?
Paidblogger7 you ent easy nah.


This is hilarious :D

The example HaBiBi used was as follows :

" Eisenmenger said the Florida Tech student is dealing with mental health issues and is now on suicide watch at the Brevard County Jail in Florida. "

Yes Einstein that was as a result of his actions. For him to be a student pilot would mean that he had undergone a psychological assessment before he could fly anywhere under FAA conditions. So up until that event, he was in good mental health. So learn something before you say it is hilarious.

The point is anybody can get homesick, there is no denying that. To say just because you or somebody you know, never got homesick means nobody gets homesick, is foolish. Young Sankat is an extreme example, but an example nonetheless.

User avatar
Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's
Posts: 1426
Joined: April 14th, 2019, 11:35 am

Re: Leaving Trinidad for good...

Postby Blaze d Chalice » July 7th, 2021, 7:15 am

Dirty Habits is right.
Homesickness is real.

The main reason I come back was to do a piece of work for Trinis.
I say let me kill 3 birds with 1 stone. That ^ , check out my apartments and see if everything in order, and might as well see whichever trinis.
In that order - the non-$$$ trinis was least priority.

Corvit come and close border and I homesick ever since.
I don't think I need any further confirmation for me to never return here once borders open.
(Nov 2nd is the earliest flight providing olor behave olorself)

Surrounding myself with Venez/Chinese/Syrian/Non-trinis helps give me the illusion that I am not in Trinidad, so that helps me cope a bit.
Not sure how long that can work for.
Sometimes I go days without hearing English and it is such a soothing feeling.
The 30g of weed PNM give eh really cutting it, but it still better than Kamla 0g.

User avatar
zoom rader
TunerGod
Posts: 24477
Joined: April 22nd, 2003, 12:39 pm
Location: Grand Cayman

Re: Leaving Trinidad for good...

Postby zoom rader » July 7th, 2021, 7:54 am

Habit7 wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:
CB Style wrote:Wait nah,
Even to prove people does get homesick the man copy and paste an article to prove that too?
Paidblogger7 you ent easy nah.


This is hilarious :D

The example HaBiBi used was as follows :

" Eisenmenger said the Florida Tech student is dealing with mental health issues and is now on suicide watch at the Brevard County Jail in Florida. "

Yes Einstein that was as a result of his actions. For him to be a student pilot would mean that he had undergone a psychological assessment before he could fly anywhere under FAA conditions. So up until that event, he was in good mental health. So learn something before you say it is hilarious.

The point is anybody can get homesick, there is no denying that. To say just because you or somebody you know, never got homesick means nobody gets homesick, is foolish. Young Sankat is an extreme example, but an example nonetheless.


If an idoit gets homesick then he should keeps his arse at his home.

When you want to migrate you have to make up your mind and put your belly into it. Wishy washy planning will set you up for failure.

As i said people have sold up everything left here and never looked back.

User avatar
Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's
Posts: 1426
Joined: April 14th, 2019, 11:35 am

Re: Leaving Trinidad for good...

Postby Blaze d Chalice » July 7th, 2021, 8:24 am

Yeah boi Zoomnath I woulda never even dream of coming back to Trinidad if I know this dotishness was in store.

I feeling dotish just like them people who went to take cheap cruise for Carnival 2020 and get stick up outside.

User avatar
timelapse
punchin NOS
Posts: 3519
Joined: June 20th, 2012, 7:13 pm

Re: Leaving Trinidad for good...

Postby timelapse » July 7th, 2021, 8:40 am

The anti -Trini xenophobia is strong in this thread

User avatar
Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's
Posts: 1426
Joined: April 14th, 2019, 11:35 am

Re: Leaving Trinidad for good...

Postby Blaze d Chalice » July 7th, 2021, 9:39 am

The thread title alone shoulda give it away.

But nah time-o if you were in my shoes you would think the same.
If you lived/dealt with trinis for more than 25 years you would think the same.

I feel either you living somewhere up Moka or Bayshore, or recently came to trinidad.

User avatar
timelapse
punchin NOS
Posts: 3519
Joined: June 20th, 2012, 7:13 pm

Re: Leaving Trinidad for good...

Postby timelapse » July 7th, 2021, 11:02 am

I born and grow here.I am close to 40.Born to working class parents in La Romin, not the rich part, an area referred to as Lagoon.Moved to central when I wrote Common entrance.Where we moved to used to be a rice field.My parents built themselves up, and when I was old enough, so did I.
Difference between me and others is that i never got caught up in tv lifestyle and consumerism.Also I can differentiate between good products and the people providing services.Customer service doesn't bother me, people are all different.
I have traveled quite a lot in my earlier years, but I don't really see the appeal of the rat race lifestyle I saw abroad.
I am happy with my simple life

alfa
Chronic TriniTuner
Posts: 623
Joined: January 19th, 2015, 4:15 pm

Re: Leaving Trinidad for good...

Postby alfa » July 7th, 2021, 11:20 am

Habit7 wrote:I think you all are too small-minded to know what homesickness is. For everybody it is not about leaving backward T&T to go to some first country where all your dreams would be realised so there will be no regret. Homesickness can occur when ppl move for college, go off to the military, move to another city or state, and that is all with Americans moving within America. Farless for us to move to a different country.

Anyway, to each his own.
https://tt.loopnews.com/content/trini-s ... awyer-says

I recall the story with the sankat kid who specifically said he tried to harm himself via the stolen place and inadvertently others as well. Strangely enough back in 2001 some dudes did steal a plane and kill 5000 people in the process labeling it as the worst incident or modern terrorism. One man's radical ideology is another man's homesickness. Carry on

User avatar
Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 12845
Joined: February 8th, 2010, 8:54 am
Location: People's Republic of Bananas

Re: Leaving Trinidad for good...

Postby Dizzy28 » July 7th, 2021, 11:27 am

alfa wrote:
Habit7 wrote:I think you all are too small-minded to know what homesickness is. For everybody it is not about leaving backward T&T to go to some first country where all your dreams would be realised so there will be no regret. Homesickness can occur when ppl move for college, go off to the military, move to another city or state, and that is all with Americans moving within America. Farless for us to move to a different country.

Anyway, to each his own.
https://tt.loopnews.com/content/trini-s ... awyer-says

I recall the story with the sankat kid who specifically said he tried to harm himself via the stolen place and inadvertently others as well. Strangely enough back in 2001 some dudes did steal a plane and kill 5000 people in the process labeling it as the worst incident or modern terrorism. One man's radical ideology is another man's homesickness. Carry on


A well planned attack that took years to plan and action vs a haphazard spur of the moment decision.
Seems legit!!!

User avatar
Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 11310
Joined: April 20th, 2009, 10:20 pm

Re: Leaving Trinidad for good...

Postby Habit7 » July 7th, 2021, 11:34 am

I think allyuh getting tangled up in the weeds. The point is homesickness is real. If you choose to go or not, it is your choice. I always encourage young professionals to get some international experience under their belt. All I am saying is homesickness is a factor in your choice to migrate.

User avatar
Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 12845
Joined: February 8th, 2010, 8:54 am
Location: People's Republic of Bananas

Re: Leaving Trinidad for good...

Postby Dizzy28 » July 7th, 2021, 11:37 am

^ A regret of mine is having never studied or worked outside of Trinidad. In hindsight the experience would have been quite useful particularly in the field of work I am in.
My longest span out is 3 weeks for a training in China. Not enough time to work up homesickness.

User avatar
timelapse
punchin NOS
Posts: 3519
Joined: June 20th, 2012, 7:13 pm

Re: Leaving Trinidad for good...

Postby timelapse » July 7th, 2021, 11:47 am

http://renewablewealth.com/the-parable-of-the-mexican-fisherman/
Too long to paste here.
Story of some of you guys

User avatar
TheBoostLord
I LUV THIS PLACE
Posts: 950
Joined: January 16th, 2006, 1:51 pm
Location: 4th Ave & 5th St. Barataria

Re: Leaving Trinidad for good...

Postby TheBoostLord » July 7th, 2021, 12:05 pm

timelapse wrote:I born and grow here.I am close to 40.Born to working class parents in La Romin, not the rich part, an area referred to as Lagoon.Moved to central when I wrote Common entrance.Where we moved to used to be a rice field.My parents built themselves up, and when I was old enough, so did I.
Difference between me and others is that i never got caught up in tv lifestyle and consumerism.Also I can differentiate between good products and the people providing services.Customer service doesn't bother me, people are all different.
I have traveled quite a lot in my earlier years, but I don't really see the appeal of the rat race lifestyle I saw abroad.
I am happy with my simple life

No reason you have to get involved in the rat race abroad. Continue with your simple lifestyle.

User avatar
0rb1tz
Riding on 13's
Posts: 14
Joined: November 27th, 2020, 3:16 pm

Re: Leaving Trinidad for good...

Postby 0rb1tz » July 7th, 2021, 12:52 pm

timelapse wrote:http://renewablewealth.com/the-parable-of-the-mexican-fisherman/
Too long to paste here.
Story of some of you guys


This story is very simple minded and not true at all. Most people don't pursue wealth for a relaxed fulfilled life. They pursue it for power. Personal time gets more expensive and valuable for someone who has worked their way up the ladder of power. There are those who thirst for the control over others through the capitalist dream. Don't have to look to America, it's right here in our own country. The invested, invisible people who actually run the country using puppet politicians to implement taxes and unfair policies that will make them more wealthy and exert control over the rest of the population. Control. While we whine about customs duties and delayed cargo and ministers' cars, they laugh in their towers at our struggle because it sets them apart and makes them the elite of society. Wealth. Power. Control. The Feudal System didn't end in the Middle Ages or even the French Revolution. It's just remodeled but will always remain. They are not interested in relaxed retirement fishing for tuna at a remote coastal village in Mexico in a small boat.

User avatar
timelapse
punchin NOS
Posts: 3519
Joined: June 20th, 2012, 7:13 pm

Re: Leaving Trinidad for good...

Postby timelapse » July 7th, 2021, 2:28 pm

^Thats if you are a consumerist.
Eat little, live long.
Happiness does not need to be material

User avatar
De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 15477
Joined: January 27th, 2004, 3:49 am
Location: Enjoying my little miracles............

Re: Leaving Trinidad for good...

Postby De Dragon » July 7th, 2021, 2:38 pm

CB Style wrote:Wait nah,
Even to prove people does get homesick the man copy and paste an article to prove that too?
Paidblogger7 you ent easy nah.

Tuntsy only clinging to his misguided belief that everything nice in LFD RFD PNM T&T, when it is quite the opposite. The hardest part is that the worse is yet to come. :roll:

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: SMc, VII and 42 guests