Forums

Leaving Trinidad for good...

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Leaving Trinidad for good...

Postby MaxPower » April 13th, 2021, 12:00 pm

timelapse wrote:Problem is that poor people does get ketch with this real bad.You renting, can't afford clothes or food for your ten children, but is party every other day and your old car have more hard pong than dj truck.Thats how the rich stay rich.
MaxPower wrote:We must manage our finances properly.

In most cases there is no need for all the extras.

X2,

IMG_6733.JPG

^ Never gets old.

unimatrix-001
Street 2NR

Postby unimatrix-001 » April 13th, 2021, 12:12 pm

MaxPower wrote:
unimatrix-001 wrote:
agent007 wrote:As for me, does anyone know the process to migrate to Australia? Please pm me, thanks.

if you really really serious about making that move, you will put aside the trini bad habit of asking other people for (mis)information and do your own research...it is extremely easy to find this info directly from the gvt of Australia

Hello unimatrix-001,

Whether our colleague agent007 is serious or not, where he wants to find information is his choice.

Rather than trying to act smart, research what research means....it is extremely easy to find this info in the dictionary. Basically its an inquiry or and investigation to establish facts which is exactly what he is doing.

Btw brightboy, Trinituner has provided and continues to provide, alot of information for many users.

But ok, you have established that you do not ask questions, nor do you answer and google is your only friend. People like you don’t really reach far, but if they do, their attitude stinks.

Nothing personal, Keep safe.

I have witnessed several times on this forum (not necessarily this post) where people ask for visa and immigration advice, and they got chit info from other tuners that would have landed them in big problems. In a couple cases I pointed them to the respective foreign gvt website where the exact info they are asking for is clearly given. Im looking out for agent007 by telling him to go check gvt of Australia (notice i told him where to start) if he's serious about immigrating there. If someone here gives him chit info on how to immigrate to Australia, he could endup in chubble.

Countries like Australia have many options for immigration. agent007 needs to find which way is applicable to him. What will work for Gopaul may not work for Seepaul...or agent007 can cast for 90 day fiancee. That method almost always works

PBZ Wingroad
Street 2NR

Postby PBZ Wingroad » April 13th, 2021, 12:37 pm

Soft & Life Skills Series Webinar
Legal Series
Basic Myths & Facts about US Immigration |
April 14, 2021.

Link: https://www.uwi.edu/alumnionline/civicr ... d=10895094

Have you considered migrating, the process can be complicated and overwhelming but it is manageable if you have the facts.

Join us on Wednesday, April 14, 2021, at 7:00 pm (JA)/ 8:00 pm (EC/EST) for an opportunity to learn how to dispel the myths surrounding US Immigration to make your transition easier.

Our presenter will be Attorney- at-Law, Nadine Atkinson Flowers.

We look forward to you participating in this webinar geared towards your personal growth.

The Bamboo Online
3NE 2NR for life

Postby The Bamboo Online » April 13th, 2021, 12:42 pm

Right now is best time to find work in USA if you got a new Greencard as many Americans and old Greencard holders are staying home and living of stimulus checks and collecting unemployment benefits until September. Everyone is hiring nobody wants to work.

I have a friend who work sunrise morning shift at UPS at a airport hub as airline tech just for the benefits and does couple hours of Uber and Doordash during the day this makes him $2000 a week all together. He also started his own little side hustle before he got his Greencard where repairs Hybrid car batteries. Makes at least a extra $1500 on a slow week doing that.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » April 13th, 2021, 12:44 pm

Guys do your own research, you don't need advisors telling you what you do. Most of these advisors are running a business and seeking your money

You will surprised how straightforward it is to migrate. Have education and work skills then it's even easier.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » April 13th, 2021, 12:56 pm

widdyphuck
18 pounds of Boost

Postby widdyphuck » April 13th, 2021, 2:41 pm

zoom rader wrote:Dummy before Karamath got big he lived in San Juan in a small house with dirt floors

So shut your arse if you don't know
eliteauto wrote:lol like is 2 Hafeez Karamath it had or one tuner is a poser with coolstorybro time. He probably didn't live in a huge compound in Valsyn neither, probably a lil shack with a ring stove to make sada
How did he get so rich zoom? From board house to super wealthy?

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » April 13th, 2021, 3:37 pm

wtf wrote:
zoom rader wrote:Dummy before Karamath got big he lived in San Juan in a small house with dirt floors

eliteauto wrote:lol like is 2 Hafeez Karamath it had or one tuner is a poser with coolstorybro time. He probably didn't live in a huge compound in Valsyn neither, probably a lil shack with a ring stove to make sada
He stated off as a small build contractor. His big break came when he became personal friends with a world desal water consultant. Is was this consultant that showed him the ropes in setting up a water business. He was in the right place at the right time for his desal plant.

widdyphuck
18 pounds of Boost

Postby widdyphuck » April 13th, 2021, 5:09 pm

zoom rader wrote:
wtf wrote:

He stated off as a small build contractor. His big break came when he became personal friends with a world desal water consultant. Is was this consultant that showed him the ropes in setting up a water business. He was in the right place at the right time for his desal plant.
Was his financial success all due to criminal activities? Guns/drugs etc

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » April 13th, 2021, 6:05 pm

wtf wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
wtf wrote:

Was his financial success all due to criminal activities? Guns/drugs etc
You sounding like a lil red government Jack arse.

He was never involved in as you stated. If you don't know then shut the f**K up.

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » April 13th, 2021, 7:28 pm

Yeah but he was corrupt af zoom...like most big businessmen that deals with state contracts in T&T I suppose.

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » April 13th, 2021, 7:30 pm

VII wrote:Yeah but he was corrupt af zoom...like most big businessmen that deals with state contracts in T&T I suppose.

Maybe Zoom Ricardo can clarify, but I assume the illegal dealings were involving only his son Khalid?

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » April 13th, 2021, 7:33 pm

His son's dealing were dotish lil boy ting..like you never hear about Desalcott and other controversial Karamath projects ? At one time he was nice and shiny but in the later half the cracks were showing...

Dohplaydat wrote:
VII wrote:Yeah but he was corrupt af zoom...like most big businessmen that deals with state contracts in T&T I suppose.

Maybe Zoom Ricardo can clarify, but I assume the illegal dealings were involving only his son Khalid?

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » April 13th, 2021, 7:39 pm

How was he corrupted? A man builds his own water plant and he is corrupted?

Last job he had was on the Brian lara Cricket stadium given to him by the red government.

Stop drinking that balisier juice sonny

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » April 13th, 2021, 7:40 pm

https://www.lindquistforensics.com/scas ... -trinidad/

Bid-Rigging, Money Laundering

Procurement Process is Drained Dry

The Desalination Company of Trinidad and Tobago is the largest operating desalination facility in the western hemisphere that was formed to sell desalinated seawater to a government owned agency from 2000 to 2024 on a build, own and operate basis.

The Attorney General retained Lindquist to investigate allegations of bid-rigging in a process that lead to award of the plant construction to Hafeez Karamath Engineering Services Ltd and Ionics, Inc., based in the U.S. in August 1999 at a cost of US$121 million. Lindquist retained Paul Kelly and Tom Daly to assist with the mandate.

In 2006 criminal charges were laid, but in 2010 after the passing of Hafeez Karamath the charges were dropped.

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » April 13th, 2021, 7:42 pm

Lol like you drinking too much yellow dhal..it giving you amnesia ??

zoom rader wrote:
How was he corrupted? A man builds his own water plant and he is corrupted?

Last job he had was on the Brian lara Cricket stadium given to him by the red government.

Stop drinking that balisier juice sonny

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » April 13th, 2021, 7:43 pm

VII wrote:His son's dealing were dotish lil boy ting..like you never hear about Desalcott and other controversial Karamath projects ? At one time he was nice and shiny but in the later half the cracks were showing...

Dohplaydat wrote:

The son buss out an AK47, was on rocks and killed a person in vehicular smash up.

Nutting came out of those cases .

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » April 13th, 2021, 7:46 pm

VII wrote:https://www.lindquistforensics.com/scases/desalcott-trinidad/

The Desalination Company of Trinidad and Tobago is the largest operating desalination facility in the western hemisphere that was formed to sell desalinated seawater to a government owned agency from 2000 to 2024 on a build, own and operate basis.

The Attorney General retained Lindquist to investigate allegations of bid-rigging in a process that lead to award of the plant construction to Hafeez Karamath Engineering Services Ltd and Ionics, Inc., based in the U.S. in August 1999 at a cost of US$121 million. Lindquist retained Paul Kelly and Tom Daly to assist with the mandate.

In 2006 criminal charges were laid, but in 2010 after the passing of Hafeez Karamath the charges were dropped.
A man spends his own money via loans to build his own plant and that is bid rigging?

Desalcott is not and was never a government owned plant

No tax payers money was ever spent to build or operating Desalcott. It was all done via loans from Republic Bank and General Electric, who were part owners.

You think Republic Bank and GE will be involved in money laundering?

I know you smarter so don't be a Jack arse like pastor Habit7 or eliteauto
Last edited by zoom rader on April 13th, 2021, 7:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » April 13th, 2021, 7:56 pm

It was a bidding process before that.. pal I'm just saying there was a case for him to answer...Lindquist is a serious international firm and won't recommend charges unless there's a good case...

I'm fully aware of the squeaky clean and glossy Karamath but I'm also familiar with the cracking one.. and his kids that's a whole other level of shameful and reckless...I know them people well...

My big sister bought a townhouse from them in Valsayn years ago and maintained a relationship with them while she worked at PWC..they also lived on the compound, and she spoke glowingly of him for decades but also spoke about the scandals and the toll it was taking close to the end..

zoom rader wrote:

A man spends his own money via loans to build his own plant and that is bid rigging?

Last edited by VII on April 13th, 2021, 8:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

TheBoostLord
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby TheBoostLord » April 13th, 2021, 8:02 pm

sigh the thread got derailed so easily.

Anyway I'm still here living in trini(us citizen), working for myself and trying a few extra things on the side. Close to clearing off all overheads then i can see some positive cash flow. I do possibly see myself leaving at some point if things continue, but not to go work for anyone at all. Not gunna take my family over there to struggle, i know exactly what its like. Will keep building myself here and if it ever comes to it, migrate with a decent amount to not have to beg to live. The grass is not always greener.

There is always an opportunity in every situation. The resourceful and hungry will find a way to make it work for them.
Last edited by TheBoostLord on April 13th, 2021, 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » April 13th, 2021, 8:04 pm

VII wrote:It was a bidding process before that.. pal I'm.just saying there was a case for him to answer...Lindquist is a serious firm and wont recommend charges unless theres a good case...

I'm fully aware of the squeaky clean and glossy Karamath but I'm also familiar with the cracking one.. and his kids that's a whole other level of shameful and reckless...I know them well...

My big sister bought a townhouse from them in Valsayn years ago and maintained a relationship with them also while she worked at PWC..and she spoke glowingly of him for decades but also spoke about the scandals and the toll it was taking close to the end..

zoom rader wrote:

He had no case to answer to .

The red government was relieved when he died cause the made up case was going nowhere.

During the case the same red government gave him the contract to complete the Brian lara stadium.

Why you think he got the stadium contract?

Stop drinking the bailiser juice sonny

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » April 13th, 2021, 8:25 pm

I don't drink none ah dem juices pal.. fed up of all of them and almost cynical..but still I persist with a smile..

Redress10
12 pounds of Boost

Postby Redress10 » April 13th, 2021, 8:46 pm

TheBoostLord wrote:sigh the thread got derailed so easily.

Anyway I'm still here living in trini(us citizen), working for myself and trying a few extra things on the side. Close to clearing off all overheads then i can see some positive cash flow. I do possibly see myself leaving at some point if things continue, but not to go work for anyone at all. Not gunna take my family over there to struggle, i know exactly what its like. Will keep building myself here and if it ever comes to it, migrate with a decent amount to not have to beg to live. The grass is not always greener.

There is always an opportunity in every situation. The resourceful and hungry will find a way to make it work for them.

Exactly. It's either you are a worker or an owner in this world. It's up to the individual to understand this.

I'll also add that the world is different now. You don't have to physically be in another country in order to profit and do business. Everything now involves remote working and connections etc.

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » April 13th, 2021, 8:57 pm

Hello TheBoostLord,

Thank you for taking the time to get back to the topic at hand. Does your business depend on forex? What do you think of the future here?

Sōsuke Aizen
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Sōsuke Aizen » April 13th, 2021, 9:21 pm

SuperiorMan wrote:

Hello TheBoostLord,

Thank you for taking the time to get back to the topic at hand. Does your business depend on forex? What do you think of the future here?

Posting on the wrong account Caxxos :lol:

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » April 13th, 2021, 9:21 pm

Sōsuke Aizen wrote:
SuperiorMan wrote:

Hello TheBoostLord,

:D

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » April 13th, 2021, 9:24 pm

Sōsuke Aizen wrote:
SuperiorMan wrote:

Hello TheBoostLord,

Hello Sōsuke Aizen,

What do you mean?

Redress10
12 pounds of Boost

Postby Redress10 » April 13th, 2021, 9:41 pm

SuperiorMan wrote:

Hello TheBoostLord,

Do you require forex to create products for export or do you simply import and sell?

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » April 13th, 2021, 9:47 pm

Redress10 wrote:
SuperiorMan wrote:

Hello TheBoostLord,

Do you require forex to create products for export or do you simply import and sell?

Hello Redress10, excellent point.

Can every product be created in Trinidad?

Sōsuke Aizen
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Sōsuke Aizen » April 13th, 2021, 9:49 pm

SuperiorMan wrote:
Sōsuke Aizen wrote:
SuperiorMan wrote:

Hello TheBoostLord,

Hello Sōsuke Aizen,

What do you mean?

Check back in the vene ched. :roll:

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”