TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

aight somebody set me straight on this BMW dealership thing...

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

agent007
punchin NOS

Re: aight somebody set me straight on this BMW dealership thing...

Postby agent007 » June 18th, 2019, 7:51 am

Since the thread already derailed let me mention this...
1. They say rich people did not become that way by throwing away money but many of them buy premium brands including BMW, Benz and Audi etc.
2. They say rich people would not throw away money because that's how they stay rich, it means, some of them would never purchase those premium brands even though they can afford it.
3. Trinituner ballers say, you can't afford these premium brands because you're a sufferer.
4. It have people who make so much money, they really don't care how they spend it just to maintain an image.
The list can go on I know but I see these premium brands as money pits. Not the kind of vehicles one should own if you have other priorities.

The resale value on these vehicles are so poor, the depreciation on a C180 Benz is more than the cost of a new Corolla in a few years. BMWs like other premium brands are lovely vehicles, nice to look at, nice to drive, nice features and safety and they will give you the attention you are looking for. Bravo. But there is a reason why after the 3, 4 and 5 yr lease is over, they are on the market for resale. To commit to these money pits would be hard for most or sufferers alike.

As a sufferer, I would rather throw my money on a $419k 2wd manual wing mirror Toyota RAV4 or a $410k CRV 4wd or even a $459k Forester Eyesight than some European product. Like I mentioned previously, the resale value on some old appliances rotting away in people yard have more worth than a used X5 diesel. Even the rich would call it quits because they not able and pass that rubbish to an unsuspecting sufferer who want all the badge glory to show people what trading forex can do.

I'll take my sufferer self and settle for a new Jap branded crossover/SUV anyday which is what we have done and to-date, after up to 5yrs we have had 0 not 1 eh but 0 issues.

SLVR1
Sweet on this forum

Postby SLVR1 » June 18th, 2019, 8:16 am

agent007 wrote:Since the thread already derailed let me mention this...
1. They say rich people did not become that way by throwing away money but many of them buy premium brands including BMW, Benz and Audi etc.
2. They say rich people would not throw away money because that's how they stay rich, it means, some of them would never purchase those premium brands even though they can afford it.
3. Trinituner ballers say, you can't afford these premium brands because you're a sufferer.
4. It have people who make so much money, they really don't care how they spend it just to maintain an image.
The list can go on I know but I see these premium brands as money pits. Not the kind of vehicles one should own if you have other priorities.

The resale value on these vehicles are so poor, the depreciation on a C180 Benz is more than the cost of a new Corolla in a few years. BMWs like other premium brands are lovely vehicles, nice to look at, nice to drive, nice features and safety and they will give you the attention you are looking for. Bravo. But there is a reason why after the 3, 4 and 5 yr lease is over, they are on the market for resale. To commit to these money pits would be hard for most or sufferers alike.

As a sufferer, I would rather throw my money on a $419k 2wd manual wing mirror Toyota RAV4 or a $410k CRV 4wd or even a $459k Forester Eyesight than some European product. Like I mentioned previously, the resale value on some old appliances rotting away in people yard have more worth than a used X5 diesel. Even the rich would call it quits because they not able and pass that rubbish to an unsuspecting sufferer who want all the badge glory to show people what trading forex can do.

I'll take my sufferer self and settle for a new Jap branded crossover/SUV anyday which is what we have done and to-date, after up to 5yrs we have had 0 not 1 eh but 0 issues.

Additionally, many people that lease purchase these hold certain positions/own business and want the depreciation factor on their books. For them while image plays a part, the depreciation factor is also important. Tuner accountants can vouch on this. This is why many business change these vehicles out after 3-5 years maybe 6. Resale value etc. goes out the window for them. I do agree with you on the RAV4, CRV and Forester as better buys.

Monk BANzai
3NE 2NR Moderator
Location: 2 Laws of 2NR. 1. You can't turn a hoe into a housewife. 2. The Streets are Undefeated.

Postby Monk BANzai » June 18th, 2019, 8:56 am

agent007 wrote:Since the thread already derailed let me mention this...

But no one cares tho. So take yuhself back to the IML ched and continue to beat that dead horse.

No. One. Cares.

agent007
punchin NOS

Postby agent007 » June 18th, 2019, 9:29 am

Well I am glad you care. Bmw is 1 such deadhorse that could do with some beating right now, we are doing our part.

A172
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby A172 » June 18th, 2019, 10:29 am

agree with agent007, toss dem car as they reach 5 years old

rather enjoy a benz/bmw than a new bran sufferermobile doe

dem velar looking good rn

Monk BANzai
3NE 2NR Moderator
Location: 2 Laws of 2NR. 1. You can't turn a hoe into a housewife. 2. The Streets are Undefeated.

Postby Monk BANzai » June 18th, 2019, 10:50 am

A172 wrote:agree with agent007, toss dem car as they reach 5 years old

rather enjoy a benz/bmw than a new bran sufferermobile doe

dem velar looking good rn

dem ting does come with manual wing mirror? lol.... make sure and heed Agent007 advice eh.... fling way yuh nanocoat... zero value.

Good vid BTW..make that Agent007MercZeroFailureCar look bess.

A172

Postby A172 » June 18th, 2019, 10:59 am

premier on a diff level
change my mind

IMG_20190612_111006.jpeg

IMG_20190612_110927.jpeg

IMG_20190612_110702.jpeg

IMG_20190612_110632.jpeg

IMG_20190612_110541.jpeg

IMG_20190612_111057.jpeg

IMG_20190612_111043.jpeg

IMG_20190612_111150.jpeg

Coppershot
Riding on 17's

Postby Coppershot » June 18th, 2019, 11:41 am

MG Man
2NRholic

Postby MG Man » June 18th, 2019, 11:56 am

so.....who's gonna do a better job? ANSA or the new LDG front...
ANSA's sales were down, they didn't always follow head office's directives....LDG's service center was iffy at best imo, and now they will have to deal with fussy BMW customers....will be interesting to see how they deal with after sales service
Ultimately the beatup over resale is a moot point for most people buying a new euro, same for cost pf parts etc
*goes back to suffering*

A172

Postby A172 » June 18th, 2019, 1:00 pm

fix for low euro resale value:

- bring in a 2 year old model from release date roro. Way more features than local model out the box.
Con: you would need to have cash upfront to do this.

- keep for 3 years, sell at 5 years old. This way the car still eligible for car loan financing via bank etc for prospective buyers and it's still the current model with more features & recent plate so demand will be high

- u already pay below market value by bringing the car yourself so u could afford to sell for basically what u pay for it or slightly less & that price still way below market value so ppl would lap it up.

ppl who buy local base features model mostly take loans at full dealer price so they keep these cars until their loan done so u at an advantage selling yours years before the model change with a recent plate to boot.

Local owners would now be looking to sell after a new model release and trying to recoup all the bool they got on their loan & with a new model out is basically ole junk so thats why u see plenty euros sitting long with no interest

chess not checkers

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » June 18th, 2019, 1:22 pm

MG Man wrote:so.....who's gonna do a better job? ANSA or the new LDG front...
ANSA's sales were down, they didn't always follow head office's directives....LDG's service center was iffy at best imo, and now they will have to deal with fussy BMW customers....will be interesting to see how they deal with after sales service .Ultimately the beatup over resale is a moot point for most people buying a new euro, same for cost pf parts etc
*goes back to suffering*

Talk done! Internationally these cars are purchased because of their qualities. Safety, reliability comfort etc. Here men want to criticise them. To each his own. Funny part is that I've heard people cry down cars they've never owned ,but the day they can afford it ,that's the first thing they buy.

MG Man
2NRholic

Postby MG Man » June 18th, 2019, 1:22 pm

stop giving out secrets....you gonna ruin Carmax for me

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » June 18th, 2019, 1:23 pm

A172 wrote:fix for low euro resale value:

- bring in a 2 year old model from release date roro. Way more features than local model out the box.

- keep for 3 years, sell at 5 years old. This way the car still eligible for car loan financing via bank etc for prospective buyers and it's still the current model with more features & recent plate so demand will be high

- u already pay below market value by bringing the car yourself so u could afford to sell for basically what u pay for it or slightly less & that price still way below market value so ppl would lap it up.

ppl who buy local base features model mostly take loans at full dealer price so they keep these cars until their loan done so u at an advantage selling yours years before the model change with a recent plate to boot.

Local owners would now be looking to sell after a new model release and trying to recoup all the bool they got on their loan & with a new model out is basically ole junk so thats why u see plenty euros sitting long with no interest

chess not checkers

That is where you come in.

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » June 18th, 2019, 1:35 pm

Fowl and cockroach, I know meh place European cars are beautiful though

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » June 18th, 2019, 1:37 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
eliteauto wrote:Fowl and cockroach, I know meh place European cars are beautiful though

I like mih Korean too, you know that.

A172

Postby A172 » June 18th, 2019, 1:47 pm

have this for sale rn $395k

i personally cant see how ppl in their 10yr loaned up new bran rav4 etc. could turn up their nose at the person who buy this
IMG_20190617_125825.jpeg

worksux101
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby worksux101 » June 18th, 2019, 2:11 pm

rspann wrote:
MG Man wrote:so.....who's gonna do a better job? ANSA or the new LDG front...
ANSA's sales were down, they didn't always follow head office's directives....LDG's service center was iffy at best imo, and now they will have to deal with fussy BMW customers....will be interesting to see how they deal with after sales service .Ultimately the beatup over resale is a moot point for most people buying a new euro, same for cost pf parts etc
*goes back to suffering*

Talk done! Internationally these cars are purchased because of their qualities. Safety, reliability comfort etc. Here men want to criticise them. To each his own. Funny part is that I've heard people cry down cars they've never owned ,but the day they can afford it ,that's the first thing they buy.

This. As someone whose owned an xtrail, the last 2 crvs and a sportage, none compare to the bmw in any fashion.
The illusion of parts being more expensive is a myth.
But alas, to each their own.

ismithx
punchin NOS

Postby ismithx » June 18th, 2019, 2:39 pm

A172 wrote:have this for sale rn $395k

i personally cant see how ppl in their 10yr loaned up new bran rav4 etc. could turn up their nose at the person who buy this IMG_20190617_125825.jpeg

oh snap

stikid09
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby stikid09 » June 18th, 2019, 3:03 pm

There's an M Sport 5 series for sale on the forum here since March from Carmax, price started at $400K and now they are down to $349 and added a 3 month warranty!

viewtopic.php?f=55&t=740167

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » June 18th, 2019, 5:01 pm

With a phone call or an email, I could get any part in a few days at less than half the price of the dealers here.

buzz
Riding on 17's

Postby buzz » June 19th, 2019, 11:47 am

Is it still ok of me to ask if bodi prices were affected ? :|

MG Man
2NRholic

Postby MG Man » June 19th, 2019, 9:09 pm

stikid09 wrote:There's an M Sport 5 series for sale on the forum here since March from Carmax, price started at $400K and now they are down to $349 and added a 3 month warranty!

https://www.trinituner.com/v4/forums/vi ... 5&t=740167

problem with those cars is those who can afford to pay cash won't buy a used car, and the ones who need a loan won't have the 25% downpayment....high end used cars are in a weird place in the used car market

ProtonPowder
Riding on 18's

Postby ProtonPowder » June 19th, 2019, 9:44 pm

A172 wrote:fix for low euro resale value:

chess not checkers

I know people that get MVT/VAT exemptions doing this that bring in C180s cleared and on the road for 90-95k total.

A172

Postby A172 » June 19th, 2019, 10:14 pm

u know ppl who know u go believe anything too

Aaron 2NR
2NR phototakerouter

Postby Aaron 2NR » June 19th, 2019, 10:25 pm

Ben_spanna wrote:So just a heads up for anyone that owns a Bimmer X5 diesel, theres a whisper in the air that under the new dealership that they will not be bringing any more of the problematic X5 diesels, and they will not be supporting them either, so for all you owners of recently purchased diesel x5- suck salt for service and parts ability soon.
We will supposedly see more of the hybrids making its way to our shores.
But what the heck do I know - have fun with your expensive suv's …………….

Ansa stopped importation of the diesel models about a year now... also the new dealers are contractually obligated to support any bmw sold by the local firms

ProtonPowder
Riding on 18's

Postby ProtonPowder » June 19th, 2019, 10:27 pm

Lol but it is true.

Is for their own personal use, as they get the exemption only once per 3 years or so. Is not roro dealers we talking about here.

A172

Postby A172 » June 19th, 2019, 10:54 pm

gas up then pips by proxy
lmao

Aaron 2NR
2NR phototakerouter

Postby Aaron 2NR » June 19th, 2019, 10:57 pm

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » June 19th, 2019, 11:48 pm

ProtonPowder wrote:Lol but it is true.

Is for their own personal use, as they get the exemption only once per 3 years or so. Is not roro dealers we talking about here.
Proton I feel you getting mamaguy. I'm entitled to a vehicle concession and in the price range you mentioned I'll probably get a Teana/Maxima not a C180

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » June 20th, 2019, 1:22 am

Factoid:

99% of Tuners do not own a BMW .

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”