TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Leaving Trinidad for good...

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 7289
Joined: March 8th, 2017, 1:05 am

Re: Leaving Trinidad for good...

Postby RedVEVO » July 11th, 2021, 6:31 pm

MaxPower wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:
Wraith King wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:
Wraith King wrote:
CB Style wrote:
Habit7 wrote:You guys need to form a support group or something. Your issue is not with me, somebody else could have easily shown you were wrong too.

Just because you are a member of the highly ethical PNM woman’s league and enjoying it, it doesn’t mean everyone must join a support group ok.
But just to clarify, I’m not denying people get homesick which idgaf about anyways. But the ridiculous things you go through to get your point across, then calling it “facts” is just mind blowing not to mention laughable.


The chronicles of credit card Camille and her weave, wigs and fertility treatment. Coming solely in an audio book because her supporters were victims of the education system that every other race in Trinidad rigged somehow in spite of it being controlled by the PNM for the majority of the nation's Independence.


Homesickness - Sadness, depression, and anxiety related to being away from home or loved ones is a reality and logically is a normal human response - changes in culture, daily everyday living, new foods etc.

The student example however seems extreme - in that it sounds more like DEEP clinical depression - in cases like this a person takes medication etc. It is not normal homesickness .

But in this changed environment with different cultural experience and adventures the young peeps will succeed .

It is NOT for ole peeps going into their 40's and heading towards the shining light onto twilight termination .


Camille is a happy person - family , job, power and weave - so leave her alone to enjoy her extensions .

It actually borders on domestic text abuse ..

Our borders are closed


You ever read those releases from the PNM's women league? That's definitely not from a happy person. The league doesn't even defend women. It's a political tool for the PNM to show support for itself. It also provides an avenue for Camille to vent her frustrations from her self perceptions and personal issues.


A few moments later ...

'What is your obsession with the Mr Cammy's wife?

Is she YOUR wife that YOU have to show sooooo much concern and emotion - on public forum ?

So when you leaving Trinidad ?

Passport on par ?
PCR test arrangements made ?
Clothes packed ?

Winter Wing tip shoes all shiny ?

Bald head shiny ?


Lol Wraith King aka samlal aka matr1x aka Slim is obsessed with many things.

Cammy’s wife
rajulakan
ME
Habit7
Relevant authorities

And the list goes on.

Careful he goes after you bro, just dont reply to the PMs.


Wraith King: I'm coming over .. Do you have my passport ? Ah leaving ..

Samlal: We should stop using Walkie-Talkies in bed over

Matr1x : Over

Slim: Over

Wraith King
Riding on 17's
Posts: 1452
Joined: May 12th, 2021, 3:55 pm

Re: Leaving Trinidad for good...

Postby Wraith King » July 11th, 2021, 7:29 pm

MaxPower wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:
Wraith King wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:
Wraith King wrote:
CB Style wrote:
Habit7 wrote:You guys need to form a support group or something. Your issue is not with me, somebody else could have easily shown you were wrong too.

Just because you are a member of the highly ethical PNM woman’s league and enjoying it, it doesn’t mean everyone must join a support group ok.
But just to clarify, I’m not denying people get homesick which idgaf about anyways. But the ridiculous things you go through to get your point across, then calling it “facts” is just mind blowing not to mention laughable.


The chronicles of credit card Camille and her weave, wigs and fertility treatment. Coming solely in an audio book because her supporters were victims of the education system that every other race in Trinidad rigged somehow in spite of it being controlled by the PNM for the majority of the nation's Independence.


Homesickness - Sadness, depression, and anxiety related to being away from home or loved ones is a reality and logically is a normal human response - changes in culture, daily everyday living, new foods etc.

The student example however seems extreme - in that it sounds more like DEEP clinical depression - in cases like this a person takes medication etc. It is not normal homesickness .

But in this changed environment with different cultural experience and adventures the young peeps will succeed .

It is NOT for ole peeps going into their 40's and heading towards the shining light onto twilight termination .


Camille is a happy person - family , job, power and weave - so leave her alone to enjoy her extensions .

It actually borders on domestic text abuse ..

Our borders are closed


You ever read those releases from the PNM's women league? That's definitely not from a happy person. The league doesn't even defend women. It's a political tool for the PNM to show support for itself. It also provides an avenue for Camille to vent her frustrations from her self perceptions and personal issues.


A few moments later ...

'What is your obsession with the Mr Cammy's wife?

Is she YOUR wife that YOU have to show sooooo much concern and emotion - on public forum ?

So when you leaving Trinidad ?

Passport on par ?
PCR test arrangements made ?
Clothes packed ?

Winter Wing tip shoes all shiny ?

Bald head shiny ?


Lol Wraith King aka samlal aka matr1x aka Slim is obsessed with many things.

Cammy’s wife
rajulakan
ME
Habit7
Relevant authorities

And the list goes on.

Careful he goes after you bro, just dont reply to the PMs.



"Like Max the dummy, you've lost control of what was supposed to be a simple trolling and now it has become a part of your retard personality online." - rajulakan

matr1x
punchin NOS
Posts: 4827
Joined: February 25th, 2017, 7:46 am

Re: Leaving Trinidad for good...

Postby matr1x » July 12th, 2021, 5:58 am

Oh please. You judge trinis all the time based on even less information.

People like you claim to have Trinidad best interest but barely have 2 twenty five cents to rub together to make a clue.

User avatar
The Bamboo Online
Street 2NR
Posts: 83
Joined: August 7th, 2011, 9:08 am

Re: Leaving Trinidad for good...

Postby The Bamboo Online » July 12th, 2021, 7:19 am

This thread topic stupid collapse into chaos is one example why me happier over here.

User avatar
CB Style
3NE 2NR for life
Posts: 244
Joined: July 9th, 2007, 7:48 pm

Re: Leaving Trinidad for good...

Postby CB Style » July 17th, 2021, 4:19 pm

Habit7 wrote:It is funny how you all accuse me of being a part of the PNM Women's League. Yet you like petite chatterboxes depart from the topic at hand, or the main topic of the thread and nag about PNM this and that.


You don't have to be shame of being a part of the baldhead crew. Be proud...if its any help, you might actually be a little bit smarter than most of them. You calling me a little chatterbox with my little 200 post on this forum since 2007 and you have over 10k most about spreading PNM propaganda. It might be hard for you but look in the mirror.

CB Style wrote:But just to clarify, I’m not denying people get homesick which idgaf about anyways. But the ridiculous things you go through to get your point across, then calling it “facts” is just mind blowing not to mention laughable.

Habit7 wrote:If you idgaf about homesickness why comment on the issue?
How would you know if it is ridiculous?
If I am "stating facts like if media articles is the gospel" then why did you do the same in another thread?


The same article you you were quick to condemn because it didn't fit your narrative? But when you do, it's called "stating facts"? Not only did that refute your PNM propaganda but proves you can't take it when someone else calls you out. You naughty, naughty PNM paid blogger! Do so doh like so much?

CB Style wrote:One more thing Habzee, you keep mentioning a physiological assessment to fly as part of you trying to sell your story. Can you provide an FAA reference for that. The only time I’m aware of a physiological assessment being carried out is part of the interview process at the airlines or military flying. I know about the annual medical and the human factors curriculum in ground school which touches a bit on physiology but how it relates to hypoxia.

Habit7 wrote:As far as I understand he was a certified pilot and was working on getting his commercial license at Florida Institute of Technology. So he was not just at ground school. They require their aviation students to have an FAA medical certificate which investigates a pilot's mental health among other things.


You felt the need to mention twice to get your point across to something you have no clue about but assume. And you are the one that like to say you coming with facts? If you don't know, now you know that there is no physiologic assessment required to fly in FAA airspace while flight training. If he was doing his commercial license then the only thing he would have done before was his private license which just require an FAA approved medical. This medical has nothing to do with "investigates a pilot's mental health among other things." that you mentioned above. Any pilot will tell you that. There is even some on this forum.
Right about now you not looking too good. You even making dumbdumb2020 look smart.

User avatar
Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's
Posts: 1426
Joined: April 14th, 2019, 11:35 am

Re: Leaving Trinidad for good...

Postby Blaze d Chalice » July 18th, 2021, 8:42 pm

By the way, I hope ollor fellas took these years (going on 2) to buck up on the Spanish, Mandarin, Japanese, German, Arabic etc so ollor already have a head start when things start to normalize, and border fully open.

Don't want to hear no excuses bout "d language barrier" preventing you, or how "me eh get me u.s. visay"

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 7289
Joined: March 8th, 2017, 1:05 am

Re: Leaving Trinidad for good...

Postby RedVEVO » July 18th, 2021, 9:34 pm

Blaze d Chalice wrote:By the way, I hope ollor fellas took these years (going on 2) to buck up on the Spanish, Mandarin, Japanese, German, Arabic etc so ollor already have a head start when things start to normalize, and border fully open.

Don't want to hear no excuses bout "d language barrier" preventing you, or how "me eh get me u.s. visay"


Wise words for the planners and educated :D

Bags packed , ticket reserved, waiting for Travel pass :D

User avatar
MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 8980
Joined: October 31st, 2010, 2:37 pm

Re: Leaving Trinidad for good...

Postby MaxPower » July 18th, 2021, 9:44 pm

RedVEVO wrote:
Blaze d Chalice wrote:By the way, I hope ollor fellas took these years (going on 2) to buck up on the Spanish, Mandarin, Japanese, German, Arabic etc so ollor already have a head start when things start to normalize, and border fully open.

Don't want to hear no excuses bout "d language barrier" preventing you, or how "me eh get me u.s. visay"


Wise words for the planners and educated :D

Bags packed , ticket reserved, waiting for Travel pass :D


X2

Karailie
Riding on 13's
Posts: 3
Joined: May 3rd, 2021, 7:46 am

Re: Leaving Trinidad for good...

Postby Karailie » July 18th, 2021, 10:36 pm

Hey folks, i've been a lurker for a while now. Decided to post about my experience.
I immigrated to Canada with my husband about a little over 2 years ago. ago. Best decision we ever made.
Canada really is a different , more advanced world. Life is so easy here once you willing to work hard.

It is an adjustment, the taxes are higher, lots of costs, but lots of perks comes with those costs. Our tax money actually works for us. The work culture is designed with the employee in mind. They make it very easy to work and treat you fairly once you do your work and put in the effort.

We started over from scratch here and have come a very long way since then. I think alot of trini's aren't prepared to come here and start over. Over here people respect you when you are a good worker, no matter what job you are doing . They lose respect for you when they hear you unemployed. No excuse to not work here. The life is very different here. Fast paced and you have to get used to the culture here.

I don't think I can ever see myself going back to trinidad to live. I will go to check family and hit the beach but Canada is my home now. I love it here. Clean, safe, everything works , great healthcare, everything can be done online and easily. People do their jobs, everyone has accountability. And the parks !
Lovely green spaces all around.

Cheers !

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 7289
Joined: March 8th, 2017, 1:05 am

Re: Leaving Trinidad for good...

Postby RedVEVO » July 19th, 2021, 12:19 am

Karailie wrote:Hey folks, i've been a lurker for a while now. Decided to post about my experience.
I immigrated to Canada with my husband about a little over 2 years ago. ago. Best decision we ever made.
Canada really is a different , more advanced world. Life is so easy here once you willing to work hard.

It is an adjustment, the taxes are higher, lots of costs, but lots of perks comes with those costs. Our tax money actually works for us. The work culture is designed with the employee in mind. They make it very easy to work and treat you fairly once you do your work and put in the effort.

We started over from scratch here and have come a very long way since then. I think alot of trini's aren't prepared to come here and start over. Over here people respect you when you are a good worker, no matter what job you are doing . They lose respect for you when they hear you unemployed. No excuse to not work here. The life is very different here. Fast paced and you have to get used to the culture here.

I don't think I can ever see myself going back to trinidad to live. I will go to check family and hit the beach but Canada is my home now. I love it here. Clean, safe, everything works , great healthcare, everything can be done online and easily. People do their jobs, everyone has accountability. And the parks !
Lovely green spaces all around.

Cheers !


Similar experience :D
What drew me to your post was " the parks " reference .
Nothing like being in a park with a beach, lake for fishing , barbecue areas, clean and secured .

Only reason to re-vist T&T is family .

And Maracas Shark and Bake with a cold Carib :D

sickbad
3NE 2NR for life
Posts: 124
Joined: July 29th, 2012, 8:59 pm

Re: Leaving Trinidad for good...

Postby sickbad » July 19th, 2021, 4:00 am

to every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

Canadian here, living in sweet TT for last decade.

could not stand the rat race. Grass is as green where you choose to lay your hat.

I would consider myself happier now, If I was to compare myself to old Canadian contemporary's in respect to their seemingly current happiness and life progressions. everyone is different, IT IS what you make of it.

Give the newly immigrants a decade to have feelings of conquering it all. and then you gonna see them update this same post saying. F this, I moving back, want to retire and take care of mammy and pappy.

Sure there is angostura rum and roti/double shops just like TT and woman galore from all different parts of the world, but for me, until life becomes as demanding and fast paced as NAmerica, there are perks to both, but -island life, we're just on a different clock, less greys

User avatar
Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 11310
Joined: April 20th, 2009, 10:20 pm

Re: Leaving Trinidad for good...

Postby Habit7 » July 19th, 2021, 12:47 pm

CB Style wrote:The same article you you were quick to condemn because it didn't fit your narrative? But when you do, it's called "stating facts"? Not only did that refute your PNM propaganda but proves you can't take it when someone else calls you out. You naughty, naughty PNM paid blogger! Do so doh like so much?

Well to refute your lie, I never condemned your article. I posted a more detailed article removed from local politics that confirmed my point. Nevertheless, the issue is your hypocrisy of trying to fault me for quoting from newspaper articles when you do the same when you think they might help you.

CB Style wrote:You felt the need to mention twice to get your point across to something you have no clue about but assume. And you are the one that like to say you coming with facts? If you don't know, now you know that there is no physiologic assessment required to fly in FAA airspace while flight training. If he was doing his commercial license then the only thing he would have done before was his private license which just require an FAA approved medical. This medical has nothing to do with "investigates a pilot's mental health among other things." that you mentioned above. Any pilot will tell you that. There is even some on this forum.
Right about now you not looking too good. You even making dumbdumb2020 look smart.

Flight courses for academic credit are available to all interested Florida Tech students. Students seeking admission to flight training must be examined by an FAA-designated aviation medical examiner (AME) and have an FAA medical certificate and student pilot certificate before the start of flight training.https://catalog.fit.edu/preview_entity. ... turnto=187
How does an AME assess mental health?

The FAA medical application form includes questions pertaining to the mental health of the pilot. An AME may ask questions about psychological conditions as part of his/her assessment Pilots must disclose all existing physical and psychological conditions and medications or face significant fines if they are found to have falsified information. They must report any health professional visits during the previous three years. The AME will use this self-disclosure to ask additional questions about mental health issues. The AME can order additional psychological testing, or defer the application to the FAA Office of Aerospace Medicine if he or she is concerned that further evaluation is necessary.
https://www.faa.gov/news/fact_sheets/ne ... wsId=20455


P.S. Learn to spell psychological before you call ppl dumb

h1tach1
Street 2NR
Posts: 81
Joined: April 9th, 2019, 10:57 pm

Re: Leaving Trinidad for good...

Postby h1tach1 » July 19th, 2021, 1:41 pm

sickbad wrote:to every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

Canadian here, living in sweet TT for last decade.

could not stand the rat race. Grass is as green where you choose to lay your hat.

I would consider myself happier now, If I was to compare myself to old Canadian contemporary's in respect to their seemingly current happiness and life progressions. everyone is different, IT IS what you make of it.

Give the newly immigrants a decade to have feelings of conquering it all. and then you gonna see them update this same post saying. F this, I moving back, want to retire and take care of mammy and pappy.

Sure there is angostura rum and roti/double shops just like TT and woman galore from all different parts of the world, but for me, until life becomes as demanding and fast paced as NAmerica, there are perks to both, but -island life, we're just on a different clock, less greys


Safety and medical....how did that factor into your decision to move back to TT?

User avatar
timelapse
punchin NOS
Posts: 3518
Joined: June 20th, 2012, 7:13 pm

Re: Leaving Trinidad for good...

Postby timelapse » July 19th, 2021, 2:00 pm

sickbad wrote:to every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

Canadian here, living in sweet TT for last decade.

could not stand the rat race. Grass is as green where you choose to lay your hat.

I would consider myself happier now, If I was to compare myself to old Canadian contemporary's in respect to their seemingly current happiness and life progressions. everyone is different, IT IS what you make of it.

Give the newly immigrants a decade to have feelings of conquering it all. and then you gonna see them update this same post saying. F this, I moving back, want to retire and take care of mammy and pappy.

Sure there is angostura rum and roti/double shops just like TT and woman galore from all different parts of the world, but for me, until life becomes as demanding and fast paced as NAmerica, there are perks to both, but -island life, we're just on a different clock, less greys
Somebody that understands my view is refreshing for a change.I saw way too much of that ratrace as a child growing up.It isn't for me.

User avatar
CB Style
3NE 2NR for life
Posts: 244
Joined: July 9th, 2007, 7:48 pm

Re: Leaving Trinidad for good...

Postby CB Style » July 19th, 2021, 6:02 pm

Habit7 wrote:
CB Style wrote:The same article you you were quick to condemn because it didn't fit your narrative? But when you do, it's called "stating facts"? Not only did that refute your PNM propaganda but proves you can't take it when someone else calls you out. You naughty, naughty PNM paid blogger! Do so doh like so much?

Well to refute your lie, I never condemned your article. I posted a more detailed article removed from local politics that confirmed my point. Nevertheless, the issue is your hypocrisy of trying to fault me for quoting from newspaper articles when you do the same when you think they might help you.

CB Style wrote:You felt the need to mention twice to get your point across to something you have no clue about but assume. And you are the one that like to say you coming with facts? If you don't know, now you know that there is no physiologic assessment required to fly in FAA airspace while flight training. If he was doing his commercial license then the only thing he would have done before was his private license which just require an FAA approved medical. This medical has nothing to do with "investigates a pilot's mental health among other things." that you mentioned above. Any pilot will tell you that. There is even some on this forum.
Right about now you not looking too good. You even making dumbdumb2020 look smart.

Flight courses for academic credit are available to all interested Florida Tech students. Students seeking admission to flight training must be examined by an FAA-designated aviation medical examiner (AME) and have an FAA medical certificate and student pilot certificate before the start of flight training.https://catalog.fit.edu/preview_entity. ... turnto=187
How does an AME assess mental health?

The FAA medical application form includes questions pertaining to the mental health of the pilot. An AME may ask questions about psychological conditions as part of his/her assessment Pilots must disclose all existing physical and psychological conditions and medications or face significant fines if they are found to have falsified information. They must report any health professional visits during the previous three years. The AME will use this self-disclosure to ask additional questions about mental health issues. The AME can order additional psychological testing, or defer the application to the FAA Office of Aerospace Medicine if he or she is concerned that further evaluation is necessary.
https://www.faa.gov/news/fact_sheets/ne ... wsId=20455


P.S. Learn to spell psychological before you call ppl dumb


After all that you come back with a simple spelling mistake. My apologies. I will have my auto correct disciplined.
Oh one more thing…
Once again your dumbness got the best of you. I know you just pull articles out your Adrian access hole to prove your point which is what you’ve done again. The article you quoted pertains to Airline Pilots which proved what I said before. Please note doing a private or commercial license doesn’t mean you are an airline pilot. I made it quite clear that an assessment is done when as part of the interview process at the airlines. So try harder Habs. You are not looking too good with your blogging these days.

alfa
Chronic TriniTuner
Posts: 623
Joined: January 19th, 2015, 4:15 pm

Re: Leaving Trinidad for good...

Postby alfa » July 19th, 2021, 6:07 pm

CB Style wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
CB Style wrote:The same article you you were quick to condemn because it didn't fit your narrative? But when you do, it's called "stating facts"? Not only did that refute your PNM propaganda but proves you can't take it when someone else calls you out. You naughty, naughty PNM paid blogger! Do so doh like so much?

Well to refute your lie, I never condemned your article. I posted a more detailed article removed from local politics that confirmed my point. Nevertheless, the issue is your hypocrisy of trying to fault me for quoting from newspaper articles when you do the same when you think they might help you.

CB Style wrote:You felt the need to mention twice to get your point across to something you have no clue about but assume. And you are the one that like to say you coming with facts? If you don't know, now you know that there is no physiologic assessment required to fly in FAA airspace while flight training. If he was doing his commercial license then the only thing he would have done before was his private license which just require an FAA approved medical. This medical has nothing to do with "investigates a pilot's mental health among other things." that you mentioned above. Any pilot will tell you that. There is even some on this forum.
Right about now you not looking too good. You even making dumbdumb2020 look smart.

Flight courses for academic credit are available to all interested Florida Tech students. Students seeking admission to flight training must be examined by an FAA-designated aviation medical examiner (AME) and have an FAA medical certificate and student pilot certificate before the start of flight training.https://catalog.fit.edu/preview_entity. ... turnto=187
How does an AME assess mental health?

The FAA medical application form includes questions pertaining to the mental health of the pilot. An AME may ask questions about psychological conditions as part of his/her assessment Pilots must disclose all existing physical and psychological conditions and medications or face significant fines if they are found to have falsified information. They must report any health professional visits during the previous three years. The AME will use this self-disclosure to ask additional questions about mental health issues. The AME can order additional psychological testing, or defer the application to the FAA Office of Aerospace Medicine if he or she is concerned that further evaluation is necessary.
https://www.faa.gov/news/fact_sheets/ne ... wsId=20455


P.S. Learn to spell psychological before you call ppl dumb


After all that you come back with a simple spelling mistake. My apologies. I will have my auto correct disciplined.
Oh one more thing…
Once again your dumbness got the best of you. I know you just pull articles out your Adrian access hole to prove your point which is what you’ve done again. The article you quoted pertains to Airline Pilots which proved what I said before. Please note doing a private or commercial license doesn’t mean you are an airline pilot. I made it quite clear that an assessment is done when as part of the interview process at the airlines. So try harder Habs. You are not looking too good with your blogging these days.

Wait nah bad habit still trying to fight down the point regarding the lil terrorist boy who was apparently homesick or something so

User avatar
Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 11310
Joined: April 20th, 2009, 10:20 pm

Re: Leaving Trinidad for good...

Postby Habit7 » July 19th, 2021, 8:32 pm

CB Style wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
CB Style wrote:The same article you you were quick to condemn because it didn't fit your narrative? But when you do, it's called "stating facts"? Not only did that refute your PNM propaganda but proves you can't take it when someone else calls you out. You naughty, naughty PNM paid blogger! Do so doh like so much?

Well to refute your lie, I never condemned your article. I posted a more detailed article removed from local politics that confirmed my point. Nevertheless, the issue is your hypocrisy of trying to fault me for quoting from newspaper articles when you do the same when you think they might help you.

CB Style wrote:You felt the need to mention twice to get your point across to something you have no clue about but assume. And you are the one that like to say you coming with facts? If you don't know, now you know that there is no physiologic assessment required to fly in FAA airspace while flight training. If he was doing his commercial license then the only thing he would have done before was his private license which just require an FAA approved medical. This medical has nothing to do with "investigates a pilot's mental health among other things." that you mentioned above. Any pilot will tell you that. There is even some on this forum.
Right about now you not looking too good. You even making dumbdumb2020 look smart.

Flight courses for academic credit are available to all interested Florida Tech students. Students seeking admission to flight training must be examined by an FAA-designated aviation medical examiner (AME) and have an FAA medical certificate and student pilot certificate before the start of flight training.https://catalog.fit.edu/preview_entity. ... turnto=187
How does an AME assess mental health?

The FAA medical application form includes questions pertaining to the mental health of the pilot. An AME may ask questions about psychological conditions as part of his/her assessment Pilots must disclose all existing physical and psychological conditions and medications or face significant fines if they are found to have falsified information. They must report any health professional visits during the previous three years. The AME will use this self-disclosure to ask additional questions about mental health issues. The AME can order additional psychological testing, or defer the application to the FAA Office of Aerospace Medicine if he or she is concerned that further evaluation is necessary.
https://www.faa.gov/news/fact_sheets/ne ... wsId=20455


P.S. Learn to spell psychological before you call ppl dumb


After all that you come back with a simple spelling mistake. My apologies. I will have my auto correct disciplined.
Oh one more thing…
Once again your dumbness got the best of you. I know you just pull articles out your Adrian access hole to prove your point which is what you’ve done again. The article you quoted pertains to Airline Pilots which proved what I said before. Please note doing a private or commercial license doesn’t mean you are an airline pilot. I made it quite clear that an assessment is done when as part of the interview process at the airlines. So try harder Habs. You are not looking too good with your blogging these days.

While the entire release is addressing airline pilots, the specific portion I highlighted is the FAA medical certificate mental health assessment. And again, FIT requires a FAA medical certificate for its flight trainees.

I post these things for the benefit of others. You are a lost cause who can't spell but calling ppl dumb. Turn down the rhetoric, you are coming across very insecure.

User avatar
CB Style
3NE 2NR for life
Posts: 244
Joined: July 9th, 2007, 7:48 pm

Re: Leaving Trinidad for good...

Postby CB Style » July 19th, 2021, 8:56 pm

I don’t know who you really trying to fool with your lack of knowledge but just looking up garbage and posting here. I got my info from several pilots flying for CAL who did there commercial license in the US with a couple doing it in Ontario, Canada. You on the other hand either just googling and pasting it here or getting your info while taking pipe from Impsy jr. Your dumbness is catching up too you Habs.

sam1978
I LUV THIS PLACE
Posts: 1099
Joined: February 12th, 2017, 8:30 am

Re: Leaving Trinidad for good...

Postby sam1978 » July 19th, 2021, 9:14 pm

I sit down here in work studying if Terrance could spell psychological. :D :D

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 7289
Joined: March 8th, 2017, 1:05 am

Re: Leaving Trinidad for good...

Postby RedVEVO » July 20th, 2021, 12:46 pm

sam1978 wrote:I sit down here in work studying if Terrance could spell psychological. :D :D


I sit down here eating sushi , working, studying a contract and wonder if Sam could spell WTF :D

Pack you bags , we leaving next 2 weeks .

You are mine :wink:

sickbad
3NE 2NR for life
Posts: 124
Joined: July 29th, 2012, 8:59 pm

Re: Leaving Trinidad for good...

Postby sickbad » July 21st, 2021, 5:07 am

Safety and medical....how did that factor into your decision to move back to TT?[/quote]

no comment on safety and medical in TT. know your surroundings and instincts and use it, public hospitals have been accommodating, far from OHIP but they are both free.
No one can keep an appointment in TT -you save a date.
line up, when they open,
line up again, first come first serve.

Musical chairs in the licensing and passport offices is embarrassing. With not enough customer service and plenty demand. Trini's take a seat, after a name is called. EVERYONE stands up and shifts one seat over. It happens rows and columns.

Parlour style shopping away is unheard of, you can see walk in, smell touch the item before buying. Trini's have to wait for a rep behind a counter, ask if they have it, they bring back, write what you bought on a piece of paper, take it to the cashier, who manually writes a receipt and this is painful..

lastly the lack or activism in TT. right now there are mass protests over masks, vaccinations, lockdowns however in this militant/policed state, persons are submissive and seemingly begging to see if they can get a piece of chicken.

live your life, yes, where ever you may go, there are struggles, but you do what is best for you and yours. I've always admired immigrants who came long and far, amassed wealth and produced grade A first generation offspring, they would not have to struggle as much and surprisingly maintained their homeland culture.

User avatar
TheBoostLord
I LUV THIS PLACE
Posts: 950
Joined: January 16th, 2006, 1:51 pm
Location: 4th Ave & 5th St. Barataria

Re: Leaving Trinidad for good...

Postby TheBoostLord » September 15th, 2021, 11:23 pm

place quiet I guess half the ppl here hopped on a plane and got out

Kenjo
punchin NOS
Posts: 2999
Joined: March 19th, 2009, 10:31 pm
Location: Home

Re: Leaving Trinidad for good...

Postby Kenjo » September 15th, 2021, 11:25 pm

TheBoostLord wrote:place quiet I guess half the ppl here hopped on a plane and got out

#facts

User avatar
zoom rader
TunerGod
Posts: 24472
Joined: April 22nd, 2003, 12:39 pm
Location: Grand Cayman

Re: Leaving Trinidad for good...

Postby zoom rader » September 16th, 2021, 1:48 am

TheBoostLord wrote:place quiet I guess half the ppl here hopped on a plane and got out
Some of my family members left and more just waiting on paper work to fly out.

Those that I knew from Pt lisas and Petrotrin have also left.

User avatar
agent007
Shifting into 6th
Posts: 2061
Joined: November 19th, 2008, 11:19 am

Re: Leaving Trinidad for good...

Postby agent007 » September 16th, 2021, 3:53 pm

I keep getting stories about people who left. Leaving T&T to go to another country for good is not like hitching a ride from curepe taxi stand to pos yunno! Applications for SoC's were down up to recently and some borders like Canada were closed up till recently as well. Many immigration services have massive delays and waiting periods so where did all these people go when our borders reopened?

Are they people with tourist visas that gone to over stay in the people country/s? It certainly cannot be legal residency especially for Canada / US cause there is no way some trinis could get through so fast to say bon voyage.

If some cases are legitimate, these people started the paper work long before COVID19 was a threat. I not gonna lie to alluh, I've explored leaving and have done tremendous paper work thus far but ever since this pandemic started, I'm like T&T is no bed of roses but guess what, it's not greener pastures out there either. To each their own.

I actually know 2 families that left when our borders reopened and they both took a back door approach. I wish them all the best yes, the kind of madness I see some people do and the risk they put themselves in just to migrate is mind blowing.

SuperiorMan
I LUV THIS PLACE
Posts: 1000
Joined: December 1st, 2020, 2:35 am

Re: Leaving Trinidad for good...

Postby SuperiorMan » September 16th, 2021, 9:42 pm

Trinidad gone thru.

User avatar
TheBoostLord
I LUV THIS PLACE
Posts: 950
Joined: January 16th, 2006, 1:51 pm
Location: 4th Ave & 5th St. Barataria

Re: Leaving Trinidad for good...

Postby TheBoostLord » September 16th, 2021, 10:51 pm

agent007 wrote:I keep getting stories about people who left. Leaving T&T to go to another country for good is not like hitching a ride from curepe taxi stand to pos yunno! Applications for SoC's were down up to recently and some borders like Canada were closed up till recently as well. Many immigration services have massive delays and waiting periods so where did all these people go when our borders reopened?

Are they people with tourist visas that gone to over stay in the people country/s? It certainly cannot be legal residency especially for Canada / US cause there is no way some trinis could get through so fast to say bon voyage.

If some cases are legitimate, these people started the paper work long before COVID19 was a threat. I not gonna lie to alluh, I've explored leaving and have done tremendous paper work thus far but ever since this pandemic started, I'm like T&T is no bed of roses but guess what, it's not greener pastures out there either. To each their own.

I actually know 2 families that left when our borders reopened and they both took a back door approach. I wish them all the best yes, the kind of madness I see some people do and the risk they put themselves in just to migrate is mind blowing.


its no different to the venes risking drowning or the afghans risk falling from a plane, if you want something bad enough you will do everything possible to make it happen, legal or not.

on another note depending on your situation, legal methods don't have to be a long drawn out process. Canada is about 1 year with the skilled worker option. Green cards for immediate family members of US citizens are usually less than a year too and they can fly over on a visa and adjust status(there is a legal way) . Many ways to tackle it.

User avatar
agent007
Shifting into 6th
Posts: 2061
Joined: November 19th, 2008, 11:19 am

Re: Leaving Trinidad for good...

Postby agent007 » September 16th, 2021, 11:07 pm

Ok noted, thanks

SuperiorMan
I LUV THIS PLACE
Posts: 1000
Joined: December 1st, 2020, 2:35 am

Re: Leaving Trinidad for good...

Postby SuperiorMan » September 22nd, 2021, 4:35 am

People that leave already....

I know it much lonelier up there but Who do you spend most of the time with there? Did you make friends with Trinis there? Do you avoid them? For the Indians, did you make friends with the Indians from India there? How do they interact with Trini Indians?

User avatar
zoom rader
TunerGod
Posts: 24472
Joined: April 22nd, 2003, 12:39 pm
Location: Grand Cayman

Re: Leaving Trinidad for good...

Postby zoom rader » September 22nd, 2021, 7:11 am

SuperiorMan wrote:People that leave already....

I know it much lonelier up there but Who do you spend most of the time with there? Did you make friends with Trinis there? Do you avoid them? For the Indians, did you make friends with the Indians from India there? How do they interact with Trini Indians?


Indians from India don't consider indo trinis as Indians .

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], tool-band and 64 guests