Forums

GG - Is This a T&T Police Officer?

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

GG - Is This a T&T Police Officer?

Postby bluefete » August 7th, 2019, 9:47 am

I thought long and hard before posting this because I was not sure if it was in T&T (although the officer's name was called).

But when I saw the cooking gas tank in the yard, I said, maybe, just maybe ...

Guy supposed to be on injury leave and always walking with crutches in public.

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: GG - Is This a T&T Police Officer?

Postby eliteauto » August 7th, 2019, 10:40 am

my blood boil with that, hope he is arrested and charged, hope the lady has some male relatives that could visit prior to the arrest and reciprocate

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Postby Blaze d Chalice » August 7th, 2019, 10:40 am

I don't condone this boolchit, but at the same time, it surprised me how much commentors were against the actions of the man, but when a Vene woman is the one in trouble, she automatically gets ALL the blame regardless of the evidence.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » August 7th, 2019, 10:51 am

OP vid not working , post d fb link

seems lately all d fb vids posted here on tuner doesnt work .... :|

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Postby Blaze d Chalice » August 7th, 2019, 11:01 am

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » August 7th, 2019, 12:41 pm

Rovin wrote:OP vid not working , post d fb link

seems lately all d fb vids posted here on tuner doesnt work .... :|

If you are viewing the post in the mobile app, tap the post, tap more and tap Web View.
The facebook video is working on the website

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » August 7th, 2019, 9:42 pm

eliteauto wrote:my blood boil with that, hope he is arrested and charged, hope the lady has some male relatives that could visit prior to the arrest and reciprocate

This.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » August 7th, 2019, 9:57 pm

Steups, i would torture him in ways he could never imagine even in his nightmares....

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » August 7th, 2019, 9:57 pm

VexXx Dogg wrote:
eliteauto wrote:my blood boil with that, hope he is arrested and charged, hope the lady has some male relatives that could visit prior to the arrest and reciprocate

This.
He should be changed with assault.

There could be another side to this story to cause him to behave in this way. He is wrong to hit but we don't know what caused it. There are times women provoke men and cause men to react.

Women often push buttons to see how much they can get away with .

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » August 7th, 2019, 10:12 pm

zoom rader wrote:
VexXx Dogg wrote:

This.

There could be another side to this story to cause him to behave in this way. He is wrong to hit but we don't know what caused it. There are times women provoke men and cause men to react.

Women often push buttons to see how much they can ger away with .

In that case they could get away with plenty. I was raised to never hit a woman.
WALK AWAY.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » August 7th, 2019, 10:46 pm

VexXx Dogg wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
VexXx Dogg wrote:

This.

In that case they could get away with plenty. I was raised to never hit a woman.
WALK AWAY.
Good for you.

https://youtu.be/tUvBG7NJlcI

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » August 8th, 2019, 5:39 am

VexXx Dogg wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
VexXx Dogg wrote:

This.

WALK AWAY.

just meh curiosity here eh dogg
if when you walk away she follows you & launch a brick at your head, you keep on walking away? your real name wouldn't happen to be Johnny Walker by chance?

I not saying it ok to beat a female, but imho the only real valid rational reason for a male to release some bellars on a female is to stop said female from assaulting/injuring/killing said male.
zr is actually correct in that many females are a lot like children in that they will test a man to se exactly how far they can go & what they can get away with. & if all he does is get vex & walk away or concede to the female, she wil no longer see him as the man in the relationship, she will see him as a little boy there to be used & manipulated.
Some females will even push further than a man can tolerate, for the sole purpose of wanting to seee if he'll do anything more than just get vex, thinking that he dare not hit a female knowing that if he does its easy for her to make him look like an abusive monster. She will say to the police "he beat me", but conveniently omit the section of the altercation directly preceding the part where he turn she into a raccoon, the part where she pull out the cutlass & pelt chop at him, & unless a man has evidence of the provocation & threat to his person, she will more than likely be successful.

Me personally I have no need to hit a female but that's primarily because I let them know up front that I got no problem with gender equality & if a female somehow develop the idea that my purpose for keeping she around is so that she can to test my limits, i go let she know early on that she wrong, & if for whatever insane reason she get the random idea that she could fight with this man, I will put the fact that she is a female aside while I while I teach she otherwise.

16 cycles
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby 16 cycles » August 8th, 2019, 5:55 am

real sorry for smallie there to have to go through that...

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » August 8th, 2019, 8:04 am

16 cycles wrote:real sorry for smallie there to have to go through that...

for real, I see no reason for him to react in that manner.
but...
Nobody here knows whether or not she verbally or physically threatened him when she went inside or did something else prior to the video to aggravate him to the extent that it triggered that kinda conduct. even if she did, I don't think the physical assault was necessary because she didn't appear combative. She was actually quite submissive, never really fought back, just tried to shield blows as best she could.

I would not be surprised if/when the total truth of the story comes to light that either he suspected he getting horn or he was actually getting horn.

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby hydroep » August 8th, 2019, 8:13 am

Generally speaking physical abuse is the man's forte while verbal and mental abuse is the domain of a woman - and let's face it they know how to manipulate and push people's buttons.

Neither sex has the right to abuse the other but as it stands, the law is on the side of the woman i.e. ah never see anybody get throw in jail for their "mouth", save for cussing in public.

The best advice for fellas is to 'beat them' at their own game. If you could develop some verbal skills give them back good — that usually shuts them up. Otherwise, just ignore them, take a drive, go and lime with the fellas etc..etc..etc... Anytime you lash out it is YOU who will be labelled as the wrong one, regardless of who instigated it...:|

Joshie23
Riding on 17's

Postby Joshie23 » August 8th, 2019, 8:38 am

Unpopular opinion: Some of you all that are even slightly justifying the behaviour probably have woman beating tendencies in you all. I call heavy BS. Talking sheit about 'you don't know what she did'. In the video in question she didn't even retaliate so that debunks the argument about her launching a brick. Verbally threatened him? :lol: :lol: An even weaker argument. Big to 'big', there is never a reason to hit a woman. If she's overly aggressive, de-escalate yes. Subdue yes. But the kind of hand shared in this video? Unjustifiable. Disclaimer: keep your 'what if she's *insert heinous act here* to your child/mother/family member to yourself. If that's a question you need to ask, you probably don't have enough brain power to be on the internet in any case. If she was in fact trying to abuse him and he really is a law enforcement person, he should be adequately trained to subdue her, and with not even so much as a hand raised to defend herself, that's clearly not the case here.

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » August 8th, 2019, 8:42 am

Try to correct your brainwashed thinking. There is never a reason to hit anyone. Why specify women alone? A man that didn't do you anything is fair game then? Bro, this ain't 1819 ok? Women demanded equality a long time ago, try to get it in your head and treat them as such.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » August 8th, 2019, 8:52 am

Hitting anyone both male and female is never the answer.

Reading the comments here Trini is doomed with beta males and white knghts

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » August 8th, 2019, 9:10 am

Joshie23 wrote:Unpopular opinion: Some of you all that are even slightly justifying the behaviour probably have woman beating tendencies in you all. I call heavy BS. Talking sheit about 'you don't know what she did'. In the video in question she didn't even retaliate so that debunks the argument about her launching a brick. Verbally threatened him? :lol: :lol: An even weaker argument. Big to 'big', there is never a reason to hit a woman. If she's overly aggressive, de-escalate yes. Subdue yes. But the kind of hand shared in this video? Unjustifiable. Disclaimer: keep your 'what if she's *insert heinous act here* to your child/mother/family member to yourself. If that's a question you need to ask, you probably don't have enough brain power to be on the internet in any case. If she was in fact trying to abuse him and he really is a law enforcement person, he should be adequately trained to subdue her, and with not even so much as a hand raised to defend herself, that's clearly not the case here.

white knight beta male in shining aluminum foil spotted
anyway,
watch this, get some laughs, and broaden your limited thinking son.
btw if you can show me a weapon a female is literally incapable of using against a man SOLELY because she is female, then I might take you little more seriously. Until such time, I'll keep on consider you a joke

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » August 8th, 2019, 9:13 am

In any domestic dispute voilence against each other is never the answer.
Many of US have been taught from an early age (men) that its never acceptable to hit a woman, I was taught that an di stand by today , EXCEPT,,,
with the kind of nosy ignorant power neck females there are, if I'm ever attacked or assaulted by any woman other than my spouse, sister, mother ,aunty or immediate family for any reason then its level cuff down for your stupidity... all forms of respect for you go out the window.

16 cycles
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby 16 cycles » August 8th, 2019, 9:17 am

Someone choosing a non-violent approach doesn't make them a white knight...

Agreed in light of an attack with force multipliers a combative approach might be required but quite alot had to go wrong in most cases for it to reach there...

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby hydroep » August 8th, 2019, 9:25 am

That Bill Burr video is level kicks but there's a lot of truth in there, especially this:

"When you say there's no reason (to hit a woman) you kill any examination of how two
people ended up at that place."

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » August 8th, 2019, 9:34 am

88sins wrote:
VexXx Dogg wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
VexXx Dogg wrote:

This.

WALK AWAY.

just meh curiosity here eh dogg
if when you walk away she follows you & launch a brick at your head, you keep on walking away? your real name wouldn't happen to be Johnny Walker by chance?

I not saying it ok to beat a female, but imho the only real valid rational reason for a male to release some bellars on a female is to stop said female from assaulting/injuring/killing said male.
zr is actually correct in that many females are a lot like children in that they will test a man to se exactly how far they can go & what they can get away with. & if all he does is get vex & walk away or concede to the female, she wil no longer see him as the man in the relationship, she will see him as a little boy there to be used & manipulated.
Some females will even push further than a man can tolerate, for the sole purpose of wanting to seee if he'll do anything more than just get vex, thinking that he dare not hit a female knowing that if he does its easy for her to make him look like an abusive monster. She will say to the police "he beat me", but conveniently omit the section of the altercation directly preceding the part where he turn she into a raccoon, the part where she pull out the cutlass & pelt chop at him, & unless a man has evidence of the provocation & threat to his person, she will more than likely be successful.

Me personally I have no need to hit a female but that's primarily because I let them know up front that I got no problem with gender equality & if a female somehow develop the idea that my purpose for keeping she around is so that she can to test my limits, i go let she know early on that she wrong, & if for whatever insane reason she get the random idea that she could fight with this man, I will put the fact that she is a female aside while I while I teach she otherwise.

I've seen the ugly side of spousal abuse.
From inside my own extended family, to ladies in the neighbourhood who used to run to our house at night. As a child, this is particularly terrifying and I basically made a decision to not be those guys. That's hard to do when you're 8 years old.

To ZR's and your point - I doh assosciate myself with the type of woman who would want to launch a brick behind my head. It takes two to escalate a situation. If I were in that kinda situation, ego aside, firetruck that I running TF away and leaving her psycho beyotch there quarrelling with herself. But again, I doh have that kinda mad people in my life.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » August 8th, 2019, 9:44 am

Agreed^^^^
If you are in a situation that could escalate- like driving,prudence dictates that you avoid the immovable object before you hit it -walk away from the argument BEFORE you reach the point of losing control.

Why stay with some one who regularly chooses to push you to that point?

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » August 8th, 2019, 9:57 am

Any man who hits a woman is a meow...simply put

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » August 8th, 2019, 10:23 am

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:Any man who hits a woman is a meow...simply put
Bullchit

https://youtu.be/LJwAkRJcuIw

Joshie23
Riding on 17's

Postby Joshie23 » August 8th, 2019, 11:31 am

88sins wrote:white knight beta male in shining aluminum foil spotted
anyway,
btw if you can show me a weapon a female is literally incapable of using against a man SOLELY because she is female, then I might take you little more seriously. Until such time, I'll keep on consider you a joke

Are you retarded? Where did weapon come in? How does a knife fight or gun fight equate a man beating a woman? Did you even watch the video? It's ok if you're a woman beater, I guess; there are lots of people in here that agree with you anyways. I'm fine with being a white knight, especially if a man loses the key of his brain to put his hands on my sisters, daughter or mother if she decides to date again. I'll white knight all day. You obviously don't have females in your life if you equate someone having a problem with a man beating a woman, especially in this SPECIFIC video to a white knight.

maj. tom wrote:Try to correct your brainwashed thinking. There is never a reason to hit anyone. Why specify women alone? A man that didn't do you anything is fair game then? Bro, this ain't 1819 ok? Women demanded equality a long time ago, try to get it in your head and treat them as such.

Wow. That's all I can say in response to this. ZR said anyone putting hands on anyone is wrong and I agree with that but (read this slowly); I spoke against hitting women because..umm...isn't that what happened in the video? Abuse of any kind against any gender is wrong, but I'm dealing with this specific video. That you can't decipher that on your own, is more of an indictment on you than it is on me.

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » August 8th, 2019, 11:42 am

The fruity way he threw those blows really suggesting he accustomed to one-way assault. All muscle, dick and balls until they meet someone who rather trade blows than cower and try to block.

Joshie23
Riding on 17's

Postby Joshie23 » August 8th, 2019, 11:48 am

VexXx Dogg wrote: I've seen the ugly side of spousal abuse.
From inside my own extended family, to ladies in the neighbourhood who used to run to our house at night. As a child, this is particularly terrifying and I basically made a decision to not be those guys. That's hard to do when you're 8 years old.

To ZR's and your point - I doh assosciate myself with the type of woman who would want to launch a brick behind my head. It takes two to escalate a situation. If I were in that kinda situation, ego aside, firetruck that I running TF away and leaving her psycho beyotch there quarrelling with herself. But again, I doh have that kinda mad people in my life.

Very mature statements. I agree 100%. Not everyone is capable of making that decision to 'not be those guys'. It's primitive to accept the stance 'well she lash me first, so ah deal wid she'...and that sort of thinking is probably one of the reasons why the rate of men reporting domestic abuse is much lower than that of women. 'Man not supposed to take licks. Hit she back and show she who wearing the pants boi..yuh mad or what? If it was me eh..I wouldna go tru dat nah', as opposed to finding a way to get a brother out of a situation sensibly. I say sensibly because that same man might really take his 'alpha male' :lol: partner's advice, things will escalate and then he kills the abusive woman and himself or just outright commits suicide out of shame and then at the wake, everyone will be saying 'wey, if ah did know eh'.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » August 8th, 2019, 11:52 am

Joshie23 wrote:
88sins wrote:white knight beta male in shining aluminum foil spotted
anyway,

Are you retarded? Where did weapon come in? How does a knife fight or gun fight equate a man beating a woman? Did you even watch the video? It's ok if you're a woman beater, I guess; there are lots of people in here that agree with you anyways. I'm fine with being a white knight, especially if a man loses the key of his brain to put his hands on my sisters, daughter or mother if she decides to date again. I'll white knight all day. You obviously don't have females in your life if you equate someone having a problem with a man beating a woman, especially in this SPECIFIC video to a white knight.

maj. tom wrote:Try to correct your brainwashed thinking. There is never a reason to hit anyone. Why specify women alone? A man that didn't do you anything is fair game then? Bro, this ain't 1819 ok? Women demanded equality a long time ago, try to get it in your head and treat them as such.

Wow. That's all I can say in response to this. ZR said anyone putting hands on anyone is wrong and I agree with that but (read this slowly); I spoke against hitting women because..umm...isn't that what happened in the video? Abuse of any kind against any gender is wrong, but I'm dealing with this specific video. That you can't decipher that on your own, is more of an indictment on you than it is on me.
Joshie23 wrote:
VexXx Dogg wrote: I've seen the ugly side of spousal abuse.

Very mature statements. I agree 100%. Not everyone is capable of making that decision to 'not be those guys'. It's primitive to accept the stance 'well she lash me first, so ah deal wid she'...and that sort of thinking is probably one of the reasons why the rate of men reporting domestic abuse is much lower than that of women. 'Man not supposed to take licks. Hit she back and show she who wearing the pants boi..yuh mad or what? If it was me eh..I wouldna go tru dat nah', as opposed to finding a way to get a brother out of a situation sensibly. I say sensibly because that same man might really take his 'alpha male' partner's advice, things will escalate and then he kills the abusive woman and himself or just outright commits suicide out of shame and then at the wake, everyone will be saying 'wey, if ah did know eh'.
Alpha male will walk away bro.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”