TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Illegal firearms and possession.............

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

zoom rader
TunerGod

Re: Illegal firearms and possession.............

Postby zoom rader » November 7th, 2019, 9:04 pm

What is de tuner taxi driver take on arse wari kids playing with high power guns. Never seen him comment on this .

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Postby Blaze d Chalice » November 8th, 2019, 1:58 pm

I agree that if someone (police/friend/jilted lover/porky pig etc) plant a gun on you, that is unfortunate.

Similarly when your pardner start to panic in the airport and put the cookeen in your bag pocket and disappear, ent is you who going and get rinse out? Them airport police don't want to hear bout "dais not mine, me eh know wey dat come from"

I find that in cases where you are caught red-handed, using the gun to do your dotishness (like in 99% of the daily crime/murders threads) you should receive your punishment same day. The full works.
Including the chopping off the hands / fingers, right there on the spot, and THEN study bout bail and jail.

Not saying that people who get caught hiding gun in their house, shouldn't face any punishment, but the ones who get caught using it for chit purposes, should be higher priority to make an example of, and when the blood and body parts start flowing, the rest will fall in place.

Plenty people keep illegal gun in their house for their own security purposes since most TTPS is a waste of foqing time.

They don't go outside with the butt sticking out from their waist-band by their knees and making a set of unnecessary noise bout "you eh know who is me o wah?" or liming on the concrete from 8AM to 4AM.

I know if I had an illegal gun in the house, it would be for the sole purpose of putting some bullet in Quami hands and feet when he come to rob me, and then put the gun on him and let him pose for instagram/facebook etc.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » November 8th, 2019, 6:43 pm

Gunman in yuh hole?

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Postby Blaze d Chalice » November 8th, 2019, 6:45 pm

9 o clock in the morning.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”