TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Leaving Trinidad for good...

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

SuperiorMan
I LUV THIS PLACE
Posts: 1014
Joined: December 1st, 2020, 2:35 am

Re: Leaving Trinidad for good...

Postby SuperiorMan » July 7th, 2021, 4:03 pm

The Bamboo Online wrote:
Gladiator wrote:Trinidad in such a mess you cant even get your money changed to USD if you want to sell everything and leave....


When I left I had to leave most of my money in the bank because of the limits but once outside the banks can’t really limit you I used my ATM card every day to pull out cash.

Had family who wanted to send money back home so I would take their USD cash and I would transfer cash out of my TTT bank account.


Saw your other posts....Just curious, what kind of work do you do?

User avatar
The Bamboo Online
Street 2NR
Posts: 83
Joined: August 7th, 2011, 9:08 am

Re: Leaving Trinidad for good...

Postby The Bamboo Online » July 8th, 2021, 4:48 pm

SuperiorMan wrote:
The Bamboo Online wrote:
Gladiator wrote:Trinidad in such a mess you cant even get your money changed to USD if you want to sell everything and leave....


When I left I had to leave most of my money in the bank because of the limits but once outside the banks can’t really limit you I used my ATM card every day to pull out cash.

Had family who wanted to send money back home so I would take their USD cash and I would transfer cash out of my TTT bank account.

U
Saw your other posts....Just curious, what kind of work do you do?


I found a job as aircraft maintenance tech… working 3am-8am where I spend most of my time sleeping waiting for my plane to come in. Working there I get excellent health insurance and other benefits provided by the company.

Plus found a niche working for myself as the rest of the day I am free.

User avatar
MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 9049
Joined: October 31st, 2010, 2:37 pm

Re: Leaving Trinidad for good...

Postby MaxPower » July 8th, 2021, 4:53 pm

Blaze d Chalice wrote:Surrounding myself with Venez/Chinese/Syrian/Non-trinis helps give me the illusion that I am not in Trinidad, so that helps me cope a bit.

SuperiorMan
I LUV THIS PLACE
Posts: 1014
Joined: December 1st, 2020, 2:35 am

Re: Leaving Trinidad for good...

Postby SuperiorMan » July 8th, 2021, 5:31 pm

The Bamboo Online wrote:
SuperiorMan wrote:
The Bamboo Online wrote:
Gladiator wrote:Trinidad in such a mess you cant even get your money changed to USD if you want to sell everything and leave....


When I left I had to leave most of my money in the bank because of the limits but once outside the banks can’t really limit you I used my ATM card every day to pull out cash.

Had family who wanted to send money back home so I would take their USD cash and I would transfer cash out of my TTT bank account.

U
Saw your other posts....Just curious, what kind of work do you do?


I found a job as aircraft maintenance tech… working 3am-8am where I spend most of my time sleeping waiting for my plane to come in. Working there I get excellent health insurance and other benefits provided by the company.

Plus found a niche working for myself as the rest of the day I am free.


Did you go to school in the states for that? or did they recognize a degree from Trinidad? It doesn't sound so bad actually.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 7289
Joined: March 8th, 2017, 1:05 am

Re: Leaving Trinidad for good...

Postby RedVEVO » July 9th, 2021, 9:43 pm

0rb1tz wrote:
timelapse wrote:http://renewablewealth.com/the-parable-of-the-mexican-fisherman/
Too long to paste here.
Story of some of you guys


This story is very simple minded and not true at all. Most people don't pursue wealth for a relaxed fulfilled life. They pursue it for power. Personal time gets more expensive and valuable for someone who has worked their way up the ladder of power. There are those who thirst for the control over others through the capitalist dream. Don't have to look to America, it's right here in our own country. The invested, invisible people who actually run the country using puppet politicians to implement taxes and unfair policies that will make them more wealthy and exert control over the rest of the population. Control. While we whine about customs duties and delayed cargo and ministers' cars, they laugh in their towers at our struggle because it sets them apart and makes them the elite of society. Wealth. Power. Control. The Feudal System didn't end in the Middle Ages or even the French Revolution. It's just remodeled but will always remain. They are not interested in relaxed retirement fishing for tuna at a remote coastal village in Mexico in a small boat.


The story posted is really about hate for the Americans lifestyle and their capitalistic vision of life vested in a deep and utmost bohemian philosophy .

It can be classified as an Indian Hindi-language erotic thriller film directed by Vivek Agnihotri and produced by Vikram Bhatt.

User avatar
CB Style
3NE 2NR for life
Posts: 244
Joined: July 9th, 2007, 7:48 pm

Re: Leaving Trinidad for good...

Postby CB Style » July 10th, 2021, 5:35 pm

RedVEVO wrote:
CB Style wrote:Wait nah,
Even to prove people does get homesick the man copy and paste an article to prove that too?
Paidblogger7 you ent easy nah.


This is hilarious :D

The example HaBiBi used was as follows :

" Eisenmenger said the Florida Tech student is dealing with mental health issues and is now on suicide watch at the Brevard County Jail in Florida. "

This is what dumbcant7 does and say he stating facts like if media articles is the gospel.
So let me get this straight, To prove people does be homesick he find an article about a lawyer defending his Trini client who unlawfully entered a plane because he was homesick? Thank You paidblogger7 for reminding us that lawyers are the most honest professionals :roll:

Wraith King
Riding on 17's
Posts: 1471
Joined: May 12th, 2021, 3:55 pm

Re: Leaving Trinidad for good...

Postby Wraith King » July 10th, 2021, 5:46 pm

CB Style wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:
CB Style wrote:Wait nah,
Even to prove people does get homesick the man copy and paste an article to prove that too?
Paidblogger7 you ent easy nah.


This is hilarious :D

The example HaBiBi used was as follows :

" Eisenmenger said the Florida Tech student is dealing with mental health issues and is now on suicide watch at the Brevard County Jail in Florida. "

This is what dumbcant7 does and say he stating facts like if media articles is the gospel.
So let me get this straight, To prove people does be homesick he find an article about a lawyer defending his Trini client who unlawfully entered a plane because he was homesick? Thank You paidblogger7 for reminding us that lawyers are the most honest professionals :roll:


It's how numerous persons does make out Habit7 and his antics yet he claims he puts everyone in place. At least it does provide some good laughs at his expense.
Last edited by Wraith King on July 10th, 2021, 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 11310
Joined: April 20th, 2009, 10:20 pm

Re: Leaving Trinidad for good...

Postby Habit7 » July 10th, 2021, 8:06 pm

CB Style wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:
CB Style wrote:Wait nah,
Even to prove people does get homesick the man copy and paste an article to prove that too?
Paidblogger7 you ent easy nah.


This is hilarious :D

The example HaBiBi used was as follows :

" Eisenmenger said the Florida Tech student is dealing with mental health issues and is now on suicide watch at the Brevard County Jail in Florida. "

This is what dumbcant7 does and say he stating facts like if media articles is the gospel.
So let me get this straight, To prove people does be homesick he find an article about a lawyer defending his Trini client who unlawfully entered a plane because he was homesick? Thank You paidblogger7 for reminding us that lawyers are the most honest professionals :roll:

Wow, so I guess everybody who can testify to being homesick were wrong. Psychiatrists call it Acculturation Difficulty. But because Habit7 makes you feel insecure you have to deny it? Because a student pilot would regularly have had to go through a psychological assessment to fly, and had an obvious sudden mental breakdown his lawyer is lying? Well whether he was lying or not the US authorities gave him almost a pardon and just allowed him to be deported.

Homesickness is a possibility for anybody regardless of background. Don't let your animosity towards me deny that simple fact.

alfa
Chronic TriniTuner
Posts: 628
Joined: January 19th, 2015, 4:15 pm

Re: Leaving Trinidad for good...

Postby alfa » July 10th, 2021, 8:44 pm

Habit7 wrote:
CB Style wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:
CB Style wrote:Wait nah,
Even to prove people does get homesick the man copy and paste an article to prove that too?
Paidblogger7 you ent easy nah.


This is hilarious :D

The example HaBiBi used was as follows :

" Eisenmenger said the Florida Tech student is dealing with mental health issues and is now on suicide watch at the Brevard County Jail in Florida. "

This is what dumbcant7 does and say he stating facts like if media articles is the gospel.
So let me get this straight, To prove people does be homesick he find an article about a lawyer defending his Trini client who unlawfully entered a plane because he was homesick? Thank You paidblogger7 for reminding us that lawyers are the most honest professionals :roll:

Wow, so I guess everybody who can testify to being homesick were wrong. Psychiatrists call it Acculturation Difficulty. But because Habit7 makes you feel insecure you have to deny it? Because a student pilot would regularly have had to go through a psychological assessment to fly, and had an obvious sudden mental breakdown his lawyer is lying? Well whether he was lying or not the US authorities gave him almost a pardon and just allowed him to be deported.

Homesickness is a possibility for anybody regardless of background. Don't let your animosity towards me deny that simple fact.

So a wacko kid almost committed an act of international terrorism and you attribute it to being homesick. Ok. Guess the next time we hear a woman hacked to death by he ex lover you'll attribute it to him not getting doubles during the pandemic

User avatar
Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 11310
Joined: April 20th, 2009, 10:20 pm

Re: Leaving Trinidad for good...

Postby Habit7 » July 10th, 2021, 9:04 pm

alfa wrote:So a wacko kid almost committed an act of international terrorism and you attribute it to being homesick. Ok. Guess the next time we hear a woman hacked to death by he ex lover you'll attribute it to him not getting doubles during the pandemic

Welcome to the discussion, refreshments are in the back.

It was not what I attributed it to be. It was the result of the investigation by multiple authorities for the county.
The plea was part of an agreement reached after an extensive investigation by Melbourne Police, Melbourne Airport Police, Joint Terrorism Task Force, and the FBI found SANKAT acted alone and was suffering from depression and mental health issues when he boarded the American Airlines jet on September 20, 2018.
http://sa18.org/press/id/494

I apologise in advance to CB Style for substantiating my opinion with facts. I know it offends you but I can't help it.

User avatar
CB Style
3NE 2NR for life
Posts: 244
Joined: July 9th, 2007, 7:48 pm

Re: Leaving Trinidad for good...

Postby CB Style » July 10th, 2021, 11:00 pm

Habit7 wrote:I apologise in advance to CB Style for substantiating my opinion with facts. I know it offends you but I can't help it.

And there you go again with your "substantiating my opinion with facts". Just proves what I stated above....
Carry on Habs

User avatar
Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 11310
Joined: April 20th, 2009, 10:20 pm

Re: Leaving Trinidad for good...

Postby Habit7 » July 10th, 2021, 11:07 pm

CB Style wrote:
Habit7 wrote:I apologise in advance to CB Style for substantiating my opinion with facts. I know it offends you but I can't help it.

And there you go again with your "substantiating my opinion with facts". Just proves what I stated above....
Carry on Habs

Yes, this I am a horrible problem.

User avatar
CB Style
3NE 2NR for life
Posts: 244
Joined: July 9th, 2007, 7:48 pm

Re: Leaving Trinidad for good...

Postby CB Style » July 10th, 2021, 11:09 pm

Wraith King wrote:
CB Style wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:
CB Style wrote:Wait nah,
Even to prove people does get homesick the man copy and paste an article to prove that too?
Paidblogger7 you ent easy nah.


This is hilarious :D

The example HaBiBi used was as follows :

" Eisenmenger said the Florida Tech student is dealing with mental health issues and is now on suicide watch at the Brevard County Jail in Florida. "

This is what dumbcant7 does and say he stating facts like if media articles is the gospel.
So let me get this straight, To prove people does be homesick he find an article about a lawyer defending his Trini client who unlawfully entered a plane because he was homesick? Thank You paidblogger7 for reminding us that lawyers are the most honest professionals :roll:


It's how numerous persons does make out Habit7 and his antics yet he claims he puts everyone in place. At least it does provide some good laughs at his expense.

Its all part of A day in the life of a PNM blogger description. He has to prove to Massa that he defends them even with BS.
"See Boss, I iz ah defend you boss"

User avatar
Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 11310
Joined: April 20th, 2009, 10:20 pm

Re: Leaving Trinidad for good...

Postby Habit7 » July 10th, 2021, 11:44 pm

You guys need to form a support group or something. Your issue is not with me, somebody else could have easily shown you were wrong too.

User avatar
CB Style
3NE 2NR for life
Posts: 244
Joined: July 9th, 2007, 7:48 pm

Re: Leaving Trinidad for good...

Postby CB Style » July 11th, 2021, 12:19 am

Habit7 wrote:You guys need to form a support group or something. Your issue is not with me, somebody else could have easily shown you were wrong too.

Just because you are a member of the highly ethical PNM woman’s league and enjoying it, it doesn’t mean everyone must join a support group ok.
But just to clarify, I’m not denying people get homesick which idgaf about anyways. But the ridiculous things you go through to get your point across, then calling it “facts” is just mind blowing not to mention laughable.

User avatar
CB Style
3NE 2NR for life
Posts: 244
Joined: July 9th, 2007, 7:48 pm

Re: Leaving Trinidad for good...

Postby CB Style » July 11th, 2021, 12:32 am

One more thing Habzee, you keep mentioning a physiological assessment to fly as part of you trying to sell your story. Can you provide an FAA reference for that. The only time I’m aware of a physiological assessment being carried out is part of the interview process at the airlines or military flying. I know about the annual medical and the human factors curriculum in ground school which touches a bit on physiology but how it relates to hypoxia.

Wraith King
Riding on 17's
Posts: 1471
Joined: May 12th, 2021, 3:55 pm

Re: Leaving Trinidad for good...

Postby Wraith King » July 11th, 2021, 1:05 am

CB Style wrote:
Wraith King wrote:
CB Style wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:
CB Style wrote:Wait nah,
Even to prove people does get homesick the man copy and paste an article to prove that too?
Paidblogger7 you ent easy nah.


This is hilarious :D

The example HaBiBi used was as follows :

" Eisenmenger said the Florida Tech student is dealing with mental health issues and is now on suicide watch at the Brevard County Jail in Florida. "

This is what dumbcant7 does and say he stating facts like if media articles is the gospel.
So let me get this straight, To prove people does be homesick he find an article about a lawyer defending his Trini client who unlawfully entered a plane because he was homesick? Thank You paidblogger7 for reminding us that lawyers are the most honest professionals :roll:


It's how numerous persons does make out Habit7 and his antics yet he claims he puts everyone in place. At least it does provide some good laughs at his expense.

Its all part of A day in the life of a PNM blogger description. He has to prove to Massa that he defends them even with BS.
"See Boss, I iz ah defend you boss"


I don't understand why they just don't state they support PNM regardless of their corruption and incompetence. Others will stop thinking that they're stupid because they don't understand the corruption and incompetence of the PNM that's why they support them and realise the actual reason they should be considered stupid is because of their blind loyalty.

Wraith King
Riding on 17's
Posts: 1471
Joined: May 12th, 2021, 3:55 pm

Re: Leaving Trinidad for good...

Postby Wraith King » July 11th, 2021, 1:09 am

CB Style wrote:One more thing Habzee, you keep mentioning a physiological assessment to fly as part of you trying to sell your story. Can you provide an FAA reference for that. The only time I’m aware of a physiological assessment being carried out is part of the interview process at the airlines or military flying. I know about the annual medical and the human factors curriculum in ground school which touches a bit on physiology but how it relates to hypoxia.


Singular and plural is beyond his understanding. You really putting him out of his depth with this request. You know how belittled he probably feels when he has to refer things to his handler and the WhatsApp group for assistance and then post it without having a clue what he's posting. Have a heart.

Wraith King
Riding on 17's
Posts: 1471
Joined: May 12th, 2021, 3:55 pm

Re: Leaving Trinidad for good...

Postby Wraith King » July 11th, 2021, 1:14 am

I see there's a current trend amongst middle aged and above, unattractive women telling persons if they not happy with the PNM borders opening soon so they can leave.

Wraith King
Riding on 17's
Posts: 1471
Joined: May 12th, 2021, 3:55 pm

Re: Leaving Trinidad for good...

Postby Wraith King » July 11th, 2021, 1:23 am

CB Style wrote:
Habit7 wrote:You guys need to form a support group or something. Your issue is not with me, somebody else could have easily shown you were wrong too.

Just because you are a member of the highly ethical PNM woman’s league and enjoying it, it doesn’t mean everyone must join a support group ok.
But just to clarify, I’m not denying people get homesick which idgaf about anyways. But the ridiculous things you go through to get your point across, then calling it “facts” is just mind blowing not to mention laughable.


The chronicles of credit card Camille and her weave, wigs and fertility treatment. Coming solely in an audio book because her supporters were victims of the education system that every other race in Trinidad rigged somehow in spite of it being controlled by the PNM for the majority of the nation's Independence.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 7289
Joined: March 8th, 2017, 1:05 am

Re: Leaving Trinidad for good...

Postby RedVEVO » July 11th, 2021, 2:10 am

Wraith King wrote:
CB Style wrote:
Habit7 wrote:You guys need to form a support group or something. Your issue is not with me, somebody else could have easily shown you were wrong too.

Just because you are a member of the highly ethical PNM woman’s league and enjoying it, it doesn’t mean everyone must join a support group ok.
But just to clarify, I’m not denying people get homesick which idgaf about anyways. But the ridiculous things you go through to get your point across, then calling it “facts” is just mind blowing not to mention laughable.


The chronicles of credit card Camille and her weave, wigs and fertility treatment. Coming solely in an audio book because her supporters were victims of the education system that every other race in Trinidad rigged somehow in spite of it being controlled by the PNM for the majority of the nation's Independence.


Homesickness - Sadness, depression, and anxiety related to being away from home or loved ones is a reality and logically is a normal human response - changes in culture, daily everyday living, new foods etc.

The student example however seems extreme - in that it sounds more like DEEP clinical depression - in cases like this a person takes medication etc. It is not normal homesickness .

But in this changed environment with different cultural experience and adventures the young peeps will succeed .

It is NOT for ole peeps going into their 40's and heading towards the shining light onto twilight termination .


Camille is a happy person - family , job, power and weave - so leave her alone to enjoy her extensions .

It actually borders on domestic text abuse :lol: ..

Our borders are closed :roll:

Wraith King
Riding on 17's
Posts: 1471
Joined: May 12th, 2021, 3:55 pm

Re: Leaving Trinidad for good...

Postby Wraith King » July 11th, 2021, 10:41 am

RedVEVO wrote:
Wraith King wrote:
CB Style wrote:
Habit7 wrote:You guys need to form a support group or something. Your issue is not with me, somebody else could have easily shown you were wrong too.

Just because you are a member of the highly ethical PNM woman’s league and enjoying it, it doesn’t mean everyone must join a support group ok.
But just to clarify, I’m not denying people get homesick which idgaf about anyways. But the ridiculous things you go through to get your point across, then calling it “facts” is just mind blowing not to mention laughable.


The chronicles of credit card Camille and her weave, wigs and fertility treatment. Coming solely in an audio book because her supporters were victims of the education system that every other race in Trinidad rigged somehow in spite of it being controlled by the PNM for the majority of the nation's Independence.


Homesickness - Sadness, depression, and anxiety related to being away from home or loved ones is a reality and logically is a normal human response - changes in culture, daily everyday living, new foods etc.

The student example however seems extreme - in that it sounds more like DEEP clinical depression - in cases like this a person takes medication etc. It is not normal homesickness .

But in this changed environment with different cultural experience and adventures the young peeps will succeed .

It is NOT for ole peeps going into their 40's and heading towards the shining light onto twilight termination .


Camille is a happy person - family , job, power and weave - so leave her alone to enjoy her extensions .

It actually borders on domestic text abuse :lol: ..

Our borders are closed :roll:


You ever read those releases from the PNM's women league? That's definitely not from a happy person. The league doesn't even defend women. It's a political tool for the PNM to show support for itself. It also provides an avenue for Camille to vent her frustrations from her self perceptions and personal issues.

User avatar
Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 11310
Joined: April 20th, 2009, 10:20 pm

Re: Leaving Trinidad for good...

Postby Habit7 » July 11th, 2021, 12:40 pm

It is funny how you all accuse me of being a part of the PNM Women's League. Yet you like petite chatterboxes depart from the topic at hand, or the main topic of the thread and nag about PNM this and that.

So now that you finish vent back to the issue.
CB Style wrote:But just to clarify, I’m not denying people get homesick which idgaf about anyways. But the ridiculous things you go through to get your point across, then calling it “facts” is just mind blowing not to mention laughable.
If you idgaf about homesickness why comment on the issue?
How would you know if it is ridiculous?
If I am "stating facts like if media articles is the gospel" then why did you do the same in another thread?

CB Style wrote:One more thing Habzee, you keep mentioning a physiological assessment to fly as part of you trying to sell your story. Can you provide an FAA reference for that. The only time I’m aware of a physiological assessment being carried out is part of the interview process at the airlines or military flying. I know about the annual medical and the human factors curriculum in ground school which touches a bit on physiology but how it relates to hypoxia.
As far as I understand he was a certified pilot and was working on getting his commercial license at Florida Institute of Technology. So he was not just at ground school. They require their aviation students to have an FAA medical certificate which investigates a pilot's mental health among other things.

RedVEVO wrote:Homesickness - Sadness, depression, and anxiety related to being away from home or loved ones is a reality and logically is a normal human response - changes in culture, daily everyday living, new foods etc.

The student example however seems extreme - in that it sounds more like DEEP clinical depression - in cases like this a person takes medication etc. It is not normal homesickness .

Yes I choose to highlight an extreme example. You might disagree, but that is your opinion. If we were discussing the negative effects of covid-19 we would discuss the most extreme negative effect like death. We wont discuss some asymptomatic case. In the way, this an extreme case of homesickness among trinis.

Why all this beat up?

Wraith King
Riding on 17's
Posts: 1471
Joined: May 12th, 2021, 3:55 pm

Re: Leaving Trinidad for good...

Postby Wraith King » July 11th, 2021, 12:56 pm

Habit7 wrote:It is funny how you all accuse me of being a part of the PNM Women's League. Yet you like petite chatterboxes depart from the topic at hand, or the main topic of the thread and nag about PNM this and that.

So now that you finish vent back to the issue.
CB Style wrote:But just to clarify, I’m not denying people get homesick which idgaf about anyways. But the ridiculous things you go through to get your point across, then calling it “facts” is just mind blowing not to mention laughable.
If you idgaf about homesickness why comment on the issue?
How would you know if it is ridiculous?
If I am "stating facts like if media articles is the gospel" then why did you do the same in another thread?

CB Style wrote:One more thing Habzee, you keep mentioning a physiological assessment to fly as part of you trying to sell your story. Can you provide an FAA reference for that. The only time I’m aware of a physiological assessment being carried out is part of the interview process at the airlines or military flying. I know about the annual medical and the human factors curriculum in ground school which touches a bit on physiology but how it relates to hypoxia.
As far as I understand he was a certified pilot and was working on getting his commercial license at Florida Institute of Technology. So he was not just at ground school. They require their aviation students to have an FAA medical certificate which investigates a pilot's mental health among other things.

RedVEVO wrote:Homesickness - Sadness, depression, and anxiety related to being away from home or loved ones is a reality and logically is a normal human response - changes in culture, daily everyday living, new foods etc.

The student example however seems extreme - in that it sounds more like DEEP clinical depression - in cases like this a person takes medication etc. It is not normal homesickness .

Yes I choose to highlight an extreme example. You might disagree, but that is your opinion. If we were discussing the negative effects of covid-19 we would discuss the most extreme negative effect like death. We wont discuss some asymptomatic case. In the way, this an extreme case of homesickness among trinis.

Why all this beat up?


You're complaining about straying from the topic while you have strayed from the topic yourself. I didn't read the rest of your lengthy post because I know it wouldn't make any sense. Next time the pnm women's league have a meeting you should recommend blue soap to Camille.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 7289
Joined: March 8th, 2017, 1:05 am

Re: Leaving Trinidad for good...

Postby RedVEVO » July 11th, 2021, 2:44 pm

Wraith King wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:
Wraith King wrote:
CB Style wrote:
Habit7 wrote:You guys need to form a support group or something. Your issue is not with me, somebody else could have easily shown you were wrong too.

Just because you are a member of the highly ethical PNM woman’s league and enjoying it, it doesn’t mean everyone must join a support group ok.
But just to clarify, I’m not denying people get homesick which idgaf about anyways. But the ridiculous things you go through to get your point across, then calling it “facts” is just mind blowing not to mention laughable.


The chronicles of credit card Camille and her weave, wigs and fertility treatment. Coming solely in an audio book because her supporters were victims of the education system that every other race in Trinidad rigged somehow in spite of it being controlled by the PNM for the majority of the nation's Independence.


Homesickness - Sadness, depression, and anxiety related to being away from home or loved ones is a reality and logically is a normal human response - changes in culture, daily everyday living, new foods etc.

The student example however seems extreme - in that it sounds more like DEEP clinical depression - in cases like this a person takes medication etc. It is not normal homesickness .

But in this changed environment with different cultural experience and adventures the young peeps will succeed .

It is NOT for ole peeps going into their 40's and heading towards the shining light onto twilight termination .


Camille is a happy person - family , job, power and weave - so leave her alone to enjoy her extensions .

It actually borders on domestic text abuse :lol: ..

Our borders are closed :roll:


You ever read those releases from the PNM's women league? That's definitely not from a happy person. The league doesn't even defend women. It's a political tool for the PNM to show support for itself. It also provides an avenue for Camille to vent her frustrations from her self perceptions and personal issues.


A few moments later ...

'What is your obsession with the Mr Cammy's wife?

Is she YOUR wife that YOU have to show sooooo much concern and emotion - on public forum :D ?

So when you leaving Trinidad ?

Passport on par ?
PCR test arrangements made ?
Clothes packed ?

Winter Wing tip shoes all shiny ?

Bald head shiny ? :D

User avatar
MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 9049
Joined: October 31st, 2010, 2:37 pm

Leaving Trinidad for good...

Postby MaxPower » July 11th, 2021, 4:13 pm

RedVEVO wrote:
Wraith King wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:
Wraith King wrote:
CB Style wrote:
Habit7 wrote:You guys need to form a support group or something. Your issue is not with me, somebody else could have easily shown you were wrong too.

Just because you are a member of the highly ethical PNM woman’s league and enjoying it, it doesn’t mean everyone must join a support group ok.
But just to clarify, I’m not denying people get homesick which idgaf about anyways. But the ridiculous things you go through to get your point across, then calling it “facts” is just mind blowing not to mention laughable.


The chronicles of credit card Camille and her weave, wigs and fertility treatment. Coming solely in an audio book because her supporters were victims of the education system that every other race in Trinidad rigged somehow in spite of it being controlled by the PNM for the majority of the nation's Independence.


Homesickness - Sadness, depression, and anxiety related to being away from home or loved ones is a reality and logically is a normal human response - changes in culture, daily everyday living, new foods etc.

The student example however seems extreme - in that it sounds more like DEEP clinical depression - in cases like this a person takes medication etc. It is not normal homesickness .

But in this changed environment with different cultural experience and adventures the young peeps will succeed .

It is NOT for ole peeps going into their 40's and heading towards the shining light onto twilight termination .


Camille is a happy person - family , job, power and weave - so leave her alone to enjoy her extensions .

It actually borders on domestic text abuse ..

Our borders are closed


You ever read those releases from the PNM's women league? That's definitely not from a happy person. The league doesn't even defend women. It's a political tool for the PNM to show support for itself. It also provides an avenue for Camille to vent her frustrations from her self perceptions and personal issues.


A few moments later ...

'What is your obsession with the Mr Cammy's wife?

Is she YOUR wife that YOU have to show sooooo much concern and emotion - on public forum ?

So when you leaving Trinidad ?

Passport on par ?
PCR test arrangements made ?
Clothes packed ?

Winter Wing tip shoes all shiny ?

Bald head shiny ?


Lol Wraith King aka samlal aka matr1x aka Slim is obsessed with many things.

Cammy’s wife
rajulakan
ME
Habit7
Relevant authorities

And the list goes on.

Careful he goes after you bro, just dont reply to the PMs.

matr1x
punchin NOS
Posts: 4850
Joined: February 25th, 2017, 7:46 am

Re: Leaving Trinidad for good...

Postby matr1x » July 11th, 2021, 4:27 pm

I see MaxPower still obsessed.


Big curfew and vene walking the road last night

User avatar
MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 9049
Joined: October 31st, 2010, 2:37 pm

Re: Leaving Trinidad for good...

Postby MaxPower » July 11th, 2021, 5:10 pm

matr1x wrote:I see MaxPower still obsessed.


Big curfew and vene walking the road last night


Slim,

Stop telling stories.

Even if they were, how is that your business?

Do you know for sure that they did not have curfew passes or were essential workers?

Stop assuming.

It’s curfew, you’re suppose to be inside. Stop pulling your curtains and peeping at others.

If you have a problem, call the police.

matr1x
punchin NOS
Posts: 4850
Joined: February 25th, 2017, 7:46 am

Re: Leaving Trinidad for good...

Postby matr1x » July 11th, 2021, 6:05 pm

I did. I highly doubt piper looking b1tches are essential workers. I am liming in my gallery. Only you let criminals get a free pass.

User avatar
MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 9049
Joined: October 31st, 2010, 2:37 pm

Re: Leaving Trinidad for good...

Postby MaxPower » July 11th, 2021, 6:19 pm

matr1x wrote:I did. I highly doubt piper looking b1tches are essential workers. I am liming in my gallery. Only you let criminals get a free pass.


Okay cool.

You are well within your right Slim.

But call the relevant authorities and let them handle it…..don’t assume never judge people based on their appearance.

The place hard, people can’t afford to buy clothes.

How the store? Hope you gonna have sale to help out the community.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: alfa, pugboy and 177 guests