Forums

I have ah tabanca

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

nismotrinidappa
I LUV THIS PLACE

Re: I have ah tabanca

Postby nismotrinidappa » November 5th, 2020, 8:08 am

I feel you going after the wrong type of girls... comparability issues..88 sins will explain it better. I eh feeling to type and explain.

If you have a car spend time with it. Wash it kiss it massage it detail it . It loves you back. I put in hard pong for lockdown ..

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » November 5th, 2020, 9:54 am

nismotrinidappa wrote:I feel you going after the wrong type of girls... comparability issues..88 sins will explain it better. I eh feeling to type and explain.

If you have a car spend time with it. Wash it kiss it massage it detail it . It loves you back. I put in hard pong for lockdown ..

he go figure it out sooner or later. if not he right arm go develop plenty more endurance than the left :lol:
but srsly

schoolboy, you broke the 1st rule of dealing with females-never let them kno u seriously interested in them, even if they showing you they interested in you.
look some insight
Most female humans start being offered dick from their early teens, from the time they start to develop. So when you giving a female one setta attention, she equates that to you offering that female some dick. That ain't nuttn new or special, so she will ignore that, meanwhile all she studying is how hard are you willing to work for the meow, & what she could get from you without having to give it up. This is primarily caused by most females being very mistakenly misinformed by their mothers that a man will do damn near anything for meow, and that the hole between their legs is more valuable than gold. As we all kno, it ain't. Their mothers had no clue what a man is & described little boys to them & tell them that is man.

Your work as a man is to re-educate these misinformed females that meow ain't worth as much as they think it is, & that if they not bringing something to the table other than their usual paltry offerings (looks, meow, a half decent bj, etc) they not worth your time or attention or emotions. I don't mean only material things, but do not misunderstand, she must have her own ducats. If you see a gyul that looking real nice, (flawless makeup, designer this & that, long nails, plenty jewelry, bess weave, etc,) but she not working or she working somewhere for chicken feed, is either she spending all she chicken feed on she looks (she dotish) or several idiots maintaining that (she feel she bright & man dotish), yuh eh want dat. She MUST be able to maintain her standard of living on her own, and to be with you as a man she must bring some form of worth to you (intellectual, empathy & compassion, helpfulness, critical thinking and analysis & problem solving capabilities, willingness to work,etc. whatever you like). Let them kno one time, empty hands not welcome.
Now, when you do this more than a few of them will get pissin mad and probably cuss yuh & ask yuh who d ass you think you is & ride out immediately. That's a good thing, yuh just got rid of a gold diggin ho & saved yourself several thousand dollars and some headache. She mad because what they were taught works to their advantage & they have no intention of losing said advantage, & she realizes that you ain't the mook she was told all men are. Those that remain, start to pick & choose from those options. Those are the ones that can think. They might have some bad programming but you hadda decide if they worth your time to go thru the effort it go take to scrap them down & rebuild.
Start with that

If all else fails, just remember, even tho is covid times, they never closed down murray street.

ScHoolboySoloQ
Trinituner Peong

Postby ScHoolboySoloQ » November 5th, 2020, 5:42 pm

Max and 88sins thank you guys so much for taking your time to comment

I did break the 1st rule :lol: I really couldn't help myself I was too indulged

I read the messages earlier but I went for a hike today, I feel very refreshed, nothing is bothering me anymore. Today was one of the most important self reflections I have ever done, I screamed to the top of my lungs

I've let go of it and many other things that was on my mind

I will eat well, stay active and keep praying 8-)

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » November 5th, 2020, 5:58 pm

yeah that nice for today, but yuh check the Obeah man?

ScHoolboySoloQ
Trinituner Peong

Postby ScHoolboySoloQ » November 13th, 2020, 8:17 am

Yeah the Obeah man give me some white powder and some cockroach oil, he tell me to soak some sage in the oil and bun it

Update: She did text back but I just did not bother to open the chat. Then she called a few times but it went unanswered because I wasn't by my phone, however I didn't bother to return the calls.

It was clear she saw my messages and left the phone to ring off when I called. She always online on WhatsApp.

I got too comfortable with her. It's done.

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » November 13th, 2020, 9:00 am

ScHoolboySoloQ wrote:Yeah the Obeah man give me some white powder and some cockroach oil, he tell me to soak some sage in the oil and bun it

Update: She did text back but I just did not bother to open the chat. Then she called a few times but it went unanswered because I wasn't by my phone, however I didn't bother to return the calls.

It was clear she saw my messages and left the phone to ring off when I called. She always online on WhatsApp.

I got too comfortable with her. It's done.

That good. Just now she go evolve to not show if Whatsapp messages being delivered or read; her status permanently set to Busy.
Look back in some years and you'll see she help you dodge a bullet and possible chop.

Go learn video editing and a trade skill; start up a wood turning or toy restoration YouTube channel. We go support you here and smash that like button.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”